LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina glared at Abby.  That was what she was worried about? "You aren't my Mommy! I don't need a Mommy! Stop it!" yelled Regina as she found herself put over Abby's lap unable to fight against her step-sister it seemed impossible for her to even put up a fight at all to anything that Abby was doing to her it seemed unfair and even stupid "Mom and dad can go fuck themselves! I hate them!" stated Regina in anger, "Shut up! I am a big girl damn it! I did fine by myself during high-school and I can be fine now without anyone looking after me," she continued to argue and kick her legs a little throughout the spanking, "stop it!" whined Regina starting to cry a little due to the spanking Abby was giving to her.  It wasn't that painful yet but giving the spanking from earlier and her messy diaper it was uncomfortable, "I-I'll just run somewhere and you'll never find me!" whimpered Regina rubbing her eyes, "I've been good so far! I've tried but that's not enough! Nothing is ever enough damn it!" 

Regina hated how emotional she could be, "I am a big girl." she whimpered tearfully.

Abby continued spanking. "Regina...you aren't going to run away... I know you are trying to be good, most of the time you are good for mommy. I love having you around." Abby paused "...it feels like mommy is being too hard on you doesn't it?" Abby said continuing to spank. "You have been behaving much better recently until this little outburst...just because mommy has to spank you doesn't mean I don't recognize the good things you've done. Okay baby?" 

Abby decided to see if the spanking so far had done enough to keep Regina on her lap. She started to undo the crotch snaps now. "I'm afraid your swearing and overall potty mouth is going to get you quite the red bottom... little one" Abby pulled up the onesie and tugged down the back of the diaper. "Look at these messy little butt cheeks..." Abby grabbed a wipe. "Don't you dare move."

Regina whimpered and snivlled softly, "You don't know that," she whined a little at Abby, "why shouldn't I just run away?" mumbled Regina softly knowing that while she did want to run she knew deep down that would be hard for her and she didn't know if she would despite how she felt? There was a lot of conflicting emotions.

Regina closed her eyes, "You are being hard."

Regina started to cry more as the spanking continued.  She just felt so drained right now that she doubted she'd get that far if she did decide to run from Abby....

"I'm sorry Mommy...."

She hated how she just cracked? She shouldn't break like this but she did because her bottom hurt and she just wanted comfort from Abby.

Regina sighed a little as she felt Abby wipe her bottom and decided not to do anything stupid, "Mommy? I'm sorry I don't wanna get spanked anymore." she added with a whimper.

Abby knew this was a big shift for Regina. She'd always wanted too be old and big...and felt like people never treated her fairly. Abby had taken that and magnified it 10x. Still Abby knew Regina was very unlikely to actually try and run away. For as big of a game she talked, she was much less of a do'er in Abby's experience. Usually it was just easier for her to go to her room and cry. Abby knew the spankings were effective and she wasn't surprised to see Regina fight for what little sliver of adulthood she might have still felt. 

Abby wiped some, just enough to get her spanking area clean. "You shouldn't just run away because we are family...and despite being hard on you I do really care about you...but if you ever tried it mommy would spank your little bottom redder than a stop sign." Abby threatened, figuring that and Regina's own doubts would keep Regina from trying it.

Abby rubbed Regina's bare bottom. She noticed how with a real spanking coming Regina behavior quickly changed. Abby was going to try and push any big girl left in Regina out.  "Thank you for saying sorry. But mommy has to make sure you learn a lesson... I don't like those thoughts going on in that little head of yours" Abby said bringing her hand down firmly on Regina's bare bottom. "Ouw that one sounded like it hurt...." Abby said before spanking again, just as firm. "Mommy forgot... how old are you again?"

Regina hated how quickly she cracked under pressure and now she was at Abby's mercy. The threat of a spanking that severe caused Regina to whimper loudly knowing that if she did run away she would have to plan and be as careful as possible not to be found out.

Regina closed her eyes tightly and yelped out in pain from the first spank, "Two Mommy! I'm two! Please anything else! Please Mommy I'll do anything you want promise." whimpered Regina not wanting to get spanked anymore but she knew that Abby was the one in power and not her.

"mhmm..." Abby spanked again, a third time. "I think a total of six spankings will be good." Abby spanked a fourth time. "I just want you to listen to Mommy and not talk back...that's all." Abby finished the spanking with two more swats and pulled Regina's diaper back up, the mess going back against Regina's bottom. Abby fixed the diaper tightening it a bit. "You forgot how much spankies hurt hmm? Come here..." Abby said her tone softening as she hugged Regina and rubbed her back. "It's all done now..."

Regina cried softly as she was spanked by Abby wishing she had behaved better. Her bottom hurt so much!

The mess felt unpleasant and she couldn't help but cringe as she felt it press up against her bottom when Abby pulled up her diaper.

Regina sobbed loudly clinging to Abby her bottom sore from the spanking while her confidence took a turn for the worse. Maybe she did belong in Daycare with Julie? Maybe she was just a baby? 

Abby felt badly that Regina was sobbing, but the spanking was needed. "Come on now... you're almost making mommy late for her class." Abby didn't give her a very long hug before pulling Regina on her lap and redressing her. 

Abby didn't allow Regina to fully calm down before taking her out of the bathroom. Cindy looked over as they walked up. "Hi Cindy ...we won't be coming by tonight. I'll call you later okay...thank you!" Abby reached in and grabbed Regina's pacifier putting it to Regina's lips, then into her mouth. She could probably keep it in at this point.

Abby was walking at a quicker pace than Regina would be likely to handle with the bulky and messy diaper. "Come on, you gotta move those little feet... mommy might need to get you a stroller."

They were out walking on the sidewalk and there were many more students mulling about now. None of which were likely wearing a messy diaper or sucking on a pacifier. People occasionally looked over as the two walked past them.

Regina whimpered and rubbed her eyes not wanting the hugging to end at all! It wasn't fair. The thought of going to Abby's class and sitting there Inna dirty diaper in front of classroom of college students caused her to feel even worse knowing that she'll never be able to join them unless Abby changed her mind or she did something herself but that would likely result in Abby spanking her badly.

Seeing Cindy for a moment caused Regina to feel even more worse. She had a chance to learn and better herself but all that was now gone.

Regina defeated suckled on her pacifier softly as she waddled along next to Abby. The quick pace was making it harder and worse for Regina and she couldn't keep up! It felt like Abby was pulling her along almost dragging her.

A stroller! Regina whimpered at that and blushed at the occasional looks she would get from others, "M-mommy," stammered Regina, "I know that I was bad but I really want to learn and I'm really sorry." she added hoping that Cindy could teach her still? Regina sighed depressed and disappointed.

"I'm sure you are sorry...I know you want to learn. Your behavior needs to improve...we aren't going to talk about this until we get home..."

Soon they had arrived at her classroom. It was about 40 students, with about 20 already in the room as Abby pulled Regina in. Abby went to the front of the room, holding Regina's hand. Abby set the diaper bag on her desk and pointed to a smaller single student desk. "That's for you there." She pointed showing Regina. It had a little snack cup on it and a baby bottle of water next to that. "I got you all hooked up there..." She smiled at Regina. Abby could imagine this might be all too much... being out in the open in front of so many students. Abby moved to her chair and pulled Regina with her. "Come on, you can sit in my lap." She smiled patting it.

Regina continued to frown only to sigh, "Okay."

They would talk when they got home? Did that mean she still had a chance or not? Would Abby allow her to learn or not? Or would she have to learn a certain way? Was there some sort of trap waiting for her or not? She didn't know but she knew that deep down Abby did care for her despite all of this and despite their fighting Regina still found herself trusting Abby despite her dislike towards her step-sister for giving her spankings and everything else.

Regina suddenly felt very shy and went closer to Abby not wanting to sit at the smaller single student desk.  Everything felt worse now.  Regina instantly climbed into Abby's lap clinging to her as she hid her face into her step-sister's chest wondering what was going to happen now? Would anyone ask about her? Or comment about her? Or just ignore her entirely.  

