LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

"I think you've had enough fun for the night..." Abby smiled seeing Regina take her thumb. "Don't feel confused ... That means you are worrying and thinking too much... just suck your thumb and relax ..." Abby said softly still gently rubbing Regina's chest, trying to calm her.

Mark knew what Abby was going to say. "Don't worry...I can see myself out. Thanks for the interesting evening." He smiled a bit and after a short while had left.

"I'm really excited for you to come with me tomorrow...I had fun tonight...I'm going to take really good care of you..." Abby smiled. "Let's get you cleaned up and to bed hmm..."

Regina sighed softly but nodded as she tried her best not to think about anything right now knowing that she had a tendency to work herself up and upset herself.  She did have fun with everything that had happened yet she was having doubts and felt conflicted but seeing Abby smile softly at her made her feel a bit more calm.   The gentle rubbing soothed her as she watched Mark leave them be.

She had forgotten about tomorrow.

Did she really want to go tomorrow with Abby still? Yes.  She loved being close to Abby and it might be a chance to show that she was still an adult as well!

"That sounds good," replied Regina softly, "is it okay if I stay in your bed tonight?" asked Regina wanting to cuddle up against her sister.

"Of course sis..." Abby smiled. "Maybe you need your own little sleep space in my room hmm?" 

Abby helped Regina into the main room and laid her down. "This is going to be quite icky...I wanted to ask..." Abby sat legs crossed. "Do you... goodness this is so full." Abby put her hand to the diaper getting distracted. She sat up on her knees and started to untape it. "Does this diaper remind you of when you were little?"

Regina looked at Abby feeling conflicted about having a little sleep space in her sister's room knowing that it was likely going to be some form of a crib but it did make sense and she tended to be very clingy, "Maybe." replied Regina softly feeling unsure.

Without Abby's help she would of had to crawl.  That knowledge scared her quite a bit.

She didn't need Abby's help to walk or at least she shouldn't need her help to walk or do anything.

Regina upon being laid down felt the mess squish behind her and couldn't help shudder for a moment.  There was something pleasant yet horrifying about all this, "A bit," replied Regina softly twiddling her fingers, "it's kind of hard to explain," she paused, "I don't like this but I like you taking care of me." she admitted, "I like knowing that you won't just leave me alone for more then a few hours at a time." 

"Hmm...well..." Abby smiled. "I like taking care of you...I'm glad you like being with me..." Abby paused. "I'm not so sure I buy the 'I don't like this' part...you seem to like diapers just fine. You have no problem using them or getting excited in them...and I know you when I baby you. Sooo, what is it you don't like?"

Abby readied the next diaper, opening it and sliding under Regina. Abby smiled a little and pulled it over and around the existing diaper. "Could you imagine a diaper this thiiick? Sis could make that diaper so thick you wouldn't even be able to crawl..." Abby smiled a little looking to Regina's face. "That could be fun sometime..." Abby brought the diaper down then started to untape Regina's diaper.

Regina knew that Abby wouldn't buy that part considering everything that had happened and how little resistance she did show to all this yet any time she did show resistance Abby seemed to be just as quick to show her how much of a baby she was.  

She sighed softly, "I don't like being in control or being an adult."

It was true and yet at the same time a lie.   

She wanted everything both ways where she could be an adult and yet have this level of attention that Abby was giving her, "I won't be a baby everyday, right?" she asked nervously, "I don't want to go out wearing a diaper," she continued, "especially at college." she added a little more firmly.   Regina planned on going to college no matter what even if that meant disobeying her sister and running away for the day.

If her sister said no to college she would have to plan carefully but what would happen when she did get caught? The thoughts of Abby dragging her home or even Auntie Julie taking her away from her college class left her feeling uneasy yet strangely turned on.  What would happen if someone from college decided to treat her the same way Abby and Auntie Julie did?  

The knowledge of wearing a diaper so thick that she wouldn't even be able to crawl sent a sharp tingle down her spine.  The thought turned her on yet caused her to be greatly embarrassed.  She would need to be carried everywhere at all times and she would be completely helpless.  Regina was thankful that she didn't have any friends around here and that their parents weren't around either.

