LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

That had been enough of a push for Regina to start crying.

Regina looked at Abby, "Yeah but it's not just them! You think I'm a kid as well!" stated Regina loudly sobbing.

"I just want to be alone." whimpered Regina softly.

Abby knew this is what she had wanted but Regina crying still made her feel bad. "There's some good crying...get it out."

Abby looked back at Regina, Regina was right Abby did think of her as a kid...or even smaller. "Aww Regina... It's gonna be okay."

Abby comforted her sister for a bit, before hearing Regina say she wanted to be alone. "Yah? Okay...you can be alone..." Abby grabbed a blanket. "I'll sit over here away from you..." She moved Regina off her.

Just as she was about to cover Regina. "Oh goodness...you need to clean up. I know you aren't used to this, but after we have happy time we need to wipe ourselves. That pad probably got icky too...I better take a quick look at it. Grab onto me...up on your knees." Abby kept a serious look. "Is your rash bothering you?"

Regina cried and rubbed her eyes sniffling loudly as she did.

She couldn't believe that any of this was happening right now.

Regina watched Abby moving away and started to whimper a little louder. She didn't want Abby to move away! She didn't actually wanted to be alone! This only caused Regina to cry more.

Regina looked at Abby confused and worried while she continued to cry softly. Regina did as she was told and grabbed onto Abby's shoulders clinging to her like a kitten.

Regina thought about her rash a little before answering, "A bit but it isn't to bad."

Regina rested her head down on Abby's shoulder feeling tired to the point that she yawned.

Abby grabbed Regina's hips and pulled her close as Regina knelt on the couch. "I'm here for you...try and calm down now." Abby reached in and pulled the front of Regina's underwear open and down. "Mmm, yes...you need a change...come on. You should have told me that you got that wet...I'm sure that's not comfy" Abby helped Regina off the couch and hugged her. Abby noticed her sisters yawn, it was cute...she figured Regina was tired after the sexual experience and crying.

Abby took Regina by the hand to the bathroom. She pulled out a new pad and wipes, then turned to Regina. Without saying anything she reached in to take down Regina's underwear. 

Regina's crying calmed down a little because of how close she was to Abby again.

Regina hadn't really noticed or bothered to even think about the wetness of the pad and how it could be a problem at all.

Regina held onto Abby's hand and rubbed her eyes tiredly wanton to take a nap and sleep for a bit from how exhausted she was.

Regina watched Abby finding herself not really caring in the slightest that Abby was taking care of her in this particular way at all.

They had broken a lot of boundaries earlier so space and personal privacy was not something Regina cared much about right now.

Regina looked at Abby a little feeling a nervous, "C-can you stay with me till I fall asleep?" requested Regina. She used to crawl into Abby's bed until she was thirteen same with their parents but slowly stopped when she overheard a bit of joking between the three.

Regina had always been sensitive and emotional but that was linked back to her birth mother. 

Her birth mother had never been affectionate with her at all and would often belittle her greatly. 

Regina had a terrible fear of the dark because of her birth mother playing tricks on her and could become very jumpy at times because of that. It was one of the reasons why she didn't like watching horror films at all.

She wasn't sure how much her dad, Zack, had told Abby or his wife about her fears or if he even knew the full extent of the abuse.

She hadn't opened up to any of the doctors or psychologists that had tried to help her at all if anything they only made her more anxious.

Abby took down Regina's underwear and grabbed a wipe, gently wiping Regina clean. This was perfect, Regina seemed to like the closeness and attention...now that Abby had done this a few times it would hopefully just be easier moving forward.

"Alright got that pad out of there...got you wiped up...let me grab a clean pad." Abby grabbed one has Regina asked her about staying with her. "Of course I can." Abby smiled as she put the new incontinence pad into Regina's underwear. She pulled them up without putting any rash cream on. "It can be kinda scary in a new place..." Abby gave her sister a hug. "Don't worry, that's why I got you that cute little owl..." Abby smiled. "And of course I will keep you safe."

"Let's get you dressed for bed..." Abby smiled. "I'll let you wear one of my shirts to sleep...come on I'll show you my room too."

Abby didn't know the extent to which Regina was afraid of the dark or the reasoning behind it. She obviously knew her sister was afraid, more than normal, thus why she got her the little owl night light.

Regina watched surprised by how gentle Abby was being.

It made her feel safe.

Regina always felt nervous before even around their parents and in school but yet being alone with Abby was making her calm down a lot.

Regina smiled a little at the fact that Abby was staying with her. It made her feel more safe.

Regina hugged Abby back and nodded a little she didn't know what to think about the place she was going to be living in or the city at all nor the college everything was very different for her and from what she was used to.

Would she be okay? 

Regina rested her head against Abby leaning into her.

"Okay!" 

Regina held Abby's hand tightly wondering what her sister's room was like especially compared to her own.

Abby excited walked Regina to her room. This was going so perfect, Abby thought.

Abby's room was very mature looking. She had a queen bed, everything was nearly placed and nothing in the room showed the smallest hint of childhood. "Here is my roooom."

