LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Being encouraged by Julie didn't help matters much but she did feel a little bit more safe then before and started to walk a little more faster but it was still slow and timid which went against her image of being tough and cool.  If anyone saw her like this it would be the end for her big time.  Hopefully Julie wasn't like Abby and wouldn't show her off or take her about at all but she wasn't to sure of that at all.

What about Libby? Would she continue being a baby now or not? Kim could find herself worrying a little knowing that she had been teasing Libby a lot to the point of being mean.  Would Libby tell the others about her being in a car seat? Would they even believe Libby? Then again she wasn't sure if anyone actually liked her at all she tended to come off cold towards people and she wasn't exactly close friends with anyone on her course or within the college itself.

The pat to her bottom caused Kim to blush and yet the slight rub relaxed her somewhat almost as if it was okay for her to be nervous. Why wasn't she acting out? She should be and yet she wasn't? Kim suckled her paci softly and nodded a little at Julie's question feeling herself being taking by Julie's sweet smile.  No one ever smiled at her like that before.

Kim wasn't use to being hugged at all but found herself relaxing into Julie's embrace and nodded remaining silent as she held onto Julie's hand and followed her to the nursery.

This wasn't real was it? Kim stared for a moment in shock and held the elephant plushie closer to her and looked at Julie curiously only to be caught off guard again by being hugged from behind.  Kim could feel Julie's chest against her back and glanced at Julie for a moment as she spoke before glancing over at the toy box, "R-really?" stammered Kim unsure how she should feel about this, "I-I never had a toy box growing up," paused Kim hugging the elephant tightly, "but isn't this a bit childish?"

Kim's face turned red as she blushed, "C-can't I use the normal potty?" asked Kim anxiously, "O-or both?" stammered Kim thinking a bit and remembering how neither Regina or Libby got the option to even use a toddler potty.  Would Julie allow her to use both or not? Kim had pretty much forgotten about the changing station and crib that was in the room and was solely focused on the potty that was in front of her now.

Julie spoke softly. "You'll like all those toys then." She paused. Kim's question about it being childish was so cute. Julie could tell she was looking for confirmation that it wasn't too childish even though deep down she had to know it was. "No, it's not too childish. It's just right for you." Julie smiled and moved out of the hug, to the side so she could see Kim, but she kept a hand on Kim's hip.

"Normal potty? This is a normal potty sweetie..." Julie reached in and unbuttoned Kim's jeans. "I believe you about just having occasional night accidents..." Julie unzipped the jeans and checked Kim's pull-up with a few fingers on the outside. "Good, nice and dry...but... I want to be sure." Julie re-zipped and buttoned Kim's jeans. "So I'll want to check you every so often, just for a few days..." Julie smiled softly. She wasn't sure if Kim would or wouldn't have daytime accidents at this point...but if she had to put money on it she would have bet she would.

"Anyway... I should probably go over the rules quickly. I really am very easy going...and I want us to have fun, but I need to make a few rules clear, okay?" Julie said her tone going from relaxed to more firm by the end of her sentence.

Kim felt relieved at Julie's words.  The toys weren't too childish! That meant it was okay, right? Yet truthfully Kim knew that they were childish and it would be childish of her to play with them but maybe she could play with them? Julie had said that they were just right for her and she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her, right? She was safe.

Kim looked confused, "I mean the toilet in the bathroom," replied Kim, "can't I use that as well?" she asked as she watched Julie reach and unbutton her jeans.  The pullup caused Kim to blush and she felt relieved when Julie re-zipped them and that they were dry still, "Oh okay." replied Kim.

"Rules? Yeah sure?" said Kim noticing the change of tone in Julie's voice causing her to hold the elephant plushie close to her some more.

"Oh, no... you can't use the potty in the bathroom sweetie. This is your potty here." Julie added.

