LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Me Daddy[private w/ jmg1217]

marxthebaby

Bill had always been a bully in high school, the type who was all cutting remarks, intimidation, and teasing. He'd looked tall enough to loom over anyone in his prime, but since middle school he hadn't grown an inch, using combat boots to bump his height up a few inches. Now Bill was at home, curled up in his bed. His mother had made him get a job a year ago, and said job fired him a month later. When his bank account dried up, she stopped giving him allowances and forced him to try finding another place to work, but to no avail; nobody would hire someone who hadn't gone to college more than a year before dropping out. 

Speaking of his mother, she had a new boyfriend; Bill would always feel like he had to puke whenever she blathered on about how handsome and strong and mature the new man of her dreams turned out to be. It was weird, having a mom who still dated and tried bringing home new dads, none of whom had passed her test by now. If the guy wasn't strict enough with him-whatever that meant-or didn't acknowledge him, she'd divorce him a week later. God forbid the man let him do anything he wanted like she always did. Nowadays, his mom didn't bring men home much anymore if she didn't think they'd give him a "firm hand". 

Bill sighed and rolled out of bed when she called him downstairs. "Come on, William! Don't keep him waiting!" His striped blue and white pajama pants hung down to the ground, and his hands were covered by his baggy sleeves. Yawning, he ran a hand through his messy hair before casually slipping downstairs, rolling his eyes as he muttered, "Keep who waitin'? You got a new boy-toy a'ready?" The boy looked more like a skinny, short child than a fully-grown adult, so when he saw the huge man in the kitchen with his arm around his mother, he had to tip his head up to stare into his eyes. "Wow. I didn't know you were into meat-headed gorillas. Is his dick as big as his head?"

His mother groaned in exasperation, "William, don't be rude. Now say hi to your new step-father, because he's going to be looking after you while I go to work. Be nice to him, and listen to everything he says, okay?" Rolling his eyes, Bill shrugged, "Yeah, sure thing. Whatever." He looked back at the large man when his mother hurried out the door, "Who're you, anyway? You're big, but you look like yer old. Didn't know mom was into jailbait."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd smiled when he saw William. He recognized the small boy in front of him from school of course unlike William Who could still pass for little boy Todd had grown and changed so William didn’t seem to recognize him. Todd loved his new wife and actually wanted to be a good father the fact that his new step son was older then him and used to terrorize him didn’t matter the boy clearly needed a daddy!

he looked at William “now Billy we are going to have a little talk about rules and what I expect in my home, as long as your a good little boy we should get along just fine ok honey”

Bill hadn't expected this guy to talk so strangely to him, like he were a child. "Okay, what're the rules?" He decided to ask, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. This so-called stepfather would be a joke; calling him a little boy was annoying, but he was shorter than average, and people had mistaken him for a child before. "Just so ya know, I'm nineteen. Not a kid. I look younger, but I'm actually an adult. People always think I'm younger, but 'm not." The blond-haired boy sat down, putting his feet up on the kitchen table, daring the man to do something about it. His voice grew angry when the guy called him a little boy, "And don't call me little, okay?" 

His height was a sensitive subject; Bill hated being mistaken for a kid. It was annoying to have to pull out his ID every damn time he went to the liquor store, and every time someone called him "kiddo", it rankled him. 

Todd smiled back a his step son he shook his head and pulled Williams feet from the table to his lap he began unties the boys shoes saying “these shoes are very grownup for such a little boy” he pulled off both shoes and socks and threw them into the trash that’s rule number 1 in this house little boys remain barefoot at all times. we will get you some more age appropriate shoes when I take you shopping later on”

todd looked at the squirming bare feet now on his lap “god you’re just teeny aren’t you and you do t remember me at all do you sweetheart?

Bill squirmed when his new stepfather pulled his feet from the table to his lap, untying his laces. Uncomfortable with being barefoot, he reached for his boots, only for his stepfather to chuck them and his socks into the trash without asking. "Don't do that!" He whined, trying to get up and fetch them to no avail, when he heard the first rule: that "little boys" remained barefoot at all times. Bill shifted in his lap, staring up at him with an annoyed look in his eye, "Put me down, 'm not a little boy; didn't I tell ya that I'm almost nineteen?" 

