LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby couldn't believe Regina had started to suck her thumb. She was having fun with the story.

"Your right she didn't... but she did start to suck her thumb. It made her feel so good and safe...then she took her little leggies...and brought her feet together like this with her knees bent." Abby moved Regina's legs again. "Do you know why she moved her legs like that?" Abby whispered again answering for Regina. "It's cause she was thinking about going poopies in her pullup...she was just so relaxed...and she could feel it wanted to come..." Abby smiled down. She wasn't sure if this would make Regina have an accident, but it was clearly making her feel little. "A little voice was telling her to go...do you know what it told her?"

Regina closed her eyes tightly as she found herself entranced by Abby's story like a sailor out at sea hearing a sirens call luring in the ship and all the crew.

Regina opened her eyes a little watching as Abby bent her legs.

She felt so silly yet she didn't care as she suckled her thumb.

Poopies?

She hadn't gone yet properly...

If she pushed hard enough she could probably produce something.

Regina shook her head a little, "Nuh?" replied Regina looking at Abby wondering what the voice said? Would it be okay for her to have a messy accident? Regina whom softly feeling confused and conflicted, "Tired." mumbled Regina her thumb still in her mouth.

Abby smiled at how regressed her sis was. She was adorable. "Well...the little voice told her it was okay to go. And she suddenly started to feel it...that it wanted...needed to come out. Then she started to wonder what it would feel like..." Abby continued to rub Regina's tummy. "...it would feel nice to get it out, she thought, she was getting pretty sleepy. Then the voice told her to push. She felt so little...she just wanted to be a good girl, so she listened to the voice and started to push..." 

Abby's eyes got a bit bigger. Was her sister pushing? Abby ran her hand through her sister's hair, her hand resting on Regina's tummy. Abby spoke softly. "I asked her, like I ask you now. Regina, sweetie...Are you pooping?"

Regina suckled softly on her thumb a tiny bit of drool escaping and dribbling down the corner of her mouth while she continued to listen to Abby.

The softness of Abby's tone of voice was alluring and Regina found herself almost hypnotized by it and it probably didn't help one bit that she felt as sleepy as she did right now.

Regina whimpered a little and rested her head against Abby while she watched Abby's hand stroke her tummy.

It felt weird.

Good girl? She wanted to be a good girl as well! That was all she needed to really push properly.

Regina blushed flustered by the question and the amount she was pushing but she could feel it and she wanted to be a good girl really badly, "Mhm," said Regina closing her eyes, "y-yeah," continued Regina, "but I-i'm a good girl?"

There was self-doubt and a need to be good and behave within her but deep down she knew that what she was doing wasn't right yet she was desperate for approval and that meant any type of approval.

In less than a minute Regina pushed a little more and suddenly she unloaded into her pull up which contained the mess completely the buldge at the back showing off what she had done vividly.

Regina was exhausted and far to out of it to really care all that much about what she had just did and simply fell asleep after a few seconds still sucking her thumb.

Abby didn't give away her excitement. "Of course you're a good girl..." Abby could tell she wasn't far from sleep. "You are safe here with me..." Abby watched as her sister messed herself then fell asleep.

Abby got on her knees to examine the damage. "I can't believe she did it...how cool!" Abby whispered. She checked to see the large bulge in the pullup. "Aww what a cute little baby girl Regina will be," Abby again whispered.

Abby sat cross legged trying to decide what to do. Should she change her? Should she leave her be until morning? What if she wet, would it hold up? Abby felt in quite the delema. 

As Abby sat in thought the area had started to become rather stinky. "Ugh...okay. I'm going to leave her be ... But not in here." Abby went around and gently scooped up Regina and carried her to her room and bed. She laid Regina down and covered her with the sheet. "Sweet dreams baby." 

Abby would be sure to set her alarm early, she'd have a little fun in the morning with Regina.

Regina wasn't sure what time it was as she woke up but she could tell that she was in her own room.

