LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby didn't respond to Regina's comment other than to say, "I know."

She watched Regina get on her tip toes and then what unfolded in the next few seconds. Julie looked over now with the raised voice from Regina. Abby calmly reached around and gave a little swat to Regina's bottom. Regina was right where Abby wanted her now. "That doesn't give you the right to make a mess all over Julie's floor." Abby scolded her in front of Julie. 

Kneeling down Abby pulled Regina down. "Pick those pieces up off the floor please." Abby had picked up the food bottle and started to pick the food pieces up. Abby looked back to Julie. "Sorry Julie... sometimes my sister only thinks about herself. We'll get this picked up."

Regina hated Abby right now and would of thrown a fuss if it weren't for the fact that she was in someone else's house.  The little swat to her bottom was enough for Regina's bladder to release itself right then and there but just as quickly as it did Regina restrained herself from peeing anymore in her pull-up despite the pain she was now experiencing for clenching down tightly on her bladder.

Regina shot Abby a tearful angry glare but didn't say a word at all as she found herself pulled down to the floor and picking up the small pieces of fish food.  

Regina found herself becoming more angry over Abby's comment.  Only thinks of herself? Regina took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down.  She didn't need Abby looking after her! Why was she even allowing Abby to boss her around like this? Regina thought a little and decided that later on she would just go into the city herself without Abby. She didn't need Abby to look after her! She had her own money thanks to her parents and a student grant.  It shouldn't be that hard to find a nightclub and Abby couldn't stop her from going out by herself at all but that also meant that she couldn't stop Abby from following her, "There done." said Regina softly picking up the last piece of fish food before walking away from Abby heading to the toilet herself.

Abby looked over at Regina as they picked the food up. She could see Regina's eyes were watery. 

"Thank you Regina." Abby said in a more calm tone. "Where are you going? Come here please." Abby stood facing Regina. "Let me see.if you're still dry..." Abby waved for Regina to come to her. "Come on, I'm sorry I yelled at you. It'll just take a second then you can go yourself."

Julie had been watching the two of them until they started to pick up the food. She had then sat down but was now looking over at what was going on.

Regina glanced at Abby, "To the toilet."

Shouldn't it be obvious? She needed to go! She hadn't completely wet herself yet but she wasn't sure how long she could last.  Meanwhile the pull-up was busy soaking up Regina's accident causing it to fluff out a bit because of the added weight like a sponge.

Regina sighed in annoyance, "Fine," she moved back to where Abby was and continued to glare at her, "I'm already wet but I still need to go." added Regina quietly not happy at all with herself or Abby but she didn't want to make a scene in front of Julie right now.   Regina was tempted to swear at Abby but knew better not to do that right now especially in front of someone she didn't know.

Would Abby spank her right now for having a accident or wait? She still needed to go to the bathroom and hoped that Abby would simply let her.

Abby grabbed Regina's wrist as she listened. "You're wet?" Abby said, not hesitating as she let go of Regina's wrist and pulled her shorts down past her wet pullup. Abby put her hand on on the crotch of the pullup and used her other hand to keep Regina from pulling the shorts up. Julie was watching but saying nothing at this point. 

"Regina...I'm really disappointed. I thought you were going to use the potty today? Hmm...be a big girl?" Abby pulled Regina's shorts down to her feet now. "Why are you going to make me spank you in front of Julie...why..." Abby frowned.

Regina frowned a little at Abby asking her if she was wet but before she could say anything at all she found her shorts being pulled down, "What the fuck Abby!" swore Regina in pure shock at the suddenness having not expected her sister to do that at all and attempted to pull her shorts up but found herself struggling to do so because of Abby grabbing them.  It didn't help that Abby was much more stronger then she was.

Suddenly Regina started to cry unable to help herself and started to rub her eyes.  The stress of the situation becoming to much for her to control herself or answer Abby's questions at all as her bladder finally released itself fully causing the pull-up to swell up even more.

It wasn't her fault that she didn't make it to the stupid toilet! She felt so angry and hurt right now but all she could do was cry.  Regina sobbed loudly her pacifier on the floor.  