Abby smiled at how quickly Regina made it into her lap. She felt Regina hold on more tightly than usual. Abby opened up the diaper bag and took out a baby bottle of formula. She then rubbed Regina's cheek and brought her chin up a bit, removing the paci. "It's okay...it's just mommy here okay..." Abby said sliding the nipple into Regina's mouth as she held the bottle. 

Abby looked up. "Hi everyone! We'll start shortly here. So everyone knows, this little cutie here with me is Regina. She's my little girl...and she'll be hanging with us today." Abby looked back down and smiled softly as a few "Hi Regina" from students could be heard.

Regina cuddled up to Abby and looked up at her sister with a confused stare as she leaned her cheek against Abby's hand wondering what was going to happen next?

A small whine escaped Regina as the paci was removed but she quickly quieted down as she felt the nipple from the bottle entering her mouth to replace her paci.  

Regina suckled softly blushing a little at the class and the few people saying 'hi' to her.  Regina silently hoped that the class wouldn't be long and that she and Abby could leave quickly but knowing her luck it was unlikely.  Was this believable at all? Did people really see her as a baby? She looked young but the youngest anyone mistook her for was a twelve year old.  Wouldn't that cause people to look at her weirdly still?

Regina closed her eyes tightly and continued to suck from the bottle.

What Regina didn't know is that Abby had planned all of this out in advance, sending an email to her students that her "two year old" would be with her at class. Everyone in each of her classes knew what to expect.

A few girls came up as Abby fed Regina. "Aww, she's so cute...how old is she?" 

Abby responded. "She's two... going on one some days it seems..."

The second girl smiled. "Aww, she's adorable. I love her hair. Does she talk?" 

Abby smiled. "Of course she talks... she's a good talker, but a little bit shy sometime."

"What are you drinking Regina?" One of the girls asked cutely.

Regina blushed as a few girls came up and tried her best to ignore them. How old were they? Some were younger then her but others could be older? Regina continued to drink from her bottle only offer Abby a glare at that comment. 

She knew she would get a spanked bottom if she argued against Abby about her age and did her best to hold back. Maybe there was a way to get away from Abby and this life she now had? She doubted her parents would let her back in the house giving the arguments and tantrums.

Regina continued to blush and kept her eyes close tightly not wanting to look at any of the girls, "Milk." mumbled Regina softly wondering why no one was freaking out about her? It didn't make sense? Something strange was going on or had to be going on yet she doubted she would be able to figure that out at all.  

What to do? She could run in the middle of night but where? She would need a safe place to stay.  A cheap hotel? She would need to go to her bank first and it needed to be open 24/7 or she would have to wait it out on the streets for a few hours.  What about clothes? There were a few shirts and jeans that weren't terribly childish that she could wear but shoes would be difficult it meant that she would have to be quiet and sneak pass by Abby's room to get them.

Regina sighed.  Running away seemed so complicated and hard.  Would doing such a thing be worth it? Regina opened her eyes to look at Abby.

"Aww she's adorable...Abby. You are a good Mama." One of the girls said before they headed back to their seats.

Abby smiled softly at Regina. She couldn't imagine how little Regina must have felt. "You want to stay in mommy's lap?" Abby asked quietly. She didn't even wait for a response before starting to address the class and holding Regina tighter.

"Hello everyone welcome to phycology 101..." Abby continued on for a good 10 minutes talking and explaining the syllabus.

Regina sighed a little in relief glad that the group of girls were gone and she was left alone for now.  Looking at Abby she gave a simple nod not knowing what to do at all.  

This was the most helpless that she had ever felt yet.  It was as if she truly was a little baby and there wasn't anything she could do to help herself.  Her diaper was starting to get uncomfortable.

Regina sighed as Abby started her class and talked for ten minutes.  It sounded interesting and she could see how eager everyone was as well to start learning.   Regina felt a little surprised by how confident Abby was.  She knew that they didn't grow up together entirely but why weren't they more alike? 

• 2 weeks later...

Abby finally gave the class something independent to do and looked down plopping out the bottle that Regina had now finished. 

"Hi little cutie." Abby booped Regina on the nose. "Now mommy finally has some time to change you." 