The small boy shook his head when asked if he remembered this guy; he was pretty sure he'd remember a meat-headed gorilla like him. The man was jacked, much taller than he was, probably had no fat on him at all; it was uncanny, how tall his new stepfather looked, like he were a giant. "No, I don't, and I'm not teeny. I'm just smaller than you, that's all. I'm still an adult." Bill tried to roll up the sleeves of his pajama bottoms and tops, but to no avail; they hung over his hands and now bare feet, so large they made him look even smaller.

Todd pulled the little boy closer to his chest “ I know that it’s hard d for little boys just like you to be imagin this bit there was a time not that o long ago when I was little just like you in fact I was even litter than you peanut I know that’s weird right anyway when I was just n middle school about 5 years ago we knew eachother can you remember that long ago honey my name is Toddbut you used to call other names Sweetie and most weren’t very nice or appreciate”

Bill rubbed his eyes with his sleeves still flopping over his hands and sighed when Todd drew him in closer. He was used to people musing his hair and talking about how cute he looked, but this was different; it felt strange, being held like a little kid by a man who called him a little boy. "You were smaller than me? But you're, like, a giant now!" That admission surprised him; who did he know who was even smaller than he was? Bill stared up at his new stepfather in shock, confusion plain in his eyes, when he admitted who he really was. 

A blush colored his cheeks when the man said he was once littler than he was when they were in middle school; if only he knew. Considering his options, Bill decided to tell him the truth, "You weren't smaller than me, actually, Todd." His voice was soft, and he was looking at the floor, a faint blush coloring his cheeks, "I-I was smaller, I just wear those boots to make myself look bigger, and I looked like I had a few inches on you. I always wore them, 'cause when I didn't, I got beat up." 

With that confession, he wriggled around, uncomfortable without his boots. Visibly agitated, he reached for the trash can, his eyes filling up with tears. "I-I-I want my boots back!" Bill squirmed even more when he realized he couldn't get down, kicking his legs, "I can't go anywhere without 'em, I don't have other shoes, and I like those ones. I don't wanna be barefoot. I wanna have my boots."

Todd smiled “there’s a good boy telling the truth and those boots are all gone, they went bye bye because they give little boys silly ideas about being bigger then they are, that’s rule number 2 from now on in this house we always tell the truth no more fibbing about our hieght or anything” wave bye bye sweetheart shoes all gone” he held Williams small hand in his using it to wave “your not big enough and you never will be” 

Bill whimpered when Todd cooed at him like he were a child, saying the boots went bye-bye because they give "little boys" silly ideas about being bigger than they really are. He squirmed, trying to get off the man's lap and grab his boots from the trash can, "But I'm not fibbing, I jus' like feelin' tall. I'm not a little boy, I'm older than you!" Tears brimmed in his eyes as his stepfather lifted his little hand and used it to wave bye-bye to his shoes now that they were "all gone", that he wasn't big enough for them and never would be.

Bill simply burst into tears, frustrated with being talked down to and forced to give up his favorite boots just because some asshole wanted to treat him like a kid, "I want my shoes back! I'm a big boy, I'm older than you! I want them back and want them now! You didn't even ask if it was okay first, y-you just threw them in the garbage! You're mean, and I don't like you!" Shaking, tears streaming down his face, he thrashed around in the man's lap like a child throwing a tantrum, screaming his head off like he was being tortured.

Todd began to rub the boys back “ Hush now sweetheart it’s okay, everything is just fine my big boy just stop your crying and when you’re calm we can continue our discussion just breathe honey” Todd was attempting to ignore Williams bad behavior 

Bill took a very long while to calm down, shivering with sobs and sucking his middle and pointer fingers. He whimpered softly when he stopped yelling and crying, his eyes red and puffy, his voice muffled by his fingers, "I-I'm sowwy, I jus' wanna be big. I wiked my big-boy boots." Curling up, he rested his hand on the man's broad chest and slowly calmed himself, listening to the sound of his stepfather's heartbeat. He paced his breathing, inhaling and exhaling to the rise and fall of the younger man's chest. Gazing up at the man, he sat up a bit when he finally felt composed enough to speak, but stayed on his lap. "What's the next rule?" Bill asked, still shivering.

