LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Kim instantly blushed and was about to say something to Abby only to find herself being lifted up and placed on a changing table.  What the hell was going on? Kim suddenly had an awful feeling in her gut.  She hadn't expected to be lifted up like that.

"W-what's going on?" stammered Kim a little trying to be strong still yet hearing Abby talk sternly to her caused Kim to frown somewhat, "Why should I say sorry?" asked Kim confused as she felt Abby slide off one of her boots, "Hey! You don't need to do that," said Kim growing frustrated, "I'm not pretending! Why would you even say that?"

Kim suddenly felt vulnerable.  No one had even thought or guess that she was pretending to be mature and confident.  She knew she needed to try and calm down but how could she? Kim had to hold back a small whimper as the last boot slid off.  She felt like a kid, "This isn't funny you know that right?" said Kim sternly and full of confidence which most people would buy and then back off but she had a terrible feeling that might not happen with Abby and Julie.

Regina nodded and crawled over to the playhouse knowing that there was no point in trying to walk.  Despite not wanting to play with toys that were for little kids Regina decided that this once she would because Libby was here and playing with them.

It wasn't that bad.  Regina smiled a bit as she played only to glance over a little at Abby only to see Kim sitting on a changing table.  What was going on? Was Kim going to get padded as well or? Regina frowned before turning back to Libby and resuming to play with her.

Abby loved seeing Kim's cheeks flush, she felt like she could see right through Kim now. Abby could hear the nerves in Kim's voice starting to unravel through her forced firmness of tone as she said it wasn't funny. "No, it's not funny at all...we are being very serious." Abby said as she lifted Kim off the table and stood her up.

"Aww, she's a little shorty, what a cutie." Julie added.

Abby smiled she was actually smaller than Libby, close to Regina's size. "Julie is still waiting for you to apologise for being rude. I don't need to put you over my lap like a little girl do I? Look up at me please when I'm taking." Abby added bringing Kim's face upward with a finger under her chin. "Do I?" Abby closely studied Kim's response.

Libby smiled, enjoying playing more than she thought she would. "Do ou wanna come ova?" She said through the paci, playing with a little doll and talking to Regina. She put her free hand on her bottom as she held in what desperately wanted out, trying to ignore it. Still she couldn't help but repeat in her head. Hafta poop, hafta poop, hafta poop.

Kim could feel her stomach twisting in knots over what was happening but suddenly felt a sense of relief when she was off the changing table and on the ground properly despite the fact that she was now without her boots.  Kim hated how short she was.  It wasn't something she liked one bit and something she had trouble dealing with.  It hurt her ego a lot and she tried everything to seem more 'big' and more 'grown up' be it from partying to drugs to getting some tattoos here and there just to seem tough, mature and grown up and yet? Here she was standing in a Daycare being lectured like a kid.

Kim was about to snap at Julie for calling her 'short' and a 'cutie' until she heard Abby talk and more importantly felt Abby's finger under her chin, "No you don't," replied Kim firmly still trying her best to be in control as she looked over at Julie, "I'm sorry for being rude." she added hoping that would be enough but it almost seemed as if Abby was having fun with this?  What was Abby expecting her to do now? She wasn't going to go and play that would be stupid.

Kim took a slight breath to calm herself before heading towards a normal size chair to sit down in as an attempt to get away from the situation at hand with Julie and Abby.   She didn't even know what to think in regards to getting spanked by Abby.  What would happen if her jeans got pulled down and her underwear was revealed? She had been with her Aunt early in the morning having breakfast with her before going back to her dorms to get Libby for class.

Her aunt tended to be strict on what sort of clothes she should wear down to her underwear and would even check.  Having been spanked by her aunt on multiple occasions Kim tended to dress the way her aunt preferred her to dress whenever she was with her which meant that while she had changed out of most her clothes including her bra into something more 'grown up and sexual' she was still wearing panties that her aunt liked on her.  They were pastel pink and purple mix with unicorns decorated all around with stars in-between each unicorn.  It was childish and Kim hated them but what was worse was that her aunt insisted to always sow a booster pad into them and any other panties she had thus making them more like pull-ups.  Her aunt argued that it was for the best and that the booster pads were only there as a caution.  It was ridiculous and always made her blood boil yet now she couldn't help but feel anxious.  What if Abby did decide to spank her or Julie?  She didn't want them finding out nor did she want Libby seeing her panties at all considering the amount of teasing she had giving Libby recently.

