LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Kim returned Julie's smile, "I'm not sure how fast I'll run wearing this but I'll probably still be kinda fast," she replied, "a park? Does it have any swings?" asked Kim curiously.  She loved just sitting down on the swings in the park it often allowed her to calm down and feel more level-headed.

It had frustrated to no end when she was at college and there was nowhere for her to relax truly. It meant she would often get more emotional and more stressed out overall.

Kim nodded a little and blushed as she picked up her sippy cup drinking her milk thinking about college and the thought of wearing a pull-up. Would Libby find out or do anything? What would Abby do? She didn't want to be treated like Regina at all.

Why did she have to drink from a sippy cup? Kim looked at Julie seeing that she had returned, "Um," said Kim clearing her throat, "w-why do I have to drink from this?" she asked referring to the sippy cup, "I mean I won't be treated like I am now outside of the house right?" asked Kim nervously

Julie smiled. "Yah... I don't think it will really slow you down." She wasn't sure if that was true but she didn't want Kim worrying about everything. "Mhmm...there are some swings. Actually there is a good set about a mile down the trail...we could make that our halfway point...take a break come back after." 

Julie returned holding the shorts, "sports" bra, and a new pullup. She set them down in view after Kim spoke. The shorts we're probably going to be a little small for Kim so they might show the pullup a bit more than they normally would, still it wouldn't be too noticable, while it was dry at least. "I just don't want you worrying about spilling...thank you for understanding." Julie grabbed the bra, seeing Kim wasn't holding anything. "... Kim, why are you worried? You have nothing to be embarrassed about..." Julie tried to downplay any sort of childish treatment and put the bra over Kim's head and started working her arms into it. "No one will think you're a baby... are you worried I will treat you like Abby treats Regina? I have no reason to do that..." Julie knew the irony of the baby comment given the bra she was putting Kim in. "...If you are worried maybe we should leave your paci and stuffed elephant here, hmm... they'll be here when we get back." Julie pulled the bra down into place. "There... finish eating up and we'll get that wet pullup off you." Julie rubbed Kim's back. "You don't have to be nervous about going out... I promise..."

Julie would bring the pacifier for sure. It would be easy to keep in a pocket.

IMG_4759_36ca76db-69f5-4a1e-b0c6-68580022e2d0_900x.jpg

51z7Kq+2ZfL._UL1083_.jpg

Kim frowned, "If your sure?" Kim soon enough smiled, "That sounds like a good idea!"

It meant that they wouldn't be out to long and there would be less of a chance bumping into anyone! She doubted that they would bump into anyone though especially someone that she knew.

Seeing the shorts, 'sports' bra and new pull-up Kim couldn't help but pull a face at the designs. It looked childish, "I guess...." replied Kim looking at the cup, "but I've never spilled before," counted Kim softly only to nod a little, "but I do? No one my age is treated this way or at least shouldn't be treated this way?" stated Kim, "It is embarrassing no one else in college has to wear this sort of stuff."

She frowned as Julie dressed her and remained rather stiff, "Kind of," admitted Kim, "o-oh sure," she stammered a little surprised having  grown rather attached to her paci and stuffed elephant in the few hours she had have them, "okay if you promise I suppose it's okay." added Kim doubtfully as she finished up eating.

Getting out of the booster by herself was awkward and she didn't like it much at all, "Do you run the daycare by yourself?" asked Kim curiously wanting to find out more about Julie as she tried her best to ignore the words 'baby's first steps' on the sports bra.   Everything would be fine as long as she took little notice of everything and she felt calm with Julie which helped a lot but would she be as calm if they bumped into someone and they commented on what she was wearing? Kim wasn't sure.

Julie wasn't surprised to hear Kim was worried about being treated like Regina. "I do promise... It'll just be me and you out there... maybe a few other runners... it'll be no biggie." Julie paused. "I know I'm treating you like a bit of a little girl and it probably makes you feel a little blushy sometimes... but it won't be like this forever... but for now it's important..." Julie hugged Kim. "I hear you though Kim... I do..." Julie smiled.

Julie pulled the pullup down after Kim asked the question. "No I have other help...too many kiddos in there for just me..." She helped Kim step out of it. "We should probably have you try and go potty before we go out ... Do you need to go?" Julie took a wipe and was wiping Kim as she spoke. Julie wondered if Kim was still anxious about the toddler potty, her answer would likely shed some light.

Kim smiled a little at that and returned Julie's hug, "You seem to be the first person who does hear me it's kind of weird." 