Abby noticed the blush in Regina's cheeks at the thicker diaper comments. It made her smile. 

Abby brought the diaper down and started to clean quickly. She didnt want to deal with the mess longer than she needed to. "Yes, everyday." Abby affirmed. "And with that means diapers all the time..." Abby continued wiping Regina's bottom. "Don't worry...you won't be my baby forever...your behavior is already improving. Sometime soon I'm sure you'll be ready to be a little girl again...and then a big girl...then who knows. Maybe my big sister again. I'm not counting on the last step though." Abby said with a smile. 

Abby was finally done cleaning up the mess and had rolled up the old diaper. She powdered Regina. "But tommorow, I won't baby you any more than I need to...if you behave yourself...I'm sure no one will even know you are diapered...but that will be up to you." Abby said pulling around the new diaper. She left the boosters out figuring it would be fine as is over night. 

"Alright, let's go brush our teeth...I'll fix you a bottle..." Abby helped Regina up and patted her bottom. "Go on ...I'm going to check your teeth when I come back...I'll grab your nightie too." Abby walked off to fix the bottle.

Regina squirmed a little as Abby wiped her bottom cleaning her up wondering how the hell Abby could even manage to do this? Regina tried her best to stay still and not cringe from the horrid smell but it was hard.

Hearing Abby's tone of voice and how self-assured her sister seemed made Regina feel less sure of herself and less sure of what she actually wanted.  Having her bottom wiped by Abby was embarrassing to say the least and she doubted that she'd ever get use to that at all or the fact Abby could spank her anytime and likely anywhere when she decided to act out.

She won't be Abby's baby forever?  She had doubts about that giving how strong and insistent Abby seemed to be about everything.  Would Abby upgrade her to pull-ups only for her to fail terribly? Or would she succeed? Big sister again? She was never Abby's big sister to begin with yet she half-hoped that she could be the big sister somehow despite everything yet she didn't want to be the 'big sister' so she could look after Abby or be a grown up at all it came from a urge to wanting to dominate Abby somehow and to be the one in charge for  change.

Regina sighed.  Maybe tomorrow would be her chance to be a grown up?  She would need to make an actual effort though to succeed in doing so otherwise Abby would just continue to see her as a baby.   Seeing this as a chance to prove herself Regina grinned and nodded, "Okay!" she replied cheerily hoping badly that nothing was going to go wrong at all and set her back even further.

Regina pouted at that and grumbled a little not wanting to brush her teeth at all but decided to do as she was told and walked towards the bathroom where she grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth gently.  After a few strokes her gums started to bleed a little and became inflamed causing Regina a bit of pain but it wasn't to painful thankfully and if she kept it up she wouldn't have to deal with bleeding gums again especially with Abby's help.

Finished with brushing her teeth she returned to Abby feeling slightly good about herself despite the icky taste in her mouth right now.

Abby smiled seeing Regina light up. Abby knew there would be plenty of opportunities to baby Regina tomorrow. Abby had already seen a change in how Regina acted and thought. A few more days to week of babying and she really wouldn't feel at all her own age, Abby thought.

Abby came back with the bottle and nightie. She put the nightie on Regina. "Okay let me see that month." Abby looked in, using her fingers to open Regina's mouth a bit more. "Oh Regina...I can tell you brushed but your poor mouth. You haven't been brushing have you?"

Abby took Regina's hand and walked her into the bedroom. Abby then helped Regina onto the bed. "Here is your baba...you hold it...I have to get cleaned up."

Abby waited until Regina held the bottle then started to undress down to her underwear.

Regina whimpered as she felt Abby's fingers prying her mouth open some more so she could get a better look inside. 

Her mouth did hurt a lot and was currently a bright red.

Regina looked down feeling ashamed and shook her head because she hadn't been brushing her teeth at all and knew that was bad of her considering that she should know better but she just hated the taste of toothpaste and hated how time-consuming it felt despite the fact it only took a few minutes at most.