She felt strange.

Almost like she was in a daze...

Regina rubbed her eyes and sat up only to suddenly feel a cold soft mess against her bottom.

It didn't take long for Regina to register what was wrong and the smell didn't help one bit either....

Regina slowly and steadily got up out of bed her legs open awkwardly while the pull up sag with her icky accident. It was only then Regina realised she must of pissed herself as well during the night.

How could this happen? What did happen? How could she fall asleep and do this to herself? Why was she wearing a pull up? Suddenly she remembered that Abby had put her in one because of an accident she had in the day.

Regina looked down feeling horrified and conflict. What could she do? She couldn't let Abby see her like this! She would never hear the end of it! Slowly and nervously Regina opened the bedroom door and started the slow agonising walk to the bathroom in hopes that Abby would still be asleep.

It was nothing short of humiliating for Regina as she waddled slowly and as quietly as possible to the bathroom she felt like a naughty child.

Would Abby tell their parents? She hoped not she didn't want them or Abby thinking of her as a baby or becoming more protective over her because of a stupid accident.

She was still the big sister, right?

Abby had gotten up early to make some breakfast. She had just finished it up when she heard Regina's door squeak from down the bedroom hall. Abby moved quickly to find her sister awkwardly walking in the hall. Abby could see Regina's flushed cheeks as she approached.

"Hey there she is! Good morning Regina." Abby went up and hugged Regina. Abby could smell her right away, but she didn't let it show on her face. "Come on I made us some breakfast." Abby bit her lip a little as she took Regina's hand and started her down the hall, making the move quick so Regina didn't have time to think. Abby pretend to have forgotten about what Regina had done. 

"Okay, have a seat here please. I'll bring your eggs and bacon over." Abby paused to see if Regina had the courage to say something or would she sit like she was told. Abby watched with anticipation.

Regina was surprised and horrified to see Abby right now but before she could even say a word she found herself being pulled away to have breakfast.

The hug had caught her off guard and she had tried to wriggle away but couldn't at all.

Regina stood awkwardly in the dinning room feeling annoyed and slightly helpess by what had just happened and had to take a deep breath to calm her nerves, "Abby," said Regina, "I appreciate that you made breakfast but I really need to change and take a shower," paused Regina taking another deep breath, "I also know that you're really excited to see me and to have me living with you but next time please don't drag me by my hand especially when I'm trying to sort myself and get out of your grasp, alright?" added Regina trying her best not to swear while she blushed bright red her shame hanging between her legs contained by the infantile garment.

Abby looked at her sister. She saw how bright her cheeks were burning. "Oh my gosh. Regina...I totally forgot what happened." Abby lifted the shirt without warning. "Oh noooo, did you wet too...you did." Abby let the shirt back down. "I don't think you are in a position to be telling me what to do or not to do young lady." Abby crossed her arms standing firm and tall. "This is all very very childish Regina...and sucking your thumb last night...do you feel like a little girl? Hmm? What's this all about?" Abby's tone was firm as she looked down on her sister. 

Regina squeaked and tried to pull back as her shirt was lifted by Abby, "Get off!" squeaked Regina loudly trying to get Abby to ungrasp her shirt so her pull up was at least covered properly.

Regina blushed even more and looked away feeling ashamed and embarrassed, "I had a accident you don't need to make such a big deal about it." stated Regina her eyes starting to fill with tears.

Regina submissively stepped back a little and toyed with her hands playing with her fingers as she thought a little before shaking her head, "I-it isn't about anything! Why do you always have to think it's about anything? I just had an accident when I was asleep I didn't do it on purpose," continued Regina becoming emotional, "I-I didn't suck my thumb," stammered Regina lying her face red and tears threatening to fall, "this is stupid next semester I'm moving into dorms and away from you!" shouted Regina out of anger but not really meaning what she had just said but she just felt so hurt and she didn't know what else to say at all.