She wasn't use to someone caring for her or being this hands on at all but it was nice and it made her feel safe even comfortable despite the embarrassment she would feel at times, "Why is it important?" asked Kim curiously wanting to understand Julie better and the reason for the treatment she was receiving.

Kim blushed as her pullup was pulled down, "Why did you want to work at a daycare?" asked Kim, "And why do you have a nursery here?" she asked coming out of her shell a little more, "Oh."

Kim rubbed the back of her head, "I-I'll be fine and I don't know if I could use the potty anyway it just seems to weird and kinda freaks me out," admitted Kim, "I don't know why it does though," pausing she looked at Julie, "I'd be okay on a grown up one though," she added, "I'll have to use one during college anyway it's not like there's going to be a potty in the school for me to use."

"Kim... I know you are curious... I like that about you." Julie smiled. "But you just need to trust me that it is." Julie said in reference to it being important.

Julie smiled as Kim continued to be inquisitive. "I just really like kids...and there is always a need for a good daycare in town..." Julie paused. "Oh, well sometimes I'll watch kids here over a weekend or something... It's helpful to have a nursery for that." Julie added.

Julie nodded up. "Well there is nothing to be afraid of...you'll need to use that potty eventually." Julie paused, starting to put the pullup on Kim. "The adult potty is a big step up... mommy wants to see that you can do the easier potty first." She pulled the pullup all the way on, then worked on the shorts. "You probably forgot...but you won't be allowed to use the potty at school until Mommy feels comfortable with you using the adult potty... I really want you to go right before class here at home... you should be able to make it until you are back home...it will be straight to class and then straight back to the car..." Julie had finished dressing her. "You don't understand why you can't use the adult potty do you..." Julie put her hands on Kim's hips. "It's because I need to know how your accidents are doing sweetie... I trust you but I don't want you to be tempted to hide them from me...we are just going to keep it very easy and simple with the potty in your room..." Julie stood up. "When you are ready to use it...you tell me." Julie looked down. "Okay?"

Kim smiled, "I'll try and trust you," she paused, "you've giving me no reason not to trust you yet despite this odd treatment." she added lightly.

Listening to Julie she nodded along, "I guess it's just kind of weird in a way but it makes sense if your watching kids on weekends," agreed Kim, "did you always wanted to work with kids?" she asked curiously, "Do you plan on having any?" asked Kim wondering if she was getting to personal now or not.

Kim shrugged, "I know that I will need to but it just seems weird and I don't like it," argued Kim a little as she frowned at the pullup that was going to be on her soon, "I've made it to the adult potty before," mumbled Kim, "I only had an accident cause I don't the other potty," continued Kim blushing as the pullup was pulled all the way up and then the shorts, "t-that's fine with me I don't like anyone in college," admitted Kim, "and honestly no I don't understand."

Kim looked at Julie with a frown, "I could just tell you about them?" replied Kim, "If I tell you about wanting to use the potty why can't you take me to the adult one instead? I really don't want to use the other one at all and I don't want to have an accident cause I don't want to use it! I should go to the adult one." stated Kim getting a little bit upset.

Julie smiled hearing Kim trusted her. She thought about responding to the 'odd treatment' comment but decided not to for now.

Julie enjoyed Kim's curiosity. "Yes, I've always enjoyed working with children... I suppose some day I may have my own baby... maybe sooner than I think." Julie smiled a little as Kim was dressed now.

Julie pulled Kim closer, she could tell she was getting a little upset. "Hey..." She rubbed Kim's back. "I don't want this to be a stressful thing...this is why you are in pullups now...so you don't have to stress about accidents." Julie looked at Kim. "I don't want you to worry about what potty you'll use okay... you just tell me when you need to go..." Julie brought Kim's cheek into her chest hugging her. "That is all you need to do okay...and if you have an accident it isn't the end of the world..." Julie smiled. "Hey I have a question for you... You think I'm treating you odd?" Julie smiled down. "You think maybe you just aren't used to so much care and affection? It feels nice doesn't it? Being snuggled... being listened to?" Julie smiled and spoke softly. "I'm here for you Kim. ...and... It's okay if you feel more like a little girl... it's not odd. Plus I see how much you like your paci and plushie." Julie smiled. "I want you to have those things if they make you feel good." Julie again patted Kim's bottom. "Come on, let's go get our shoes on..."

Kim looked at Julie curiously wondering what she meant? Did Julie have a boyfriend or was she planning to adopt? Kim simply smiled slightly instead of asking anymore questions.