Julie prepared herself for the rules. "Okay...well you should know that I'm normally very easy going and I like to be silly and have fun." Julie smiled. "But...I will spank that little bottom of yours if you are naughty, or put you in a time out...I don't think you want any of that." Julie waited a moment. "So, this will be pretty easy... when you are in this house you need to be respectful and listen. You will have an 8pm bedtime, and a snuggle time with me starting at 7:30 so you can relax yourself before bed and just before that will be bath time. I will wake you up at 6am if you aren't already up...I'll take you to and from school...and we'll need to make sure you potty here before leaving because I want you straight from my car, to class and back." Julie stopped, she reached in and pulled Kim for a hug. "It probably sounded like a lot..." Julie rubbed Kim's back. "But it'll be easy...and I'll be here helping...In a week's time you'll probably have a later bedtime, be wearing underwear again, all that stuff...but first I need to see you can do the little baby steps." Julie pulled Kim back and smiled. "So... would you like mommy to show you the toys?" 

Kim frowned but at least she had a potty, right? She didn't want to end up in diapers like Regina and Libby, "What about school though?" asked Kim slightly confused, "Can't I use the toilet there? Cause it's pretty much the same as here?" she added wondering if Julie had some kind of trick or not? Or maybe she could convince Julie to let her use the grown up toilet somehow?

Listening to the rules Kim nodded along listening to each thing Julie said.  Kim hugged the elephant close to her at the mention of being spanked, "I guess that's fine if I can have a later bedtime and go back to normal in a week's time," sighed Kim, "no one will know about this right?" she asked, "I don't want anyone at school finding out."

Kim snuggled up close to Julie and hugged back, "Please!" asked Kim excitedly.

"Mhmm..." Julie smiled a little. "People finding out is entirely up to you... but I don't see why anyone would."

With that Julie smiled and walked Kim to the toy box. She opened it up and pointed out the various toys. "So here we have some baby dolls... you would be a very good Mama to them...also some princess coloring books...and oh some little puzzles, a little musical soft touch keyboard...then some baby toys...like this little ring game...this dinosaur shape sorter...oh and this is totally a baby toy but..." Julie whispered. "I bet you will like it..." She smiled and set down the toy. Then she sat and pulled Kim into her lap, not giving her a chance to pick anything else just yet. 

They toy had a top part you press down on and the inside was inside a clear plastic and had a part that spun fast the faster you pressed on the top. 

"Okay give it a press." Julie said holding it in her hands.

Truth was it wasn't a super babyish you, heck Julie had fun hitting it sometimes...but she was sure she'd make Kim feel little if she enjoyed a 'baby' toy. She hopped she was right!

"Oh okay," said Kim, "well I don't plan on anyone finding out about this I don't want to get bullied." she added softly knowing that she had in a way bullied Libby which wasn't good.  Would Libby want revenge on her? Kim couldn't help but worry as she looked at the various toys surprised that Julie would say that she would be a very good Mama to the baby dolls.  Kim looked at them curiously before looking at the various other toys only to blush at the baby toys Julie had.

Kim squeaked a little and cuddled up to Julie as she looked at the 'baby toy' Julie had placed in front of her.  Nervously Kim pressed down on it and watched as the toy spun fast.  Kim started to hit the button a bit more watching the toy curiously and tried to get it to spin faster each time.  Kim giggled slightly.

Julie smiled as Kim giggled, glad she was having fun. Julie decided to just stay quiet and let her enjoy herself. Julie repositioned them just slightly as she leaned back into the wall creating just a slight recline as Kim was against her body. Julie put the toy in Kim's lap and held it with a hand, bringing her other hand under Kim's shirt to softly run her tummy.

Kim's stomach was incredibly soft and Julie ran both the front and back of her hand over it. She gently felt for Kim's belly button, running a finger around it and then into it. It wasn't very deep, it was cute. Julie wiggled her finger a little. "Found your belly buttooon." She said again as if talking to a small child.

Kim barley noticed anything as Julie repositioned them slightly she was to busy trying to get the toy spin faster and faster.  It was almost as if she was memorised by the simple thing. Kim couldn't help but think a little would Regina or Libby act this way? She wasn't sure. 

Kim sighed softly feeling comforted by the soft rubbing on her stomach as she continued to play with the toy.  It felt a little weird feeling Julie's finger running around her belly button and she couldn't help but giggle.  Suddenly feeling Julie's finger in her belly button caused Kim to start giggling more loudly, "It tickles." squeaked Kim blushing brightly knowing that she probably didn't sound or seemed very grown up right now.