Regina smiled, "Yes pwease!"

Regina moved her doll over to Libby's only to glance at Libby's other hand, "You okay?" asked Regina worried for her friend, "You need to go?" she asked knowing how horrible it was to mess oneself.  It wasn't something she wanted Libby to experience at all.

Abby nodded. "Thank you Kim..." She said removing her finger. Abby looked at Julie and said something, by the time she'd turned back Kim was walking to sit.

Julie walked over to Kim and knelt down. "Hey I could really use some help... See those two little ones out there Regina and Libby. I could use a helper to keep an eye on them. Or, if you don't want to do that...I'm sure Abby and I could find something for you with less responsibility..." Julie paused. "Will you help then? I find that the little ones enjoy when you get down and play with them a little... Of course you won't enjoy it like they do...but you'll make them so happy." Julie smiled.

Abby meanwhile had meandered towards the other two.

Libby looked at Regina. "Ya..." She answered Regina's question feeling a little silly. She took her paci out. "I'm going go tell ..." She paused seeing Abby walk over. She stood up. "A-abby". She was really nervous for some reason.

"Yes Libby?" Abby smiled softly.

"I umm, need to go to the bathroom." Libby looked briefly at Abby then to the floor as she held it in.

Abby come up and knelt down. "Sweetie..." She put her hands on Libby's hips. "It's okay to use your diaper...no one will be mad."

Libby felt her heart race. "B-but I..." She had paused just a second unsure what to say.

"Shhh...it's okay." Abby took the paci and put it back into Libby's mouth. "You're a little cutie... no one is going to tease you for using your diaper I promise. Go on and play now." Abby turned Libby back to Regina.

Libby felt almost in shock. Her cheeks were flush red as she toddled back to Regina. She really felt like a baby. She didn't want this at all, did she? She knelt down and glanced at Regina, then put her gaze to the floor. "It's okay...I can hold it." She said, lying, too embarrassed to tell Regina the truth. Okay just let a little out, she told herself. Just after telling Regina she could hold it, she relaxed herself and lightly pushed. She felt the poop slide out of her into the diaper, it was firm and the diaper kept it against her. No no... Libby thought as she wasn't able to stop it like she'd hoped, having let out a good sized amount along with some pee. She didn't dare look at Regina, as she tried to keep it a secret.

Kim was surprised to see Julie walking over to her and frowned a little wanting to be alone right now and not deal with anyone.

Listening to Julie she couldn't help but feel even more frustrated.  If she helped out she would be a 'helper' and it seemed to her as another word for playing pretend and she didn't want that! Yet if she didn't then she would be giving less responsibility.  There was no way she could win, "I've got a bit of a headache," lied Kim, "I can get pretty bad ones," she said, "I'll help out next time some more."

The headache was a lie but it was true that she tended to get pretty bad headaches to the point that she would throw up everywhere so it wasn't a complete and utter lie in that regard.

Regina tilted her head only to look up at Abby not having expected to see her just yet. Where was Julie and Kim?  Regina glanced over to the two before looking back at Abby and Libby.

Regina blushed a little feeling sorry for Libby knowing that Abby was unlikely to let up on this at all for her new friend but what was going to happen? Abby couldn't force Libby into diapers 24/7 like her right? Libby lived in dorms with Kim and others.

Regina frowned.  It was obvious what had happened, "Hey it's alright," reassured Regina, "don't feel bad." she added softly not wanting Libby to get down.

Julie smiled. "Oh okay sweetie...I understand." She suspected it was a lie. Julie put her hand on Kim's forehead, moving aside her short black bangs. "Yah...let's get you laying down before that headache gets worse." 