Regina held onto Abby's hand and followed her sister into her bedroom.

Regina laid down on the bed getting comfortable first before placing her baba to her lips suckling softly as she glanced over at Abby to watch her undress. They were so different yet similar despite not being blood-related.  Would she be as tall as Abby if they had the same dad? Her own dad was pretty tall but her birth-mom was short and she had taken after her in her height.  Would she of been more adult-looking if she hadn't been neglected so much or would she look the same as she did now? The diaper crinkled softly as she moved a little here and there.

"That's irresponsible Regina...we will brush those twice a day now." Abby made clear.

Abby noticed Regina watching her. She smiled a little as she dressed down to her panties and bra. Abby suspected that Regina never really felt comfortable as a woman. That's why she wore the childish underwear, she probably didn't see herself as a woman. Of course she was only guessing, but she hoped all of this was contributing to Regina feeling little.

It was perfect timing for Regina to move and the diaper to crinkle. Abby walked up and took her bra off. "I love hearing those cute little crinkles you make...does that baba taste good?" Abby ran her hand through Regina's hair. "I just have to go wash my face and brush my teeth...then I'll give you some snuggles." Abby smiled.

Abby returned after a few minutes and threw on a light colored loose fitting shirt. She climbed in next to Regina and smiled. "Come here snuggie bug..."

Irresponsible....

How many times had someone said that to her? 

She never meant to be irresponsible but she never really tried being responsible either.

Regina couldn't take her eyes off Abby.  It was hard to try and ignore her sister in these moments.  Very hard.  Regina did her best to just focus on drinking her bottle of milk that Abby had giving her to drink yet that seemed impossible to do as she continued to watch Abby feeling somewhat jealous yet nervous at the same time due to her crush on her step-sister.

Regina always felt....shy and timid about her own body and to see Abby not even care that she was in the same room as her while undressing unnerved Regina a lot to the point that she couldn't help but wonder why she couldn't be more like Abby and just not care? Abby's confidence right now made Regina uncomfortable and much more aware of the state that she was in.

Her sister was getting ready to go to bed like an adult while she.....was padded up and suckling on a baby bottle.   It probably didn't help that she was laying down flat on her back which made everything seemed much more bigger then her.

Regina eyes grew wide as she watched Abby take her bra off and come over to her.

She couldn't help but glance a little at Abby's chest remembering briefly that she had nursed on them a few days ago before throwing a temper tantrum, "Snuggles sound good." said Regina softly and quietly as she watched her sister leave.

Regina made sure to finish the bottle quickly before Abby returned.

Seeing her sister Regina crawled a little over to her as her diaper rustled and crinkled with each slight movement she made until she had her head rested against Abby's chest snuggling up against her.

Abby smiled and cuddled Regina as she came over. "Good job finishing your bottle..."

Abby laid there with Regina for a few moments before starting to tell her a story. "I have a story to tell you...it's about a baby, named Regina. Baby Regina was a happy little baby...she lived with her mommy and she loved her snuggles and cuddles..." Abby continued to tell the story... "Baby Regina tried to be a big girl sometimes because she felt like she could be ...but every time she tried she ended up feeling more like a baby. She tried to walk and would fall on her padded bottom. She tried to talk but the pacifier made her words sound like baby babble! She would even think that she could use the potty, but usually she just waited too long and pee would flood her diapers. But her mommy would always make everything okay...she would help her to stand, help her to eat, change her wet diapers...she always made Regina feel safe and loved." Abby smiled a bit and looked down. "Do you want to hear more about baby Regina?" Abby gently pulled her boob out, the nipple near Regina's mouth. She said nothing, almost certain Regina would take it.

Regina smiled at the praise and nuzzled herself up against Abby.

A story? Regina looked at Abby curiously wondering what it was going to be about only to blush at the mention of her name yet she couldn't help but listen to Abby drawn in to her story.

Happy little baby? Her? She did feel much more happier now then before but she wasn't a baby....

Mommy? Regina squirmed a little at that.   Abby was her big sister the thought of Abby becoming her Mommy.....

