LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

"Kimmy it's okay... I know you didn't mean to. We were just having fun and you were a little anxious about the potty earlier...it's okay." Julie tried to reassure her. Here let's get you up on the table here... Julie said lifting Kim off the floor and up onto the changing table. "There... I think you leaked just a bit into your jeans...but don't worry. I'll get you all fixed up okay." Julie smiled. She grabbed the plush elephant for Kim and handed it to her. 

Julie started taking her pants down. "Did you get all of your pee pee out sweetie? I'm sure you will make the potty next time." Julie said provided encouragement. "This pullup is full..." Julie said as the jeans were removed. Julie pulled out wipes and a different pullup. This pullup had baby animal print on it and was probably double the thickness of the kids pullup she had just wet.

Kim rubbed her eyes a little and smiled at the reassurance Julie tried to give her. Being lifted up onto the table caused her to blush as she realized what was going to happen, "W-what?" stammered Kim somewhat surprised to have leaked, "I-I've never leaked before," she stammered, "I wanted to go potty I just...." sighed Kim holding the elephant close to her chest for comfort.

Kim frowned, "I think so? Probably."

Kim gave Julie a down-trodden look and a sad frown despite her encouraging words, "What if I'm still nervous about using the potty? Can't I just use the toilet?" asked Kim softly shivering slightly as her jeans were removed fully. 

Seeing the new pull-up Kim frowned, "W-why do I have to wear that? Can't I just wear panties again? I promise to be good," said Kim, "I don't wanna be a little kid." she added quietly feeling as if she were one rather then an adult.

Julie nodded as Kim said she was probably done and slowly removed the pullup. "Kim, you are getting all worked up..." Julie took a wipe and started cleaning Kim. "It was just an accident... I have confidence in you sweetie." Julie wiped Kim's butt cheeks a bit after propping it into the air a bit. "But I have to put you in this pullup...you have had a few accidents now... the good thing is I'm sure this one won't leak." Julie said somewhat subtly implying that it would again be peed in.

Julie pulled it up on Kim. "There, aww it's cute... you keep that dry and you'll get your panties back soon okay?" Julie helped Kim down and rubbed her back. "You can play with the toys here for a bit...or come with me if you'd like. I have to go potty then I'll pick you an outfit. Julie knew toddling around in just the pullup for a bit was sure to make Kim feel little.

The shirt Kim had on did very little to cover the pullup she was in.

Kim whimpered softly as she felt the soaked pull-up being removed slowly and whimpered once more at Julie's comment.  She couldn't help but be all worked up over this! She just had an accident and was getting cleaned up by someone she barley knew! Kim squirmed a little as she felt the wipe against her.  Hearing that Julie had confidence in her gave Kim a sense of hope but she didn't feel confident at all.

Keeping her pants dry had always been hard for her because she suffered from a nervous and anxious bladder which was why she always tried to act tough to stop herself from having accidents as much.  She didn't think her world and more so her act would come crumbling down like this! Kim blushed as she felt her butt cheeks being wiped.  It made her feel like a baby.

Kim wasn't dumb and blushed badly having caught subtle imply that she was going to pee again.  She needed to be brave and just sit on the stupid plastic potty.

Feeling the pull-up against her Kim blushed at the padding between her legs with all the little animals. It looked so childish, "Okay...." replied Kim, "I-I want to go with you." stammered Kim not wanting to be left alone at all.  It was somewhat difficult to stand.

Julie noticed Kim blush after her comment. She was glad Kim picked up on it. Julie had seen Kim move around the room a little and she could tell the thickness between the legs was causing Kim to move differently. 'Good...that will be a better constant reminder,' Julie thought.

Julie smiled, she was such a little girl, it was so cute she wanted to come. "Okay sweetie...come on." Julie took Kim's hand and started walking. She walked Kim back into her bedroom, then bathroom. "Here we are... it's okay you can stay there I don't mind..." Julie said as she sat on the toilet to pee. "So... that isn't the first daytime accident you've had is it? I heard you say you've never leaked... your aunt had you wearing those padded underwear for night AND day accidents, right?" Julie never felt like she got the truth earlier and felt like she'd get an honest response from Kim now. Julie reached out and pulled Kim closer, holding a hand. "Kim, it's okay... you can tell me...this is a safe place. It stays between us."

This was starting to make more sense to Julie. This was why she was picking on Libby... Less chance of others finding out about her own issues if she had them focused on someone elses.

Kim whimpered a little as she toddled next to Julie holding her hand tightly trying to get a steady balance but having a hard time at doing so.  Why did she have to have such bad balance? She tended to trip over anything and everything if she wasn't concentrating properly.  Kim blushed and was glad when they had made it to the bathroom which meant she didn't have to walk anymore.

Standing there in the bathroom and seeing Julie pee caused Kim to feel disheartened.  It made her feel even more like a kid almost as if she wasn't an adult at all, "I-I have a nervous bladder," admitted Kim after a couple minutes as she felt Julie holding her hand, "it isn't strong," continued Kim softly looking downwards in an attempt to avoid eye contact, "i-if I get anxious or anything I have trouble with control so if I don't stay in focus I have accidents," admitted Kim, "I haven't had a day time accident in a entire month till now."

