LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too good to be true pvt marxthebaby

James was so excited nervously buttoning his shirt as he prepared for his big day! He still couldn't believe, he was marrying the hottest girl he ever laid eyes on and after months of promising him that on their wedding night she would make love to him the day was finally here. He looked at himself in the mirror he was 5'5 120 black hair brown eyes somewhat of a goatee as he never could quite grow one, it looked like he had dirt on his face but he liked it as it made him look more manly. The nervous groom knew his bride was out of his league but he just hoped she never realized that! As he combed his hair and put some moose in it, he remembered the first day they met. He was working at his little business that really wasn't so little anymore as it really took off and Tori was his new secretary she was young and pretty with nice breasts and a sweet ass! He wondered if she ever caught him staring at her. Then one day everything came to light when she asked him out!

"Life can't be better!" he said as he herd a knock on the door it was his groomsman.

He was ready for his big day!

Tori was already in her wedding dress, her long hair falling in waves down her back. She was 5'7, and usually wore high heels, so she looked even taller than she did already. James was nice, a real sweetheart, and she really did love him...just in a different way than most girlfriends wind up falling for their boyfriends. It was a real shame that he was so immature-looking to be her actual husband, but she wanted to marry him so badly, and he was so good to her. Now she would make love to him in the way she'd always dreamed of. After being by his side for so long, she figured he'd do better with a little tough love, so to speak. Just some rehabilitation, nothing too drastic. Tori donned her veil and straightened her dress, making her way to where James was getting fixed-up. She smiled demurely at the groomsman but only had eyes for her husband-to-be, sliding over and giving him a kiss on the lips. "You look so handsome, Jamie. I love your suit." She'd always called him Jamie; she thought he was simply adorable.

James blushed as she kissed him and calling him Jamie instead of James which he found embarrassing.

"Babe you know it's bad luck if I see you before the wedding."

He looked her over and smiled

"Damn babe you look really good I can't wait for tonight." he says smacking her on her ass.

Tori giggled when James blushed; she loved it when he got all flustered. "Aw, it's not bad luck. You're my groom, of course you're gonna see your bride before the wedding, handsome." She crooned in his ear, giggling again once he smacked her ass. "Thanks, James! You look great, too; I can't wait to get you out of that suit." With a mischievous smile, she took a step back and whispered in his ear, teasing him a little, "Hey, Jamie, I have an idea. How about we get naked and we have some fun before the wedding? Nobody'll know." Tori just loved to tease her future baby; it was so fun, taunting him with what he'd never have.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing I can't wait to get you out of that dress." he was licking his chops at what the night had in store for him. He looked her over just thinking how perfect she was! The look she gave him was getting him excited..

"Wh--what no way you can't be serious!" he couldn't believe the suggestion she made!

"You know i'd love to babe but I don't think we can risk it right now but I promise you tonight will be a night you'll never forget."