LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quietest diaper for work

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, KissKiss said:

Hi all, pretty new here nice to meet you. 

I’m looking for the quietest diaper I can find for work. If I could buy it at a medical supply store that would be even better since I can’t really have deliveries be coming to my house. But I want something that doesn’t make a “swish” noise when I walk! Please and thanks. 

I got some high capacity tabbed ones at Walmart and they are noticeable when walking. 

If you're worried about any noise, you can clip your keys to belt loop on your pants.   The jingle on the keys will cover it up.

The only problem I see with keys on your belt loop is if people could hear the russle of your diaper in the first place, you must be in a very quiet place to begin with, like an office.  Wearing keys that make noise and jingle as you walk will do two things.  Make noise that might not be allowed in a quiet workplace setting, and also it will purposely draw attention to you when you are trying to be discreet.  When trying to blend in with everyone else you don't want to do anything that will make people look at you or draw their attention.

Things like this can work well as long you as it doesn't"t seem that you"re doing it intentionally. People rarely perceive that which seems normal or natural, but anything that strikes them as being quite unusual will bring their fuller attention to bear. If it seems to them that you're trying to hide something you will get their tightest focus :o

The usual sounds of footsteps and of normal clothing when walking along with other related noises is usually overlooked, and only the most perceptive or someone thinking about diapers at that moment will notice milder crinkles. As someone who enjoys being crinkly I can honestly say that only the loudest sounds seem to have drawn attention to me, with me being certain that they knew the cause :angel_not: No comments so far, but I'm certain that will happen someday. I'm ready for that so no problem, and when the day comes that I don't crinkle I'll be in my coffin so it won't matter :roflmao:

Bettypooh

it is best if you dont worry so much about the noise and use whatever protection you need. use plastic pamts if you want more discretion. they can reduce crinkles and provide additional leak protection

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk