LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby spent a good amount of time talking with Julie about Kim. Julie afterwards called Kim's aunt and worked everything out with her. 

-------------------

"Oh that's okay, maybe I can help." Libby smiled then blushed. "U-umm no...she hadda do something else..." Libby blushed even harder when Regina was starting at her diaper. She had forgotten Abby took her overalls off and she was just toddling around in a diaper. "T-thats okay..." Libby came down on her elbows. "Can you start over?" Libby smiled a little.

--------------------------

Julie had been over watching Kim nap for a good while, seeing how she was napping, how she suckled the pacifier. Finally she decided to wake Kim. "Kim...it's time to wake up..." Julie rubbed Kim's back as she woke. Julie saw Kim put her hand under the sheet towards her crotch. Julie pulled the sheet back and put Kim on her back. "Let me see here..." Julie moved Kim's hand and felt the padded underwear. "You hadda accident... I thought you didn't have those? Were you fibbing me?" Julie asked leaning over Kim.

Julie was going to be sure to keep the pacifier in Kim's mouth, should she try to take it out.

--------------------

While Kim was napping Abby was able to get Libby cleaned up and go spend some time with the other two girls.

Regina looked at Libby and smiled shyly feeling somewhat nervous over the fact that she couldn't read that well but with Libby's help she might improve and maybe then Abby would let her be a big girl again? Regina nodded and started reading again trying her best to say things properly and get words right only stopping at a few she didn't know at all. 

Having been in a diaper for so long Regina knew that there was little to no chance of Abby letting her go to the bathroom.  Regina relaxed herself and pee'd.  The diaper swelled up and despite feeling somewhat uncomfortable Regina didn't mind.

-

Kim whimpered slightly as she felt Julie rub her back causing her to open her eyes tiredly to look at the woman before her.  Something seemed off? Kim blushed knowing exactly what was wrong and even went as far as to feel her crotch.  Feeling ashamed Kim turned her head wondering how she was going to explain this to Julie? Being pushed down onto her back Kim felt exposed and could only stare wide-eyed up at Julie, "I-I only have accidents sometimes in my sleep when I'm stressed." replied Kim doing her best to talk with the paci in her mouth as tears burned her eyes.

Julie shook her head. "How can I believe that? You were wearing them during the day...I have to assume now that you have daytime problems as well." Julie paused. "But more importantly, I spoke with your aunt. Turns out she had been going through a process to claim you as a dependent based on your past issues and mental health. Well she was successful and signed over those rights to me...so now I am responsible for you..." Julie had spoken with Kim's Aunt but the rest of it was made up and Julie was guessing Kim wouldn't call her bluff. "What that means is you are now effectively my child... you are going to live with me, not in the dorms, you will do as your told, behave, and I will take care of you." Julie wiped a few years. "I know this is a lot... come here..." Julie picked up Kim and hugged her. "I know you have done bad things...but I can tell you want to change. I'm going to help you okay." Julie said with a firm hug. "When you are ready we'll head out to your new home."

(Will post other storyline next post)

Kim tried her best not to cry, "You can't but I'm telling the truth I only wear them when I see my Aunt cause she checks if I am or not," explained Kim wondering if Julie would believe her or not, "my aunt?" questioned Kim surprised only to become shocked, "D-dependent? Wait? What? I-I don't understand," stammered Kim in shock her paci on the floor and eyes wide as she clung to Julie crying more loudly and sounding more similar to a little child crying rather then an adult crying, "I-I'm your child," mumbled Kim still in shock with tears running down her face not sure what to do with that information, "why can't I stay in dorms? I've been behaving..." whimpered Kim, "I don't want to be a kid and why do you care so much? I don't understand?"

Kim felt hopeless and happy at the same time.  She couldn't remember the last time she felt even remotely happy at all...

What was going to happen though? Would she continue going to college or not? Would she be forced to call Julie Mommy just like how Regina called Abby Mommy? Why was Julie even doing this? They didn't even know each other.

