LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby smiled just slightly. "I guess it's hard for me to imagine how you feel...you do very childish things. You always have. But... sucking your thumb... pooping your pants... Those are things very little girls do...things I've never seen you do before." Abby patted Regina's bottom as she kept her close. "Why are you doing these things if you want people to treat you like a big girl?" Abby took Regina and put her back to the nearby wall. "Are you scared...scared to be grown up... maybe afraid you can't be... You feel safe when sis is taking care of you though... telling you what you should or shouldn't be doing." Abby paused a moment, still holding Regina to the wall lightly she kissed her cheek. Keeping her face close she whispered. "I want you to pee in your pullup... And ask me for the paci. Little girls that go in their pants should have a paci in their mouth." Abby slowly moved her hand to Regina's exposed stomach, softly rubbing it.

Abby felt excited as she held Regina to the wall. Was she taking advantage of Regina? Was this going to mess her up? Abby knew from everything that had happened Regina had some sexual feeling towards her, likely stemming from that first night. She didn't really want to take advantage of those feelings but couldn't help herself.

Regina looked down and away from Abby's stare.  Was what Abby said true? Had she always been childish? Regina stopped looking at the floor and looked back up at Abby with tearful eyes at the mention of sucking her thumb and messing her pants.  

It was true.  She hadn't done those things at all before coming here besides the few wet accidents she had once or twice a year but that was rare what she had been doing in Abby's house hadn't been rare or a one off thing it had happened multiple times now.  Shame burned inside of her at Abby patting her bottom yet she felt strangely aroused by this.

Regina was surprised and shocked by Abby's action and had to put her hands behind her to balance herself against the wall better yet she found herself confused by Abby's questions. She did feel scared of everything but was she really scared of being a grown up? Was that's why she was acting like this right now? She wasn't sure at all. Regina shivered harshly at the kiss on her cheek.  She still felt sexually aroused by what happened earlier.

She liked being this close to Abby.

"I'm scared," admitted Regina, "I don't know if I'm scared of being a grown up though," paused Reinga only to shiver again at Abby's actions, "w-what?" stammered Regina in disbelief of what Abby had just said yet she wanted to please Abby and she already had acted so childishly would acting a little more hurt her, "C-can I have my paci?" stammered Regina her face going red, "Big sis?" paused Regina giving into what Abby wanted or at least for now as she tried her best to release her bladder.  In a minute Regina finally succeeded in wetting herself even more causing her pull up to swell.  What would this mean for her and Abby's relationship? Would Abby view her more as a child because of this or not?

Abby listened. "Mhmm, it's okay to be scared," was all she said in response to Regina's comment.

Abby plopped the paci into Regina's mouth with a slight smile. "There... doesn't that feel nice. Your cheeks are pretty blushy..." Abby gently rubbed a cheek. "It's okay... just let yourself go. Your pullup will hold it." Abby stayed close trying to relax Regina before finally hearing a faint hiss. "Aww, good job Regina...you are such a good girl..." Abby gently brought Regina in to hug her. "I really think you should be in pullups all of the time and that you should be a little girl like this... snuggling into me while you suckle that paci... but, I know you want to have a chance to be an adult... tell you what. I'll treat you like an adult, until you don't act like one. If you swear or cry...paci time...if you have an accident, pullups. And yes, you will get spankings if you misbehave." Abby purposefully focused on how she'd react to childish behavior.

Abby started to walk Regina back to the bathroom. "I think we are going to be too late for yoga and you've got quite a mess in your pullup now...let's get you cleaned up and see if you want to be a big girl."

Abby started to take off Reinga's shorts. "It's okay to be sacred too Regina... being an adult, being independent...it's hard. I won't be mad if you end up sucking on that paci a lot...or in pullups...you are my little sis now and I'll be here for you however you need me." Abby said continuing to try and plant seeds in Regina's mind. After all if Abby would end up doing these things it had to be because Regina chose them with her actions or otherwise.

