LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby smiled seeing Regina's blush. She tied the bib on and pulled Abby into her lap after sitting down. "There's my little cuddle buggy." She said as Regina had curled up into her. Abby grabbed a formula bottle and removed the paci from Regina's mouth, putting the bottle in it's place.

Just as Regina seemed to relax into drinking the bottle, Abby addressed the class. She spoke for about a minute and when she was done the class was quiet. Abby took this opportunity to turn on the vibrator at a nice intensity for her little girl. Abby just smiled down sweetly at Regina. 

Regina's lower half was pretty well hidden from the class but from her chest up she was visible to the class. Abby took her hand and placed it in Regina's crotch, pushing inward slightly to make sure the vibes were felt. "My sweet little Gigi"

Regina continued to blush and squirm a little at being called Abby's 'little cuddle buggy' it was so cute and sickly sweet.  It was embarrassing.  Why couldn't she be more of an adult and do something about all this? Adults didn't have to worry over getting their bottoms spanked but she had to? It seemed stupid to her and yet Abby's methods were working.  Regina opened her mouth and accepted her second bottle from Abby not counting the one she had at home.  

Regina after a minute relaxed in Abby's arms and started to suckle gently on her bottle.  It wasn't that bad really. 

Regina's body became stiff at the feel of the vibrator.  What was going on? Regina looked at Abby wide eyed and moaned softly around the rubber nipple of the bottle upon feeling Abby's hand pushing the vibrator against her, "M-m-mommy." gurgled Regina moaning a little her words coming out as near enough gibberish thanks to the bottle in her mouth if anything it only caused her to sound more like a baby then before.

Abby continued to hold the bottle while her other hand remained on Regina's diaper, subtly moving it against her through her clothes.

"Shhh...I know." Abby said softly. "Don't be too loud or everyone will know." Abby pushed into the diaper harder. 

She looked to the class. "How's everyone doing? I'll probably let everyone out a bit early today...Libby, don't forget to come see me."

Regina blushed and nodded doing her best to keep quiet as she felt Abby pushing into her diaper even harder.   It took a lot of will-power for her not to moan loudly but she managed to hide her moans by turning her head towards Abby's chest muffling herself even more.

Why was Abby doing all this? 

Regina continued to buckle her hips forward wanting release.

Abby smiled down at Regina. She had to take out the bottle with the way Regina had turned into her. Abby put the paci back in place of the bottle. "Everyone is so quiet... don't make a sound." Abby smiled, speaking very quietly. "Should I dismiss the class? You won't make it until they leave though will you?" Abby turned the vibrator intensity up a notch and pressed it into Regina. 

Abby wanted one obviously loud moan before she would dismiss the class. 

Regina looked at Abby with a raised eyebrow knowing that it would be hard if near impossible for her not to make a sound but it was at least something she could try, right? She had her paci which helped muffled her. 

Regina's entire body went tense and she arched her back a little doing to the intensity of the vibrator causing her to let out a moan.

A couple of students looked at Abby and Regina wondering what was going on? 

A student called Kim decided to continue looking at the two while some others shrugged it off.  What was going on? That was a moan? It had to be. Kim frowned and decided to go back to work a little despite her curiosity. 

Abby loved this. "Oh I think some people heard that moan." She whispered. "Mhmm I see someone watching..."

Abby turned off the vibrator for a moment. "Okay everyone... you are free to leave." 

The class started to loudly move around as people started leaving the room. Abby only let about 10 seconds pass before she flipped the vibrator back on. Her hand had never left it's spot, but once the vibrator was back on she again applied pressure.

Libby was gathering her things and started towards the front desk.

Regina blushed some more and closed her eyes hoping that no one was actually watching them at all. Regina sighed glad that everyone could leave and that the vibrator had been turned off for now.

She watched everyone leave and noticed a few looking at her.

Regina jolted in Abby's lap and held back a moan upon the vibrator being turned back on yet after thirty seconds she couldn't hold herself back anymore despite noticing Libby coming towards the front desk.

Kim who had walked out moments ago stood outside the classroom dorm and looked through the glass of the window sneakily wanting to see if Regina was getting 'sexually' turned on and decided she could ask Libby about it in a moment. 

Libby approach the front desk. She couldn't take her eyes off of Regina who clearly seemed to be sexually aroused. "Is it okay for me to...." She found herself lost for the right words.

Abby smiled. "Yes it's okay Libby. Every so often she needs me to take care of her needs."

Libby felt her cheeks flush at the comment. "That's umm, nice of you." She said shifting her weight a little not really sure what to say. Her mind briefly imagining someone pleasuring her in public made her uneasy and a little turned on.

"Come on back here." Abby waved her over.

Libby walked around. She was wearing a casual shirt and black leggings. 

Abby smiled. "Regina could use a good friend... you seem very sweet...and responsible... would you like to spend a little time with her now? Show her around a little? I would really appreciate it."

Some part of Libby told her she should run, but all this intrigued her. She smiled slightly. "Yah, sure..." Libby looked up and saw Kim outside of the room looking in. She looked back down at Regina. "Hi Regina." She said softly.

Regina was surprised by how open Abby was being about her 'needs' and a bit embarrassed. Why did Abby tell Libby that? Why did her sister do this? Maybe it was something she could ask? Regina sighed a little as she continued to be sexually turned on by the vibrator.

Regina could see Libby's cheeks flushing and was thankful that she wasn't the only one that felt a little flustered for once.

Regina glanced at Abby surprised and curious.  What was her sister up to? Show her around? Abby wasn't going to supervise her? Or look after her? She gave her a sister a certain look one that was a mix of curiosity and confusion almost as if she didn't understand what Abby was saying.

Looking at Libby she decided to play whatever game Abby had up her sleeve right now, "H-hi." replied Regina nervously wondering what was going to happen? 

• 3 weeks later...

Abby turned off the vibrator, then stood Regina up. "Okay... Regina. I don't want to hear that you've misbehaved at all. Libby you let me know if she gives you any trouble. She's got a fresh diaper, well mostly fresh, so she should be good. You two have fun. Be back in the hour."

Libby nodded. "Okay, sure!" She smiled at Regina, but was a little nervous about how Regina was going to act. She hoped she didn't have to be very stern with Regina, that wasn't something she was very good at.

Libby took Regina's had started to walk slowly. "C-can you walk okay? You can hold onto me if you need..." Libby offered. Soon they we're walking out of the room.

Regina stood awkwardly and had trouble keeping her balance and looked at Abby briefly not wanting to go with Libby but it also meant she would have a bit of freedom away from Abby which she needed terribly.

Looking at Libby she decided to stay quiet for now and frowned at the question, "I can walk." she added not wanting to be held at all and prove that she was independent.

Kim watched as the two exited the classroom and giggled, "Looks like you're on a playdate Lib," teased Kim softly, "I'll see you back in the dorm." she added not wanting to interfere with the two at all.

Libby blushed at Kim's comment. "O-okay...see you there." Libby had let go of Regina's hand. "I feel like she tells everyone..." Libby sighed and she walked forward staring off a bit lost in thought.

She snapped out of it and looked back at Regina. "Sorry...so umm do you go to school here ooor?" Libby was not always the best conversationalist when first getting to know someone.

Kim grinned, "Have fun! Don't come back to late Libby don't want you getting to bed to late do we?" teased Kim before finally walking off to the dorms.  What should she do? Should she push Libby? She wasn't sure but she knew she was going to have fun teasing her friend over this! Maybe she would pull a prank here or there on her friend? Could be fun.  Maybe she'll get others to help her out?

Regina shrugged her shoulders, "That's your problem," she said uncaring, "you shouldn't of been curious about this or about me at all," she paused with a frown as she walked trying her best to get into a good decent pace, "was going to go to school here but Abby has other ideas." she added feeling a little resentful about the matter.  Looking at Libby she couldn't help but wonder how much she could push the other girl, "Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" asked Regina curiously testing the waters.

• 2 weeks later...

Abby sent a text to Kim after class. Thank you for telling me about Libby. I think her and Regina will make great playmates.

Libby looked at Regina. "Why... I-I'm not curious about anything." She said unconvincingly. "Part of her wanted to tell Regina her secret, thinking Regina could relate but she was far too shy.

Libby listened to Regina. "Other ideas? Change of clothes? N-nooo... But, we could probably take off that bib." She said with a slight smile. "Here..." Libby moved around and took it off, asking a question as she did. "How come Abby treats you like a baby? Are you like really..." She trailed off deciding to just let Regina talk as she moved back in front of Regina. 

As Libby went to put the bib away she accidentally dropped it to the floor. She bent over to pick it up and the waistband of a kids pullup poked out of her black leggings right in front of Regina, before Libby stood back up.

Kim seeing the text from Abby smiled a little.  I'll make sure that Libby comes to class tomorrow wearing pigtails and some overalls.

Regina frowned, "Really? Then why did you even bother lingering around at the desk? I know that something is up with you." sighed Regina wondering what Libby was thinking or even doing? She never thought Abby would let her go with someone like this, "You know something," said Regina, "you don't seem confident at all and seem kind of immature?" she added as she listened to Libby but offered a slight smile at the bib being taking off of her.

At least it was something.

Regina looked at Libby, "Yeah she treats me like a baby and in her eyes I am nothing more then just that despite the fact I don't see it that way," paused Regina frowning, "the whole thing pisses me off but I can't do anything about it." added Regina watching Libby noticing the waistband of a kids pullup.

"You know what Libby," said Regina, "I think I know the reason why you were so curious about me and Abby earlier..."

Regina despite being rather small decided to try and pin Libby down by the locker.  She knew how to fight and knew how to win unless caught off guard or if someone was able to dom her like Abby or Julie, "You want to be a little baby don't you?" stated Regina bluntly, "That's why you came up to me and Abby isn't it?" continued Regina, "You want Abby to be your Mama? Or maybe that girl? Kim was it? Finding things to tough?" added Regina wanting to know what Libby was up to.

Abby saw the text and smiled.

"I'm not immature!" Libby snapped back a little. "You're welcome for the bib." Libby huffed a little.

Libby listened to Regina. "Oh... " She wasn't really expecting to hear that Regina was being treated how she was against what she wanted. "I'm sorry..."

Libby looked at Regina after standing back up. "You do?" She felt her cheeks flush. She was totally caught off guard by what Regina did next as she found her back against a locker. She felt herself getting emotional. "No I don't want to be a baby..." She said meekly, but there was something about how Regina was treated that intrigued Libby. "No...stop it." She said almost whining. She tried to look away feeling rather embarrassed by all of this. "I don't want to tell you now..." She felt a little pee dribble into her pullup so she crossed her legs. "Please, just let me go." Libby couldn't believe how big of a jerk Regina was. She had so hoped that Regina would be someone she could talk to. She felt so defeated and dejected as she looked away from Regina, trying to wiggle free from Regina's grip. Though her efforts to get away were pretty weak because she was a little worried about wetting more and it wasn't really in her nature to do so.

Of course Libby thought Regina might be able to relate to her. Her light accidents during the day were usually covered just fine by a pad. Libby was more introverted but felt extra shy today because she was practically forced into her night time pullup by Kim. Libby could have sworn she had more pads, but couldn't find them. Of course it was likely Kim who had something to do with that.

Regina rolled her eyes, "Sure your not immature at all," said Regina sarcastically having thought that Libby would at least push back a little against her but she wasn't, "fuck seriously?" asked Regina in disbelief, "You know I didn't expect you to be this weak, right? I'm kind of fucked up in a lot of ways but to not even have some sort of back bone? Especially against me? That's just pathetic." stated Regina, "How could you ever be an adult? How have you even gotten this far in your is beyond me." added Regina. 

Regina knew that she was being mean and a jerk. It wouldn't surprise her if she got spanked by Abby for this.  Why couldn't she stand up against Abby like this? Why was it that the only time she ever felt guilty was whenever Abby called her out on her bullshit? Or even when Julie did? It was stupid and embarrassing.  Why did she care so much about Abby's opinion of her.

For a moment Regina felt a sense of pity towards Libby and thought about letting her go but decided to hold her more tightly against the locker, "I won't stop until you tell me what the fuck is up with you," swore Regina, "if it turns you on I don't care." she added glancing down a little at the pull-up curiously. Being brave and stupid Regina put her hand down onto Libby's pull-up and scowled, "Your wet," she said, "not a whole lot but enough," stated Regina thinking, "bladder problems? Fetish?" she asked wanting to know what was up with Libby.

"If you tell me I'll you go back to whoever was waiting for you earlier." said Regina but that was a lie.  She didn't plan on letting Libby go.  Did Libby have a car? Or money? Could she convince or force Libby to get her some clothes or take her into town? Maybe the college had a shop where she could get a hoodie and some sports trousers? Maybe even some proper shoes, "Does this school have a shop at all?" asked Regina, "Any clothes in the shop?" she added with a smirk.

"This is what's going to happen," said Regina, "I'm going get a change of clothes from you either you'll buy them here or in town," stated Regina, "we won't be going back to your dorm," she paused staring intensely at Libby, "then I'll let you go and won't do anything to you got it?" stated Regina threating, "Unless you want to get hurt." she added harshly knowing that if she got caught by Abby she would be in for a terrible spanking if not worse.

Libby felt terrible as Regina verbally berated her. Regina was right, she was pathetic.

Libby looked at Regina quickly. "I-I" Libby blushed. "It doesn't turn me on..." She said quietly. What happened next totally caught Libby off guard. She blushed furiously as the hand going into her pants caused her to spread her legs back open. Now she knows...why isn't she surprised? Did she already know? "I'm not wet..." Libby tried to defend herself despite it being a lie. She managed to get Regina's hand out then looked away. "Bladder... stuff." She said quietly. She wanted to explain everything but she couldn't bring herself to talk much with how she felt.

"Can I go now?" Libby asked feeling quite humiliated. "I don't know..." Libby said in response to the shop question. Libby listened to Regina threaten her and it was all she could handle as she started to cry. "Please just let me go..." Libby managed to break free enough to slide down to her butt and pull her knees in, putting her head in her knees as she cried. She leaked a bit more into her pullup as she ignored her growing need to use the bathroom.

Abby was in the classroom and thought she heard crying from the hallway. She got up and decided to go see what was going on. 

Regina stared at Libby and noticed the blush on her face.  Didn't turn her on? Was that a lie or the truth? She didn't know.  Regina frowned, "You are wet there's no use lying," she said, "what's the point in lying anyway?" she asked only to frown some more, "Bladder stuff?" repeated Regina loosening her grip a little, "Okay."

Did that mean she had been injured or something? Regina sighed feeling like a bitch now maybe she shouldn't be so harsh but she didn't like the way Libby had made her feel earlier in class. 

Regina kept quiet and didn't do anything to stop Libby from breaking free as she watched her cry.  Regina rubbed the back of her head wondering what to do with Libby knowing that it was unlikely that she could get her to stop at all and giving the fact that she had threatened Libby wouldn't help matters.

Hearing footsteps Regina turned her head a little and looked at Abby, "Fuck." muttered Regina under her breath wondering what was going to happen now? Would Libby tell on her? What would Abby say? Either way Regina knew that this wasn't going to end well at all for her.

What could she do? Run? Try and comfort Libby? What would the best course of action be, "Damn it," mumbled Regina to herself, "hey look I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." added Regina.   The apology was true because despite being a jerk she hated making anyone cry. 

Regina deciding that she could do nothing to help Libby walked over to Abby with her arms crossed in a defensive manner and sighed loudly, "I'm just going to get to the point," said Regina, "I said something mean to her and was being a jerk so she's crying now." added Regina knowing that Abby wasn't going to be happy with her and she would likely end up crying herself soon but she knew it was better to come clean now rather then later or have Libby tell Abby what had happened.

Libby continued to cry but looked up when she heard Regina say she was sorry. She watched as Regina walked towards Abby.

Abby looked furious. "Are you kidding me...what is wrong with you!!" Abby reached over and pulled Regina's ear hard. She walked her back to were Libby was. "Sit down next to Libby, right now." Regina said pushing down on Regina's shoulders. Abby continued. "I want your pacifier in your mouth right now and I don't want to hear from you until you are spoken to."

Abby knelt down and looked at Libby. "Libby...I'm really sorry. I thought she would behave herself...I should have known better."

Libby felt a little silly that she had been crying and had let this all happen. "It's okay..."

Abby probed. "Can you tell me what she did?"