Abby walked over to join them. 

Julie grabbed Kim's hands. "Come on up you go...I have a nice quiet spot on the floor over there where you can rest." 

Libby blushed glancing at Regina. "Umm...whada you wanna do?" She said softly feeling rather shy because of what she'd just done. She remained on her knees her bottom off the ground.

Kim was surprised that Julie bought her lie but tried to remain as neutral as possible right now. Lay down? On the floor? Kim frowned but decided that a nap was probably the best option for her.  It meant that she didn't have to deal with what was happening right now which was good with her, "Alright sure sounds good." replied Kim taking her hands away from Julie.  She didn't want to be treated like a kid.

Regina could see that Libby felt shy giving what had happened just now, "We could go read?" suggested Regina softly.

Julie paused. "It wasn't a question Kimmy. If you can't help out because you don't feel up to it then I have to make sure you are well taken care of don't I?" Julie pulled Kim up from the chair as she re-took her hands. She then held just one hand. "I'm sorry is there a problem?"

Abby stood nearby watching. "I hope there isn't a problem..."

Libby nodded and followed Regina to the books. It didn't seem very far so she just decided to crawl. She cringed a little as the mess shifted against her a bit. She knelt again when they arrived.

"There isn't a problem and fine just don't call me Kimmy." she replied blushing she hated when anyone called her 'kimmy' it made her feel like a child and she hated that so much.

Regina crawled her way to the books knowing that she couldn't walk, "Anything you want to read?" she asked looking over the books.

Both Julie and Abby could she Kim's cheeks flush. "Kimmy is so cute though." Abby replied. "We'll try not to..." Abby was a little bit behind Kim and could see a little bit of her underwear poking out of her jeans. Kim's shirt had ridden up a bit from being pulled up from the chair. Abby could make out that it was colorful and childish, but couldn't make out exactly what was on it. She followed Julie as Julie walked Kim over to the mats.

The area had four mats, each were soft, plush and had a pillow and blanket. The window nearby had the shade drawn so the area was a little darker. It was slightly sectioned off from the rest of the area with a half wall.

Julie had walked Kim back and Abby spoke up. "Okay, let's get these jeans off... get you comfy." Abby said as she had come around from behind Kim, starting to undo the button in the front.

"Yes, thank you Abby." Julie said as she reached in to keep Kim's hands away. "Kimmy, let Abby do it."

Abby was working quickly, already unzipping the jeans. Even if Kim made an attempt to move away she'd still be able to get them down.

Libby looked at the books. "Umm you can pick..." Libby gave up trying to hold the rest in and filled her diaper more as Regina looked for a book. She felt relief as she let out a big breath. She felt like she was was a little stinky so she tried not to get too close to Regina. She wasn't sure why but some part of her liked all this. She felt so naughty and little...and despite being pretty embarrassed, she was mostly enjoying this. Of course as she thought about it, it caused her cheeks to flush because she knew she shouldn't like it.

Kim sighed slightly but at least things were going to be over soon she would have a nap and then she'd be back in her dorm with no worries at all.  Glancing at Libby she knew that she would probably have to back off of her now giving that Abby now had her claws in her.

How annoying and she was having such fun too.  It was hard to feel powerful and she liked that feeling but she knew that she didn't want to get caught up in whatever Abby's schemes were at all.  She didn't want to be put into diapers like Regina or Libby.

Kim didn't expect this, "Hey!" half shouted Kim in shock, "D-don't do that." stammered Kim trying to get her hands away from Julie but it was to late Abby was working quickly and her tight jeans were already now pulled down.

Tears started to appear in her eyes.  Her panties were now visible and she didn't want them to be! What was she going to do? Maybe nothing would happen? Maybe she would just take a nap and then Abby would just leave her alone? Kim looked down at the floor her confidence disappearing.

Regina nodded and picked out a simple book, jack and the beanstalk, it shouldn't be that hard, right? "Do you want to read or should I?" asked Regina with a slight smile, "You know it's alright, yeah?" giggled Regina, "I've had to deal with my own smells for some time now so don't feel to embarrassed about what just happened, okay?" reassured Regina.