Abby loved how the day was going. Regina had to be feeling so little and powerless. It was perfect that she'd messed herself while trying to be a "big girl". And then all the rest that had happened to this point. She was really about to make Regina feel like a little baby.

Abby gently stood Regina up. "Stand right there for Mommy." Abby offered the pacifier to Regina's lips. "You've been poopy quite a bit lately...mommy doesn't want you getting a rash..." Abby said as she took a changing pad from the diaper bag and laid it on the floor behind the desk. The area provided some privacy from the class, but everyone would still clearly know what was happening.

"There... alright. Lay down there for momma. A fresh diaper will feel soooo nice." Abby said as she lightly moved Regina to a spot right in front of the pad, so all she had to do was sit, then lay back.

Regina stared up at Abby feeling unsure and confused about everything that had happened so far. It seemed so unreal to her.  One day she was pretty much doing her own thing and her own person and the next she was her step-sister's little baby.  It didn't seem right but Regina wasn't in the mood to argue against Abby right now giving how red her bottom was still.

Regina twitched her nose and blushed.

Abby wasn't going to change her in here? Was she? Regina looked at Abby nervously feeling a little anxious at the prospect of being changed in front of a bunch of college students.  Regina shook her head a little not wanting to be changed in a public environment like this at all! Yet she could only squeak as Abby gently stood her up.

Regina stood awkwardly having no idea what to do or where to look except to accept Abby's offer of her paci.  Regina opened her mouth and accepted the binky suckling softly for some form of comfort and reassurance. 

Regina could only watch as Abby took out a changing pad and laid it down on the floor.  A whirlwind of emotions going through her as she found herself being moved to the pad. A fresh diaper did sound good? She didn't want to wear this one any longer then she had to, right? Regina submissively sat down without a word and laid on her back waiting for her 'mommy' to clean her and put her in a fresh diaper.

Regina suckled her paci with worry.  Why wasn't she fighting back as much as she should? What was going on? Why was she accepting this so easily? Why did Abby want this to happen? Why was this even happening? 

Abby watched as Regina sat and the laid back. Abby could see from Regina's look that this was perhaps a bit overwhelming or at the very least was making her nervous. Abby got down and sat next to Regina, putting her hand on Regina's stomach. 

"You're okay...I'm going to be right here with you. It's going to feel really nice to be clean..." Abby smiled and moved her hand down working to unbutton Regina's shorts. Soon the shorts had been pulled down and Abby was unbuttoning the onesie. "Okay...let's see here..." Abby got ready a new diaper and wipes.

One of the girls that had been over earlier, the one that had kept quiet, returned to the desk and leaned over. "Umm, excuse me...oh sorry." She said as she saw Regina laying on the changing pad, diaper exposed.

Abby turned back. "Hi, do you need help with something?" As Abby said this she'd started to undo the tapes not even needing to look.

The girl was clearly interested in what was going on, her cheeks almost seemed flushed as she looked over. "D-does she ... need a change?" The girl then almost got a look on her face as if to say 'wow why did I just ask that'

Abby had the diaper untaped but kept it over Regina as she smiled at the student. "What your name?" 

"Libby" The girl said wishing she hadn't come over now. Libby was 19 years old and a bit of the nerdy type. She was a little shy in larger groups but better in a small group setting. She was just a little taller than Regina and had longish brown hair.

Abby smiled. "Well Libby...why don't you come on back up here after class and we can talk some more."

"O-okay..." Was all Libby managed to get out as she turned and went back to her seat not even getting to her original question.

Abby turned back to Regina. "Sorry...I wanted to wait until she left. I'll be quick..." Abby smiled softly.

Regina could tell that Abby was watching her and this only put her under more stress because it felt as if her new 'mommy' was looking over her and making sure she wasn't going to do anything naughty. It made her feel tense.

Feeling Abby's hand on her stomach Regina breathed out not realizing she was holding in a breath at all.  Regina looked at her stepsister questionably and wondering if Abby was right about all this? Shouldn't she of fought more by now? Maybe it was her personal feelings for Abby that was causing her to behave more? Or that her stepsister was never in charge of her like their parents were? Whatever the case Regina didn't know if she would ever fully understand this.