Abby looked on. "Yes that mouth of yours is going to get your bottom even redder." Abby watched her cry and the paci fall from her mouth. She looked right at Regina. "I'm so mad right now...you want to be a big girl but you keep acting like a big baby. Is that what you want to be, a baby? Do I need to put you in diapers and baby you? Hmm!" Abby paused a moment putting her hand back on the pullup. "Mhmm... finish peeing in your pullup baby. Toilets are for big girls aren't they." Abby was really laying on Regina now 

Abby turned to Julie a moment. "Hey Julie...don't you have some bigger baby diapers around from your neice? Could you go get one please?" 

Julie feeling a bit awkward at the moment and was happy to leave to get one. 

Abby was satisfied she'd given Regina enough time to finish peeing and pulled the back of her pullup down then bent Regina over her knee, swatting her bare bottom with no hesitation and  a firm hand. "You we're never ready to be out of diapers were you...how is using the potty so hard...you would never have made it to the park!" Abby spanked firm again. She was easily holding the smaller Regina down as she saw her little bottom already reddening from just a few spanks.

Regina glared even more at Abby as she cried.

Listening to Abby talk down to her only made Regina more upset, "I-I hate you," sobbed Regina once Julie left the room squeaking as she found herself put over Abby's knee and then having bottom swatted, "I would of made it to the park," replied Regina, "I am a big girl! I'm older then you and I'm fed up with the way you are treating me right now," continued Regina yelping each time her bottom was spanked, "I don't need diapers and I don't need you to baby me," whimpered Regina, "I needed to go inside the house but the door locked!" complained Regina angrily, "I didn't piss myself on purpose and I don't know why you are making such a big stupid deal out of this!" shouted Regina continuing to cry and wriggle despite knowing that there was no real escape right now from Abby.

Regina turned her head and looked at Abby with spiteful look, "Let me go right now or else." demanded Regina trying to think of a way to escape but there wasn't any real way to escape at all unless she planned on biting Abby but she wasn't going to do that giving the fact that she didn't have her purse on her or any of her belongings.  Once they got back to the house she would just grab her bag and go somewhere maybe find a cheap hotel to stay in for a couple nights while trying to find a cheap place to rent.

She did have enough money to live by herself anyway she just didn't want to use it.

Perhaps Abby was enjoying all of this too much. She kept spanking Regina's bare bottom despite anything Regina was saying. "Or else what... you'll cry even more? You're a baby." Abby continued to spank.

"All you have is excuses Regina..." Abby pulled her up, her butt good and red. "Open your mouth right now. Unless you'd like more spankings." Abby pulled Regina's wet pullup up and brought the paci back to Regina's mouth.

Julie had come back down with wipes and a baby diaper. She came down just in  time to see the end of the spanking.

Regina's eyes and face were just as red as her bottom.  The pain she felt right now was intense and she couldn't help but remember the painful spankings her dad had giving her in the past. Why did Abby even think she had any right to do this to her? Why had she even agreed to this? She was going to give Abby a earful when they got back! She didn't want Julie to know the truth at all.

Regina was livid and extremely unhappy, "They aren't excuse." whispered Regina crying a little more then before.

She didn't want any more spankings and reluctantly she obliged opening her mouth accepting the pacifier despite wanting to spit the infernal thing out.  She wasn't going to put up with this at all! Already Regina was making plans inside her own head about what she was going to do and how she was going to get away from Abby.  

That had always been a problem for their father.  Regina always had a plan set in motion or ready to do and most of the time he wasn't able to stop her even locking her door didn't prove anything because Regina would just escape via her window or lockpick the lock he had set.

Regina rubbed her eyes. 

Julie came over. "Abby you need to cool it...go upstairs...go on." Julie was just a shade smaller than Abby. Julie pulled Abby away and pushed her towards the stairs. "Go cool off!"

Abby left despite not really wanting to. She did need to cool down. 

"Hey Regina...I'm sorry. You must be really embarrassed...I didn't mean to see a lot of that..." Julie put her hand on Regina's shoulder. "Is it okay if I give you a hug?" Julie's tone was soft and inviting. "That was kind mean what your sister did..."

Regina's bottom nearly hurt as much as her confidence did right now.  She understood that Abby was more successful then her, more mature and just better then her but with what had just happened everything from the day she arrived to now was taking it's toll on her a lot.  She felt angry, upset, frustrated, stressed but most of all hurt.  She wasn't a baby nor was she a little kid and she hated the fact that Abby seemed to think that she was one.  