Julie continued to hug Kim. "I know sweetie...it's a lot..." Julie pasued. "I care because I like you. I heard about how you have been teasing Libby, I wouldn't call that behaving, would you?...but I can tell deep down you are a good kid... but no one has ever really given you enough attention or direction in life have they. Well I'm going to do that...it's nothing to be scared about...we will set some ground rules and I'll answer all of your questions when you calm down and we are home." Julie hugged more firmly and put the paci back into Kim's mouth. "Just try and relax, no more crying okay... Mommy is here for you." 

Julie had seen how quickly Kim allowed herself to go to a more little place. Kim would never admit it but she very likely craved the closeness and attention Julie was offering. Maybe she could set Kim on the right path...after spending some time with Regina Julie knew she would love a "little" around her house.

----

Libby was unaware that Regina had just wet as she started to read. Libby tried not to make her feel stupid as she helped. "You're doing good!" She'd say.

Libby finally did get her change and Abby came over to hang out. "How are you girls doing? Regina... would you like a bottle sweetie?" Abby said playing with Regina's hair cutely. 

Kim looked embarrassed at that and knew that she was wrong for teasing Libby so much, "No and I know it's bad to tease other people," sighed Kim knowing that there was no point in lying to Julie at all or at least right now, "I just didn't want to get picked on again like I sometimes do I know it's not nice but I just wanted to protect myself somehow," continued Kim, "I'm not the only one that teases her though the others are just as bad." added Kim. 

A few other people in dorms and in the class tended to pick on the weaker ones because it was easy and while there was no physical harm there tended to be some verbal harm here and there. 

Kim took a deep breath, "No one's really cared enough really I pretty much just get spanked if I do something wrong or a telling off but that never really works," replied Kim looking at Julie in shock about the idea of having some ground rules and that it was nothing to be scared of, "O-okay..." stammered Kim suckling her paci feeling unsure as she held onto Julie, "what about my stuff from dorms?" asked Kim softly trying to relax and not cry anymore.  How was it even possible for her to be a dependent? Maybe she should talk to her Aunt? Then again did she really want to talk to her Aunt? Her Aunt scared her so much.

---

Regina smiled awkwardly knowing that she shouldn't be this far behind, "Thanks." said Regina as she continued read wondering how long it would take her to develop properly? Hopefully not to long.

Hearing Abby's voice Regina looked up and smiled a little, "Pwease Mommy."

It still shocked Regina that she was letting this happen and even saying 'please' to Abby about having a bottle.  It was insane and yet she couldn't fight it or at least she couldn't find a reason to fight against Abby right now.  Regina nuzzled Abby's hand that was playing with her hair.

Julie listened to Kim explain. "Just because others do it doesn't make it okay...you have a lot to learn. You were her roommate." Julie added.

Julie moved to stand Kim up and stood up herself. She made sure to really listen to Kim. "I'm going to care Kim... I promise you." Julie said with a soft smile. "Don't worry about your stuff... Libby will keep it safe until we can get it." Julie took Libby's hand. "Let's get you cleaned up and dressed to go." 

Julie pulled Kim out in the open by the changing tables, in just her shirt and wet padded underwear. "I'm not going to change you out here... don't worry. Just stay right here." Julie said placing Kim next to her with a little rub to her back. Julie grabbed out a children's xl mini mouse pullup, wipes and a hairbrush from her purse. "Alright, you know where the bathroom is...let's go." Julie instructed.

------

Libby was too distracted standing by Regina and Abby to notice Kim, but Regina was more facing that direction as Abby had her in her lap now feeding her a milk bottle.

Abby smiled down. "My sweet little Regina." She smiled. "You did some tinkles in your diaper didn't you?" Abby asked by just looking at Regina's crotch as she laid in Abby's lap. Abby really enjoyed these moments, looking down at Regina...she was so sweet and calm. Abby ran her hand through Regina's hair as she held the bottle with her other. She knew Regina liked when she did that.

Kim knew that Julie was right, "I know...."

Kim suckled her paci softly and held onto Julie as she was helped up, "How can you take care of me?" asked Kim confused and somewhat worried about her stuff. What are the others going to think? They'll ask questions and if Julie was like Abby in any sort of why Kim knew that she was screwed. 

Kim placed her hands down in front of her underwear in an attempt to hide it from any prying eyes despite the fact it made her look even more childish in return, "S-sure," mumbled Kim still unsure and in shock as they made it to the bathroom, "I won't have any more accidents unless I'm asleep." added Kim looking at the pullup but she knew it could be worse considering both Regina and Libby were in diapers right now.

----

Regina suckled softly on the milk bottle and nuzzled up close to Abby as she did enjoying the bonding experience they were having but she couldn't help notice Julie and Kim in the corner of her eye.  It was obvious from the way the back of Kim's panties sagged that she had wet herself. 

Regina looked back at Abby and nodded shyly in response only to close her eyes upon feeling her step-sister's hand running through her hair, "What's Auntie doing with Kim?" asked Regina curiously.

Julie spoke as she walked Kim back. "How can I take care of you? Very easily..." Julie said simply.

"I'm glad to hear that. That's why you are getting a pullup. I want to believe you, but just in case, you are going to wear this." She said taking the pullup and setting it down with the rest of the stuff. "We'll go over other rules later, but I want you to let me know when you need the potty. I have a special potty for you at home..." Julie said as she took down the wet panties. She knew that would peak Kim's interest. Julie took out a wipe and handed it to Kim. "Here sweetie... you can wipe up." Julie smiled as Kim wiped rather hurriedly as expected. "That wasn't the best wipe I've ever seen..." Julie said taking the wipe from Kim and putting it in the toilet. She grabbed another and turned Kim a little, starting to wipe her bottom, then inner thighs. "Don't want to smell like pee pee little miss."

Julie smiled and finished helping Kim get dressed. The pullup fit well and her tight jeans went over them without much issue or showing much of the pullup underneath. "There... now I can take that pacifier so you don't have to let the girls see you with it... I was thinking I might need this brush to away your bottom or fix your hair...but I think you've been through enough and your hair looks super cute...so we're all set." Julie smiled. "If you're ready let's go say goodbye..."

----

Abby smiled at Regina's small nod. Regina was really getting used to the diapers and all of this now, Abby thought. 

Abby smiled down. "Never you mind that... they'll probably be leaving soon... they'll come over and say goodbye."

Libby looked back after Regina's comment but Kim had already gone into the bathroom. 

"Easily?" mumbled Kim somewhat surprised by Julie's answer because if it was so easy why hasn't anyone done so before now? She couldn't understand at all and could only sigh.

"I guess that makes sense," replied Kim watching Julie taking the pull up and setting it down with the rest of the stuff, "special potty? What do you mean?" asked Kim confused and curious.  What could Julie mean by that? How could a potty be special? Suddenly Kim blushed realizing her choice of words for the toilet. 

Having her wet panties lowered Kim did her best to cover her crotch again in front of Julie not wanting her new Mommy to see her in such a state "Yeah no problem." replied Kim wiping quickly just so she could cover herself again.  Kim was shocked, "What the fuck?" swore Kim at Julie shocked to be wiped by her and even more when her bottom and inner thighs were wiped, "I don't wanna smell like pee but I don't want you touching me like that either." added Kim with a whine as she found herself being helped by Julie, "T-thanks." stammered Kim wondering if Julie was going to spank her for swearing or not still? But she couldn't help smile at the thought of leaving and getting some rest.

-

Regina nodded at that and continued to drink her bottle.

Julie smiled a little. "Watch that mouth. We don't have all day to dilly dally. That is your warning on language. If I hear another bad word it will be a spanking."

Julie took the pacifier. "Before we go out there...I need you to know that I'm not intending to treat you like those other two...but you will very much be treated like a little girl until I can trust you and you earn that trust. You've done plenty of naughty stuff and I know you SAY you've changed but I am not convinced that is the case. Okay? I think I'm right to assume you don't want to be in diapers and fed bottles?" Julie smiled and ruffled Kim's hair a bit, then hugged her. "Anyways enough of that serious stuff...we will have fun tonight...let's go say goodbye."

(Would like to pause the Regina Abby storyline temporarily...let me know if you are good with this)

Julie took Kim out to the others and explained they would be leaving. Abby said she planned to take Libby back to the dorms and that they would come by her house afterwards. Abby was still feeding Regina. 

Libby looked confused. "Why is she... going with you?"

Julie smiled. "She's going to be staying with me now Libby... keep her stuff safe okay?"