Nice and clean....

She shouldn't be hearing those words at her age nor should she be wearing a onesie.  Regina could feel her diaper sag the moment Abby undid her onesie. How much of a baby was she? Maybe she did belong in a nursery?

Seeing one of the girls from before Regina did her best to ignore her not wanting to deal with anyone right now giving the situation she was under but it was hard to ignore Libby and equally just as hard to ignore the fact that Abby didn't even need to look at her!

Was the girl blushing? Regina could tell the girl was interested but why? What was the interest? Could she use this to her advantage? Libby looked shy? Regina blush deepened at Libby's question and she turned her head away from the two blushing bright red and pouting.  

Regina sighed, "Thanks."

She knew Abby could of changed her in front of Libby and did genuinely appreciate the fact that her stepsister hadn't changed her right then and there, "Thank you Mommy." she added deciding to correct herself because she knew that was the least she could do really giving that the situation could of been a lot more embarrassing for her.

"You're welcome little one." Abby said smiling softly. "You're being such a good girl for Mommy. See what happens when you behave well..."

Abby brought the diaper down and worked quickly to clean Regina. "Mommy is getting quick at this..." Abby removed the vibrator she'd slipped in previous, keeping it out of view for know. Abby got a thought as she was just about done wiping. She took a wipe and ran it gently along Regina's privates, trying to get her little one excited. She wasn't sure how obvious it was to Regina, but decided to try and hide her intentions. "You need a little extra wiping here...you got yourself quite messy." Abby said as she took the wipe gently back and forth over Regina's sensitive parts.

Regina continued to blush but at least this time she didn't feel terribly embarrassed by Abby's words if anything she felt a twist in her stomach but it wasn't from any anxiety more like butterflies? She felt shy by Abby's words.  

Little one? Good girl?  Why did those words make her crumble? What was going on? This wasn't normal! Yet she liked Abby's praise.

Regina was also surprised by how quick Abby was getting through the diaper change. It wasn't that long ago really since she arrived at Abby's place looking to go to college and start her life as an adult properly away from mom and dad yet now it was all going backwards and in reverse.

Regina hadn't noticed the vibrator still and sighed a little as Abby wiped her gently over her most sensitive parts. Regina's hips started to buckle forward a little and her breathing became more fast pace while her legs became more tense.  What was Abby doing? Regina found herself getting excited sexually but why was Abby doing this? And here in her own classroom? Regina looked at her step-sister now mommy curiously as she released a slight moan.  It was quiet, thankfully and hopefully no one had heard her except for Abby.

The class had been talking some so the conversation between Abby and Regina likely couldn't be heard by others.

Abby looked down at Regina taking the wipe away from her skin. "Is someone getting excited by my cleaning...I think so." Abby had rolled up the old diaper and placed a new one with a booster pad under Regina. Like before she slipped the vibrator in between the two layers. "Don't worry baby, mommy will take care of your needs."

Abby powdered Regina, again touching her sensitive area to keep Regina engaged. Soon the diaper was taped on and Regina redressed.

"What do you say to mommy for cleaning you up?" Abby wiped Regina's cheek where some drool had escaped. "Let mommy get you in a bit so we don't get droll all on your shirt..." Abby reached for one, pulling it out. It had words that read "Mommy's Little Angel" on it.

"Let's get you up in my lap and I'll get you another bottle..." Abby smiled as she helped Regina to sit and started to put the bib on her.

There was about 20 minutes of class left.

Regina blushed at Abby's words and didn't respond knowing that her blushing red face and body language told Abby enough about how 'excited' she was not mentioning how wet she was becoming.

Regina closed her eyes, "T-thank you Mommy." stammered Regina glad that Abby was going to 'take care of her needs' despite how taboo all this was. Regina shivered under Abby's touch and sighed at smelling the sweet powder.  

Regina blushed, "Thank you Mommy," she said as Abby wiped up her drool, "o-oh okay." stammered Regina surprised by the bib and the words it said.  Abby was serious about this? Regina curled up on Abby's lap feeling submissive and waited for her bottle.