Regina watched as Julie came over and was surprised to see her push Abby away upstairs to cool off.   She watched her sister leave and felt relieved.

Looking at Julie for a moment Regina rubbed her eyes and offered a small smile despite her feelings and the pain that her bottom was in, "S-sure," stammered Regina accepting the hug, "s-she's always been mean," said Regina, "I just thought that she might of cooled down by now," paused Regina wondering how much information she should and shouldn't be giving Julie, "d-did you manage to overhear anything?" asked Regina softly and curiously, half hoping that Julie had heard her tell Abby that she was older then her and half hoping that Julie hadn't heard her say that.

"I wish she would just lay off." whispered Regina rubbing her eyes some more. 

Julie hugged Regina. "She has? She seems really nice when I talk with her...I think she's just under a lot of stress. She's teaching her first class in a few days...it's a lot you know. Anyway, enough about her...come on let's get you some privacy." Julie gently took Regina and walked her back to the bathroom and closed the door, staying inside with her. "So...I guess I heard some things...but look it's okay...I really don't care about any of that...I just want you feeling better." Julie smiled a bit. 

"Lie down here on the floor, we'll get you out of that wet thing...so, umm...I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've had an accident?" Julie wondered.

Regina nodded with a sigh, "Yeah she has ever since we were kids cause she's taller then me she can push me around easily." added Regina with a frown as she thought about what else Julie had said, "That still doesn't give her an excuse to act the way she's been acting towards me but I guess I can see how that can be stressful and it probably doesn't help that I'm here," paused Regina cuddling close to Julie, "I just got here yesterday." added Regina walking next to Julie holding her hand and feeling more relaxed.

"Thank you," said Regina with a smile appreciating the fact that Julie didn't care about the fact that she was older then Abby.

Regina nodded and laid down on the bathroom floor only to frown, "No it isn't," admitted Regina, "I've been having accidents recently but Abby's constantly babies me and it doesn't help me focus," continued Regina, "I needed to go ages ago and she distracted me by the fish," stated Regina, "I know that I shouldn't allow myself to get distracted but she knows that I have trouble losing focus." added Regina unhappily.

"Yah you are pretty small...I could see how that would be hard for you..." Julie agreed.

Julie could see how regressed Regina seemed to be as she willingly laid down to be changed and spoke. 

"Aww...you poor thing. I see you are going thru some stress too... just moving in...then having to deal with this..." Julie ripped the sides of the pullup and brought it down. "I see how you suckle that pacifier though...you like that I can tell." Julie smiled a little as she started to gently wipe Regina. "Sometimes being taken care of can feel good can't it?" Julie just slowly and carefully wiped Regina, taking her time so they could talk.

Regina was glad that Julie could see her plight, "I-I never asked anyone this but how small do I look?" asked Regina timidly feeling fearful of Julie's answer but also curious to her answer. Would she be able to pass as a ten year old? Or did she look older then that? Or maybe even younger?

Regina blushed slightly at Julie's comment but she didn't find Julie to be patronizing at all especially compared to Abby, "It's kinda nice." admitted Regina to liking to suckle on her pacifier. Regina a little as Julie wiped at her gently, "Mhm." replied Regina agreeing with Julie, "It is but I don't like being pushed around." added Regina finding it a little weird that Julie was taken care of her but right now she preferred Julie taking care of her rather then Abby but that was mostly due to her bruised ego and swore bottom.

Why couldn't Abby just cool it? She hoped that Abby had managed to calm down a little now.

She felt a bit better with Julie but that probably due to Julie not constantly teasing her at all compared to Abby.

Julie smiled. "Aww Regina, you're a sweetie. You look very very small." Julie said, thinking that's what Regina wanted to hear. Julie lifted Regina and put the baby diaper under her.

"Well...I don't think anyone is trying to push you around.. it's just...I think Abby cares about you...and well if sheee sees you as very small like I do...she probably just wants to take care of you." Julie was taping the diaper now. The fact that Regina had just allowed herself to be diapered told Julie all she needed to know. "Your bottom looked pretty red... you know...I would have spanked you too." Julie helped Regina sit. "I can tell, you need spankins though. Actually I would have you wear diapers if you were my sister...all the time. Abby is really trying to let you be a big girl, but you and I know you wanna be a baby, huh." Julie put the basketball shorts back on Regina. "What do you say to Auntie Julie for helping."

