LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roommate's Baby (private w/ jmg1217)

Jake was really excited to be starting college. He had gotten good grades in school and had been accepted into one of the best universitys in the country. This had been tough work, as he'd gotten picked on due to being very small for his age. Most people assumed he was just a kid. His roommate hadn't arrived yet, so he had first choice on beds. He went for the one closest to the window. He hauled his suitcase on top of the matress, and then dumped all of his stuff out unceramoniously. Next, he took his shoes off and left them sitting in the middle of the room, and threw his gum wraper on the floor. He'd sprawled out on his bed when he heard someone approaching.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle walked into his new dorm room whatever he was expecting to find it wasn’t wait he saw. The first thing he noticed was the mess everywhere! There were clothes laying around and trash and tiny little shoes in the middle of the floor. He could o my assume the the tiny shoes belonged to the tiny feet he saw laying on the bed next to the window. As quietly as he could he walked over to the bed laying there was the smaller cutest boy he had ever seen the boy looked all or 8 but logic told him he must be his roommate. Looking around he realized that he was going to have to set some ground rules. That wouldn’t be hard considering the fact that he was much taller than this little boy and looked a good 10 years older for now he put his hand on the kids shoulder gently shaking him “ wake up little guy cone open those eyes for me buddy”

Jake flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a really tall guy, who looked very intimidating to Jake. He moved away quickly and dusted himself off.

" I'm awake... Please d-don't call me that."

Jake was annoyed with himself again, he wanted to sound tough so this guy would leave him alone, but he couldn't hide the nerves in his voice. He straightened his back as he sat up, trying to seem a little more of a match.

Kyle smiled down at the boy unconsciously he reached over to ruffle the boys hair “sorry about that kiddo you just look like a Jakey to me but I’ll try to remember anyway buddy we need to talk about this room” he looked around this is not acceptable”

Kyle smiled at the little guy “thats a good boy, I’ll put your clothes away for you ok kiddo” he grabbed the boys suitcase and began unpacking his clothing taking note of the shabby of Jakes clothes. He also noticed that the he clothes that weren’t a mess were too big for the boy” how’s it going little buddy” he call when he was done

Kyle nodded he picked up the boys shoes which were still lying in the middle of the room. He looked at them then at Jake “these are so cute but God you are tiny aren't you buddy what size shoe do you wear Kiddo” 

Kyle smiled apologeticly “hey I’m sorry little buddy I just think you’re adorable that’s all anyway he indicated the shoes in his hand  from now on these stay on the mat I left in the hallway no shoes in the room please” he opened the door lightly dropped the shoes

Kyle smiled the display was very cute even if it was kind of rude he handed the monkey over “here little buddy calm down I wasn’t going to take him from you I promise” he looked down at  Jake so what’s your story kiddo”

He took the monkey back and put it back into his bed. He seemed relieved.

"Uhhh, well I was in highschool for a while but then my parents took me out because they thought it was unsafe. I was home schooled for a while and now i'm here. My parents don't have a lot of money, but were really happy about my grades so they took out a loan, or whatever that is.". Jake remembered it was rude not to ask back,  "S-so what about you?"

“Well I have a big family I’m the oldest and I have lots of younger siblings so I love kids. As you can imagine was on the football team” Kyle looked Jake up and down trying to make a decision finally he said “after hearing your story  buddy I have a few concerns and I’d like to talk to your parents can you give them a call for me please” 

Jake wasn't sure about this, but Kyle handing the monkey back had sort of won his trust.

"Hmmmm...well ok,  i guess." he took out his phone. It was a flip phone. He called his parents.

"Hi, Mom? Hi, it's Jake...Y-yeah i'm fine, my roommate wants to speak to you. His name is kyle."  He handed kyle the phone