Abby plopped the paci out. "So, do you want to be a big girl...do you think you can clean yourself up or would you like some help?" Abby glanced down. "You filled that up good with that pee you did...maybe you'd like some help?" Abby smiled softly.

Regina wasn't sure if she felt comforted by Abby's words or not.  Was it really okay to be scared? Abby wasn't scared of adulthood. It made her feel stupid that she even felt scared at all yet she was.  Everything was so new for her and she wasn't sure what to do.  All the people she used to hang out with were back home and probably drinking and smoking dope while she was here being looked after by Abby as if she was a little girl.

Regina accepted the pacifier and suckled on it blushing a little more at Abby rubbing her cheek and blushed even more at being told that she was such a good girl. It was stupid but her dad didn't give her much encouragement at all and she tended to act out because of that. The hug felt nice and Regina returned it timidly and frowned at Abby's words until she heard that Abby was going to treat her as an adult and while she thought that it was unfair of Abby to give her rules like that she couldn't help but smile a bit at the thought of being treated properly for a change!

Regina frowned a bit, "Sorry for making you miss yoga." apologized Regina not taking the pacifier out of her mouth at all. It did comfort her a little but it felt silly to admit that as she was being led back to the bedroom by Abby.

Was it really okay for her to wear pull-ups and suckle on a paci? Regina looked away at the mention of being the little sister now instead of Abby.  Truthfully it had always been that way considering the way their parents treated them yet it was hard for Regina because she should be successful by now and should be a grown up.  Her pride was hurting a lot and while she has agreed to the change in titles that doesn't mean she was going to go down without a fight at all, right? 

Regina frowned at Abby removing her pacifier out of her mouth and thought over the question.  Truthfully she didn't want Abby cleaning her but she wasn't sure if she could handle such a big mess considering the state of her messy panties as well, "C-can you help me, please?" asked Regina softly and politely.  It was rare for Regina to ask for help or even say please at all. 

Abby noticed how Regina's behavior was improved over how she normally was. "That's okay Regina. We can do yoga another day. It's not your fault."

Abby plopped the pacifier right back into Regina's mouth once she asked for help. "Of course I can...you asked so nicely too. What a good girl. Let's lay you down here..." Abby helped Regina on to her back, she placed most of Regina's back on the soft rug but her lower half was on the bare tile. "Sorry, cleaning you like this probably makes you feel like a baby...but it's the best way for sure." Abby started by pulling off Regian's shorts. "That's okay though, soon you'll be all clean and you'll be a big girl for sissy won't you?" Abby smiled softly. She'd noticed Regina's face before when she'd taken the pacifier out and watching her with, it seemed to Abby that Regina rather enjoyed it. 

Abby tore the sides of the pullup and let it down. "Oh goodness, this is really messy...it's coming outta everywhere here...were you trying to make a mess for meeee?" Abby teased. "It's okay though, you are in good hands...I'm the best cleaner around." Abby smiled as she took some little scissors from a nearby drawer and cut the panties on either side. She then brought the front of them down. Abby started to wipe the mess that had really spread, starting with Regina's crotch, around her lady parts. 

"I wish that we were together when you were little...i would have changed you alllll the time." Abby knew the comment was silly because she was about two years younger, but made it anyway.

Regina found herself relieved to hear that it wasn't her fault that she and Abby had missed yoga. She didn't like the idea of anything being her fault and would often try to pretend that nothing was or she wasn't to blame but that often made her feel guilty unless someone either stated that it wasn't or spanked her for lying.  She didn't like getting spanked but she found herself always feeling better for it for some reason. 

Regina suckled on the pacifier once she had it back in her mouth and smiled shyly at being called a good girl by Abby. It was silly to need or want someone's approval at her age yet she basked in any type of praise that she was giving! 

It felt weird and a little strange to be laid down on the floor particularly the soft rug and cold tiles! Regina blushed heavily at that.  She hadn't thought about that at all but now it was all she could think about.  She did feel like a baby. A grown up didn't want a pacifier! Regina whimpered slightly at that and her feelings before suckling on her binky a little more for comfort and reassurance. 

