LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roommate's Baby (private w/ jmg1217)

Kyle pulled Jake onto the bed and put his arm around his shoulder “well buddy see after meeting you and hearing your story I had a few concerns about you being here at school all by yourself and after talking with your mom I found out that she shares my concerns and I think we are going to have to make a few changes around here”

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle ruffled the little boys hair “no honey you’re not I’m sorry but that’s just the truth you went from be home schooled and never beibf away from your mom and dad to being here all by yourself and it’s too much we all think so but don’t worry I’m going to help you I promise” Kyle rubbed the boys back reassuringly

“Oh buddy that’s where you’re wrong I just talk with your mom and we both agreed that you need someone watching out for you while you’re here and that will be me kiddo but do t worry, I dont bite or anything. As long as your a good boy we,lol get along just fine. Now there are a couple of things you should know first is that although your mom agreed you guys do t have much money she did want to give you an allowance but she was afraid to give it directly to you so she is going to deposit it in my account and I will use it for your care and give out as I see fit. The second similar point as of right now your phone has been shut off and put away. You can use mine for any call you need to make and they money saved on the bill will go right to your allowance”

Jake sobbed “nnOooo I wwaaannnt mmmyy phonnne” he kicked his legs and clenched his fists, he was breathing heavy due to crying . “You cAnt do this to me I won’t let you take my stuff!!” He was becoming hysterical, he threw his monkey across the room in a fit of rage

Easily maneuvering the little boy o to his lap Kyle held him tight “wooo hang o. Little buddy just breath for me ok kiddo it’s actually a good thing, with the money from your phone you get an extra 50dollars a month and you can use my phone to call your mom and dad anytime you want just relax sweetheart”

Kyle smiled at the little boy “oh kiddo it’s not that we do t trust you it’s just that we need to do what’s best for you and little boys aren’t usually great at k owing what’s best for themselves that’s why they need grownups now I talked to mom and we decided on sone ground rules but you seem like you may need a little nap first what do you think buddy?

“Ok sweetheart that’s fine we can talk now. Basically after talking with your mom And observing you my pseudo I’ve decided that we will both do best if we have a set routine so I will get to know your class schedule and work it around your classes but you will have a bedtime and probably nap time there will be other rules too some may seem silly but I promise I have a reason for everything”

Kyle wrapped his arm around Jake I know I can sweetie as I said this isn’t about trust you’re a good boy”

changing the subject he said now one rule I want to implement right now is that from now on anytime we are in this room I want you nice and comfy in jammies if we go out we will change you into street clothes but wephen we cone home you get nice and comfy” he pulled out one of his own t shirts with goofy on it “for now put this on kiddo”

Jake blushed a bit from all the names and the attention. He looked at the goofy shirt. It seemed juvenile, but Jake liked goofy, and he didn’t want to get in trouble. He reluctantly took his shirt off and got into the goofy one. Kyle seemed to want him to take off his jeans so he did that too. The shirt was huge on him. “What if I have friends over? I can’t wear this all the time. I like my clothes”. He kept his socks on 

Kyle smiled at the little boy “that’s my good boy” he pulled the boy back into his lap rpthen reached down and pulled off the boys sock throwing them “sock too sweetie in fact I f and when I give you socks they you will take  them off and leave them in the hall next to your shoes.”

He rubbed the little foot still In His hand “ see isn’t that better you’re nice and comfy and you can relax. This will help you remember that little boys are never in charge here and they don’t have to be. And don’t worry sweetie we will get you some other jammie sets when we go shopping so you will have other things to wear if any kids come over”

Jake was going to argue, but with his foot in danger, he felt it was  no time. He hated his feet being tickled, he was overly sensetive. He let out a small yelpp.

" I'll remember just please let my foot go please Mr Kyle " he whined, burrying his head into Kyle's shoulder

He was kind of excited about shopping. He wanted to buy cool clothes.

Kyle smiled “why sweetie is someone a ticklish little boy? He questioned gently dancing his finger up the sole of Jakes little foot when the boy let out a huge giggle he stop and let go of his foot 

“ok  sweetie something else we have to go over is the bathroom sines we have to use the public bathroom for the whole floor I just do t think it’s safe for you to go by yourself In Fact I’m not even giving you the bathroom code it’s just not safe so if you need to potty you just ask me and I’ll take you and we will get you a training potty for the room so you can use that instead of always having to leave the room”

Jake was not happy at that suggestion. He squirmed away to the other side of the bed and folded his arms

"I'm a big boy I don't need a training potty, I don't have accidents anymore."

"Why can't I get the code I know how to use a bathroom this is stuPiD yOU'Re STUPID! I'M NOT A LITTLE BOYY!"

Kyle looked sternly at Jake and using his best Daddy voice said “that is enough little boy am I yelling at you! You will use an inside voice and good boy manners”

he took a breath “now sweetie this isn’t a punishment but public boys rooms can be danand dirty and you never know whose in there so I’m not comfortable with you going by yourself and the potty is a precaution if you never need it then you never need it ok”

Kyle raised an eyebrow “sweetheart we have a lot more to talk about and we can’t continue if your behavior doesn’t improve now I’d like to continue but if you can’t act like a big boy then I’m going to have to put you in time out in  The naughty corner which will it be kiddo”

Kyle smiled willing to let the previous behavior go “that’s my good boy now let’s see as far as I can tell we will have two classes together but for two you will be in your own. I will walk you to every class and pick you up. You never ever move from the spot I put you until you see me ok sweetie”