Julie smiled, she loved this. She could see Kim's bright red cheeks. "I know it tickles I wanted to hear that cute giggle of yours." Julie said taking both her hands up to Kim's hair. "You are spinning that so fast, you're really good Kimmy." Julie said slipping a Kimmy in. 

Julie took the various clips and such out of Kim's hair and then ran her hand through the short dark hair. "You have such soft hair..." Julie continued to run her hand through it as Kim sat in her lap. She was content to just enjoy the moment for as long as Kim was.

Kim continued to blush feeling surprised by Julie's words and comforted in a strange way.  Kim rested herself further into Julie as she continued to press the button, "J-Julie," stammered Kim not ready to call her 'Mom' or 'Mommy' yet, "I need to pee...."

Kim wasn't sure what to do.  Could she really just pee in the plastic potty or not? It seemed so childish.  Kim stopped pressing the button.

Julie smiled feeling Kim relax further into her. Julie listen to Kim and brought Kim's head down into her arm a little so she was looking down at Kim. "You dooo?" Julie didn't mind Kim calling her 'Julie' for the time being.

"Thank you for telling me... are you feeling a little unsure about the potty?" Julie probed a little more since Kim hadn't seemed in a hurry to move. "I want you to know you can talk to me about anything. I'm here to help." Julie smiled down running the back of her finger on Kim's cheek. Julie was a pretty easy person to talk to in general. She really wasn't judgemental and had a very open mind.

Kim nodded and sighed a little, "It's childish and I'm going to college it isn't right," Kim glanced at Julie, "I don't want to use it but I have no choice but to use it? Your not going to let me use a proper toilet at all and I dunno it's embarrassing and I feel kind of scared of it," paused Kim, "it doesn't look normal."

It seemed silly to her to be scared of a plastic potty but she couldn't help but be scared....

The plastic potty represented her fears.  If she used it that would mean that she was nothing but a toddler or a little kid at best.  Tears started to appear in her eyes.

Julie listened. "I understand..." Julie could see the tears in her eyes. "Sometimes new things can be scary..." Julie brought Kim up and hugged her. "If you don't want to try it just yet you don't have to... maybe in a little while you'll feel less anxious about it, hmm?" Julie rubbed Kim's back. "It's not worth getting upset over..."

Julie decided to suggest something. "Would you like to see the rest of the place?" She was still very much hugging and cuddling Kim. Julie wasn't entirely sure Kim wanted anything more than Julie's comfort, but she decided to ask anyway.

Kim's bottom lip trembled, "But I need to go? I don't need to go desperately b-but," sighed Kim, "I dunno what to do." she admitted rubbing her eyes.  She knew that it was silly to get upset over something like that and not even worth it but it was just to weird and strange for her.  Would she rather use her pull-up? Kim wasn't sure she didn't want to end up in diapers at all but she didn't want to use the plastic potty either....

"Okay that sounds good." replied Kim keeping herself close to Julie as she tried her best to work up some courage to use the plastic potty.

"It'll be okay... you'll be able to go. You just need a little more time is all." Julie snuggled Kim.

Julie smiled a little. She had an idea.

"You know what... you'll have plenty of time to see the place. Let's play a little game in here until you are ready." Julie stood Kim up and stood up herself. She went and grabbed a game from the closet. There was a big soft block with colors. Those colors corresponded to a card that had an action to perform.

"Okay...so here this is how it works..." Julie threw the block. "Red...okay..." She picked a red card. "Let's see...flap your wings and fly like a bird! Oh goodness...no laughing at me!" She smiled over at Kim who was cutely still cuddling the elephant and suckling her paci. Julie moved around flapping her arms and making bird sounds for a few seconds. "Okay that's enough of that!... Alright your turn..." 

Julie waited for Kim to throw the block and picked up a card. "Let's see...aww this is cute...crawl on your hands and knees." Julie smiled. "This is way less embarrassing than mine!"

Kim nodded at that wondering if what Julie said was true? That she just needed more time? She tried her best not to think on it to much at all and offered Julie a slight smile at the mention of playing a little game with her.

