LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina had made a couple of bad choices in her life partially due to the group she use to hang around with at school and the level of neglect that she had endured at a very young age due to her mother but her dad had gotten custody of her eventually.

He had a girlfriend at the time who also had a daughter who was a couple of years younger than her.

Eventually the dad and girlfriend got married and she gained a sister.

Regina had a hard time focusing in school and much preferred to be outside in the sun doing something else like sketching or even photography which meant that her grades weren't that good at all and she would often go to her step sister for help.

Regina got along well with her step sister despite the differences between the two to the point that she had been mistaken to be the younger sister a few times which often left her embarrassed.

She was now twenty two and just about to start college and to save money she was going to live with her stepsister.

Regina was slim and rather short she only stood at 5'2.  At the front door of her sister's place Regina knocked feeling nervous and a little apprehensive.

She was wearing tight denim shorts and her Minnie mouse underwear could easily be seen due to the back of her shirt being tucked into her panties but she hadn't done it on purpose she had been in a rush to catch the train.

Knocking on the door Regina waited nervously.

Abby was so excited for Regina to come stay with her. Abby had finished college at a young age and was always pretty advanced in her studies. She worked for the university while pursuing additional education.

Abby and Regina had always had a pretty good relationship. Abby always saw Regina as a child. She wasn't very responsible, she loved cartoons...she was always embarrassed about it but it didn't stop her from wearing childish underwear, even when Abby would tease her about it.

Abby wanted to find out just how much of a child her 'big' sister really was. Of course Abby was about 5 inches taller and an average build so really it was Regina who was the smaller of the two.

Abby had pleanty of time to plan things out and was super excited to see her sister when she opened the door. "Regina! Hi!" Abby came out and gave her a big hug. "How are you?? Come come." Abby smiled, she was good at reading people and could tell her sister was nervous.

When they lived together Abby would always tease Regina a bit about how she acted. She had always wanted to do more than that but never did work up the nerve. 

As Abby closed the door she noticed the underwear as Regina took set her things down. Her eyes got big as she smiled, saying nothing about them. "Hey...I got you a little something. A welcome gift..." Abby smiled. "Come come."

Abby led Regina into her decent size two bedroom townhome. The living space and kitchen were pretty open with a hallway off the living space to two bedrooms and a full bath. When the walked up to the coffee table a neatly wrapped gift box was sitting there. (Box contents: silicone owl nightlight, package of Disney Princess underwear 3 pack, some of Regina's favorite chocolate truffles and a Disney adult coloring book)

"Soooo... how was your triiiip in?"

The moment when the door open Regina could feel herself freeze up a little only to calm down moments later at seeing her sister again.

She had always been jealous of Abby in regards to her height and often wished that they could simply just reverse bodies but that was obviously impossible.

Regina liked Abby but she always found her to be somewhat annoying and didn't like getting teased or pushed around at all but it was to be expected giving the numerous differences between the two but at least Abby wasn't mean to her. 

Regina wasn't dumb and knew that Abby enjoyed babying her and to an extent she enjoyed it as well she enjoyed being childish but she would never admit that out loud and especially not to her step sister.

Regina found the hug to be nice and warm and even returned Abby's embrace design being head level to her sister's chest.

"I'm doing good just a bit tired from the journey, you?" asked Regina softly surprised by the place her sister lived in.

The mention of a gift had Regina bursting with excitement and enthusiasm and just like a kid she was eagerly waiting her present wondering what Abby had gotten her.

Regina wasted no time opening the present her eyes beaming with curiousity, "Okay the train was hault up which is why I was late," replied Regina having nearly undone the present, "wow! These are great! Thank you so much!" added Regina picking up the owl night light and looking it over and then doing the same with all the others before getting up and hugging her sister, "Thank you! I really like them!" stated Regina grinning brightly at Abby.

Abby was happy that Regina liked the gifts as she hugged back. "I'm glad! I was a little nervous. I got you this little owl guy because the place gets really dark at night so it's handy to have a little light! Look he turns different colors." Abby showed Regina, hitting the owl on the head. "And yah...I was hoping you wouldn't be mad about the underwear! I just...I felt bad about teasing you about it in the past...and well I hoped you still liked to wear that kind."

Abby smiled a little. "Anyway, I'm good...I've just been so busy with work and school." Abby paused. "I like your outfit, so cute." Abby was dressed in a flowy knee length skirt and top. It was warm out. "So...do you need the bathroom or anything? I do want to show you my place! Can you believe I have my own place?!" Abby smiled. "I'm so happy you are here with me!"

Regina watched and smiled a little at that.