All clean and a big girl? Regina looked at Abby and nodded slightly. She wanted to be a big girl! She didn't want to be a baby at all. 

Regina winced a little at how everything felt down there. She had definitely made a mess and she didn't like it one bit.  The teasing causing Regina to blush and squirm a little but she couldn't help but nod a little in an attempt to play along with Abby right now. 

The best cleaner? Regina looked at Abby with suspicion only to giggle a little.  The way Abby was wiping her right now felt ticklish yet good. 

Suddenly Regina stared at Abby upon hearing her step-sister's comment.  In a matter of seconds Regina felt small, smaller then she had ever felt before.  Her early childhood hadn't been good at all and she hadn't been properly potty-trained until she was six years old because her mother didn't care at all and even then it took her till she was eight to get the hang of it properly.  Regina suckled on her binky and closed her eyes tightly.   She hadn't moved in with her father properly at all till a couple years later.  

Abby watched Regina's reaction. Abby had known that Regina was late to potty train. She'd heard stories, but never made it known to Regina. "Sorry the wipes are a little chilly!" Abby wipped into Regina's lady parts carefully getting the mess out. 

Abby talked as she cleaned. "Your dad told me once that you wore diapers until you were like half way thru kindergarten...he said they almost held you back cause you cried so much and you didn't like telling people when you had to go potty. I guess someone told you that you wouldn't get to go to first grade and you started using the potty more...that sounds like my sis...she doesn't like being told she can't do something." Abby smiled down a little. "Do you remember what else you would do? He said even after you were potty trained, just after he and your mom split, that you'd go to stay with him and you would still poop your pants. You remember doing that don't you...but he said you have to be a big girl didn't he...got mad after awhile of you doing that...?" Abby stopped talking now as she'd mostly cleaned Regina. She was wiping Regina's bottom. "I'm sorry if that brings up bad memories...I just wanted you to know that I knew about that...and well I'm sorry that all of that happened...it sounds like it was very stressful for you...you were doing just fine in your diapers hmm.."

Regina simply shrugged and suckled her paci as she tried her best not to focus on what was happening right now or how she felt. It was very complicated for her and she wasn't quite sure of her feelings at all in regards to Abby or what Abby was doing to her right now. 

Regina stayed completely quiet as Abby talked and cleaned her.  At the end of everything Regina's face was bright red and she was suckling on her paci hard contemplating everything that Abby had just said remembering the past, "He got really mad," whispered Regina, "so did mom." added Regina uncomfortably and nervous.  She knew that they both found her difficult and annoying to deal with which often left her feeling bad, "I-i-it's the only time they took care of me." admitted Regina quietly feeling embarrassed that she had accidents at that age but it wasn't without reason. 

"It's okay," sighed Regina, "it was stressful but it doesn't matter." added Regina nervously.  She wasn't sure if it had been wise to open up about that at all especially with the way Abby was currently treating her but she tended to talk first rather then think, "A-abby," stammered Regina, "dad isn't still mad at me is he?" asked Regina nervously.  It was silly but she needed approval badly despite going against everyone or trying to go against everyone.

Regina suckled her binky, "Why did you say that I was doing just fine in diapers?" asked Regina nervously yet curious. 

"It's not okay... you were just little. I would have been there for you..."

Abby could see how all of this was effecting Regina. "No no...he's not mad at you. He loves you very much no matter what." Abby smiled gently wiping Regina's bottom. "Well...it just seemed that you were perfectly happy in them, but everyone sort of made you use the potty...but you weren't ready to be done with diapers hmm" Abby rubbed Regina's bare bottom as her legs were in the air. "Sucha cute soft little bottom." Abby smiled letting Regina's legs down.

Abby tossed everything out. "Okay...I think we've got you cleaned up enough here..." Abby helped Regina up. "Your rash is looking a little better..." Abby gave Regina a hug. "Alright, you can give me your pacifier." Abby held out her hand. "Then go get yourself dressed." Abby smiled a little. 