Libby gave a curious look to Kim.

(I'm good with pausing Regina and Abby's storyline for now)

Kim's eyes widen at that.  No one had giving her warning before and normally if they did give her a warning it was a bluff because nothing ever happened but for some reason she couldn't help but think that Julie was very serious about that spanking. 

"What do I need to do to earn your trust?" asked Kim softly unsure if she wanted play about with Julie somehow or would that be stupid or near impossible to do?  Kim sighed and nodded, "Yeah I don't." replied Kim blushing a little at having her hair ruffled and then being hugged.

Being taking out to the others Kim kept quiet and looked down at the floor only to look up a little to see the curious look Libby was giving her but she didn't plan on saying anything at all.  It was more then just a bit humiliating.  What was going happen now to Libby? Would she still be in diapers or not? The thought of Libby being more grown up then her scared Kim a little.

Julie looked down a serious look in her face. "Kim... you earn trust by behaving, doing as you are told and staying out of more trouble." Julie paused. She noticed Kim's blush after the diapers and bottles comment. "I didn't think so..."

Libby nodded about looking after the stuff and want to ask lots of questions but before she could Julie and Kim were walking off, she did think it was a bit odd that Julie was holding Kim's hand.

Julie had made it outside with Kim after arranging for the daycare to be looked after by the other worker there that day. She also grabbed Kim's boots holding them, rather than letting her little girl put them on. "My car is just right here... I know this has been a lot to take in ... we'll have a good long talk when we get back..." Julie opened the back door to her vehicle where the 5 point harness carseat was. "In you go... yes in the car seat ...you are small and I don't want you getting hurt." Julie gave her bottom a little pat. 

Unaware to Kim, Libby had made her way outside to give Kim's cellphone to Julie. She slowed down when she saw Kim by the back seat and Julie pat Kim's bottom. Her eyes got big. 'Is Julie making her sit in that?' Libby wondered, secretly hoping she would.

Kim looked at Julie surprised by the serious look on her face and felt a little nervous knowing how hard it was for her to stay out of trouble but how far would Julie take this? Would she really end up in diapers? She still couldn't wrap her head around the idea that she was classified as a dependent and more so being handed over to Julie completely. 

Kim was glad to be out of the daycare and couldn't help but reach for her boots.  They made her feel safe because she could tower over a few people and not be the smallest one in the room.  Kim sighed and was shocked that Julie was opening the back door, "Why can't I ride shot gun?" asked Kim only to see the 5 point harness carseat, "W-what? But..." said Kim only to feel the little pat on her bottom reminding her that Julie could spank her anytime and possibly even anywhere did she really want to argue and fight Julie right here and now?

Kim sighed and decided to crawl into the carseat, blushing, as she kept her head down.

"You can't ride shotgun because you are little and I want you to be safe." Julie said. "No buts...in you go."

Julie smiled softly as she worked to buckle Kim in. "Don't be embarrassed... being safe is important." But just as she said this Julie took out the paci Kim had before and plopped it in her mouth. "There... that will help you relax until we are home." Julie said finishing the buckling.

Libby couldn't believe her eyes. "Umm hi." She said from behind. 

Julie jumped a little. "Oh Libby!" She laughed. "You scared me ... Oh Kim's phone. Thank you."

Libby just looked and gave a little smile to Kim. Just before turning around and going back in she mouthed 'baby' and waved.

Julie didn't see what Libby did and closed the door. She got in and started driving towards her house.

Kim whimpered at that, "I'm not to little I-I was riding shot gun with Abby when she was driving up here," Kim blushed as she found herself being buckled into the car seat wondering why she didn't fight back, "it is embarrassing I shouldn't be in a car seat." replied Kim softly.

The paci was a shock and yet somewhat comforting.  Kim nursed her binky in her mouth as she waited for Julie to finish buckling her in.

Kim never expected to hear Libby's voice.

No....

Kim couldn't help but force herself to look up at Libby.  This wasn't going to end well for her.  What was Libby going to do? Hearing no teasing from Libby just caused Kim to worry a bit more and suddenly she felt angry and glared at Libby intensely.  She wasn't a baby! She wasn't wearing a diaper! She hadn't messed herself like one! Kim let out a angry huff and kicked her feet slightly, "Bitch." mumbled Kim underneath her breath softly.