Julie was very quick on her feet and she just was going with the situation that seemed to be in front of her. Julie also worked at a daycare and Regina reminder her of a 3 year old she cared for, despite her actual age.

Regina blushed brightly at that and started feeling a lot more shy then normal. It was one thing for Abby to treat her like this but it was another thing entirely for someone she didn't know to treat her in this way especially someone who was the same age as her.  

She could feel the soft thick padding of the diaper underneath her pained red bottom. 

Shouldn't she be fighting against this now? Yet all she could do was listen to Julie.  Did Abby really just want to take care of her? It didn't feel that way to her at all. Regina looked at Julie in shock. She would of spanked her too? She needed spankings!? Regina stared at Julie confused only to become even more confused as she was helped to sit up the diaper crinkling and pushing her legs apart.

She would have her wear diapers all the time? Abby was trying to let her be a big girl? She wanted to be a baby? Regina just looked at Julie in shock, "I don't want to be a baby," replied Regina softly finding her voice at last but she had a hard time dealing with the fact that Julie would keep her in diapers 24/7, "t-thank you Auntie Julie." added Regina submissively not wanting to upset Julie and get another spanking at all.  Everything was very hard for her to take in.

Julie looked on at Regina, she was a cutie with the paci in her mouth. "You don't want to be a baby?!" Julie smiled. "I know...that's probably a hard thing to admit... that's okay though. Auntie Julie knows...in fact, why don't you ask Abby if you can stay with me tomorrow when she goes to work. I have lots of neat things to play with and explore where I work..." Julie put Regina's hair behind her ear. "I know the other kids at the daycare would love you, they're all super nice."

Abby came back downstairs as the other girls spoke. "Uuugh, sorry about that Julie...and Regina, sorry I got so upset with you." Abby walked closer. "Did I hear you say Regina needed to ask me something?"

Regina looked at Julie wondering why she didn't believe her? Then again who would believe her? She didn't fight back against Julie at all and just let her diaper her.  No normal person would allow that? Regina shook her head, "I don't." she whispered but she didn't sound or seemed confident in her answer at all but maybe that was all down to how insecure she felt? Her dad always pushed her to be very grown up or had tried to push her into a certain direction but she would always go against him no matter what.

She knew why.  She didn't like being told what to do and how but she also had personal issues that she didn't like to think about at all.  Her birth-mom had constantly played a mental game with her that if she was told to do something she would get shouted at but if she didn't do what she was told she would get shouted at.  It wasn't fair.  She would get shouted at either way and it had gotten to the point that Regina almost always chose to do nothing because what was the point of wasting energy when people would just get angry at her all the time? 

Regina suckled on her pacifier.  

Stay with Julie tomorrow? Daycare? Regina stared at Julie in shock, "I-I'm suppose to be going to college soon." replied Regina softly but maybe it would be a good thing for her and Abby to spend some time apart? Abby worked and it would be unfair of her to cause Abby anymore stress.  Regina glanced at Abby and shrugged her shoulders a little, "It's okay," lisped Regina feeling nervous and unsure, "i-i-is it okay if I stay with Julie tomorrow?" asked Regina stammering, "You have work a-a-and I don't start college till a week from now." added Regina dropping the 'Auntie' she didn't want to call Julie that in front of Abby! It was bad enough that she was now wearing a diaper and while her shorts were baggy it didn't do much to hide the budge. 

Julie looked at Regina. "Uh huh...well until that starts you can spend time with me." She smiled as she saw Abby back downstairs.

Abby looked at them both. "Julie, that's okay with you?"

Julie reached over and hugged Regina. "Of course! She'll have fun aaaand this way she won't have to be alone... I'd love to have her." Julie looked at Regina. "But, Regina... don't forget it's Auntie Julie for you okay." Julie patted Regina's diapered bottom gently, the diaper made the shorts poof out in the butt a bit unnaturally. "I'm not mad, I know next time you'll get it." Julie gently walked Regina to Abby.

Julie smiled. "Well I'm looking forward to tomorrow!"

Abby smiled a bit. "Yes, thanks again Julie...we better get going. We need to get an early dinner then get to my photography class." 