Regina wasn't sure how to feel about Abby's words.  In a way it was sweet and made her feel comforted yet she was two years older then Abby and that fact couldn't be ignored at all. She doubted Abby had any trouble at all with potty training.

Regina didn't feel reassured about that. They argued a lot and she fought a lot against her dad but did he really love her? She wasn't successful at all.  Regina closed her eyes again at the cool cold wipe against her bottom cleaning her up of her accident.  Regina didn't reply at all to Abby's comment because truthfully she was happy wearing diapers and she hated being told what to do so much.

The entire ordeal with Abby left Regina feeling weak and insecure almost raw.  She didn't want to be left alone right now so it felt a little shocking to her for Abby to ask for her pacifier and to be told that she could go get herself dressed.

Truthfully Regina wanted Abby right now but she was to stubborn to admit that and so she simply passed Abby the pacifier, "Thanks." squeaked Regina looking at Abby timidly before going to her bedroom to get changed.

Abby smiled softly as she took the pacifier and watched Regina go to her room. Abby snuck over and peered through the door near where the hinges were. She was out of sight from Regina. With Regina's room being at the end of the hall there was generally privacy even with the door open.

The pullups package was out on the nightstand and Regina's bag of clothes were on the floor. The box of things Abby had gotten for Regina was still on her bed. Abby watched intently curious to watch Regina's actions and movements.

Regina didn't know what to do.  

The pull-ups were right there on the nightstand.  Regina walked over timidly picking up one of the pull-ups testing the feel of the padding slightly out of curiosity before putting it back down. Abby had said that it wasn't okay for her dad to push her that hard and she had been happy just wearing diapers but that was when she was a child and she wasn't a child now! She didn't want to put one on. It was childish and she wanted to be a grown up.

Regina grabbed one of the panties Abby had giving her as a gift. They were childish but they weren't as childish as the pull-ups at all.  The panties she held in her hand had the disney logo and castle all over it in different pink colours. 

Regina sighed for a moment before glancing over at the pull-ups but decided against it once more as she pulled the panties up in place.  Grabbing a simple white vest and blue basketball shorts Regina was done dressing herself.  It felt weird. She felt more adult now and she couldn't help but become a bit more embarrassed by what had happened earlier.

"Hey Abby!" called Regina, "You wanna go for a drink?" she asked unaware that her sister was near her door right now.   Regina wasn't sure if her sister drank alcohol at all but she knew that she needed a drink badly after everything that had happened.

Abby watched excitedly as Regina picked the pullup up and examined it. She wasn't really surprised to see her go with more age appropriate underwear though. The thought of wearing the pullups had seemed to cross Regina's mind. 

Abby heard her name being called and paused for a few moments before walking around the door. "Hey...what was that Regina? Aww you look comfy. Did you say you drink? It's a little early in the day for me...but I'll go out with you if that's what you want...or I have some stuff here. We could put some in a cup and take a walk in the park." Abby had mad her way over to Regina and sat up on Regina's bed. Abby picked up the pullup Regina had been holding and played with it in her hands.

Regina blushed a little and nodded, "Yeah a drink," mumbled Regina watching Abby pick up the pull-up she had touched, "I-I guess we could take a walk in the park if you want? I just needed something to relax," paused Regina thinking, "I can just smoke instead I still have a packet that I haven't opened." added Regina softly wondering if Abby would protest against her doing such a thing like dad had or not? 

Regina sat down next to Abby, "Is there anything fun to do here? In the city that I should know about? Any good clubs?" asked Regina wondering how easy it would be to find a local seller. She didn't do hard drugs but she did a little bit of weed and she hadn't had some for a while now.

Abby looked over. "Something to relax..." She seemed to go into thought.

Abby snapped out of thought. "Regina... drinking is one thing. Smoking is really bad for you ... I didn't know you did that... How much do you smoke? Show me what you've got please."

Abby was firm in her tone but understanding. She avoided answering the other questions for the moment. 