Kim watched curiously as Julie grabbed a game from the closet and instantly started to giggle as she watched her new Mommy flap her arms and make bird sounds for a few seconds. She hadn't expected this.  The game seemed weird but fun.  Picking up her card Kim frowned a little only to nod in agreement.  It wasn't that bad compared to Julie's.

Getting down on her hands and knees Kim placed the elephant to one side as she started to crawl over to Julie.  She couldn't remember ever feeling this small around anyone before. Kim suckled her paci and made it over with Julie before deciding to sit on her bottom rather then stand up again.  Everything was going okay she didn't feel anxious nor angry for once if anything she felt somewhat relaxed.

Julie was happy that Kim enjoyed her bird silliness. 

Julie smiled as Kim crawled. "Good job Kimmy...so cuuute." Julie smiled and sat next to Kim rubbing her back. "Let's have you do another..." Julie tossed the block. "Blue, okay." Julie looked at the card. "Oh, lay on your back and make snow angels." Julie smiled. "You can do that right?" 

Kim blushed a little only to smile as Julie sat down next to her and started to rub her back.  It felt nice and soothing.

Kim nodded excitedly and grinned, "Yeah no problem."

In an instant Kim was on her back making snow angels.  Her bladder slowly becoming more painful.

Julie smiled and laughed. "You were right those are some good snow angels!" Kim was so cute. Julie wondered if Kim would bring the potty back up. Julie decided to continue to play with her, thinking the distraction might lead to an accident. Julie didn't mind if she used the potty but she was seeing Kim in a much more different light now...diapers seemed best.

"Okay want me to do something silly again? Throw the block there and grab a card..." Julie smiled. "Sweet little Kim."

Kim grinned.  She felt good being with Julie it was as if she didn't need to pretend to be tough or act a certain way at all! She would likely start mis-behaving again by herself though and even more at college especially if Libby tried anything.

Kim nodded with a giggle and threw the block before grabbing a card, "You have to be a seal." said Kim the pressure on her bladder becoming worse but not bad enough for her to wet just yet or rush to the potty.  She would probably end up soaked if Julie made her laugh again though.

"A seal?? Oh great. Arff Arff...Oh no, the seal is coming I can't stop it! Arff." Julie smiled she moved on her hands and drug her feet behind her. Stopping occasionally to clap and make her seal sounds. 

She looked over to see Kim laughing, then almost wondered if she saw a look of worry in there. Julie wondered if this would be it. She didn't want to stare, so she laid on her back and just watched out of the corner of her eye. "Goodness I need a break." If Kim was peeing she didn't want Kim to feel like she was being watched while doing it. "How come I got the silly ones?" Julie asked looking at the ceiling m

Kim started to laugh loudly surprised by how funny Julie was being.   Her stomach started to hurt from how bad she was laughing! Suddenly her bladder released and she could feel herself peeing.  Kim's face turned red and tears filled her eyes as the pull-up absorbed her accident. 

She should of sat on the potty....

Kim crawled over to Julie and hugged her a while suckling her paci doing her best not to cry.

Julie saw Kim crawl over and sat up. "Aww that's a nice hug Kimmy." Julie hugged back and patted Kim's bottom. It felt like she had peed. Julie moved around a little without saying anything and looked at Kim's bottom, she noticed a small wet circle about the size of a poker chip on her jeans where the pullup appeared to have leaked.

"Kimmy did you have a little accident?" Julie brought Kim back to her back as she asked, looking down at her. "We were having too much fun weren't we..." Julie commented, seeing that Kim appeared upset. "I'm gonna take a little look okay..." Julie said reaching down to Kim's jeans.

Kim nuzzled her head against Julie's chest trying her best not to cry at all as she kept suckling her paci for comfort but it was hard.  Feeling Julie's hand patting her bottom Kim tensed up a little but continued to snuggle up to her not knowing what to do at all.

With a small sigh Kim nodded, "I didn't mean too," replied Kim softly, "I-I needed potty earlier but I dunno," paused Kim rubbing her eyes a little, "o-okay." whispered Kim sniffling slightly not moving at all.