LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina sighed in relief from the vibrator being turned off wondering why Abby had put it there and was using it on her? Despite the fact that it was a 'grown up' activity Regina felt rather small and little by this because she had no control or power she couldn't say anything or do anything at all.  It made her helpless and she felt helpless yet she liked this feeling even craved it.

Regina huffed a little at Abby's words and frowned at the bib until she felt Abby's hand over her nipples causing her to arch herself a little towards her sister, "Abby," whispered Regina softly, "what are you doing?" she asked but she knew that she wasn't going to get an answer or would she?

She couldn't help but frown at Abby and was about to answer Mark's question herself until she felt the vibrator causing her to moan a little but just as quickly she put a piece of chicken in her mouth sending a slight glare at Abby showing that she wasn't amused by all this yet secretly she was enjoying this little game it was keeping her entertained.  Regina looked at Abby and was about to say something again only to find the baby bottle of milk plopped in her mouth which she held with both her hands.  Regina suckled softly drinking the milk trying her best to muffle her moans but they were getting a little louder each time.

"Just putting your bib on kiddo...can't have you making a mess of yourself." Abby replied knowing full well that's not what Regina was asking about.

Abby took her hands from the bottle once Regina was holding it. "There...see Mark. Does she look like she wants to be a big girl?"

Mark shook his head as he took a bite. He chewed for a bit hearing an odd noise coming from Regina. "That's an odd sound..."

Abby waited for Regina's next moan after Mark's comment then turned off the vibrator. "Yah she makes some silly sounds when she drinks. Maybe you should catch your breath and eat some chicken and veggies Gigi." Abby smiled gently taking out the bottle.

Mark looked at Abby. "Sorry, just takes a little getting used to..." Mark turned to Regina. "Not every day someone about my age is treated as a baby. You like being a baby then huh? Your sister takes good care of you?"

As Mark was talking Abby turned the vibrator on again. Just briefly until she heard Regina make a noise then stopped it again.

Kiddo? That word alone made her feel little and small. It was so childish and for Abby to say that made it feel as if she and Abby were years apart in age. How was that even possible? She couldn't help but whine and pout at Abby's comment to Mark.

She did want to be a big girl!

Regina kicked her feet a little at that.

Looking at Abby she give her sister a slight glare glad for the vibrator to be turned off for now yet now she was definitely excited! Her cheeks were red, her nipples were hard and she felt so wet!

Regina smirked a little and shook her head 'no' quickly only to shiver and moan a little some chicken falling out of her mouth making it seem like she was a messy eater. She took a few deep breaths her eyes bright with energy.   She was close to an orgasm. 

"No?" Mark looked perplexed. "You seem like you enjoy it..."

Abby noticed Regina's body language. "Yah sis is treating her like a baby, because she hasn't been able to act like a big girl ...as you can see." Abby reached over and put the bottle back into Regina's mouth and turned the vibrator back on, upping the intensity. "She still thinks she can be a big girl...and maybe someday she can, but she's not ready..."

Mark looked over at Regina. "Is she okay? She's really making some strange sounds...she almost seems excited, if you catch my drift..."

Abby knew Regina was close now. She could see Regina's grip on the bottle was light. Abby reached over taking the bottle, so she had nothing to hide her moans and sounds behind. "Reginaaa, are you being naughty?" Abby grinned over.

Regina twitched and tried to say something but she just couldn't.  Her head felt fuzzy.

She didn't expect Abby to turn the vibrator on and upping the intensity.  That was enough for her to stretch her legs and go forward into the vibe humping a little as she felt herself becoming more and more sexually charged then before.

"A-am ready." mumbled Regina but with the bottle in her mouth all that came out was gibberish and milk spilling down her chin.

Regina's cheek turned red as she heard Mark's words.

She shot a glare at Abby and scowled but truthfully she liked this a lot! She liked being naughty in front of others, "A-a-abby." moaned Regina closing her eyes cumming into her dirty diaper causing her body to shake for a couple of seconds.

Abby smiled watching her sister lose to her excitement in front of Mark. She turned off the vibrator. "Mark I'm really sorry... this must be uncomfortable...I can't explain the things she does." 

Abby stood up. "Yes, Gigi...sis is here...you shouldn't be doing those things in front of others..." Abby smiled a bit as she pulled the tray back and grabbed the vibrator. She then took the bib and wipped Regina's mouth. "Come here...you are going to sit with me little trouble maker." Abby lifted Regina out and sat down with Regina in her lap. Abby had the bottle in hand and teased the nipple to Regina's lips. 

Abby looked back up to Mark. "Who would've known a full diaper could be so exhilarating." Abby laughed a bit, trying to lighten the mood. 