9There’s my good boy” Todd gave the boy a squeeze ok let’s see starting now sweetheart you will have a completely different routine you will start at level 0 and big boy privileges have to be earned by good behavior but for now you are considered a very little boy until you prove otherwise so starting right now when we go to the store I will choose what you wear and how you dress. I will dress you. You will never be out or my site withought my express permission. I will be giving you baths from now on and cleaning you myself” he waited for the boys reaction 

Bill honestly hadn't been expected his new stepfather to tell him that his "big boy privileges"(as he called them), were now revoked and on top of that, if that wasn't bad enough, he had to earn big boy privileges back through good behavior. That was when the first real bombshell was dropped: his stepfather would take him to the store, but he would get to choose what he wore and how he dressed. Apparently, Todd would now be in charge of dressing him, too, and he couldn't be out of his sight without permission, either. When he thought the surprises were over and done with, he heard he'd have to be given baths and cleaned by his stepdad, too? "B-but that's no fair! I haven't even done anything bad, and I'm being punished?" Tears brimmed in his eyes again, but he blinked them away. "Do I gotta go to the store? What if I get made fun of?"

Todd looked surprised “that’s just silly sweetheart now one will make fun of you you look Like a completely adorable little boy that’s all anyone will see, now then other rules tv and computer time will be closely monitored and supervised and your mom already called and had your phone shut off your not big enough yet let’s see you always listen especially in public and no back talk or you will get a spanking right in the store. I guess we can talk about the rest later oh except we will stop by the court house today because I will be legally adopting you and your name will officially be Billy Todd Bennett which legally makes me your father so you will call me daddy”

Bill nodded, though he wasn't sure he was being silly; after all, he still didn't like being treated like a little boy. The whole TV and computer time being monitored deal wasn't too terrible; he never really watched or looked at anything particularly raunchy, considering he lived with his mom and that'd be awkward. Having his phone shut off because he wasn't big enough made him whimper in protest, but he didn't want a spanking so he didn't say much. However, the last words Todd said put a bad taste in his mouth. "Why do you wanna adopt me? I'm nineteen. I'm notta kid, even though I look like one. I live with mom already, and I-I like it here. How would you even adopt me? I can prove I'm notta kid and I'm old enough to do what I want."

The small, blond boy looked scared and confused by all these potential changes, more tears already rolling down his cheeks, "I-I don't wanna..I don't wanna go away. I like my room and my big boy clothes and-and I wanna stay here with mommy!" He didn't even seem to realize he was calling his mother mommy or that he was talking like a little boy-either that, or he was too distraut to care-and he clung to himself, drawing away from his stepfather. Bill stared at him in terror and disbelief, his lower lip quivering, his face going red, hands clenched into shaking fists. 

Todd pulled the small boy into a hug “ Hush now baby you aren’t going anywhere you will stay right here with mommy and daddy forever and ever after all your our baby boy and another sweetheart you can adopt a grownup, you are not a grownup or even a big boy but your age doesn’t matter we just need to fill out the paper work and you need to sign it that’s all baby”

Bill lifted his fists and rubbed his eyes with them, before getting prepared to start sucking on his fingers again. "I don't gotta go?" He whispered when Todd clarified the situation for him, wide-eyed and confused. Like a toddler, he seemed prone to jumping to conclusions, and usually cried himself out whenever he threw a tantrum. Squirming restlessly, Bill bit back a reply when Todd cooed that he wasn't a grown-up or even a big boy.

This whole "not a big boy" thing confused him to no end, but he couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't be rude, and he didn't want to risk getting spanked, though his tolerance for this was wearing thin. With that out of the way, he let out a yawn and glanced over to the door, still sitting in the man's lap, "C-can we go shopping for clothes now? I wanna get it over with." Bill didn't understand why, but he was still sleepy and his pajama bottoms felt gross, all wet and warm. Without even realizing it, Bill had emptied his bladder into his pants.

