LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Me Daddy[private w/ jmg1217]

marxthebaby

“You can help baby but daddy makes the decision Daddyvakways chooses and little boys obey you should get used to that now  sweetheart”

Todd carried Bill to the car and put him in the back. He buckled the boy “are we ready sugarplum”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill nodded when his new Daddy established the rules: that he would be choosing everything and he'd have to listen. "Okay. I'll try, but I wish I could pick by myself." Though he was disappointed and confused by this whole baby thing, he'd give it a shot, see if he could make it work. Still unaccustomed to being carried around like a sack of flour, baby Bill squirmed a bit and looked around as he was carried to the car. Pink-cheeked, he tried to buckle himself in, but Daddy beat him to it. "Yes, I'm ready to go shopping for clothes, Daddy."

Todd beamed  his bent down kissing his little boy “that’s the first time you’ve ever called me daddy and I love it baby boy just like I love you someone is being such a good boy that I think they deserve a special prize at the store for good boy behavior”

Bill blushed to the tips of his ears when his new Daddy kissed him, but didn't say anything. When he was told Daddy loved him and that he was being such a good boy, he smiled with genuine excitement,  "A prize? For me?" He sounded all too happy, like a kid who just found out he could get  a treat if he was a good little boy; it was adorable. "Thank you, Daddy. I-I.." Trailing off, he looked away, but finished the sentence nonetheless, thumb hovering near his mouth, "I love you, too." 

Todd smiled ruffling Bills hair and double checking the seatbelt before closing the door and getting in the drivers side. He looked at his boy in the rearview  mirror “now Billy can you tell me what the rules might be while we are at the store baby”

Bill chuckled when Daddy ruffled his hair, and blushed as he was buckled in like a little boy. He still felt embarrassed about this whole thing, but he wasn't about to admit it. Daddy looked at him in the mirror as he swung his bare feet up and down, making him squirm in his seat. When he was asked what he thought the rules might be at the store, he tipped his head off to one side and guessed, "Don't say swear words, stay with you so I don't get lost, and don't act out in front of people? I dunno what others there could be."

Todd smiled “those are very good rules baby and important you should never you bad words and you always need to stay with Daddy at all times you will either be holding my hand or I will be carrying you” they pulled in “also no talking to strange adults now sit tight daddy will be right there to get you ok sweetheart”

Bill smiled at the praise. "Okay, Daddy. I won't say bad words and I'll stay with you." He told him after hearing Daddy say he'd be with him at all times. He nodded when he was told he'd have to hold his hand; it was embarrassing, but he didn't want to get lost or anything, so he'd do that. "I'll hold your hand real tight, so I don't float away." He said, a comically serious expression on his face. "And I'll guard the car! No strangers will get in!" 

Bill nodded when asked if he wanted to walk like a big boy. "Yeah, I do, but when I get tired I'll let you carry me." He grabbed Daddy's hand so he could have an easier time getting out of the car, stepping onto the ground carefully. With a smile, he kept holding the man's hand, and let Daddy lead him into the store.

Bill nodded, though he still didn't know what was so silly about wearing boots. "I will, but won't my feet get dirty?" He asked as they walked into the store together, hand-in-hand. The small boy looked around in awe and exclaimed, "Wow, it's so big in here, Daddy!" Like a good boy, he stayed close to his Daddy and held his hand tight.

Todd smiled loving his little boys new attitude “maybe sometimes baby but daddy will just keep baby wipes handy to wipe you down with besides everyone knows how much little boys hate shoes”

He led Bill through the store “yes baby Billy  this is a very big store which is why you must always stay with Daddy let’s start in the clothing section”

he walked them to the boys section looking around “now what are your favorite cartoons sweetheart” 

Bill nodded; it made sense, to not wear shoes. He didn't like them too much(he preferred wearing boots, honestly) and hardly ever wore them even as a child. "Okay, Daddy. I'll stay with you so I don't get lost." He said, happy that his Daddy was being reasonable about this whole thing. As he was led into the boys section, he also looked around, wondering what cartoons he liked. "SpongeBob!" Bill blurted out, obviously excited, grinning like he was a child in a candy store. "I also like Spider-Man. He beats up the bad guys!" 

“Yes he does and he protects little boys but you don’t need him for that you have Daddy now” he reached for a tee shirt with sponge bob and held it up to Bill “this should fit you baby. He threw it in thier cart a long with many others then got a bunch of matching shirts to make cute and colorful outfits he also grabbed two pair of shortalls that he knew would fit

”now baby I need an honest answer was today the first accident you have had you’re not in any trouble baby, I just need to know”

Bill pouted a bit since Daddy didn't get him any SpiderMan shirts, but didn't whine too much, smiling when Daddy got him a SpongeBob shirt. When asked if today was the first accident he's had, the small boy shook his head, blushing to the tips of his ears, "N-no, it's not. I've been having accidents at nighttime for-for a real long time." Bill confessed, watching his Daddy grab some matching shirts and shortalls. Shortalls were more for babies then little boys(in his mind, anyway), but he chose not to complain.