Mark laughed as well. "To each their own..." He took a drink.

"That's okay though...she might be different but I will always love her." Abby smiled down running her hand softly along Regina's inner thigh, then top of the leg.

Regina breathed heavily in and out trying to calm herself down from the high she had just experience.

She couldn't help but give Abby a certain look but she was glad to be lifted up and placed into her sister's lap.

Snuggling up against Abby she accepted the bottle drinking slightly only to blush again.

Did Abby plan all this?

What was Mark thinking about all this?

Regina wriggled about a little on Abby's lap only to gasp slightly in surprise 

Abby smiled down. "That's a good girl...drink your baba." Abby took her hand and put it on Regina's diaper, pushing it into Regina, rubbing it against her a bit as she looked up at Mark. The table top hid what she was doing. "So...how are you liking the photography class so far?"

Mark continued to eat in between talking.

Abby meanwhile had continued pressing the diaper into Regina. Abby wanted Regina feel how full and messy she was. She wanted to show that she was very much in control. Abby wondered, "shes enjoying me doing this, isn't she." It was perfect. Abby couldn't reach her with her hands and she couldn't close her legs because of the diaper bulk.

Abby probably only played with the diaper for a few minutes before she reached up and took out the empty bottle, then sat Regina up. "Is my baby still hungry?" Abby smiled and rubbed Regina's back. "You tell Mr. Mark you're sorry for being naughty at the dinner table too..."

Regina complied with what Abby said and drank her baba only to gasp.

What was Abby doing? Why was she doing this? Did Abby like this? 

Regina closed her eyes deciding to be silent or as quiet as possible while she felt Abby's hand rubbing and pressing against her full messy diaper.  It felt strange, weird, disgusting yet she liked it she liked the loss of control she felt and how helpless she was to Abby....to her big sister.

Regina opened her eyes at Abby's question feeling worked up again a little from Abby touching her.

"A little." said Regina her voice soft and shy.

Glancing over to Mark she couldn't help but blush a bit more, "I-I'm sorry for what happened at dinner." apologized Regina before returning her gaze on Abby.

Abby felt so in control. She felt like she was seeing the true Regina...so submissive. This had been very fun for her.

Abby nodded. "Thank you Regina."

Mark looked at them both. "That's alright Regina. Say...why don't I feed her the next bottle?"

Abby smiled a bit. "Are you sure? She's a little stinky..."

Mark nodded. "That's okay...but I should use the bathroom first..." Mark stood up.

Abby looked at Regina with a little smirk as Regina sat in her lap. She patted the back of Regina's diaper through the nightgown. "Good thing Regina has one for you right here..." Abby pulled up Regina's PJs in the back and grasped the back of the diaper slightly pulling it open. "She won't mind if you go in it... right Regina?"

Abby couldn't wait to see both of their reactions.

Regina placed her head against Abby nuzzling her step-sister slightly as she tried to think everything through right now.

Mark wanted to give her a bottle? 

She didn't feel the need to argue right now over that and it wasn't going to harm her at all.  It also helped that she was starting to get used to Mark being here despite her reaction at the park a few days back.  

Regina saw Abby's smirk and had a bad sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. 

Suddenly Regina's entire face turned red.

What? 

She could only stare at Abby in shock wondering why she would even say something like that? Was she serious? She couldn't be, right? Yet she wasn't so sure? Regina didn't know what to say but she couldn't help think how shocked Abby would be if she said yes? In that moment Regina felt conflicted.  It would be disgusting to have someone pee in her diaper but it would be amusing to see Abby's reaction as well but what would that mean for their relationship? What would Mark do? Would he laugh it off or actually go for it? 

"I guess," she replied trying to play it cool, "it's already dirty."

Regina watched Abby curiously wondering if her sister had expected such a response from her?  She couldn't ignore the slight thrill she felt from saying yes to such a thing and how naughty she felt right now as well.

Abby noticed Regina's initial reaction, how red her face got. The look she had. Abby noted Regina's response...Regina had made it seem like no big deal but Abby knew otherwise. 

Mark listened to the both of them. "Are you serious?" 

Abby nodded as she stood Regina up. "Yah come on... someone secretly likes a really full diaper, she'll thank you." Abby held Regina with both arms as she pulled the back of the diaper open. "Come come..." Abby waived Mark over.

Mark raised an eyebrow as he walked closer. "I have never done anything like this...are you.."

Abby cut Mark off. "Mark, really it's okay. You can let it go, all of it." Moments later a zipper could be heard. Abby moved back and looked at Regina then moved in and whispered. "Did you hear that zipper?" Abby smiled from ear to ear. "I hope he really has to go..."

Regina had thought that Mark would decline the offer but he hadn't?