She didn't like the dark much and used to sleep with a lamp on pretending that it was due to her wanting to read and everyone seemed to buy it from her knowledge but she could be wrong either way the owl was cute and she enjoyed cute things like that.

She never thought her sister would ever get her something like that giving the teasing from when they were younger.

Regina tilted her head a little at that surprised that Abby had apologize for her behaviour, "O-oh don't worry about it," stammered Regina looking at the underwear, "I still like to wear them," admitted Regina, "the designs are pretty and others tend to be kind of boring." added Regina feeling a little embarrassed to be admitting something like that so casually.

Regina looked at herself for a moment her clothes were simple casual maybe a tad tomboyish besides her panties.

Bathroom? The mention of the bathroom caused Regina to blush, "I'm good I went when I got off the train," replied Regina with a smile, "it's pretty amazing," paused Regina, "I must admit that I'm kind of jealous." added Regina blushing a little bit more feeling silly to feel jealous over her step sister but it was hard not to.

Abby smiled at how open Regina was and her blushing was super cute. "Well I'm glad you like the underwear. Speaking of underwear..I noticed you're wearing some cute ones now." Abby stepped in and behind her sister, fixing the shirt. "There...you shouldn't be in such a hurry in the bathroom that you expose your undies to everyone...silly. did you even take time to wipe?" The question was intended to be rhetorical.

Abby came back in front of Regina. "Why don't you go grab your bag and I'll show ya your room..." Abby smiled and waited for her sister. She chose not to comment on the jealous comment but did make a mental note.

Regina looked confused.

What was that suppose to mean? Wait? Did that mean her underwear was showing? Regina watched Abby and suddenly felt her sister untucking her shirt from the back of her underwear causing her to blush.

It made her feel silly and a little immature that her younger step sister had fixed her shirt for her.

Regina blushed some more at Abby's comment, "Y-yes!" stammered Regina knowing full well that she would have to be careful around Abby in regards to the current underwear she had on.

She had been desperate to go and the train was pulling up into the station which meant she had little to no time to wipe herself which meant that her panties were stained.

She can never let Abby find out, "Sure!" 

Regina grabbed her bag and went back to Abby excited to see her room.

Abby could see Regina blush as she stammered out a 'yes' to having wiped herself. She knew it was a lie. "Reginaaa..." Abby let it sit there a moment before asking Regina to grab her things.

Abby led Regina back to her bedroom. It wasn't too big, it had a white wooden frame twin bed. The comforter was white but the sheets were pink. Up by the pillow was a small plush bear. The rest of the room furniture matched the bed.

"Here we are..."  Abby took the bag from Regina and put it up on the bed. "Alright... first. Since I know you didn't wipe...you are probably stinky down there..." Abby walked over and opened a drawer in the nightstand, pulling out a small travel baby wipe pouch. "Here you can freshen up with these. There is a trash with a lid right there." Abby looked around, then sat on the bed, she grabbed the teddy up. "Sooo soft." She said nuzzling the bear with a smile towards Regina. She then clicked open the wipe lid.

Abby was going to love putting Regina into situations like this. By sitting on the bed she had essentially implied to Regina that she expected her to clean herself with her sister in the room. Abby couldn't wait to see what Regina would do. 

Regina could feel her cheeks burn at the way Abby said her name and give her a pointed stare in return for it.

She hoped that Abby would just leave it and her alone but she had a terrible feeling that was unlikely to happen.

She was still the oldest....

Regina followed Abby and was surprised by her bedroom. It looked nice yet the pink sheets looked a little immature but she didn't mind the colour pink and she could always buy some new ones that were more mature.

Regina was shocked and a little bit horrified by her sister right now! How could her sister day such a thing? Regina could only stare in bewilderment, "I did wipe!" replied Regina not wanting Abby to know that she hadn't and while she didn't like lying she didn't like being embarrassed especially not by her little sister who was already above her in more ways than one.

Regina watched Abby carefully and frowned even going as far as to pout similar to a upset toddler and seeing the baby wipes only caused her to blush further.

What was Abby doing!

"What? Wait!" 

Regina stared at the baby wipes and then Abby, "I'm clean! I'm not going to wipe especially not with you here," paused Regina folding her arms across her chest, "I'm not some kid that is still trying to learn how to go to the potty and wipe myself properly."

Regina was now completely red in the face now but she didn't know what to say or even do because Abby was right she was dirty down there and needed a wipe but she didn't want Abby to know that she was right.

She didn't want her sister seeing her like that at all! 

"I'm saying I don't think you are clean..." Abby LOVED how embarrassed her sister was becoming. She was about to tear Regina's defense to shreds.