Abby smiled she had clearly caught Kim off guard. She tugged down the jeans to expose what were the most childish panties she could have imagined. "Aww Kimmy, what adorable undies...sooo cuuuuute." Abby cooed. Abby truthfully was a bit shocked at how childish they were...it took her a minute to process.

Julie being in front noticed the tears forming. "Kimmy...what is this..." Julie said noticing the extra bulk in the crotch but not pointing to it. "Let's lay her down..." Said Julie stepping in to scoop her up and lay her down on the mat. She opened Kim's legs as soon as her back was on the mat. "Look Abby...these are training pants." Julie said lightly pushing at the crotch.

Abby was bent over Kim. "What?? Little Kimmy... are you not able to keep your pants dry??" 

Libby blushed at Regina's comment, but it made her feel better, even though her friend knew. "Okie..." She scooted a little closer. "I ...kinda like being little like this..." She smiled a little behind the paci. Libby took out her paci. "I can read... thanks for being so nice to me." She gave Regina a hug then decided to lay out on her tummy to read.

Kim was shocked and horrified by Abby's response and nearly burst out in tears but was able to hold herself together enough not to do so yet she wasn't able to find her voice at all as she found herself being scooped up by Julie and laid down on the mat.

It made her think of her Aunt who would always insist on carrying whenever it was 'bedtime' or if she was walking to slow for her liking.  Kim closed her eyes tightly trying to get rid of her tears before opening them again her face burning red at Julie's words and action.

She could feel the padding being pushed against her, "I-It's not what you think," stammered Kim, "my aunt she thinks I should dress a certain way and I-I forgot to change out of these when I got back to my dorm earlier." admitted Kim, "I don't actually need them."

Unable to stop herself Kim started to cry a little.

Regina returned Libby's hug and placed herself next to Libby, "Mhm it's weird but fun." agreed Regina, "Sometimes I hate it but other times it feels good yet in different ways," paused Regina, "how does it feel being in a diaper? And no problem."

Abby and Julie were both positioned over Kim.

"Kimmy sweetie..." Abby started. "Your auntie wouldn't dress you in these if you didn't need them." Abby wiped a tear as is streamed down Kim's cheek. 

Julie nodded. "Mhmm... I am not surprised at all really. Crying like this too...she was trying to be a big girl?"

Abby reached down and scooped up the crying Kim. "Yah she was... she's just embarrassed that she can't be like other girls her age...and that we found out..." Abby started walking away. "We'll be right back."

Abby took Kim just around the corner and into a bathroom. Abby didn't do anything to try and calm Kim's crying just yet. "Let's get you on the potty here so you don't have an accident while you nap..." Abby stood Kim up, still holding into her and pulled the underwear down. She then lifted Kim onto the toilet. "There..." Abby would make a note to check the underwear before pulling them up to see if they were at all dirty.

(Will continue with Libby on the next post)

Kim continued to cry from Abby's words, "I don't need them though she just prefers if I wear them and I only wear them when I visit her that's all," whimpered Kim trying to defend herself but it seemed useless, "No! I am a big girl." replied Kim becoming more upset.

Why were they doing this to her?

Being picked up again Kim felt no better then a baby, "I am like other girls my age," she said, "I'm not a kid." argued Kim softly wishing that none of this was happening right now yet it was and it seemed like she was powerless to stop it.

Kim upon being sat on the toilet covered her face with her hands not wanting to look at Abby.  Thankfully her panties were dry and clean.  Much to her embarrassment Kim started to pee after a little while which only caused her to cry more.

Abby loved to hear Kim trying to explain herself. "It's okay Kim... you don't have to pretend now." Abby replied to Kim's soft protest.

Abby watched her cover her face on the toilet and start to pee after a bit. "That's a good girl." She cooed. Abby moved in just as Kim was finishing peeing and her crying had gotten a bit louder. She took a pacifier from her hand and had it find its way into Kim's mouth. "Shhh, ah keep that in ... when you calm down I will take it out." Abby slowly moved her hand. 

Abby got some toilet paper and wiped Kim's bare crotch. "There...let's stand you up." Abby did that and checked the underwear before starting to pull them up. She stopped though seeing what appeared to be two large red marks on her bottom. Abby rubbed Kim's bottom and then gave a firm spank, mostly to keep Kim crying. "Someone had a spanking from Auntie didn't they?" She said finally pulling up the underwear then scooping Kim back up.

Libby smiled at Regina, but just for a moment. "It feels...like kind of good actually." Libby blushed. "I... feel so silly saying that." She hid her face a bit. "I'm not a baby anymore...."

"I'm not pretending," argued Kim, "why would I even do that? I'm not some dumb kid," continued Kim softly blushing even more at hearing Abby's coo, "W-what?" stammered Kim moving her hands away from her face to look at the paci in her mouth before looking at Abby yet she didn't know what to do.

Should she take it out or would Abby punish her? Kim continued to cry as Abby wiped her bare crotch, "I can do that!" whined Kim from behind her paci as she found herself being pulled up off the toilet, "What you doing?" asked Kim confused as she felt Abby rub her bottom. What was going on? Kim suddenly yelped and started to cry even more and much louder.

Her Auntie tended to use a hard wooden paddle on her bottom.  Kim sobbed into Abby's chest, "Let me walk." whispered Kim softly crying into Abby's chest hating the fact that she had been so exposed now. 

Regina smiled, "Good? D-does it feel you know," paused Regina blushing, "well sexual for you? Yeah you might not be a baby anymore but Abby and Julie aren't going to let up one bit."

Abby took Kim to the bathroom door. "Sweetie, you are far to upset to walk ... I've got you. You're okay." She carried Kim back out and laid her down on a sleeping mat, covering her with a blanket.

Julie laid down next to Kim. "Shhh...it's going to be okay..." She moved a little bit of hair behind Kim's ear. 

"I told her the pacifier can come out when she stops crying." Abby said.

"Okay Abby... thank you." Julie said waving Kim off a bit. "It's okay, it's just me and you now...did Abby give your a little bottom spank? I thought I heard one... That why you are so upset?" Julie rubbed Kim's back.

Libby turned on her side a little, looking at Regina. She thought back to earlier and Regina's excitement. "I-I don't know... I-umm...how do you know?" Libby felt her cheeks flush. She was a bit inexperienced sexually and didn't know her body all that well. Libby thought about the others not letting up...it did make her a bit nervous. She was also starting to feel more nervous and self conscious about what she'd done in her diaper, looking back to see if any of the 'adults' were nearby.

Kim rubbed her eyes and suckled her paci wishing she was anywhere but here right now.  What would her Aunt say? Knowing her Aunt well enough she knew that she would approve of Abby and Julie treating her this way and would probably even try to encourage them to continue this because she believed that Kim needed to be taught how to be a 'proper young lady' and not be a pest to society.  

While growing up Kim had done petty crimes here and there to the point that she had been put in jail a few times her longest stint being six months.  Her Aunt had always been strict but tended to allow Kim to do her own thing but now that she was on her 'last warning' her Aunt had gotten more involved in her life out of concern for her niece not wanting Kim to do anything stupid and not wanting to see her locked up for a year or so.  The judges have been lenient so far but last time had been a real eye opener for her Aunt.

Kim didn't say a thing as she was laid down on the sleeping mat and then covered with a blanket.  The whole experience was humiliating and yet she couldn't stop crying. Kim watched as Abby left leaving her and Julie alone together.  Tears still in her eyes Kim gave Julie a slight shake of her, "S-she only spanked me once my Aunt spanked me earlier this morning." admitted Kim having taking her paci out to talk properly to Julie.

Regina suddenly felt weird and decided to take out her paci.  Libby hadn't had much experience sexually? Did that mean she had more experience then or not? Regina thought for a moment, "Well it's kind of hard to know sometimes and normally Abby decides when it should be sexual or not but d-do you," paused Regina, "well....you said it felt good earlier, right? How does it feel good exactly?"

