LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"Babies shouldn't use that kind of language." She says sternly and dabs your collar some more. "I... think that should be fine. It's really my fault. I should've brought a bib. Believe me, I won't make that mistake next time."

I continue to eat my BLT this time with much more care in order to avoid any more messes.

Maybe if I don't make anymore messes I can get out of wearing a bib next time... wait, next time?!

"U-Um when you said next time you didn't mean..." I trail off. 

She sees where you're going. "Try not to worry your pretty little head about the future. Let's just get through the day before thinking about what happens going forward."

I don't want to freak the girl out by making her think this is going to be some never-ending thing with no hope of escape. She might freak out and call the whole thing off regardless of the consequences.

I grimace, your answer only makes me feel more anxious and my mind starts running on overdrive.

What is that suppose to mean, how can I not worry, what if she never stops. Are my only options become Emma's baby or lose my job!?

Even though my mind is filled with pessimistic thoughts it's obvious you don't want to answer me straightforwardly, so I reluctantly store away my fears for later.

"Okay" I whisper barely audibly. "I'm finished eating now, I'd really like to get back to work..." I trail off, completely forgetting about the state of my padding.

"Not so fast, baby. I think you're forgetting something?" She pats your soggy padding.

Did she seriously forget she needs a diaper change? I guess she really does need someone to take care of her.

I blush as you softly pat my bottom only for my flush to intensify as I realize I've forgotten about my wet diaper.

Crap, I was so worked up I forgot I needed changed.

"Oh uh yea" my gaze shifts to the same counter top we used earlier today and back to you while I bite my lip nervously.

So freakin' cute!

"That's alright, baby. You're just a little baby and I don't expect you to know when you need changing."

She starts removing your skirt and panty hose and helps you up onto the counter.

My heart starts to pick up the pace, thumping loudly in my chest, becoming faster and harder as I'm made to lie down on the counter. As with every diaper change the butterflies make themselves known as they flutter around in my stomach; tickling me causing me to wiggle and shift around involuntarily.

As you open up my diaper I'm over run by a plethora of sensations, the satisfying sound of the tapes being ripped from there paneling makes my heart skip a beat, the gentle caress of a cool air current in contact with my warm urine soaked peach sends a shiver down my spine, and the smell of baby powder mixed with a subtle hint of urine makes me subconsciously take a deep breath in hopes of preserving the fleeting smell. In this moment I can't help myself but to let out a radiant smile in a daze completely eclipsing the nervous knot in my stomach. 

You bring a scented wet wipe to my privates doing a cursory cleaning, the sharp cold of the wipe pierces through my hazy mind like a hot knife through butter and forcefully brings my attention to you, your face. I for the first time focus solely on your face, taking note of its beauty I blush and let out an involuntary moan as you wipe my core more forcefully ensuring I'm thoroughly clean, I bite my lip and redden further taking note of your ever growing smile.

• Like 2

(Wow! That was quite possibly one of the best responses I've ever gotten in an RP! You really like to go that extra mile. ♡)

Damn. Just... Damn. I wasn’t sure what to expect from our first real diaper change, but I never imagined in my wildest dreams she'd be THIS into it! Seeing her this happy... Feeling the waves of pleasure radiating off her body... Damn. If I get any more excited I'M going to need a change!

As soon as she's done wiping you she pulls out a bottle of lotion. "I have a feeling you're gonna like this next part, baby girl." And with that Emma begins massaging the lotion into your most sensitive areas with her strong fingers.

As your strong fingers massage my sensitive diaper area rhythmically every vestige of reason departs from my brain, the only thing left is a carnal desire focused deep in my ever warming core, building up, craving to be brought out of me. My moans start to become less and less restrained as the logic based parts of my brain surrender to the euphoric pleasure your fingers are administering upon my bare flower. My hips begin to slowly move independently, pushing into your hand wanting to keep blissful contact with your touch for even a second longer. I feel like I'll melt as the pressure continues to build towards the apex, a thin sheen of sweat has developed over my jade skin, my ebony eyes make steady contact with yours, the lust you see in them is overwhelming; it's almost tangible.

In a husky labor ridden whisper I rasp out "Please, fuck me!"

I'll have to work on her language later. But for now my baby girl needs release more than she needs correction.

By now Emma's breathing has become more labored simply from watching your excitement grow. Smiling, she slips one finger inside you, then two, and begins to pump in and out watching your reaction to see when she finds that special spot...

The friction generated from your fingers as they repeatedly thrust inside me is driving me crazy, you curl your fingers pressing into my most stimulating place causing me to buck my hips upwards wildly. Your repeated administration is bringing me to my breaking point all I'm thinking about at the moment is how amazing this beautiful woman is making me feel; as I bite down on my knuckles muffling my scream, I spasm reaching a mind shattering climax beyond belief.

I breath heavily, feeling like I just ran a marathon I look up at you with shining eyes and an exhausted countenance. 

She removes her fingers from inside of you and wipes them off.