She did feel like a little girl compared to Abby then and her confidence simply plummeted more and more as she rushed out of the room rubbing her eyes and crying openly.

Abby looked at her. "I'm not making a big deal, it's a simple question." Abby could see her getting closer to tears. "You did too suck your thumb...for a good while even."

Abby watched Regina storm away crying. Abby followed her. Abby made a quick stop to grab wipes, panties and a pad. Abby then walked into Regina's room where she was crying, bent over the bed her face down on a pillow as she stood.

"Hey..." Abby gently rubbed Regina's back. "Sis...it's okay. You know...I had fun with you last night...and it's okay that you were acting little. You don't always have to be a big girl..." Abby gently lifted the crying Regina onto the bed, on her back. "I didn't mean to give you a hard time about it this morning..." Abby pushed up Regina's shirt. 

"Look I got you some underwear here again... we'll get you all cleaned up and get these on ya...aaaand you can start to feel like a big girl again. Okay?" Abby rubbed Regina's leg. "I always thought that you were a little bit of a little girl...this can just be our secret...I can see how blushy it makes you..."

Regina didn't even hear Abby entering her room or at least she tried to tone it out as she cried.

She just felt so embarrassed and hurt she just wished she could catch a break but she couldn't and she doubted that she would be able to catch one at all.

Regina sobbed louder upon Abby touching and rubbing her back as she cried wishing that she could simply be left alone for once.

Regina didn't do much to fight Abby off at all and even if she did try properly to fight her sister off she knew that she would lose considering the big physical difference between them. It simply wasn't fair at all and Regina hated the fact that she happened to be the runt.

Regina shook her head a little disagreeing with Abby's point about it being okay to be 'little' it wasn't okay at all and she needed badly to be a big girl to show everyone that she wasn't some stupid baby. Why couldn't Abby get that?

Regina rubbed her eyes and stared up at Abby, "Y-you don't get it," stammered Regina softly, "I-I don't want to be a little girl but everyone including you treats me like one," continued Regina, "and I know it's cause of the way dad treated me you, mum and everyone else just followed along and it isn't fair," continued Regina, "I know why he's protective cause of some b-bad stuff that had happened but I'm fine and I'm over it." added Regina softly still crying and while she could easily say that she was over the 'bad stuff' that had happened that wasn't exactly true at all she just wanted someway to cling on to being a grown up properly.

Regina rubs her eyes a little thinking for a moment, "Secret?" said Regina softly feeling inside, "P-promise?" stammered Regina shyly looking at Abby.

Abby looked down at her sister as she spoke. Abby held Regina's hips as Regina spoke. "Sweetie...I don't like when you get so upset. You're right...we are all protective of you. It's only because you still sometimes don't always act like a big girl...but I know you are trying. You are going to be in school soon...that's a big deal..." Abby ripped the sides of the pullups, opening it to clean Regina.

"Mhmm...I promise. You are my sister. I won't tell anyone if you suck your thumb or ...have a little accident. I know you are just working through some things...it's okay." Abby started to clean her.

"I know you probably would rather do this yourself...but we don't change or clean ourselves after accidents. You tell your sis when that happens okay? There are too many things that can go wrong or messes that could happen." Abby paused. "But I'm sure you'll be fine now...still those are my rules if it does happen. Okay?"

Abby finished cleaning Regina and put the panties and incontinence pad up on her. "Now let's go have some breakfast...and after breakfast we can get our showers and get ready for the day. No more crying now okay...come here, give me a hug." Abby smiled.

Regina felt terribly small from the way Abby held her hips keeping her pinned to the bed showing just how much of a difference there was between the two in regards to strength.

Regina was surprised but glad that Abby had admitted that she was right but Regina couldn't help but sigh, "I know that I don't always act my age but I am really trying to be an adult properly but it's really hard when everyone already thinks that I'm going to fail and it just pushes me away more and I just feel more loss than ever cause if I ever did or need to reach out I probably won't cause I wouldn't hear the end of it."