Julie nodded. "Aww, you poor thing." Julie said quite sincerely. She knew now would be the time to get some more information out of Kim. "It sounds like you've been getting in trouble with your Auntie... you probably thought she was just a crazy old lady...how she treated you...but she's not the only one now is she?" Julie continued. "Tell me what you've gotten in trouble for, I want the whole truth... if I think your lying I'll take those training pants down and spank you right here." Julie said, not leaving much doubt that she would. "I don't think you want Regina and Libby to hear you crying like a baby." Julie took the pacifier from Kim's hand and put it back in her mouth. "And this stays in... Auntie Julie will be able to understand."

Libby was about to respond to Regina when Abby walked up. "Hi you two..." She scrunched her nose a bit. "Someone did a stinky..." Abby knelt down. "Libby was it you..."

Libby blushed and looked away. She couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Abby smiled and patted Libby's bottom. "That's okay...you need a little more time to get used to being messy." Abby said as she put her hand on Libby's bottom now and pressed down with a slight rubbing motion.

Libby winced a little at the pats but her eyes got big at her diaper being pressed into her. She instinctually tried to wiggle away as she felt her heart race. She let out a little half gasp half squeak as she felt the mess pressed against her. She hid her face in her arms as she blushed badly. 

Abby continued to pat Libby's bottom, then rub it. "You know your little friend here really likes when mommy does this, don't you Regina? Mommy helps you feel good, hmm?

Libby meanwhile could hardly think. What was she feeling? She let out a short, soft, high pitch, moan. She couldn't admit it yet but this is what she knew she wanted all along...for Abby to do to her what she had done to Regina. She felt not at all in control, and it was exactly what she had been so intrigued by. 

Kim was surprised by Julie's sincerity to her and for some reason she couldn't help but relax a little.  Kim closed her eyes as she listened to Julie, "I don't think she's a crazy old lady she's just old fashioned," replied Kim only to feel the pacifier placed back into her mouth, "I no need this," mumbled Kim with a small whine but she didn't really want a spanking nor did she want Regina and Libby to hear her crying like a baby, "Fine."

Kim sighed loudly, "Been to jail a few times," said Kim doing her best to speak properly as drool dribbled down her chin, "petty thief," paused Kim, "other things too, she continued, "me on last warning." added Kim not wanting to go into detail about her actions but she wasn't sure if Julie was going to push for more info or not?  Kim took another deep breath, "A-Auntie is upset me in big trouble she might cut me off if I be bad again." added Kim.

Regina looked up at Abby and smiled a little at her step-sister glad to see her.  Watching Abby with Libby caused Regina to blush slightly.  It made her think about herself with Abby.  How was Abby able to do this? How could she be this powerful? "Y-yeah," stammered Regina her face going red, "Just relax it'll be fun." reassured Regina looking at Libby with an awkward smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Julie gave Kim a look. "Yes you do... you keep it in." Julie said in reference to the pacifier.

Julie listened to Kim speak. It was cute how she changed how she spoke because of the pacifier. But Julie was focused on what she was saying. "It sounds like you have been plenty bad already... you've been acting out trying to prove you are an adult. But you have only proven that you are anything but an adult.. exactly why your Aunt is keeping you in that padded underwear and has to spank you..." Julie wiped the drool from Kim's chin. "Tell Auntie Julie what other things you've done...I'm going to call your Aunt while you're napping... so you better not lie."

Abby smiled down at Libby as she moved her hand up to Libby's back. Abby looked at Regina. "I'm going to go take Libby to get cleaned up..." Abby smiled and leaned in kissing Regina's forehead. "Be good."

Libby felt really sheepish as Abby helped her to her feet...she was still feeling excited. She hid her face into Abby as they walked over by the changing area. She suddenly heard someone crying, was it Kim? She peaked her head up as they reach the changing area. She could see Kim on the floor with a pacifier in her mouth. It nearly made her jaw hit the floor.