Being pulled in closer Kim looked at Julie with surprise. No one ever really tried to comfort her before and yet it seemed as if Julie was doing it all the time? It made her feel confused yet cared for.  Kim calmed down as Julie rubbed her back and stared at her listening to every word Julie said, "Y-you won't get mad if I have an accident?" asked Kim softly almost unable to believe Julie yet she had a lot of accidents today and Julie never seemed to get upset with her? Kim nodded at the question and frowned a little as she thought over Julie's words.

Kim found herself nodding a little.  She did like being snuggled and listened to. She also liked her paci and plushie a lot.  Kim couldn't remember growing up with many toys at all, "I guess," mumbled Kim, "this is okay."

Kim blushed at having her bottom patted, "I don't have my running shoes with me though?"

Julie smiled softly. "Of course it's okay...and I promise not to get mad about accidents... I know you are trying to use the potty..." 

Julie noticed the blush. "Oh... well let's go see what we can find." Julie saw that Kim's foot was a good amount smaller than hers, very close to Regina's foot size. "You know what...Regina had a pair of shoes she left here...it may be all I have that fits..." Julie went and grabbed them and came back. They were Disney shoes with Velcro, very childish looking. She also handed Kim some plain white socks. "Okay, get those on please."

"I'm going to grab us water." Julie did that, got herself ready for the run in some black running shorts and a black and pink athletic top. 

Julie smiled. "You look so cute Kim..." Julie still had the pacifier on her, hidden away. "Those aren't blushy cheeks are they? You really do look cute...come on let's get going..." Julie held out her hand...she would wait for Kim to reach for it before curling her fingers up and offering only her index finger.

Kim smiled at that feeling reassured and even hugged Julie a little.  It was almost impossible for her to hug or get close to anyone at all but Julie wasn't making fun of her or trying to hurt her at all.

At the mention of Regina's name Kim blushed brightly wondering if she wanted to wear shoes that belonged to her? She didn't want to end up like her at all yet she couldn't deny how nice it was to have someone that cared even though it seemed so odd.  Kim kept quiet simply nodding to Julie before putting on the socks and Disney shoes her new Mommy had giving to her.

Kim thought hard about the possibility of ending up like Regina.  Would she want that truly? Yet Abby did dote on Regina a lot.   Kim knew that she would likely fight against it but would she fight hard against being treated like a little kid or even a baby? Possibly not.  Kim felt her stomach turn at the sudden realization and even blushed.   Yet she wouldn't be able to handle herself emotionally well at college would she? If Libby found out or did anything she didn't know how much restraint she would have? Normally she would try and be aggressive, strong and powerful against others partially due to her anger issues yet with Julie her anger seemed to melt away.  Kim knew that she couldn't trust herself to act level-headed.

Kim smiled at Julie and blushed some feeling a little bit shy as she toddled over a little to Julie grabbing her index finger with her entire hand.

Julie loved feeling Kim's hand around her finger. She smiled as she led Kim to the door and outside. She was enjoying how Kim as holding her finger so she walked slowly down to the sidewalk keeping herself close to Kim. "It's great running weather... you'll take it easy on me right?" Julie smiled. 

Julie took her finger back and held onto the water bottle with her other hand. "Okay...let's warm up with a little jog to the park and we can stretch there... ready?" Julie started to jog at a mild pace. She looked over at Kim. "See... you can do big girl stuff... Regina wouldn't be able to do this." 

Julie hadn't really realized how much she had brought up Regina recently or how the comparisons might be affecting Kim.

Kim felt a little nervous going out dressed up the way she was yet being with Julie kept her calm and relaxed.  It was strange walking with a pull-up between her legs.

Kim laughed and nodded, "Yeah no worries I won't run off," she said, "a warm up sounds good and sure," starting to jog next to Julie, "o-oh right yeah."

Regina....

Would she end up like her? Kim glanced at Julie, "What would you do if I acted out?" asked Kim, "You know if I did something in the moment against someone without realizing?" asked Kim, "You make me feel calm and that's not normal but I also know that you won't take kindly if I did something bad," continued Kim, "normally if I do something bad it just happens and I don't really think at all before hand I just let my emotions control me most of the time unless I feel the need to do something worse but I rarely do." she added.

Julie looked over as they jogged, Kim's openness was refreshing. "Thank you for telling me Kim..." Julie smiled over.

"So first... I think it all depends on what you did as to what my response would be... but I certainly won't tolerate bad behavior, you're right." Julie paused. "Kim, I don't want to embarrass you or make you feel bad...but you need to know...you are emotionally behind sweetie." Julie looked over. "But it's okay.... This is all stuff I'm planning to help you with..." Julie thought for a moment. "Being proactive might be best... A nightly spanking would be a good reminder for you. I think that would help you to slow down and think before acting in a poor way on your emotions." Julie glanced over curious how Kim would react to that. "I think Regina gets those too."