Regina was taken back by Abby's firm tone and quickly got out of her packet of ciggies, "I smoke about twice sometimes three times a day," replied Regina, "I haven't smoked any yet since coming here," paused Regina, "I know they are bad for me but it's my choice if I want to smoke not yours." added Regina softly. 

She didn't know why it was such a big deal.  She wasn't hurting anybody by smoking just herself and she was fine with that, "I smoked during high school?" stated Regina a little confused, "I hid it really well from mom and dad but I thought you would of caught on?" added Regina surprised by Abby only to lay down on the bed wondering what Abby was going to do, "I'm not going to quit because you think I should." 

Abby looked over after taking the smokes. "Well you are right...it's your choice what you do with your body. But, so long as you are staying here I don't want you doing it. Second hand smoke is just as bad you know...do you want to hurt me?"

Abby paused. "Regina...it's gross...I'm going to take these for now...I want you to go a few more days without them and see if you miss them. If I find out you are doing it behind my back I'm going to be very disappointed. We can revisit this in a few days."

Abby reached over and put her hand on Regina's stomach. "Hey...I know something relaxing. Do you feel like you need to take an edge off right now? It's not smokes or alcohol...but I think you'll really like it."

Regina sat up a little and looked at Abby only to frown instantly feeling bad, "No," replied Regina with a slight whine tears forming in her eyes at the idea of hurting Abby, "what? But that isn't fair!" stated Regina only to sigh, "I guess I can take a break but it's already been a few days and I'll smoke outside?" 

Regina frowned at that, "You never minded it before but I guess you never knew about it."

Looking at Abby she couldn't help but raise a eyebrow, "Oh? Really?" 

Regina sighed, "I guess I can give it a shot so what do you have in mind?"

"Thank you for trying for me...i'll be right back. I know you like surprises!"

With that Abby set the pullup down next to Regina and left out of the room. She took the cigarettes and put them up in a tall cabinet out of reach of her shorter sister. 

Abby then prepared a baby bottle with milk and srinkled in a ground up sleeping pill. She smiled to herself as she walked back to the room. Just before going in she hid the bottle behind her in her shorts waist band. 

Regina watched curiously as her sister left and then return, "So where's the surprise?" asked Regina curiously.

What was Abby up to? Was Abby just messing around with her? She doubted it, "So? Uh? Surprise?" asked Regina again becoming excited.

Abby smiled. She noticed not much had changed in the room. "I've got it..." Abby went to the bed and sat against the headboard. "Come here little miss excited pants. Come to me." Abby smiled and pulled Regina in her lap. "Okay now it's something to eat or drink...but...you gotta open your mouth and close your eyes...then I'll give it to you." Abby smiled. 

Regina watched Abby and pouted at the teasing but crawled over to her sister wanting whatever treat she had in store.

Regina in Abby's lap cuddled up against her sister laying her head down on Abby's chest before closing her eyes and opening her mouth wide awaiting whatever Abby planned on putting into it.

Abby smiled and in one motion brought Regina back so she was laying back more as she put the bottle into Regina's mouth. "You can open your eyes...it's okay, you don't need to say anything... just relax now...and enjoy the bottle." Abby snuggled Regina close as she held the bottle for her and smiled softly. "I know snuggles are relaxing...I think you'll find this baby bottle is as well."

Regina opened her eyes surprised to have a bottle in her mouth.

Should she fight this or give in?

After a minute Regina relaxed and started to suckle on the rubber that was in her mouth.

The milk tasted nice.

Regina nuzzled her head against Abby's chest as she suckled. Her eyes getting heavy. Why did she feel sleepy? It was only the afternoon? Then again it had been a tiresome day so far for her...

Abby smiled. "That's it...juuuust relax." 

Abby didn't say much until she noticed Regina's eyes getting heavy. "Is my baby getting sleepy?" Abby pulled Regina's knees up, holding her in more of a little curled up ball. "See how relaxing this is... snuggling into your big sis." Abby looked down. "Sucha good girl"