Libby glanced over. "It... really wasn't anything." She wiped away a few tears. She wasn't sure why, but Regina saying she was sorry had given her some hope that she might still make a friend. "I just... I shouldn't have cried." Libby looked over at Regina. 

Abby seemed to calm down. "Well...I was pretty sure someone was going to end up with a spanking...but Libby seemed to have saved you from that." 

"Yeah please don't do that..." Libby would have felt bad, even though Regina had really caused the situation. 

Abby stood up. "Okay ...why don't the both of you stand up." 

Libby did and brushed off her bottom before crossing her legs.

Abby looked at Regina. "I'm going to give you one more chance. You keep that pacifier in until Libby takes it out...if she asks you to sit, you sit. If she asks you to hold her hand, you do that. If I find out you weren't doing exactly as she asked of you I will make that bottom feel like it's on fire. Do I make myself clear?"

Libby watched wide eyed at Abby speaking.

Regina could tell Abby was angry, no, furious.  This wasn't going to end well at all for her.  Regina yelled and even pulled away from Abby despite causing herself more pain from doing so, "Fuck." swore Regina as she found herself being pushed down onto the floor next to Libby by her step-sister.  Regina glanced up at Abby and knew it was best for her to simply obey rather then argue otherwise she would end up being spanked in the hall.

With a sigh Regina placed her paci in her mouth and kept it in there feeling somewhat anxious over what was going to happen now? Regina thought over Abby's words a little.

What was wrong with her?

Regina wasn't quite sure what to think.  To an extent it should be obvious shouldn't it? She was just playing along with Abby and wasn't truly into being a 'baby' despite enjoying some aspects about it.  Did Abby really think she'd be a good girl after a few weeks? Would she ever learn to behave? Possibly but she doubted it.  All her step-sister could do was over-power her and she would play Abby's game but would she improve? She didn't know.

Regina suckled her paci and kept her eyes on the ground surprised that Libby wasn't saying anything to Abby about her behaviour.  Would Abby let her off the hook that easily? She wasn't so sure...

Regina looked up at Abby and after a minute or so she nodded her head.   She needed to keep her attuited in place.

Abby sighed. "Alright then. Libby you keep your eyes on her at all times. She's not allowed the bathroom...if fact I don't even want her inside of one. See you girls later." That quickly Abby was walking away.

It took Libby a moment but she realized she was going to need to go to the bathroom soon. She started thinking through how she would do that if Regina wasn't allowed in one and she had to keep her eyes on Regina. She wanted to ask Abby something but she was pretty far away by the time she sorted it all in her head. 

She turned her focus to Regina. She suddenly felt more confident with Regina now suckling on a pacifier. "I hope you are happy. I will tell her next time if you are a jerk again." Libby crossed her arms and sighed, feeling a little pee dribble again, trying to ignore it. "So... take my hand please." Libby said putting it out. "We are going to get a snack and talk." 

Regina watched Abby closely and felt rather relieved seeing her 'Mommy' leave the hall.  If she had to guess Abby would likely ask her about it later....

If anything Regina felt lacklustre as if all her energy had disappeared as she watched Libby and nodded her head not feeling as confident as before about the entire situation.  It seemed that whenever Abby was around her attuited and confidence decided to disappear. Maybe it was down to the fact that she knew that Abby would spank her?

Regina stood up and took Libby's hand.   What could she do now? She could try and threaten Libby again but that wouldn't end well at all....

The thought that she wasn't allowed inside a bathroom scared her.  Abby didn't really mean that did she? Regina suckled her paci nervously.

Libby started walking with Regina, holding her hand. It gave her a lot of confidence that Regina was listening to her. She just caught me off guard earlier, that's all. Libby saw them approaching a bathroom. She stopped near it and turned to Regina. "Regina..." She said pulling out the pacifier. "Thanks for not being a jerk anymore...." Libby crossed her legs. "How come you aren't allowed in the bathroom...do you...have to use your diaper?" Libby whispered. The answer was probably obvious but Libby was trying to buy herself time to think.

Libby was trying to think of what to do. She could probably just take Regina in with her ... But would Abby be mad at her...she didn't want that. I could just go a little bit... she shook her head a little refocusing on Regina. Thinking about it wasn't helping her.