LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Offtopic, But... What Do You Think This Person Is?

About the person in this post.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think this person is?

• Girl
    • Boy
    • Androgyn
    • Other
  2. 2. Attractive?

• Yes, VERY!
    • Yeah
    • Ok looking
    • Not really
    • UGLY!

The set of the jawline and the part of the hair clearly makes this person male. Also, and maybe its the haircut and the attempt at being androgenous (dont get me wrong, thats a good look) would, speaking from a standpoint of common oppinion, would think the person mildly unattractive. Myself, being one who likes those who are androgenous and thinks the world should be sexless, thinks its sexy.

I would object to Diapercj, the jawline defines nothing, other than your alittle pudgy ( no offense, I know of atleast 5 girls I have seen that would be a dead ringer) and a center part is still commonly used among both genders although totally outdated as far as fashion, but I wore one until i started getting thin up there, alot of females still wear a center part. I would guess it's where you are from..I'd just say it looks like you :huh:

I'd say from the pendant around his neck, a wiccan or a pagan branch. Wild guess ... you? :D

For the record i love androgyny~ So hes quite cute in his attempts to appear girly :3~

Necros~

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing male, but wouldn't be surprised if the person is female. If I saw him/her walking down the street, and I wasn't paying attention, i'd say female. But looking closely, and in the context of this poll, i'll guess male...

I'd put her in the "OK Looking" category, but that's more an issue of style than anything else. She could easily move up a notch if she would smile and loose the goth look. Goths and frowns are a big turn-off for me. But that's just my personal preference, and I could easily understand if a guy thinks she is hot.