LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roommate's Baby (private w/ jmg1217)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle smiled making sure to tuck the boy in well he then went to his computer and did some online shopping to supplant their trip to the store. He let Jake sleep for about an hour before going over and stroking his hair “sweetie pie it’s time to wake up we have to get to the store love”

Jake didn't really want to get up he was enoying his nap, especially being tucked in. He knew he had no choice though.  He started to move but had a little trouble getting out of the tuck initially. He rubbed his eyes. "Im awake now" he said in a sleepy voice.

Jake kind of liked being rocked. He still wasn't 100% awake so wasn't taking in the situation, he'd almost forgot about all the stuff that happened earlier. He leaned into kyle again seeking more hugs. "It was fine I had a dream about a big spaceship and I fell out of it but I landed in some flowers so iit was ok" he rambled

Kyle laughed and tickled the boy in his arms “well that sounds so silly honey yes it does but I’m glad my boy is all safe and giggly” 

the cuddles continued for 5 more minutes then Kyle stood leaving the boy saying sit tight kiddo I’m just getting you some clothes to wear”

he walked over to the dresser he had organized earlier and pulled out a pair of blue shorts and a blue and green striped shirt “this will do for now” he walked back over to Jake “ok buddy let’s get you dressed”

Kyle stroked Jakes cheek “yes sweetheart you will be wearing these clothes for two reasons first because they are what I picked and I can’t have you fighting we on every choice, I’m in charge of you and what you wear and second we are going to make your outside match your insides and on the inside you are cute and adorable just like these clothes” now before we get you dressed do you need the potty sweetheart”

Kyle whistled “ok buddy well neither of these will work, I’ll just carry you for now and we can pick up some shoes while we’re out sound good”

He reached down and picked the boy settling him onto his hip “ready to go sweetheart”

With that Kyle grabbed his keys and wallet and headed out the door as they were walking down the hallway they stopped in front of the bathroom “I want you to try and potty for me sweetheart” he entered the code walking into the bathroom. He walked over to a stall and swiftly lowered the boys shorts and breifs and deposited him on the toilet “make potty sweet pee”

Jake blushed and covered himself

"I could ha-ave ddone that myself!" He whined tearing up. He hated anyone seeing his privates it upset him a lot. Just sitting their made him need to go almost like a switch he quickly moved his hands and started to pee. Normally he'd stand to pee but that was difficult due to his height, thiss was eembarassing but easier.

“Well I guess my little boy needed to make lots of peepee which is good because we don’t want any accidents do we” Kyle grabbed toilet paper dabbing Jakes penis when his flow had stopped “all done sweetheart, do you need to make poopies”

Kyle flushed the toilet and them picked the boy up writing his clothes they then went to wash Hand rather then putting the barefoot boy on the ground he placed his feet on his own shoes “ok sweetie we need nice clean hands” he turned on the water and took Jakes hands In His washing them 

As Kyle finished he simply said “sweetheart it’s best you just get used to this sort of stuff I’m here to take care of you and I’m going to however I see fit” with that he lifted the boy and they made their way outside to the sidewalk and off campus “ honey what do you think the rules are while we are out”