The 'im not a kid' comment was perfect. "You aren't? Because...I have done your laundry before. I never said anything but your undies were always very icky. I'm not sure you were ever taught how to wipe. Tell me...is it front to back or back to front? Either you don't know how or you just don't do it...or maybe both, which is it?" Abby set the bear down and sat up straight. She reached in and pulled her sister close by the front of her shorts. "Regina... Don't cross your arms at me" Abby said somewhat sternly as she grabbed Regina's arms to uncross them. "Answer my question Regina." Abby insisted.

Regina was surprised and shocked by the questions.

She knew Abby liked to tease her but this? This was more than just a simple tease.

Regina's face grew redder and redder with each passing moment as she stared at her sister in anger but mostly she was upset.

She wished she had just lived in dorms now instead of staying with Abby.

"You've only done my laundry a few times," argued Regina answering Abby's questions slowly trying her best not to tell but she hated the way Abby had grabbed her arms unfolding them, "and I do wipe!" paused Regina her voice getting louder because of how angry and hurt she was, "I-its back to front..." mumbled Regina quietly and a little more timidly because of how unsure she felt but that's how her mother had taught her, "I'm not a kid," continued Regina taking a deep breath, "I'm going to college and I'm studying for a degree I'm not stupid," stated Regina emotionally, "why do you always have to be like this?" asked Regina her bottom lip sticking out showing that she was easily on her way to either crying or throwing a tantrum.

Regina pulled away from Abby harshly and stepped away glaring up at her step sister feeling embarrassed, "Why are you asking so many stupid questions anyway?" snapped Regina holding herself back from swearing.

Abby was calm and under control, unlike Regina. Abby let Regina finish speaking before she spoke back up. "A few times was enough...look, I'm not trying to upset you but ...you don't ever wipe back to front...that's how we get icky things in our lady business." Abby hopped down from the bed. She stepped towards Regina. "I'm asking you all of this because I know you want to be an adult...and well...if you are going to meet someone or really just want to be an adult... you need to know these basic things, like how to clean yourself." Abby swished her skirt a bit as she stepped forward, taking Regina's hand. She moved Regina back between her and the bed. "I'll show you how to do it properly...take down your shorts please." Abby paused just a moment. "Regina...you aren't gonna cry are you?." Abby's tone turned more compassionate. "I'm trying to help you...this is our secret okay."

Abby wanted to set an early tone. She knew she needed Regina to feel younger and smaller than her. Less like an adult than her. 

Regina looked at Abby glaring until she heard that she had been wiping the wrong way....

She didn't wipe herself well because it always felt horrible and she had a couple of infections before that she had kept quiet about from her family because she didn't want to worry them and normally the horrible feeling went away after a while.

Regina didn't quite know what to say at all to Abby in regards to that.

Regina felt awkward and humiliated but she knew that Abby was right in that regard that she needed to know things like that which everyone probably knew already except her.

Regina didn't struggle nor pull back from Abby.

She couldn't help but feel very upset right now. She was older than Abby and yet she didn't even know basic hygiene properly? Regina could feel her confidence going down a ton.

"N-no! I'm not going to cry," whimpered Regina holding back her tears not wanting to cry at all.

Regina felt like a kid right now and she hated it. She hated the way Abby knew things that she didn't and how successful Abby was while she wasn't at all.

She was just starting college and Abby was already a graduate.

Regina shook her head, "I don't want your help I'm fine." 

She didn't want Abby helping her and she definitely did not want Abby seeing the state her underwear was in or the small rash she had. 

She was a adult and yet she didn't feel like one especially compared to Abby.

Abby knew she had to make her move. She was nervous on the inside but stayed calm on the outside. "I know you don't want me to see you ...but after I show you once you'll be able to do it..." As Abby spoke she had reached in an unbuttoned Regina's shorts. She unzipped them next. She'd done those two things quickly.

Abby wondered if Regina would try and stop her as she got ready to pull the shorts down.

Regina stood still in shock.

She knew that Abby made sense in regards of knowing how to wipe herself properly but it was embarrassing.

Regina instead of throwing a tantrum started to openly cry a couple of tears falling down her face, "Stop it!" whimpered Regina not putting up much of a fight at all as she stood there feeling helpless.

Abby was pleased that Regina didn't fight her and even more pleased that her emotions had gotten the better of her. Abby took down both the shorts and underwear in one motion, bringing them to Regina's knees. 