Abby saw Libby looking over. "There is your roomie...she isn't very nice to you is she?" Abby guessed as she asked.

Libby shook her head. "She tease me a lot..." She said talking little despite the pacifier not being in her mouth, as it was on the floor by Regina.

Abby nodded. "Mhmm I thought that might be the case..."

Kim at this point had tears in her eyes, "Pwease don't call my Aunt," said Kim knowing full well that her Aunt would probably spank her bottom again, hard, "I'll do anything you want," paused Kim with a deep breath, "I-I get others to do my work a-and," whimpered Kim, "spray paint things I shouldn't."

A couple of tears fell from Kim's eyes knowing full well that she couldn't 'pretend to be an adult' anymore in front of Julie nor Abby, "I-I've caused fires in the past but I don't do that anymore." added Kim starting to sob softly still feeling guilty.  The last time she had started a fire had been when she was sixteen at her local high-school with some others and while no one died and there weren't any big injuries it was enough for her Aunt to finally take charge properly on her behaviour.

Kim took a couple of deep breathes trying not to cry to loudly because she didn't want people looking at her at all, "I'm sowwy." whimpered Kim cutely suckling on her paci.

Regina nodded with a smile and blushed a little at the kiss to her forehead, "Yes Mommy." replied Regina as she watched Abby and Libby go over to the changing area.  Regina opened the book she had gotten out earlier and started to read slowly wanting to improve.

Julie was pretty shocked to hear all of this. She listened. "Mhmm I will tell you what will happen next...Keep going Kim, what else?"

Julie figured there was more and she was right. She listened as Kim cried more and more like a baby, before she saw Kim take a few deep breaths. 

"You should be more than sorry...those are some awful things..." Julie shook her head. "Look...in here, in this daycare...I take care of little ones like you. Even if you have badly misbehaved." Julie scooped Kim up a little and hugged her. She got the feeling Kim didn't often if ever get any affection. "I don't want you to mistake this little snuggle as me being okay with anything I just heard..." Julie sighed. "I haven't decided what to do with you yet, but I am going to see that you stop your naughty behavior..." Julie laid Kim down. "For now you are going to lay here... keep that pacifier in and nap." Julie said sternly. 

Julie then made her way over to Abby, who was just about to change Libby. "Abby I need to speak with you alone...we'll get Libby changed after..." Julie said, knowing why Libby was there.

Abby looked at Libby. "Okay Libby go back and play with Regina a little longer."

Libby blushed, but felt almost relieved. She was nervous about being changed for some reason. She shyly toddled back over to Regina. "Hi..." She said standing near, then kneeling. "Do you... have a hard time reading?" Libby asked having heard Regina as she walked up.

Kim could see that Julie was pretty shocked by what she said and started to cry softly becoming a little louder and sounding more like a baby.  If it weren't for her taking a few deep breathes she would of probably cried easily for the next five minutes, "I know," whimpered Kim resting her head against Julie's chest, "I'm trying to be good," continued Kim clinging to Julie and simply nodded knowing that what she said just now was awful, "okay."

Kim couldn't help but feel depressed about what had happened.  She had tried to be a grown up but that failed and now Julie knew her secrets.  Was she going to tell Abby? What was going to happen? She didn't want to get into trouble again she had already been punished for her bad behaviour or most of it anyway.   Kim found it hard to ignore her feelings in regards to Julie hugging her it made her feel safe and she couldn't remember the last time her Aunt or anyone had giving her any type of affection.  Her Aunt normally just give her spankings and made sure she wore childish underwear other then that her Aunt left her alone pretty much.

Kim closed her eyes and fell asleep.  The stress of being found out causing her to have a small accident.  The padding was able to soak it all up though.  Throughout her sleep Kim would whimper and toss about turning unable to rest peacefully often letting out small meek cries.

Regina turned to look at Libby, "Hey and y-yeah I'm not very good but I'm trying to get better," admitted Regina feeling embarrassed, "Abby didn't change you?" asked Regina curiously looking down at Libby's diaper, "Sorry didn't mean to stare." added Regina looking away blushing.