"Let me ask you this... what is hardest for you? If someone is teasing or picking on you? Something else? What typically causes you to lose control?" Julie asked as they continued to jog.

Kim listened to Julie while she jogged.

It didn't take a lot for Kim to blush, "I kind of know that I am emotionally behind," she replied, "I don't like it but there's not much I can do about it really," she paused, "I can think about things beforehand somewhat but in the moment it's all gone and even when I'm not in the moment I can get overly emotional for no reason without knowing why," Kim glanced at Julie, "what do you mean about proactive being the best? I'm not sure about a nightly spanking but I guess I don't have much choice in that do I?"

"Regina? Huh," mumbled Kim, "why do you keep mentioning her so much? It's kind of annoying." admitted Kim as she thought over Julie's question, "It can be a number of things really."

"If I feel like I'm being back'd into a corner I will lash out physically," said Kim, "I tend to be more physically violent then verbal," Kim looked away from Julie feeling ashamed, "I don't know how to calm down so if I keep getting pushed or just little things get to me it builds up and I have no way of stopping myself at all."

Kim took a deep breath, "I don't like being teased or picked on and either of those two things will cause me to lose control but it can be things like being stuck in a traffic jam I tend to get stressed out and I dunno what to do or where to put that energy I feel it gets to the point that it almost becomes a need to do something to get rid of this energy I have because I don't want it at all and I don't want it building up inside of me otherwise I know that I would do something terrible." admitted Kim.

• 2 weeks later...

Kim listened to Regina. "Of course you have a say Kim..." Julie looked over. "I have the final say...but I value your opinion." Julie continued to listen. "I see...well it's not okay to be physically violent...I'm sure you know that. We really need to work on that..." Julie looked over still jogging. "Yah... being picked on isn't fun at all..." Julie thought for a moment. "Well I have a plan to help you...part of it we are already doing... simplifying things for you... taking out stress.... and I want you to feel like you can tell me anything... like you just did. It's important for me to know this kind of stuff." Julie smiled over and took Kim's hand, stopping them and hugging her. "I can tell you are bothered by how you behave and act... I can help... I promise." Julie smiled. "Let's enjoy our jog...are you doing okay? Ready to go again?"

Kim sighed, "I kind of guessed that giving that I've been handed over to you," Kim tried not to roll her eyes but nodded, "yeah well I never plan on being violent it just happens," paused Kim becoming silent at what Julie said next, "well I've been picked on most of my life so I don't really care," lied Kim, "plan? What do you have in mind?" asked Kim curiously as she continued to listen to Julie only to be caught off by the hug.

Kim slowly returned the hug.  She wasn't use to this at all and yet it felt nice as hugged Julie in return her cheek resting against Julie's chest, "O-oh right sure." stammered Kim not wanting to end the hug at all. 

Kim slowly let go reluctantly, "The park is just up ahead." mumbled Kim starting to jog again not noticing her shorts slipping a little showing off the waistband of her pull-up.

Julie listened to Kim.

Julie could feel Kim soaking up the hug. "What have you been picked on for?" Julie smiled seeing Kim's cheek resting on her chest. She didn't let Kim stay there long. 

Julie noticed the pullup waistband, it had become visible in the back and towards the sides but not in the front. Kim wasn't likely to notice and she decided not to say anything. "Mhmm...close to the park and the trail isn't far from there...we can't forget to stretch though."

Soon they were in the park and Julie jogged them to a nice, more secluded grassy area. "This is a good place to stretch...." Julie took the water bottle out and held it out for Kim. "Take a little drink okay." She smiled a bit then started to stretch. "Are you missing your pacifier?" Julie asked as she looked over. "You and that paci were pretty inseperable back at the house..." 

Kim didn't respond to Julie's question not knowing how to answer it at all. What could she say? Did she really want Julie to know about what she's been picked on for? "Plenty of things," mumbled Kim as she jogged seeing the park nearby, "it doesn't matter anyway."

Kim doubted that Julie would stop asking questions and she found it hard not to tell Julie everything giving that Julie was the first person in her life to pay any attention to her properly and give her affection.

Kim nodded in agreement and took the water bottle which she took some sips from only to blush at Julie's question, "O-oh," stammered Kim looking at the ground, "a bit I guess but it doesn't matter." she added softly finding herself missing the comfort of her binky already despite how babyish it was.  Did she really want it now? Kim felt torn and conflicted at the thought knowing that on one hand she would be fine using it in public but on the other hand she couldn't risk letting anyone she know see her with it at all.