Regina tried her best to ignore the fact that Abby was cleaning her and taking care of her right now and just showing the fact that she was helpless and in need of help from someone.

Regina nodded, "That makes sense and I promise to follow them," agreed Regina softly glad to be cleaned and in new underwear she felt a lot better already, "okay sis!"

Regina got up and wrapped her arms around Abby hugging almost cuddling her feeling relieved that they had a talk about a few issues that had been bothering her for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Abby really hugged Regina tight. "I guess I just feel like with mom and dad not here that I want to be here for you...I don't think you will fail either..." Abby could see how lacking in confidence Regina was. "You are so sweet and cute...smart...funny..." Abby looked down and smiled. "Anyway...come on. I'll make us some pancakes!" She smiled as she took the nearly naked Regina from the room.

Abby took Regina's hand like a small child and led her to the kitchen. "Here we are...have a seat here." Abby paused. "I know you are only in your underwear...we don't want to put clothes on until after our shower... I did my best to wipe you but you still need to get clean before getting dressed. Plus, what fun are those cute undies if you can't see them for a bit!" 

Abby smiled. She'd make sure Regina had plenty of syrup on her pancakes and have her eat with her hands! Abby brought over a cup of milk. "Want to read a book while you wait for pancakes? I have a few Fancy Nancy books here." Abby showed Regina. The books were obviously for a younger audience, but Abby knew Regina would like the stories.

Regina was surprised by the hug. It was tight but she couldn't help but enjoy it more because of that and while she was upset a little at how everything that has happened so far she did feel a little happy at the comfort that she was receiving from Abby.

Regina thought a little before nodding a little at that understanding Abby's point only to shake her head a little at the sweet, cute, smart and funny comment that Abby made because that wasn't true or at least she thought it wasn't true at all but that was down to her insecurity.  Regina smiled at the mention of pancakes her eyes going bright as she became excited to have some having not had any for a while at all.

Regina blushed a little at being naked bar her panties as she was led by Abby into the kitchen.

Regina couldn't help but feel submissive and rather small because of this action and the current state she was in right now, "I guess that makes sense." replied Regina shyly sitting down on the chair while looking at her sister who was fully clothed.

She felt more vulnerable, "Oh! Okay!" replied Regina looking at the Fancy Nancy books surprised that Abby had them but she did like them a lot and was pleased that Abby did have some, "Thank you!" added Regina picking up a book and starting to read it slowly taking her time to go over the words while she waited for her pancakes.

Abby smiled at the clear blush in Regina's cheeks as Abby led her to the kitchen. Abby loved that she could do this with Regina. She smiled at how submissive and shy Regina was being, it was more than Abby was used to.

Abby looked back to see her sister reading the books... sitting at the table like a toddler. It was soooo cute! "Maybe I can read the books to you sometime..." Abby commented from where she was cooking. 

After a bit Abby brought over a plastic plate with cut pieces of pancake and syrup on them. "Here you gooo...I better take these books... Don't want to get them messy..." Abby hovered after moving the books away. "I'm so excited to see if you like it... you can use your fingers, it's okay." Abby encouraged Regina as she scooted her closer to the table. 

Regina looked up to see Abby smiling at her only to blush a little more before returning to her book. 

She wasn't quite sure what to think in regards to Abby. Their relationship was more than a little bit weird and while she had denied last night she did remember it vividly and how she had messed herself and sucked her thumb along with their sexual encounter....

Regina took a deep breath only to smile as she smelt the pancakes. It was nice of Abby to cook for her. Maybe she could do something in return? But she wasn't sure what Abby liked besides cuddling? Regina looked up and stared at the pancakes her tummy growling at the sight of how delicious they looked, "Okay! Thank you!" replied Regina only to think for a moment about the offer Abby made her a moment ago, "C-could you read them to me before bed?" asked Regina softly stuttering knowing that it was childish and maybe immature of her to ask something like that from her step-sister.