Regina suddenly felt much more small than before at that sudden thought and had to close her eyes tightly for a few seconds as she imagined herself calling Abby Mommy and being treated like a baby properly.  Would Abby take her out in a stroller? Thoughts changed to her and Abby's mom.  Would she be her Mommy? The idea and thought of another person knowing about this made her feel on edge.  Julie and Mark were enough.

Ended up feeling more like a baby? Really? The story confused her and yet she couldn't help but continued to be drawn in at this point. 

Abby made her feel safe and love.  Was Abby her Mommy?

Regina simply nodded her head in response unable to say anything at all.  She wanted to know more.  Seeing Abby's boob and seeing how close it was to her mouth she couldn't help but latch on suckling gently.

"Good...I thought you'd like it. Baby Regina in the story is a lot like you hmm?" Abby smiled seeing Regina latch on to her. "You are my good little baby..." Abby ran her hand through Regina's hair.

"So it was morning and baby Regina woke up. She awoke feeling especially little. Her diaper was warm and wet and she felt scared...she started to cry big tears. She couldn't help it...she cried and cried until mommy came over and held her tight... telling her everything would be okay. Baby Regina had been crying a lot more lately, but her mommy was always there. In fact, her mommy put a pacifier in her mouth, but it wasn't a normal pacifier...it had a nice big nipple on it that filled baby Regina's mouth. But that made our little baby feel so much better. She just suckled on that paci and soon she was no longer crying...next her mommy changed her and put her in a nice thick diaper and a cute little onesie. Her diaper poked out of it for everyone to see...then Regina's mommy carried her to the bathroom and brushed her teeth...and then carried her to her high chair for breakfast... Mommy would feed her a nice bowl of mashed up bananas and give her a big bottle of formula to start her day..."

Abby peaked down to see if Regina's eyes were open.

Regina suckled softly at Abby's breast becoming even more relaxed in her step-sister's embrace.  

She was Abby's good little baby...

Regina could feel her eyes starting to close as she continued to listen to Abby's story wondering if her sister planned on doing all that? Would she wake up crying for her Mommy? Crying for Abby? Did Abby really like her being this dependent on her? Was this fair or even a wise thing to do? Someone was bound to say something sooner or later, right? Would Abby really dress her in a onesie tomorrow? Would everyone know that she was diapered? She wouldn't feel much like a big girl then.

Regina started to snore softly while she continued to suck on Abby's breast.

In her sleep Regina had wet her diaper but that wasn't much of a surprise or shock at all.

Abby didn't continue the story, she could see Regina had passed out. She delatched Regina and smiled softly at her sleeping sister.

Abby sent a few texts to Julie asking her for a few favors and letting her know Regina would be with her and not Julie tomorrow.

Abby awoke first in the morning and went to the door. Julie had come through! She opened the meduim box to find some clothing, a pacifier with a large nipple, extra diapers, and baby formula. "Perfect." Abby waited for Regina to wake up.

Regina stretched and yawned loudly as she woke up only to realize that Abby wasn't there next to her? 

Getting up Regina found her diaper to be swollen with piss but without any boosters it was easy enough to walk in despite the fact that it did cause her to waddle quite a bit still.

Seeing her sister and a box she couldn't help but quicken her pace a little, "What you get? Did you order something?" asked Regina curiously wanting to know what Abby had in the box? She wrapped her arms around Abby's waist hugging her.

"Hey sleepy." Abby smiled. "It's stuff for you! Julie was nice enough to drop it off." Abby rubbed Regina's back as she hugged her. 

"Lookie here..." Abby held out the pacifier. It was solid pink. She found Regina's mouth and slid the larger nipple into her mouth. "Aww, that's cute...." Abby turned and knelt down, lifting up Regina's nightie. "Oh yes...you are soaked." Abby felt the diaper. "Back to the bedroom...let's clean you up..." Abby picked up the box.

Regina blushed a little.

It was nice of Julie to drop some stuff off for her yet she couldn't hide the annoyance that she felt over the fact that it was likely more baby items for her.  Oh well. Nothing she could really do now, right?

