LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roommate's Baby (private w/ jmg1217)

Kyle continued to rub Jakes head “ of course you have a choice baby. I’d love to be your daddy but if your not ready you can wait just remember that I’m here to take care of you and even if I’m not your daddy yet you’re definitely my baby already’

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle smiled Care Bears were very in ‘that’s great information sweetie he walked over and found several care bear T-shirt’s and short sets. He grabbed some sponge bob too then grabbed pants and sone sweatshirts next they went to the underwear he grabbed matching underroos and some socks then went to pajamas. He looked over everything “we will need lots of nighties and some other things he grabbed two sponge bob short sets for bedtime and sone Jammie pants” all done baby now we need our potty and some other stuff”

Jake looked at the clothes, he couldn't see any big kid clothes anywhere. He frowned a bit but he was happy he had some new things anyway. While they were on their way to the next section they passed the biscuit isle. When kyle wasnt looking Jake quickly stood up and snatched a packet of ginger bread men and started eating them without a care in the world.

They made it to the potty’s when Kyle spotted his boy with the cookies “oh baby no you can’t just take things, what did daddy say about asking sweetheart” he took the cookies but smiled his boy was adorable giving him a kiss he said “baby p,ease do t do that again if you want a cookie just ask daddy” he looked at the pottys and put a bright blue one in their cart. Next he added sippy cups bibs some children’s table wear and some pacifiersand a baby bath sea. “Ok my love next we need shoes mr size 4”

Jake looked guilty "S-sorry daddy I was jus hungwy " he still had some in his mouth and he had crumbs on his shirt.

Jake noticed kyle was putting lots of baby items in the trolley with him and he didn't think he was that little but he didnt want to say anything. He'd already disobeyed him once. He blushed when kyle called him that but it was also funny "I am not mr size 4 " he said trying to sound annoyed but he let out a giggle

Kyle smiled at his boy “you’re right baby I’m sorry daddy was only teasing” he tickled the little boys foot “now my sneaky babe lets look at shoes we need flip flops and maybe some vans for that cool look and some crocs nothing too difficult with ties or anything”

Kyle smiled “such a grateful little boy” Kyle kissed his boy “now we need a diaper bag and some pull ups and I’m thinking bed rails might be a good idea and ohh a baby stroller we definitely need one of those”

Kyle sighed “baby we’re getting everything we might need that includes pull ups they are just in case we do need the rails though the beds are very high and I don’t want you falling sweetheart and the stroller makes life so much easier you’ll see baby”

Kyle smiled “well baby I want to get you some toys so why don’t you walk like a big boy and we can pick out what you want” he picked Jake up setting the boy on his bare feet “let’s go find the toys baby just hold daddy’s hand”