"I-I jus' thought Mommy would be mad at me if she knew, 'cause every time I tried to tell the other men she dated, they'd be real mad. Th-they said I was dumb and too big to be peeing the bed, so I tried to act like I was a big boy. You're the only Daddy who's nice to me even though I have accidents." His voice was soft and scared, and his little hands were shaking. "This is embarrassing, but at least you're nice to me."

Todd stroked bills cheek pulling him into a hug “my poor baby everything is good now and you have daddy to take care of everything. No more big boy worries for daddy’s little baby but we will be getting you pull ups and a training potty before we leave but right now we need jammies” he pulled some pajamas sets into the cart along with several nighties these will be perfect for you” he held up a light blue nightie that would fall just above Bills knees

Bill hugged his Daddy right back, comforted by the rise and fall of his chest, the warmth of his embrace. He loved it when his Daddy stroked his cheek so gently; it felt so tender and nice. "Okay, Daddy. Thank you for makin' me feel better." He grinned when his stepfather pulled some pajama sets into the cart along with several nighties; he loved wearing comfy pajamas to bed, and the nighties looked childish but cozy. The petite boy looked embarrassed when Daddy mentioned a training potty and pull-ups, but didn't want to whine. Bill did have frequent accidents at night, after all. "My jammies look comfy, Daddy. Can I get yellow jammies, too? Yellow's my favorite color." He wondered, reaching out for the yellow-colored nightie as well. "We don't hafta, though. I was just curious. You don't gotta waste money for more if you don't wanna, Daddy." Bill chuckled nervously and rubbed his head, obviously guilty; he didn't want to make his stepfather get him something he didn't need, after all. 

Todd simply smiled “of course we can get some yellow jammies baby boy anything my baby wants” he put the requested items in the cart “ now then let’s go find you a potty and sone nice diapers” he took bills hand “you are being such a good boy for daddy I think someone deserves an ice cream”

Bill smiled when Daddy put the requested items in the cart and said they were going to find him a potty and some nice diapers. "Thank you, Daddy." When his new Daddy grabbed his hand, he grinned and held on tight. Though the idea of having a little training potty and diapers was embarrassing, he secretly wanted to try out diapers for a while now, considering he's been wetting nightly for years and never wore any to bed. Maybe they'd actually help his problem, or at least let him wake up with dry sheets for once. "Okay. Do I wear the diapers all the time, or just to bed? I don't mind. It's a little embarrassing, but if it helps me not wet the bed all the time, it'll be worth it."

Bill didn't seem upset, just embarrassed. Honestly, he never really got proper help for his wetting issue, so this might actually be what he needed. The minute his Daddy said he was being such a good little boy he deserved a treat, he let out an excited little noise and hopped up and down, "Really, Daddy? I love ice cream! Thank you!" He gave Daddy an excited hug and held his hand with a grin, obviously getting into the role of a little boy easier than he'd anticipated. It was kinda fun, getting to act like this. 

“Absolutely baby, you deserve a reward” Todd led them over to the potty training isle getting a Disney themed potty and matching pull-ups “for now you’ll just wear these to bed baby but we will see how things go” he had another thought so you want some toys sweetie pie”

Bill nodded when Daddy led him to the potty training aisle by the hand, and picked out a Disney-themed potty. He blushed at the sight of the matching pull-ups, but didn't protest. The boy replied with, "Okay, Daddy. I'll wear them to bed for now." when his Daddy told him that for now he'd just wear them to bed, because he was perfectly content with doing so. That was when Daddy asked if he wanted some toys, making his eyes light up again, putting another smile on his face, "Yeah! I do, Daddy. Can I have a teddy bear?"

Bill giggled when Daddy gave him Eskimo kisses, picking him up. "Thank you, Daddy." He replied, snuggling up to Daddy's chest. It felt warm and cozy, being held like he were precious, like Daddy loved him so much he'd do anything for him. It was a great feeling, like being wrapped up in a giant blanket. Speaking of which, Bill saw one, and reached for it with a look of wonder in his eyes, patting the soft material, "So fluffy." He cooed, rubbing his cheek against it.

Todd smiled “donyou want that baby well we can get it” Todd put it in the cart “ok my baby we are on to toys now I think.” They got to the toy isle and Todd put Bill down “go on baby boy pick out whatever you want”