"Let's see...mhmm..." Abby examined the underwear. "Pretty icky undies Regina...Sis, don't cry...it's not your fault...look, let me show you." Abby grabbed a wipe and then took Regina's hand and put the wipe in it. Abby the took Regina's hand and wiped, the proper way. "See how that feels..." Abby then noticed the rash. "This doesn't look good...sis you've got a little rash here...did you know that? I'm going to set you on the bed here so I can see it better..." With that Abby effortlessly lifted Regina onto the bed and laid her back. She was loving this. "How long have you had this for? Does it hurt?" Abby grabbed the shorts and brought them down further so she could open Regina's legs and get a better look at the rash on Regina's hairless private area. 

Abby knew her sister wasn't an adult...this was proving it to her. She didn't want to push Regina too far either. As much fun as she was having she knew she'd have to dial it back.

Regina was highly vulnerable and very confused as to what was going on right now she felt surprised and shocked by what Abby was doing right now.

Regina knew she should protest, yell or even swear but she couldn't she just felt so submissive and weak.

Seeing Abby examine her underwear caused Regina to rub her eyes while blushing even more than before.

Could this get any worse?

Regina felt like a doll that was being played with.

A voiceless doll.

It felt weird wiping herself this way. It felt weird and uncomfortable to be naked like this in front of Abby! It wasn't right nor fair but she was to busy crying to say a word.

Wiping was painful cause of the rash that had built up.

Regina looked away from Abby, "Y-yeah I know but it hurts." whimpered Regina wanting badly to be anywhere but here with her step sister.

Regina was put into further shock by Abby picking her up with ease. That simple act set Regina's confidence back big time.

It wasn't fair! It wasn't right! She was the big sister! She shouldn't be in this situation at all.

Regina looked up at Abby feeling even more smaller than previously, "Couple days maybe a week," whispered Regina still crying, "yeah but it's fine! I don't want you looking at it!" whimpered Regina kicking her feet a little but that really didn't do much of anything except for allowing Regina to let go of some pent up anger.

Regina didn't know how much more she could take of this at all as she cried upon having her shorts lowered even more by Abby.

Suddenly she snapped, "Can't you just fuck off and leave me the alone? I just got here damn it!" swore Regina unable to help herself at all then again Abby had crossed the line multiple times in the past couple of minutes so an outburst like this shouldn't be much of a shock.

Abby cringed a bit at the words. 'Shit', she thought to herself. Abby tried to deescalate the situation, but she had to maintain her position of dominance.

"Regina... I know you didn't mean to say that to me...I'm just trying to help. You can say your sorry when we're done." Abby wanted to make clear she expected an apology.

"Look...I know you don't like this...just let me go get some clean underwear from the pack I got you...and you can get dressed, okay? Will you stay here for just a second while I go get them?" Abby hoped Regina would like the sounds of the plan. Abby had omitted a few minor details from said plan.

Regina took a couple of deep breath of air in an attempt to calm down a little, "Fine." replied Regina obviously not happy at all with what has taken place.

It was bad to swear but she didn't want to apologize either but she knew that it was better to do so otherwise tensions would continue to raise between them.

Why did Abby have to be so overwhelming? Why did she have to get so excited over this? It was so stupid! 

Maybe she was being unfair? Maybe Abby was just trying to help her out? Regina sighed and wiped her eyes again.

She would give Abby the benefit of the doubt this time but she hoped that Abby wouldn't be like this all the time.

She already felt inferior compared to her sister in s lot of ways and she didn't want the list to keep on growing.

Regina felt worn out which meant that luckily she would be more easy to handle but unlucky because that also meant a much more emotional Regina at the same time.

Abby was excited to see her calm a bit and agree. "Okay, be right back."

When Abby returned she had a pair of underwear with Frozen print and a large incontinence pad in the other hand. "Okay...I normally use these for my period...but I put some cream on here to help with your rash. Abby knew it was a perfect opportunity to introduce something like this. Regina didn't need to know that she didn't really use them for her period.

"Stand up here...let's get this on so I can give you a big hug and we can do fun things." Abby smiled.

Regina was still laying on the bed sulking quite a bit but at the very least she had calmed down now which was good.

Seeing that Abby had returned Regina looked at her nervously working up the courage to apologize.

Regina simply nodded in response to all that she took medication to stop her period from happening once every month due to how painful it had been for her to endure.

Regina stood up awkwardly and looked at Abby before nodding, "I'm really sorry for swearing I didn't mean to I just got really worked up and didn't feel good." admitted Regina apologising feeling a little guilty yet also feeling like a child that was apologising to a grown up.

It was weird.

"Can we watch a movie together?" asked Regina softly.