Tears started to fall from Kim's eyes, "I-I dunno if I can focus," hiccupped Kim, "it's hard and I can't focus on other things." sobbed Kim a little.

Julie wiped up and flushed, then quickly washed her hands listening to Kim. "Sweetie... come here..." Julie just walked up and straight up picked up Kim, holding her close in hugging her and patting her bottom. "Shh...no crying now I got you... having gone a whole month is very good." Julie said providing some encouragement. Julie loved how attached Kim had become to the paci and stuffy.

"It sounds very stressful... having to be so focused all the time...it's tiring isn't it?" Julie walked from the bathroom still holding Kim, patting her bottom. "It's okay if you want to take a little break from worrying, focusing...let your mind take a rest..." Julie suggested. "Would you like to be able to do that?" Julie stayed in her room holding Kim.

"I think we should snuggle and watch a movie to relax... does that sound good to you?" Julie pulled her back to smile.

Kim cried softly and didn't fight Julie at all as she was picked and held close.  Kim wrapped her legs around Julie's waist and cried into her shoulder only calming down a few minutes later to a small sniffle as she suckled her paci and clung to her stuffy tightly.

Kim nodded a little in response becoming more relaxed as Julie carried her from the bathroom, "Yeah," whispered Kim, "but me have accidents then." added Kim softly not sure if she wanted to have day accidents again.

Kim nodded again, "Can we have popcorn, please?" asked Kim nicely and quietly.

Julie patted her bottom more. "You might, you might not... I just want you to relax. I won't be upset at all if you have an accident." 

Julie smiled. "Popcorn sounds great and yummy." She took Kim into the kitchen and set her up on the counter. "I'll make it fresh..."

Julie put some popcorn on the stove and started it. "Do you like watching it pop?" 

Julie got out a baby bottle. "I'm going to put some milk in here for you okay... I know you aren't a baby but... " Julie walked over to Kim and spoke softly. "I think some snuggles and a bottle would help you feel better..." She put her hand through Kim's hair and smiled. "Am I making you blushy?"

Kim felt somewhat relieved by that and sighed, "I guess as long as you won't be upset it'll be okay."

Being placed on the counter Kim looked at the stove curiously giggling softly as the popcorn started to pop, "Yeah," she replied only to blush at seeing the bottle, "o-oh okay if you think it'll help." said Kim quietly only to nod her head a little at Julie's question while she suckled her paci.  

Kim never thought she would act this way and be so submissive towards someone especially someone she didn't know.  It was unexpected but Kim couldn't remember the last time she ever truly felt relaxed.  Being with Julie felt as if she didn't need to do anything to prove herself at all.

"Yah you will really enjoy it..." Julie smiled. She filled the bottle with milk and went back by Kim. "I know I said this already...but I'm really glad you are here. I know you didn't have a choice... but I want you to be happy. I know deep down you will be happy here..." Julie smiled. "I...well talking to your Aunt earlier I could just tell she wasn't giving you what you needed..." Julie paused. "Oh, looks like our popcorn is done."

Julie finished it by buttering and salting it and put it in a bowl. "Here lemme help you down...go on and toddle to the couch there." Julie followed with the bottle and popcorn.

Julie sat and pulled Kim into her lap. "I got youuu." She said playfully and laughed. "Here have some popcorn while I find a good movie." Julie said putting the bowl in their laps.

Kim watched curiously as Julie filled the bottle up with milk wondering if she would enjoy drinking from a bottle? What if she did enjoy it though? What then? Kim wasn't sure. Looking at Julie she offered a small smile, "I feel less angry being with you here then I felt back in dorms or around my aunt," replied Kim softy, "I just think people don't know how to deal with me and I don't know how to deal with people." added Kim with a slight shrug knowing what Julie was saying was true otherwise she wouldn't feel as angry as she did or had felt.

Kim doing as she was told toddled over to the couch and was thankful to be pulled up into Julie's lap.   Giggling softly Kim started to cuddle Julie a little while eating a bit of popcorn wondering what movie Julie was going to pick for them to watch together.

"Im so happy to hear that Kimmy. Mhmm, you might be right..." Julie added.

Julie turned the TV on and went to her available movie selections. She picked Moana, a recent Disney movie. "There we are..." Julie reached around and took the popcorn setting it away from them. She then swung Kim around and had her laying back in her arms in a flash. 

Julie smiled down. "Don't think about it..." Julie teased the nipple on her lips. "Just open up and let it in...it will feel natural if you just relax and let your mind be free." Julie gave another sweet smile and pulled a nearby blanket over Kim's legs, she left it just short of the cute baby animal print pullup.

Kim sighed softly and smiled glad that Julie was happy to hear what she had said.  Might be right? That would be a first.

Kim looked Julie confused for a moment and only to squeak as she found herself laying in Julie's arms just like a baby.  Suddenly it was hard to ignore her feelings and how vulnerable she felt now but she found herself opening her mouth slowly allowing the nipple of the bottle into her mouth.   Kim slowly started to suckle becoming relaxed as she drank the milk slowly whilst cuddling up to Julie nuzzling her a little bit whenever she could.