Abby pulled off Regina's shirt then took her bra off. Regina was much smaller in the chest than she was. Abby went to grab a shirt. "You won't fit in my pj bottoms so I'll give you one of these longer shirts I wear sometimes." Abby pulled out a light pink shirt with a v-neck. "Here we are..." Abby paused. "Gosh that pad looks so big in there..." Abby looked at Regina. "Probably feels like a diaper..." Abby smiled as she put the shirt on over Regina. "Just try not to pee in it, okay?...aww that shirt is cute on you." 

Abby continued to plant little seeds in Regina's mind and make comments as if she were a kid.

"So my sleepy sis..." Abby hugged Regina. "Are you ready to watch our movie?" Abby grabbed a pillow. "I got a pillow here for when you get too tired, okay?" Abby smiled.

Regina wasn't surprised by Abby's room at all but she did feel a little bit like a kid entering the room for the first time.

It looked so adult compared to her own.

Regina blushed as Abby grabbed her shirt pulling it off her body leaving her in just her bra but soon that was gone as well.

Regina nodded at the shirt and blushed a little more at the comment about the pad being a diaper.

Regina glanced at herself in the mirror that was in Abby's room. Her brown hair was messy, her blue eyes gazed back tiredly, her legs were bent awkwardly and the shirt hanged off her shoulders loosely going all the way down to her knees looking just like a nighty.

Feel like a diaper? She didn't know? Maybe it did? The pad felt soft against her and while a little bit of a pain to walk in it wasn't terrible.

Regina rubbed her eyes a little before looking at Abby, "Okay." yawned Regina loudly cuddling up against Abby wind how bad the film was going to be.

Soon the two girls were on the couch together. Abby had placed the pillow on the side of her lap in case Regina wanted to lay down. The lights in the room were very dim with the TV screen generating most of the light. 

The movie started right into a suspenseful scene with the characters walking through the woods in the dark. Then the first jump scare happened, as one of the characters scared everyone coming in from the side.

Abby felt herself jump a little but it wasn't too bad.

Regina curled up against Abby wrapping her arms tightly around her sister's waist while her head laid on the pillow that was in Abby's lap.

Regina watched the the movie her body becoming tense as she watched the opening scene of the characters walking through the park.

Regina jolted a little at the jump scare and started to whimper loudly becoming very scared to the point that she moved herself completely into Abby's lap and placed her head against her sister's chest in a attempt to comfort and calm herself down.

Abby welcomed Reinga into her lap and put her arms around her, holding her like a small child. "It's okay, it's just a movie. I've got you." Abby rubbed Regina's smooth leg a she held her sister.

Another five minutes of the movie went by before the first gore scene arrived. It wasn't overly gore filled but there was blood and someone clearly didn't make it. 

"Ewww gross...poor guy..." 

Regina continued to whimper softly throughout the next few minutes of the film often turning her head away and hiding herself against Abby more.

Regina watched the bloody scene her eyes wide and bright her body becoming stiff again while her heart beats loudly thumping against her chest.

Suddenly she started to cry, "No!" shouted Regina loudly shoving her face against Abby's shoulder as she remembered her birth mother standing over her and hitting her hard on the head enough to cause blood and for Zack to gain custody of her at last.

Regina sobbed feeling frightened and in danger despite the fact that it was only a film.

Scared Regina's bladder released fully causing the pad to become drenched and pee to stream down into Abby's lap while she continued to cry.

Abby was a little bit worried about how strongly Regina was reacting. "It's okay Regina..." She was thinking she may need to stop the movie.

Then she felt wetness through her skirt. She wondered if it could be what she thought. Abby stopped the movie and turned on the light. "Okay...calm down..." Abby rocked Regina in her arms a bit trying to calm her. As she did this she slowly slid Regina shirt down her legs and pulled her knees apart. "Regina..." Abby reached in and poked the pad through the underwear, it squished like a sponge. "Regina, you did pee your pants... " Abby continued to hold Regina close to her, trying to calm her. "Calm down now...the movie is off." Abby's tone was becoming short. "I'm really not happy about you peeing on me...you shouldn't be doing that at your age..."

Regina felt terrified and continued to cry trying to catch her breath as Abby rocked her.

The rocking did sooth her though.

Regina flinched at the mention of having peed herself and stared up at Abby looking guilty.

She hadn't meant to! It was an accident. Regina continued to cry feeling a abundance of emotions.

Regina flinched at Abby's short tone and found herself wanting to move away from her, "I'm sorry," whispered Regina untangling herself from Abby by moving out of her arms and lap rather forcefully wanting to get away but not realising the mess that she was making, "please don't be mad." added Regina with a soft whimper looking at Abby with a terrified look while placing her hand on her head wanting to protect herself despite knowing that Abby wouldn't hurt her.

Abby tried to grab Regina as she moved off her. Abby felt more pee escape onto her dress and saw it dribble down Regina's legs as she stood.