Julie decided not to press Kim on it now, there would be plenty of time to talk about Kim's past.

Julie reached into her shorts and pulled out the pacifier Kim had been using, after giving Kim a moment to stew in her thoughts after answering the question. "Oh...well I thought you might really miss it..." Julie walked up to Kim. "You can have it for a little while we stretch..." Julie said teasing it lightly on Kim's lips before slowly sliding it in. Julie smiled. "You can give it back when you are done..." 

After a few minutes of stretching Julie smiled. "Okay...let's go towards the trail..." She noticed more of the waistband had become exposed from Kim's stretching. Treating her more like a little girl Julie took Kim's hand walking her towards the trail. Some people had sort of ran up behind them and past them as they walked. One of them looked back and made eye contact with Kim.

Julie looked over. "Goodness they were really moving..." Julie noticed one of them look back. Would Kim be embarrassed? Shy? Mad? "Pull your shorts up a little here..." Julie said reaching in and pulling them up, then patting Kim's bottom. "Ready to run?"

Kim was surprised to see the pacifier and even smiled slightly upon seeing it but wasn't to sure if she wanted it? Especially in such a public place. Kim could feel the bulb teasing her lips before Julie slowly slid it into her mouth and almost instantly she started to suckle on the paci despite her blushing cheeks and want to say no that she was to old for such silly things.

Kim stretched a little with Julie and sighed as her back clicked which normally meant that she was good, "Sure!" replied Kim her voice slurring slightly only to be caught off guard by Julie taking her hand thinking that they would of started running straight away but she didn't mind.

Seeing people pass them didn't bother Kim much because no one had looked or made eye contact or said anything about her suckling on a paci.

Kim stared down the runner that made eye contact with her.  She could feel herself getting angry? She almost couldn't hear Julie at all.  Her pull-ups were on show?

"Sure." replied Kim her eyes glowing similar to a cat ready to pounce taking no care of what Julie had just done at all her mind was focused simply on the runner that looked at her.

Kim started to run, fast, and was going to catch up to the runner that looked back soon. Kim glanced and could see a small slope that lead to a river.  Almost automatic and without realizing what she planned on doing Kim neared closer and closer to the runner ready to push the person into the river.

Julie smiled just slightly but she could see an odd look in Kim's eyes. Julie was surprised by how quickly Kim took off running. She noticed Kim gaining ground on those in front of them. Julie was lagging behind. "Kim slow down a little." Julie asked, but seeing that Kim didn't, Julie became a little worried. Julie knew she wouldn't be able to catch Kim before she caught the other runners.

"Kim, please... listen to me...slow down." Julie tried one more time to get her to listen.

Kim didn't hear Julie and continued running fast her mind focused on one thing only but she could hear Julie now....

Kim found herself slowing down.

Why was she slowing down?

Stopping she looked at Julie with tearful eyes before walking over to a tree and starting to hit it hard, punching the wood with each of her fists, almost similar to a tantrum yet Kim had a hard time controlling her emotions. 

If Julie hadn't called out a second time she would of hit that runner.

Kim could feel the bark of the tree against her knuckles. It would likely bruise and might even bleed if she continued punching the tree.  She didn't know how to calm down or even if she could? Kim just continued to focus on the tree not paying any attention to anything else or the fact that she was crying right now.

Julie was able to come over before Kim damaged her hands too badly and firmly wrapped her arms around Kim from behind. She was able to trap Kim's arms down a bit as she pulled her back away from the tree. "Kim...it's okay...calm down." Julie spoke softly near Kim's ear. 

Julie could feel when Kim was relaxed enough for Julie to turn Kim around and hug her properly. Julie hugged her firmly and looked at one of her hands which was pretty scrapped up, but not bleeding. "I've got you... you scared me Kim..." Julie wiped some tears. "It's okay no one is around, you cry as much as you need." Julie encouraged as she continued to embrace Kim.

Julie hadn't expected such a violent outburst from Kim, despite Kim warning her of such behavior.

Kim was shocked to feel Julie's arms wrap around her firmly. It made her pause and she felt confused on what to do as she listened to Julie speaking softly near her ear. 

Kim breathed in and out heavily. Her arms were trapped and she could feel Julie behind her.  Tears run down Kim's face. 

It didn't take long for Kim to start crying like a wailing child into Julie's chest unable to respond to Julie's words at all. Why did she have such violet outbursts? It took almost five minutes for Kim to stop crying so loudly, "I-I'm sorry." whispered Kim still crying softly but not as harshly.