"That's it Kimmy...see you got it." Julie spoke softly. "It's nice right?" Julie smiled softly as she snuggled Kim more. Julie held the bottle just like you would for a baby.

Julie smiled down as Kim seemed totally relaxed. She let the bottle drain halfway before talking again. "It feels really good hmm? Relaxing... I think this is just what you needed." Julie turned her eyes back to the movie.

Kim smiled and nodded a little as she got a hang on things.  This wasn't so bad....

Kim yawned softly and looked at Julie with sleepy eyes while nuzzling close to her, "Yeah...." whispered Kim a little bit of milk dripping down her chin. 

Julie smiled. When the bottle was gone she took it out and wiped Kim's mouth, then put the paci back in. She then brought Kim up a bit so Kim's head was resting on her chest as she snuggled Kim closely, gently patting her back.

Julie didn't have much to say she was just happy sitting there with Kim and was enjoying the moment.

Julie smiled. Poor little thing, she thought. This is her second nap...she must have been way over extended.

Julie gently stood up and carried Kim and the blanket to the crib in the nursery. Julie laid Kim down in the crib and covered her. "Sweet little Kim..." She said quietly as she darkened the room and left the door cracked. 

Julie got herself more comfortably dressed in some black cotton shorts and a cami top. She put her hair in a ponytail and then called up Abby to see how things were going on her end. After that she just hung around waiting for Kim to wake.

Kim slept peacefully for an hour before slowly waking up with a yawn.  Opening her eyes Kim realized that she was in a crib and yet she didn't mind that much because no one else was around and no one knew that she had slept in one except Julie. 

Rubbing her eyes Kim also took note that the pull-up was soaked between her legs. 

She still felt tired.

Kim looked at the bars knowing that she wouldn't be able to get over them easily by herself, "Mommy?" called Kim blushing a little as she sat down on her knees waiting for Julie.

Julie heard Kim and came right in. She smiled. "Hi sweetie..." She walked over and opened the curtains on the windows. "Sorry I know that's a little bright... you feel asleep on me!" Julie said as she approached the crib. Julie noticed the soaked pullup between Kim's legs as she knelt. Julie didn't make a big deal of it. She lifted Kim out and stood her up, then knelt down to talk to her. "Is my little one hungry after her nap? I made you up some PB&J." Julie smiled. 

It was so cute how Kim was still holding her plush elephant and sucking her paci. She was such a little girl. 

Kim closed her eyes as the afternoon sun hit her eyes, "It's okay," mumbled Kim rubbing her eyes trying to get use to bright sun, "sorry for falling asleep I haven't been sleeping well," admitted Kim, "I kinda been stressed out cause of how much trouble I've been in and stuff." she sighed softly and looked up at Julie.

Being picked up Kim wrapped her arms around Julie's neck briefly before letting go, "Yeah?" said Kim surprised that Julie had made her something and was now starting to smile a little, "I'm really hungry." she added looking down at her feet feeling embarrassed about her hunger.  Kim hugged the plush elephant tightly to her chest before looking up at Julie and grabbing her hand timidly to hold but ended up wrapping her hand around Julie's fingers instead.

"I understand." Said Julie. "You don't have to be sorry...it's hard to keep our eyes open when we are tired like that."

"I knew you would be hungry." Julie smiled. "Take my hand." Julie said with a soft smile, but offered two fingers instead of a hand. Kim sweetly grabbed onto her fingers.

Julie slowly walked Kim out to the kitchen. "We'll get you a fresh pullup after we get that tummy filled up... maybe go for a little walk in the park. Do you like to exercise?" Julie had a chair that sat a little lower, and she had put a booster seat in it. She lifted Kim once at the table and sat her in it, scooting her in. "There and here you go..." She put the pb&j, which was cut in four triangles in front of Kim along with a cute pink sippy cup with milk.

Julie sat by Kim to keep her company, reaching over and taking her paci and plushy. "I'll keep them right here ..."

Kim smiled a little feeling relieved that Julie understood. 

Kim simply held onto two of Julie's fingers and followed Julie into the kitchen, "Yeah I like exercise a lot! I do a lot of running when I can," said Kim with a grin, "it helps me de-stress."

Seeing the booster seat Kim frowned for a moment but found it no big deal because it was just her and Julie so it didn't matter.  Being lifted up Kim giggled a little and found that her feet wasn't able to touch the floor at all, "Thank you," said Kim softly thinking a little, "will I have to wear pull-ups to college?" asked Kim nervously glancing at her paci and plushy wanting them back already.

Kim started to eat.

Julie smiled. "That's great... I like to jog...I'm not very fast so I can't call it running." She laughed. "You are probably a better runner than me... but there is a nice trail back in the park we can do a little run, that would be fun!"

Julie watched Kim eat. "Of course you will Kim... don't worry though...it won't be much different from those underwear you were wearing. Julie reached over and rubbed Kim's back... "don't forget your milk." Julie said sliding the sippy over. "I'll be right back...I'm going to get an outfit for you for our exercise...call me if you need anything."

Julie got up and left the kitchen. It would take her about 5 minutes to pull everything together.