Julie had seen Kim kick her feet angerly as she walked around the car, but luckily for Kim hadn't heard the foul language.

Julie spoke as she drove. "I saw that little temper tantrum you had." Julie made sure to call it a childish thing, like temper tantrum. "Is there something you want to tell me? Are you upset?" Julie asked as she drove. She was definitely treating Kim like a little child. But Julie did care ...she wanted to know what was upsetting Kim. She suspected Kim wasn't so used to someone asking about how she felt.

Kim looked at the window and suckled her paci aggressively still upset at Libby for calling her a baby and only getting more upset from Julie saying that she had a temper tantrum, "Libby said I was a baby." huffed Kim, "Why do you care if I'm upset anyway?" asked Kim, "You don't even know me."

Kim continued being upset and now confused.  Why did Julie ask her about how she felt? What was the point? For Kim she couldn't see or understand why Julie would care about her or why anyone would care about her, "I just hate everyone and everything." stated Kim emotionally but she didn't really hate everyone nor everything if anything she just cared a bit to much and tended to be an insecure person over all.

"Kim... you aren't a baby..." Yet Julie loved that Kim either didn't see how she was acting or didn't care. She was showing so much child like emotion. What Julie found especially cute was how Kim continued to suckle her pacifier.

"I know...we have some getting to know one another to do don't we... I can't wait to learn more about you. I can tell you are smart and cute and you have a good heart...I can't wait to find out more." Julie said with a little smile in the rearview mirror. She made sure to speak to Kim like you would a young child rather than and adult. 

Julie kept driving. "Yah... I have felt like that too...when I was a little girl..." Julie started, "...well sorry you probably don't want to hear about it..." Julie finished with curious if she'd peaked Kim's interest.

Shortly after they had arrived at Julie's house.

Yet it felt as if she were almost...

Kim looked at the straps that were holding her tight against the car-seat and glanced down at her paci before glancing down again at her tight fitting jeans knowing full well that there was a pull-up underneath them that was bound to become wet during her sleep.  It made her want to scream and last out yet she didn't and that was partially due to the pacifier which surprisingly soothed her anxiety away.

Kim couldn't help but snort a little laughing her paci falling out of her mouth, "We only met a few hours ago? We have a lot of getting to know each other," replied Kim, "why do you even want to know more about me? Smart? Cute? A good heart? Your joking right?" asked Kim, "I've been called the devil by a judge and even a monster by others why the hell would you even think that I have a good heart?"

It confused and shocked Kim.

Why was Julie talking to her as if she was a young child rather then an adult? It made her feel weird almost as if she wasn't some evil monster? Kim tilted her head confused, "What do you mean?" asked Kim her interest peaked.

Julie had pulled into the garage and closed the door to it. She had listened to what Kim said and went around to open her door. She was holding something behind her back. The first thing she did was grab up the paci and plop it back into Kim's mouth. "Keep that in for me until we get inside, don't want it getting dirty." Julie smiled. "I was just going to say...that when I was a little girl, I felt like I hated everyone too when my parents left for a trip, and left me with my grandpa. I missed all their cuddles and snuggles, there laughing and giggling...I didn't understand why they had to leave. I can't imagine what it must feel like to have that vacation last forever... you have been missing out on a lot." With that Julie pulled a stuffed elephant from behind her back and put it on Kim's lap. She then started to unbuckle Kim. "I just know that guy there helped me when I felt sad....he really likes hugs. Anyway, could you at least carry him in? I have other things to grab..." Julie said helping Kim down. 

As they walked in the house Julie continued talking. "I don't believe anything those other people said about you. I happen to be a very good judge of people..." Julie closed the door as they stood in the entry way of the house. She moved in front of Kim. "And I want to know more about you because I like you." Julie smiled softly and reached up moving Kim's short dark hair from her forehead with a finger. Julie knelt a little. "Can I have a little hug?" She smiled softly.