Todd gave the boy a squeeze “sure baby we can go, daddy just needs to gets his boy into something more presentable and change him out of these wet panties. Someone had a little accident which is fine sweetheart it’s just what little boys do, for now let’s just find you some different clothes. He stood hoisting the boy onto his hip and carried him up the stairs “ where’s your room baby”

Bill allowed his stepfather to carry him up the stairs, though he was surprised at how easily he was hoisted onto Todd's hip. He pointed to the open door just down the hall from where they climbed up when asked where his room was. "My room's over there, an' I'm a big boy. Jus' had an accident." He mumbled in protest to being called a little boy, though he hadn't even felt his bladder empty or feel the urge to pee before he went. Bill yawned loudly, rubbing his eyes again, and looked around. Mostly, he just had leather jackets, jeans, t-shirts, and suit jackets in his room, but he had some clothes that still fit from when he was a toddler. He could only hope that Todd didn't find those, or he was screwed. "Can I wear my big clothes? Please?" 

Todd looked around at the clothes tossed around the room he put the little boy on his bed “none of this looks very appropriate baby just let daddy have a look around to find you something”

he started to open draws looking through things “ bingo” he pulled out a small pair of red shorts with a matching red and white tank top the top had a small picture of a puppy on the pocket “this is adorable he opened the top draw looking for underwear . He found one pare of white Breifs “these will do for now just sit tight sweetheart while daddy gets some thing to wipe you up with actually baby just go ahead and strip naked for me”

Bill wanted to curl up and die once his stepfather called himself Daddy and set him down on his bed as if he were a little kid. He squirmed restlessly when "Daddy"  informed him that nothing in his room looked appropriate and rooted through his drawers. That was already annoying, especially added on to the fact that this guy was calling him "baby", but he tried keeping his cool. "I'm notta baby." He muttered to himself, blushing as Daddy fished out a pair of red shorts and a matching red and white tank top with a picture of a puppy on the pocket.

Decidedly childish, but Bill didn't mind too much; he'd just change later. The white briefs were fine by him, considering nobody ever really got to see his underwear anyways, so it didn't matter to him how they looked. He squirmed when told to strip naked, blushing to the tips of his ears, but he did it anyway, dropping his wet pajamas on the floor. Sitting on his bed, naked and wet, he stared up at Daddy, "Can I wear somethin' else? I don't wanna look little."

Todd came back to the room holding baby wipes “ no baby you will wear what daddy has picked out for you end of story now please hop up on the bed sunshine so we can get the little boy all clean and sorted” he patted the bed

Bill hopped back up onto the bed and pouted, annoyed that he had to wear something so childish. He knew he couldn't escape even if he tried, so he lifted his arms so that his new Daddy could dress him in his little boy shirt. "Okay, I'll wear them. When we go to the store, can I pick some clothes out?" He questioned the larger man, staring up at him with his thumb hovering near his mouth.

Todd just chuckled at how easily this was falling into place “no no baby boy choicing your clothes is a daddy job not for little boys to worry about” he stared down at the naked boy and took a wipe he began wiping the boys privates “your so cute baby!” He proceeded to dress the boy “you look adorable” he then picked up the barefoot little boy carrying him down stair “let’s go to the store little man”

Bill frowned when his stepfather assured him that selecting clothes at the store was a "Daddy job", and let the man wipe his privates. He looked like he wanted to do it himself, but sighed and allowed his stepfather to clean the pee from his body and coo about how cute baby was. "I'm a big boy, notta baby." Bill reminded Daddy, squirming a little when he was dressed. At least he didn't have to wear a diaper or anything; while this outfit was a little childish, it wasn't anything too humiliating. The boy was about to hop off the bed and go downstairs when he was scooped up and carried downstairs. "Okay, but I wanna pick my clothes all by myself. I'm a big boy, I can do it."