The girls walked upstairs and said goodbyes. Julie bent down and hugged Regina snuggly, then whispered. "Be a good girl for your sister, I'll see you tomorrow baby." Julie pulled back and kissed Regina's forehead and playfully poked her pacifier. "See you guys tomorrow, try and be here by 6am."

"Alright byeee" Abby waved as she held Regina's hand. After they were a few steps away Abby looked over and stopped them. Without saying anything she hugged Regina. After a few moments she spoke up. "I'm sorry...I was a jerk back there ... Are you okay?" 

Regina blushed a little.  It would only be for a week.  How bad could it be? It was just Daycare and she doubted that Julie would treat her as a kid, right? Yet she wasn't so sure about that. Regina looked at Abby wondering what her sister was thinking about in regards to all this? Did her sister see her as a baby? She hadn't been acting very mature as of late but she never really acted mature before.

Looking back at Julie she returned the hug slightly but was a little anxious about it.

Suddenly Regina blushed.  Did she really have to say Auntie? At least Julie wasn't mad at her and with her help she made it with no problem over to Abby despite the added weight that she now had to carry.

Regina watched as the two talked but wasn't really paying attention at all.  She was more interested in the diaper that she was now wearing and how strange it felt.  Photography class? She didn't know that Abby did photography? It was the subject she was going to take in college. Maybe later on it'll be her chance to prove herself to Abby? Show her that she was an adult or at least more of a adult....rather then the baby both her and Julie seemed to think she was.

Regina blushed at Julie's hug and words deciding to simply nod in response rather then say anything at all.  She didn't want her temper to get out of control.

Holding Abby's hand Regina felt relieved to be away from Julie despite liking her.  It wasn't that Julie made her feel uncomfortable it was more so that she didn't have the energy to fight Julie and didn't know how.  Julie was the same age as her and she didn't know her at all! It made her feel more submissive while with Abby she knew her step-sister and could fight her or at least try to fight against her with Julie she couldn't.

The hug had been a bit of a shock but Regina returned it and thought for a moment, "You were a jerk," replied Regina, "but I was being brat," paused Regina thinking back on everything, "I'm not okay with everything that has happened so far," admitted Regina, "but as long as your point is to help me and not hurt me then I'll try and behave a little better." added Regina softly knowing that she should of just gone to the toilet the moment they entered Julie's house and should of spoken up more but she wasn't exactly sure if Abby was trying to actually help her or simply play with her.  She wasn't some toy for Abby's amusement but she didn't know what Abby wanted at all.  Was her step-sister being helpful? Or manipulative? 

"Yes, you were a bit of a brat..." Abby took Regina's hand. "Of course I'm trying to help you...." Abby sighed. "I just suck at it I guess...I don't know I guess I just feel a bit stressed out." Abby swung Regina's hand. She could hear a slight crinkle as they walked. "Did...Julie diaper you? She's really nice isn't she..." Abby asked out loud as they walked, reaching back to give Regina's bottom a light Pat. No one was in their immediate area.

Before long they were back home.

Regina rubbed the back of her head at that and sighed.  It was true but she had always been a bit of a brat hadn't she? It was one of the reasons she and her dad fought so much.  Could she ever really stop being like that? She doubted it.

"It's okay," said Regina, "we don't really know each other properly," paused Regina, "dad can't control me and your doing better then him." added Regina in an attempt to cheer Abby up but it was true she was a lot worse at home. 

Regina blushed, "Y-yeah," she stammered, "she is." 

Regina didn't say a thing when she felt Abby pat the back of her bottom causing the diaper to crinkle slightly but she did move closer to Abby showing her step-sister some affection. It had been a long day for the both of them.

It felt good to be back home.  She did feel hungry and couldn't wait to eat.

"Thanks Regina...you are sweet. You are just a handful sometimes, but I know you don't do it on purpose..." Abby snuggled Regina close as they finished their walk. Part of why Abby was doing all of this was because she knew how much of a handful Regina could be. Abby thought that by treating her more like a child, giving her more structure and rules that Regina would behave better. Regina never seemed to make good decisions when left to her own devices. On top of that Abby always thought Regina had this side to her, but just never had the right setting to let it out.

"Anyway...let's forget about all that we have a fun night ahead of us." Abby took her shoes off. "Do you wanna snuggle a little before dinner?" Abby smiled. "It sounds nice to me...we have enough time. Are you looking forward to taking some pictures tonight?"