What was going to happen? Would she feel weird? Would it be okay? Would her diaper be able to hold everything.

Regina held onto Abby as she was stood up.

She shot Abby a nervous look.

She had heard the zipper....

She felt a little excited? Should she be excited over something like this? This wasn't normal! Yet she couldn't help smile ever so slightly showing Abby that she did want this despite her fears and anxiety over what was going to happen.  

It was just pee....just pee.

Abby the little smile.

Mark wasn't too sure about all of this, but it was something different...he was willing to try. He took his tip and put it just into the diaper, it rested on Regina's lower back. He has no problem going right away. He held Regina's hips while Abby held open the diaper.

Abby watched as Mark peed. "Much easier than going to the toilet." She smiled a bit.

Mark peed quite a lot. "Yes...it feels strangely good doing this...we aren't going to get a certain someone excited again are we?" He laughed a bit.

"Hmm we might..." Abby smiled.

It was a good thing Mark was holding her hips otherwise she might of jolted away at the sudden warmth she felt flowing down into diaper and onto her bottom. The warmth felt nice and despite finding it somewhat disgusting she couldn't deny the fact that she liked this a lot.  What was wrong with her? What was wrong with Abby? Shouldn't her step-sister be disapproving of this?

Then again Abby seemed eager to get her into a diaper almost straight away when she arrived.

It surprised Regina how much Mark needed to go and she could feel the back of her diaper swell up heavily.  

Excited?

Regina blushed at that.

She did feel excited but she didn't want to be excited or did she? She didn't stop any of this and she didn't even protest against Abby at all.  Regina could feel her nipples going slightly hard again as she kept her eyes trained on Abby.

She would just follow Abby's lead on this. 

"...I do see her nipples getting a little perky again." Abby smiled. "She likes how it feels...I can tell..."

Mark finished peeing. "Well I did go quite a bit...I could go more..." He gave a look to Abby.

Abby knew exactly what he meant. "Mark you were supposed to let it all go..." She gave a little wink to him, to indicate she knew what he meant. "How else are we going to get Regina all excited again..."

With that mark put his bottom lightly to Regina's back. Abby held the diaper open just slightly more and in a matter of moments a warm semi firm poop was touching the top of Regina's bottom and sliding slowly down her crack and into her diaper. 

Abby couldn't wait to see Regina's reaction once she realized what was going on. She was holding Regina firmly in place.

"What is it Regina?" Abby bit her lip a little. 

Regina bit down on her lip at Abby's words and seeing her step-sister smile at her like that.

She did but she wasn't so sure of everything and how fast it was all going? It felt like an insane adrenaline rush and she didn't want that feeling to stop at all yet how would she feel later? Would she still be okay with this or regret her choice? Regina didn't have an answer to any of these questions at all.

Regina wasn't sure nor did she understand what Mark was saying at all if anything she was much more pre-occupied with her own thoughts and feelings to even care about the exchange that Mark and Abby were sharing between each other.

Get her all excited again? She already felt excited? Yet she also felt icky and unsure a little. 

Regina looked at Abby confused and suddenly flinch as she realize what had happened and what Mark was doing.  It was a sudden shock to her and she couldn't help but stare at Abby bewildered as she felt her diaper grow more heavy filling up more with Mark's own mess mixing with her own.  

"Uh..." stammered Regina obviously loss, "nothing."

What could she say really? She felt amazingly turned on and yet she didn't know what to think about the whole situation right now? It was a lot to take in and hard for Regina to understand what had just happened and how she even felt.  Regina kept her eyes on Abby the entire time.

Regina feeling a pressure in her bladder decided to let go giving what was happening right now before placing her hands on Abby for balance and to keep herself up properly. Did Abby like this? It would be silly if she didn't or at least that's what Regina thought as she tried her best to say something but she could only moan a little at the feeling of the shirt brushing up against her nipples again.

"Nothing?" Abby smiled. "Are you feeling a little extra messy perhaps?" 

Abby noticed the little moan and teased Regina's nipple with her finger. "I see... A full diaper makes you excited doesn't it...."

Mark pulled away and Abby let the back of the diaper go. "I'll be right back..." Mark walked away to go clean up.

Abby meanwhile put her leg between Regina's legs and sat her down on it. She held Regina at the hips and started to bouce her knee lightly. "You are feeling very turned on again aren't you...do you know what I'm going to do to you?" Abby grinned, still bouncing Regina on her knee lightly. "It's something special for little girls who like a full diaper..." Abby smiled a little and stopped her knee for the moment. "First I need a hug and a thank you, then tell me that you want the surprise..." Abby rubbed Regina's sides as she held her. 

Regina blushed at that and nodded shyly in response but she didn't want to say anything.