"Thank you for saying that Regina...I know you didn't mean to. You were pretty worked up, I'm sorry I upset you." Abby smiled softly as she helped the underwear on then put the pad in. "I would like to watch a movie, yeah." Abby pulled the panties and pad up into Regina. "Sorry cream is probably a bit cool! I know it's a bit thick and all...but hey a few days and you should be all better. Does it feel okay?" Abby waited for a response, then hugged Regina. 

"Hey, as a bonus if you pee you're covered." Abby laughed. "Only kidding! Come on toss those shorts on... we'll go see what we can find." Abby had to plant the little seed in Regina's mind... would she pee in them? Maybe not, but Abby wanted to give her as many opportunities to behave like a child as possible.

Regina was glad that Abby had accepted her apology and that things were getting back on track now.

Regina blushed a little at the pad finding the thickness odd but the cream was worse it felt cold and sticky. It was so weird and she couldn't help but pull a face because of it.

"It feels weird not so much the pad but the cream the pad just feels kind of awkward but it isn't unpleasant it's kind of soft." admitted Regina hugging Abby back her head only coming up to Abby's chest.

"What movie do you want to watch?" asked Regina hoping that it was anything but a horror due to how much of a scardy cat she was.

Regina could be jumpy at times and sometimes depending how bad her nerves were she tended to wet herself be it a loud noise that she hadn't expected to a small practical joke.

She could be a bit of a baby at times because of all of that and it didn't help much that she would normally give into peer pressure.

Regina blushed big time at the mention of having a accident and shook her head, "Real funny Abby," replied Regina not finding it as amusing as her sister, "sure!"

Regina grabbed her shorts and pulled them up not realising the slight waddle in her step from the padding in her underwear at all.

Abby smiled as Regina commented about the cream. Abby had done a bit more just put a rash cream on the pad. She'd also added a cream that was a bit sticky and was meant to make ones pleasure part itch and tingle. It was a sort of sex gag gift she had got. Abby thought it would be fun to see Regina adjusting the pad against herself. Of course Abby knew the more Regina rubbed the more that cream would cause her sensitive parts to engage. It would undoubtedly be embarrassing...after all getting excited next to ones sister certainly wasn't something a big girl did! Of course there was a chance it wouldn't be itchy enough to make her rub it in front of her. Abby hoped it would work as intended.

Abby walked with Regina into the main sitting room. She smiled at how Regina walked. She was awful at hiding the pad in her pants, her walk made it pretty obvious. Abby just smiled, not wanting to tease Regina about it.

"So, hmm..." Abby had recalled on the short walk the one time a few years ago they had watched a scary movie. Abby remembered they had to stop it half way through because Regina had peed her pants. Not bad of course, just the sort of 'ops I got my undies wet' accident. Abby seemed to remember Regina being pretty scared that night too. "I have this kinda scary movie I've been wanting to watch... will you watch that with me? It's not that scary..." Abby lied to improve the odds of Regina saying yes.

Unfortunately for Regina the pad seemed to move ittle by little in the same area everytime whenever she took a simple single step and at first she really didn't notice anything but by the time that she and Abby had made it downstairs and into the main living room she couldn't help nor resist the temptation to give herself a small rub she tried being discreet about it because she knew instantly that it was very childish thing to do and extremely inappropriate as well especially in front of her little sister.

The small rub that she did worked for now and she hoped that was it and nothing more.

Regina went over to the big sofa having a little bit of trouble getting on because of the pad and how high the sofa was.

Regina sat with her legs spread and her feet dangling.

She felt even more childish.

Regina looked at Abby and thought for a moment before nodding, "Okay as long as it's not to scary," replied Regina not wanting to be seen as a scardy cat, "I really don't like jump scares." added Regina softly and a little timidly wishing that the film Abby wanted to watch wasn't one with jump scares or anything to do with body horror.

Regina didn't feel comfortable at all and would likely end up in Abby's lap at some point during the movie because of how much of a wuss she was.

Regina rubbed herself again a little trying to be discreet but it was hard to be discreet but at least she didn't put her hand down her shorts to do so.

Regina didn't know why she felt a little excited and was completely confused by this. What was going on? Why was this happening now? She felt embarrassed and humiliation which wasn't doing her confidence any good at all.

Regina had never been the most confident or the most independent especially compared to Abby.

They had different groups of friends but Regina during high school often felt like a tag-along whenever she was with Abby and her group of friends which was why she did her best to hang out with the opposite type of people which often meant trouble at times and once or twice that had led to serious trouble.

Regina couldn't wait to start her classes having picked Photography, English and Technology. She wasn't super smart but she could be a bit of a nerd at times.