Regina nodded a little and started to eat the pancakes using her hands.  Picking up the first piece Regina noticed how sticky it was with syrup and how the syrup ran down her fingers dripping onto her lap causing a mess. 

In the end Regina was covered in syrup. Her face, her lap, her chest was all sticky and her hands were just a mess yet Regina was licking her fingers and sucking on them enjoying the syrup not caring about the mess that she had made or the fact that Abby was watching her.

"Sure I could read them to you before bed." Abby said happy to agree. 

Abby watched Regina eat. She could hardly believe how carefree Regina seemed to be in making a mess of herself. While they weren't totally related she could understand why she was able to coax Regina into messing herself last night. 

"I'm so glad you like them! It's a good thing we are taking a shower after this...those pancakes got you all messy!" Abby sat down now that Regina was finished eating. "Speaking of messy...I wanted to talk to you about what happened last night. Can you tell me why you pooped...in your pants?" Abby reached over and moved the hair behind Regina's ear. "That was quite the mess I had to clean this morning...I know I don't have to tell you this but... Going poo poo in our pants is very childish." Abby knew her story was suggestive, but she wanted to hear Regina's explanation. Abby thought this was the perfect time to spring the questions given how childish and messy Regina current state was.

Regina smiled at that and found herself becoming excited at the prospect of going to bed! Maybe she would go to sleep a little earlier then normal? 

Looking at Abby she couldn't help but shift uncomfortably in her seat feeling anxious at the question that Abby asked her yet she knew that she couldn't quite avoid it either. Regina sighed loudly, "I know it is," replied Regina snappily and annoyed yet in a childlike way, "I don't know why I pooped my pants," continued Regina, "you were telling a story and I kinda just? I dunno? Your voice was really soft?" added Regina looking down feeling embarrassed and upset at what had happened and that she needed Abby to take care of her. 

Abby looked down to catch Regina's gaze. "Uh huh...and you thought it would be okay?  You were curious what it would be like?" Abby spoke back up before Regina. "I'm sorry I teased you about it this morning...I was kind of a jerk. I actually feel really happy that you felt like you could do that in front of me...if it's what you wanted to do..." Abby paused and looked at Regina with a soft smile.

Regina felt uncomfortable at that only to look at Abby surprised, "Thanks for apologizing," paused Regina trying her best to think as to why she did that, "I dunno why I did it? I really don't," continued Regina, "you just seemed to make it okay to do so?" added Regina feeling silly that she had done such a thing.

Regina blushed.

"D-d-do you like that sort of thing?" asked Regina bluntly and nervously.

Abby smiled again as she listened to her sister. She could see how nervous she was. "Of course it's okay with me...I want you to be comfy here...I was just a little surprised is all." Abby paused. "Do I like it? Well...I'm not sure... I've never done it. Did you like it? How did it feel?" Abby scooted a bit closer and put her hand on Regina's knee. "Do you think...you would...do it again?"

Regina blushed, "I meant did you....like it when I did it?"

Looking at Abby intensely Regina sighed, "I dunno if I like it? It all went by like a blur?" replied Regina wondering why Abby was so interested in her messing herself, "I guess it felt okay? I felt relaxed? Calm? Why are you asking so many questions anyway?" asked Regina finding herself becoming more annoyed by Abby, "Why would I want to poo again?" asked Regina, "D-do you want me to?" asked Regina confused and conflicted.  

Abby listened intently to each word. "Oh did I like it when you did it..." Abby of course knew what Regina had meant the first time around. Abby knew Regina really liked her attention and being praised. "Yah I think it was cool you felt like you could do it...you seemed like you were feeling kinda little last night....and I did like that, snuggling with you..."

Abby continued to listen to her step sister. "Well, yah...I would like you to do it again. I mean... since you were so sleepy last night...you didn't really get to see what if felt like...so you should try it again." Abby smiled. "I mean, you are really messy right now... just go ahead."