Kim glanced at Julie's house briefly as she pulled into the garage and sighed as her new Mommy opened her door.  Having her paci back caused Kim to smile briefly having missed the comfort it had giving before despite not wanting to be a baby nor a little girl yet she didn't have much comfort at all whilst growing up or even now that's why she always acted out in such a bad way because she wanted attention even if it was bad attention.

Kim despite herself nodded at that and listened to what Julie was saying, "They hated me." mumbled Kim softly with a shrug finding it hard to talk about her parents at all.  They weren't nice people. Kim was surprised to see the stuffed elephant and looked at Julie with a confused and curious look, "S-sure."

Kim kept a hold on the elephant as she was unbuckled and help down.  The plushie was soft and Kim found herself cuddling it straight away as she followed Julie to the door, "Mhm you'd be the first." replied Kim doubting Julie as she suckled her paci only to look at Julie in shock, "How can you like me when it's not even been a day?" asked Kim confused and yet comforted by Julie's touch.  Kim watched as Julie knelt and for the first time looked anxious and unsure but eventually decided to take a step forward towards Julie and wrapping her arms around her neck hugging her while the elephant stayed in her arms as well.

Julie noticed how Kim took to the plushy and again welcomed the pacifier. She also noted what Kim said about her parents.

Julie was so happy that Kim stepped in for a hug. Julie put one arm under Kim's bottom and another hand on her back as she stood up, lifting Kim's feet from the floor. Julie hugged snuggly for a good moment, before setting Kim back on her feet. "What a nice hug." Julie said smiling down at Kim.

Julie had chosen not to answer Kim's question about liking her, since it came just before the hug.

Julie slipped her shoes off, but stayed close to Kim. "This is your home..." Julie reached out and rubbed Kim's back a little. "Wanna explore?" Julie smiled. "I can just walk behind you... you can go whenever you would like."

The house was fairly modest. It had a main level and downstairs. The main level included the nursery with the soft floors, crib, changing table and plastic toddler potty seat... same as when Regina had been over. It also had Julie's room, a main living room, kitchen, etc. 

Kim was surprised to be lifted up and hugged like that by Julie! She could feel Julie's arm under her bottom and a hand on her back. Kim suddenly felt a lot more vulnerable and almost weak? This wasn't normal for her! A slight bit of fear and anxiety crept through her as she was being held.  Kim found it hard to ignore how comforting the hug felt and how she didn't want it to end at all.  Somehow it made her feel small? Almost like a baby.   Did she want that? She wasn't sure? What if she did? Kim thought back to the attention Regina had received and while she had acted as if it was no big deal she had found it hard not to feel a little bit of jealousy going through her but she couldn't understand why? She had thought that she was jealous of Abby but maybe she was wrong?

Kim didn't take her eyes off Julie and nodded a little at wanting to explore but ignored what her new Mommy had said previously.  Feeling unsure Kim kept the elephant close to her chest while constantly glancing behind her at Julie as she started to walk slowly and cautiously around the house for a few minutes, "I-I dunno know where to go." stammered Kim suckling her paci for comfort and becoming shy.

Julie smiled at Kim's nod and noticed how Kim kept a close eye on her. Julie encouraged her. "Mhmm, I'm right here with you. Go wherever you would like." Julie noticed how she was holding the elephant and walking slowly. "Mhmm this is the main room here...a comfy couch and chair. I like the chair for reading and the couch for relaxing." Julie said with a little smile and Pat to Kim's bottom, followed by rubbing it slightly before moving her hand.

"You don't know where to go?... That's okay... I can show you around." Julie smiled sweetly. She knelt a bit and lightly pulled Kim closer with a hand on Kim's lower back. "Would you like to see your room?" Julie reached up and booped the pacifier with a finger and lightly took Kim's hand. "Come on I'll show ya..."

Julie rose again and led Kim to the nursery door which was back near the entryway. She opened the door and brought Kim in. Julie tried not to make a big deal about how it was more for a baby than a little girl. She knelt again, putting her arm around Kim, and pulling Kim in for a back to chest hug. The hug almost making Kim hug her elephant tighter. Julie put her chin near Kim's shoulder as she spoke softly, her arms around Kim. "There is big toy box there with lots of neat things..." She glossed over the crib and changing table. "...oh and right here is a special potty just for you when you need it." Julie pointed to the pink toddler potty.