Then instead of going back to changing you, she focuses her attention on your face. Stroking your hair, wiping the sweat from your forehead, finally She leans over and plants a soft, tender kiss on your lips.

What am I doing? It's WAY too early for lip kissing! Come to think of it, it's too earlier for what I just made her do, too. What was I thinking? I'm going to ruin my game before it even starts!

But is this really a game anymore? No, this is something else. Something much more serious.

Am... am I in love?

She leans back after the kiss, looking deep into your edony eyes, transfixed by the beautiful, precision girl staring back at her.

While basking in my after glow your kiss makes contact with my lips, shocking my mind into clarity catching up to the present. 

How could I let myself get so carried away? I blush replaying my previous actions in my mind.

Even though I'm being coerced, I'm being coerced into doing things I enjoy which makes it infinity harder to fight against.

Heck with it, if she's gonna force me into doing things I like, I'll try to enjoy the ride as best I can.

I bring my thumb up to my mouth and insert it, all the while looking straight into your eyes waiting patiently for my diaper to be fastened.

She smiles. "You're such a good baby."

The rest of the diaper change goes by uneventfully (compared to how it started.) Soon she has you taped up into a fresh diaper, along with another piece of duct tape across the front.

Once properly padded, she helps you up into a sitting position and hugs you. Then she whispers in a gentle, almost fragile voice, "When I said I was going to fulfill your fantasy, I really meant what I said. I know you want a Mommy. And this is my way of showing you I can do the job if you'll let me."

Did I really just confess my feelings to the girl? What the hell is wrong with me? Now she's never going to be mine. I fucked up. I got overwhelmed with all the emotions and I fucked the whole thing up!

I mull your words in my head for awhile before I eventually ask "Why did you blackmail me then?"

She didn't have to threaten me if all she really wanted was to be my mommy. What makes her think that I'd want her to be my mommy after what she's done? Though I guess it wasn't so bad I did really like how she treated me but... How am I suppose to respond to this?

"Because..." Shit, say something! "Because I knew what you wanted. What you needed. You would never have convinced yourself to wear a diaper to work. Never would've asked an underling to change you in a broken restroom. You needed a push. And I was willing to give you that push. Be honest with yourself, can you honestly say this hasn't been one of the most exciting days of your life? And it's barely past noon!"

I think deeply about what you've said.

It's true that apart from the fear of losing my job, today has been probably the best day I've had in a long time, but I can't just forgive her for doing what she did.

I'm obviously conflicted repeatedly looking up at you and down to my diaper and back up, my eyebrows knitted together.

"I really did enjoy most of today but..." I nibble on my lip "If I accept and become y-your baby, can you give me back those picture you took?"

I really want to say yes and dive in for a big hug, but her threat is still hanging over my head like a guillotine.

My voice is a little throaty with emotion; "I really want to do it, but how can we possibly forge a special m-mommy baby bond when you're holding my weakness over my head!?" my voice becomes progressively louder and louder as my sentence unravels. 

This is it. I can either keep blackmailing her and have my own baby slave and maybe force a promotion out of the deal, or I can give in and hope she doesn't break my heart.

Fuck my life.

She sighs. "You're right. When all this started, I didn't know how far I wanted to go. But now I realize I could never use those pictures against you. After today, I'll delete the pictures... whether you want me to be your Mommy or not."

She looks at the floor, unable to look you in the eye. Expecting the worst. Silently praying for... something other than the worst.

I shuffle closer to your front crinkling all the way and bury my face in the crook of your neck, not meeting your eyes I whisper.

"I can forgive you, but p-promise me you'll never do it again." you feel my warm tears of relief against your collar bone.

She had expected many things. Furious shouting followed by a prompt firing at worst and begrudgingly offering a second chance at best.

But Forgiveness? This was something she did not expect.

At first she's too stunned to move or speak or breath. But eventually she slowly puts her arms around you, willing herself to say something, to promise you she'd be the best Mommy. But her vocal chords just were paralyzed.

But her tear ducts weren't.

honestly I'm still scared but no one has ever made me feel the way she does, besides she seems to be remorseful enough. 

I finally look up into your face and see the tears trickling down your face, for a second I'm stunned, realizing just how guilty you feel my fears are put behind me and I don a sly smile; standing taller on the tips of my toes I gather all my courage to lean in and kiss your cheek where a tear is trickling its way down effectively ending its journey.

"Should I kiss the other one to m-make it um, all better too?" I cheekily cheer trying to lighten the mood, only to afterwards become incredibly embarrassed and fluster brightly. 

Overwhelmed didn't even begin to describe how Emma felt at such a selfless act of Forgiveness. But emotions were never Emma's strong suit. Well, not the good emotions anyway. She didn't know how to process these new feelings. But when you leaned up and kissed her cheek that seemed to break her out of her trance.

"W-what? Oh umm, no. Thanks." She wipes her other cheek, trying to regain her usual smile.

What just happened?