LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Me Daddy[private w/ jmg1217]

marxthebaby

Bill smiled when Daddy put the fluffy blanket into the shopping cart, saying they could get it if he really wanted it. He giggled cutely and allowed the man to put him down, his eyes wide with wonder as he looked around the toy aisle. "Really? Anything I want?" Amazed at all the possibilities, Bill took a while to find his bearings and start wandering in search for a toy, though he made sure to stay close by his Daddy while he did so. His search ended when he found a big plush dog, and gave it a hug, squeezing it to his body with a happy sigh. It was larger than he was, and he obviously liked the softness of this toy. "Soft, Daddy. Feel." He held out the dog for Daddy to touch, rubbing its faux fur with his hands. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd gave the little dog a squeeze “trays do nice baby we can get him all babies should have something soft to hold” Todd put the requested toy in the cart

bill knelt down “ok sweetheart the doggie is a good choice but we need some other things. I want you to think about toys to help you pass the time, from now on we will be limiting your screen time and video games and I’d like you to choose some toys to help you use your imagination please”

he gave the boy a kiss “go on baby”