"Stop...do not move. Hey hey..." Abby gently moved Regina's hand. "I'm not gonna hit you ..." Abby took a deep breath. "Okay... " Abby lifted up Regina's shirt and pulled down the undies and pad. "Step out please. I know this was an accident but if you're going to pee in these pads you can't go all at once like that...but really you know where you should be going." Abby lectured Regina a bit. 

"Alright..." Abby pulled out a wipe from a small container she'd brought out. She wiped Regina's crotch and legs. She then took off Regina's wet shirt. "There... alright come with me ...I need new clothes... we'll clean this up later."

Abby led the naked Regina to her room. "Do you need to potty anymore?" Abby asked as she left Regina standing naked while she took her skirt off.

Regina whimpered as Abby took her hand and stared at her submissively wanting to run away and hide somewhere safe from the world around her that just seemed to terrifying for her to even handle at all right now.

Regina looked warily at Abby but stopped herself from moving about knowing that she was being a little bit unreasonable right now but it was hard.

Regina did as she was told and stepped out the drenched panties that sat on the bedroom floor almost mocking her.

She had tried so hard to be a big girl.

Regina lowered her head feeling guilty, "I'm sorry it was an accident I didn't mean it, honest!" stated Regina looking at Abby feeling like a child that was being told off.

Regina felt ashamed of herself for acting and reacting as she had done but it wasn't her fault! She didn't know what to say to Abby at this point as she followed her step-sister to her room completely naked and shivering slightly, "N-no." stammered Regina quietly not wanting to anger Abby at all while she stood naked feeling hopeless.

Abby put her pajamas on. They were little short bottoms and a top, cute and comfy.

"No?" Abby decided to test the no she didn't need the potty, but first she had to get her in something. "Come here please... do you want to sleep with me tonight?" She pulled out a pullup with mini mouse on it. "You are going to put this on if you do...I won't have a wet bed." Abby sat on the bed and lowered it. "Step in please."

Regina shook her head, "I don't need the potty," replied Regina softly using Abby's terminology for the toilet instead of saying toilet, "i-is that okay?" asked Regina stammering worried that Abby didn't want to have her in her bed for the night cause of what happened moments ago.

Regina looked at the pull-ups timidly before going over to Abby and putting one foot in each hole not wanting to be alone tonight and this was only a precaution she doubted that she would wet the bed tonight yet she couldn't help but blush a little at the fact that she had to wear a pull up.

She felt more like the little sister rather than the big one.

Abby pulled the pullup on her. "Aww that looks so cute on you." Abby smiled as she pulled Regina up into her bed next to her. She was going to have a little fun with her sister and hopefully take her mind off the scary movie. Abby snuggled up close and started to rub Regina's tummy. 

Abby started to tell a made up story. "You know my friend sometimes comes over to spend the night...I got these for her. And one night we were laying here just like this... talking. She had a bit of a tummy ache after having a snack, so I was rubbing it like this...she said, she was starting to feel weird... that being in a pullup made her feel little. I asked her how. She said that she just started to feel really relaxed...do you know what happened then?" Abby smiled as she waited for a response, still rubbing Regina's tummy. 

Regina blushed and took note that the padding was a little thicker than the pad that she had just been wearing.

Regina could feel her cheeks turning a little more red again as she slowly realised what she was now wearing.

She felt no better than a child that was still having trouble with the potty.

Regina found herself surprised but relaxed by Abby rubbing her tummy it felt so nice!

Regina listened to Abby lost in her sister's story and shook her head, "What happened next?" asked Regina hanging onto every word that Abby had just said wondering what Abby meant by 'little'

"Well she started to bring her hand up by her mouth, her fingers played with her lips...like this." Abby took Regina's hand and then her finger, making Reinga play lightly with her bottom lip. "She was feeling so relaxed and little...I heard a little tootie ... I asked her if she did that. She said 'uh uh' and shook her head no. Then her other arm came up, like this..." Abby gently brought Regina's other arm up and tucked her hand near her neck. "I thought she was feeling pretty little... do you know what happened next?" Abby smiled down at Regina rubbing her tummy gently still.

Regina allowed Abby to take control of her like she was nothing more than a doll.

Regina was surprised to feel her fingers touch her bottom lip and looked curiously at Abby blushing at the mention of the word 'tootie' and wondering what was going to happen?

Regina looked at Abby shaking her head, "No?" replied Regina confused her fingers still on her lips as she awaited for Abby to tell her the rest of the story.

Abby continued to rub Regina's tummy as she told the story. "Well she started to feel the tummy rubs really relaxing her...she started to nibble on her finger a little...she felt another tootie escape. This one made her blush a little bit... cause she knew I heard." Abby leaned down closer and spoke softer. "She was starting to feel like she needed to go poopie...but she was so relaaaxed and calm...do you think she told me?" 

Regina found the story weird but relaxing.

Her fingers were near her mouth and on her lips...

Maybe it was okay to suck her fingers? If Abby had a friend that did then maybe it was okay for her to do so as well.

Regina was now slightly suckling on her fingers.

Regina shook her head and snuggled herself against Abby nuzzling her sister's chest, "Don't think so." replied Regina quietly wondering what exactly Abby had planned as she started to suck her thumb properly now.