The pacifier was a lot more...big.

The bulb was a lot more awkward in her mouth compared to the other ones and Regina found it hard to say anything at all! A bit of drool ran down the side of her mouth, "Abbie," said Regina unable to pronounce the 'y' at the end of Abby's name at all causing the 'b' to extend instead, "itsh to big."  she whined softly taking the pacifier out and holding it in her hand, "I can't speak with this it makes me sound like a little kid," complained Regina, "I don't like it."

Regina followed Abby her annoyance growing a little more, "I don't need a paci today cause I'm going to be with you and I'm going to be a big girl." she added firmly trying to be authoritative and assertive in decision. 

"Regina...you are being silly. You sound just fine." Abby walked Regina into the bedroom. "Uh huh, well...that's fine but I don't want that falling on the floor, keep it in your mouth for now please." Abby smiled a little taking Regina's hand and putting the pacifier back into her mouth. 

Abby laid Regina up on the bed and pushed her nightie up. She then untaped the diaper and brought it down. "Hey, poop free! Woohoo." Abby smiled down as she readied the wipes. "Wait a second...when did you last have a bath?"

Regina sighed, "I don't sound fine! I sound like I can barley talk with this stupid thing." whined Regina feeling a little more annoyed at Abby's remark as she found the pacifier back into her mouth much to her displeasure. 

Should she spit it out? She wasn't sure.

Regina suckled a little on the paci as she waited for Abby to change her into a new diaper for the day only to shrug her shoulders a little deciding to take out the paci, "I dunno? I had a shower a few days back but I rarely take baths." admitted Regina the pacifier in her hand rather than in her mouth like it should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Abby smiled. It was cute how Regina was trying to be a "big girl". Abby knew she just needed to get Regina used to the paci and she'd be talking like a baby! Abby noticed how Regina was already whining. "You can talk just fine for me" Abby reiterated. 

Abby smiled down as she changed Regina. "Sorry without that paci in I can't understand you...put it back in and try telling me again." Abby gently wipped Regina as she spoke. She then took a new diaper and slid it under Regina. It had one booster laid in it. Abby wanted Regina to feel the bulk of the diaper all day, but be able to walk. Abby also snuck the remote vibrator into the diaper, between the booster and the diaper. The booster would likely keep Regina from knowing it was in there...at least until she turned it on!

Abby waited to see if Regina would put the pacifier in and repeat herself. Part of her wanted to just lift Regina's legs and start spanking her little bottom for no reason. Abby decided she wasn't going to wait for Regina. She lifted Regina's legs and swatted her bottom with her hand. "I've sensed a little sassyness from you this morning...if you aren't going to listen to mommy I'll take you to daycare..." Abby didn't even realize she referred to herself as "mommy". Abby gave another spank. "Are you going to be on your best behavior today?"

Regina shot Abby an annoyed look wondering what her sister's game was for today? She couldn't speak 'fine' at all and knew that Abby was just doing all this on purpose but she didn't know how she could stop her at all giving everything that had happened between.   Maybe she could over-power Abby? No. That wouldn't work. Running away? No. Unless she had a good head-start? Regina sighed.  She did enjoy Abby's company and liked her a lot more then her parents but she also craved to be an adult so badly that she didn't know what to do! She needed someway to either prove herself to Abby or find a way to go behind her step-sister's back? She was still enrolled at the college only she could take out and remove her own application after all.

Looking at Abby she decided not to put the pacifier back in, "No! You can hear me without the paci and I don't need it." she replied obviously annoyed and a little bit frustrated by Abby's response to her.  Regina tried to think or focus on something else that was until felt Abby swat her bottom, "Ow!" whined Regina glaring at Abby a little wanting so badly to do something but with the threat of Daycare looming over head Regina could do nothing but sulk, "Yes I'll be on my best behavior," she replied rolling her eyes, "but I am not using this pacifier!" she added firmly.   She wasn't so sure what shocked her more the fact that her own sister had declared herself 'Mommy' or that she needed to be told to be on her best behavior.