It was humiliating and yet she found herself turned on.

Why was this happening?

Regina squeaked at Abby.  Her nipple becoming more hard the more Abby teased it, "A-ah maybe," said Regina stammering as she felt Abby let the back of her diaper go causing the mess to sag properly, "why do you ask?" mumbled Regina annoyed at herself for enjoying something as disgusting as this yet she liked the fullness of her diaper it felt so good and she liked the total helplessness she currently felt. 

Regina held onto Abby as she was sat in her step-sister's lap. 

She could feel the mess being pressed into her....

The light bouncing causing her to moan softly.

Regina breathed heavily once the bouncing stop and looked at Abby anxiously before deciding to hug her, "T-thank you." stammered Regina breathlessly unsure if she wanted this 'surprise' at all but she was curious and highly turned on, "Can I have the surprise, please?" asked Regina wondering if this was a good idea or not?

Abby smiled feeling like she was seeing the real Regina coming through. She felt like this whole night had been a breakthrough.

"I ask because...I need to know what my baby sister likes. I can see that I'll need to let you fill your diapers throughly before I change you." Abby said with a little grin. "Maybe not every time...or, maybe everytime." Abby teased the idea.

Abby spoke softly. "Oh you like your bouncies hmmm..."

Abby enjoyed listening to Regina thank her and ask for the surprise. "Of course you can." Abby said lifting up the night gown then pulling off over Regina's head. "So perky." 

Mark came back over. 

"Mark... someone really liked what you did." Abby smiled and turned Regina, then held her arms down. "She'd really like it if you played with her nipples." 

Mark looked at them and stepped forward. "I thought I heard a moan out here...was that you again?" He asked kneeling down in front of her.

Regina felt incredibly timid and shy over what was happening yet also excited.   

She didn't feel the need to try and over-power Abby at all right now and even if she did....she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Baby sister....

That surprised Regina and she couldn't help but look at Abby with a playful glare of sorts at the idea.   The diaper she was wearing was very full right now and she wasn't sure how much more it could hold? Did she like being in a messy diaper? Yes and no.  She liked how helpless she felt and how in return it made her feel yet everything about this made her insecure and she hated being insecure.   There was also the issue that she liked being in control of herself and she didn't like being confined by anything which was why her and Abby's parents had such a hard time controlling her.

Regina blushed and nodded shyly.  She enjoyed bouncies a lot.....

Regina continued to be curious by Abby's actions and instantly shivered as the night gown was pulled off her body.

Regina looked over at Mark surprised for a moment before nodding a little.

Where was this going?

"S-surprise?" squeaked Regina, "A-abby said there was a surprise?"

She looked at her sister curiously.

Abby smiled down at Regina. "Yes...this is your surprise..." Abby stated to bounce Regina again as she held her. "Mark and I are going to make you moan and wriggle until you can't help but squirt again in that full diaper of yours." Abby explained.

At that moment Mark started to lightly run a finger over Regina's nipple. "I think this is a pretty good surprise...do you think she needs a little pain with her pleasure?" Mark looked up.

Abby was still bouncing Regina. "Just have her paci ready..." Abby suspected it wouldn't take much for her to cry. She hadn't originally planned on adding pain into the equation, but she was curious how Regina would react to it. Abby tightened her grip a bit.

Mark reached in and grabbed a nipple, squeezing it with a finger and thumb...it was at the very least uncomfortable. 

Regina smiled nervously at Abby's response feeling giddy at that but curious wondering where it would all lead to in the end for her? Would this only fuel her rebellious side or would she calm down? Would she accept Abby's control more? It was likely she would accept Abby's control more but that didn't mean she wouldn't stop trying to fight back at all after all that's what she had always done and deep down she wanted nothing more then to prove to everyone and herself that she could be independent that she didn't need this at all.

Regina moaned surprised by Mark lightly running his finger over her nipple.

Abby's hands were much more soft compared to Mark's.  

Pain? Regina looked at Abby worriedly and started to squirm.   

She hated pain.   

Regina yelped softly at having her nipple grab.  It wasn't as painful as she thought it was going to be and while she did feel a slight bit of pain it didn't feel to bad.  Regina's breathing got a little more heavy feeling more turned on then before despite not moaning from having her nipple squeezed yet there was a lingering nervousness in her eyes which easily meant that there could be trouble and she could lash out.

Abby turned to look at Regina from the side. "Regina.." Abby had reached up to grab the other nipple, squeezing it for a moment then playing with it. "This has all been a lot for you tonight hasn't it... you've been very good...and it's getting late..." Abby took her fingers off of Regina's nipple and then nodded to Mark who did the same. She stopped bouncing Regina. "Let's get you cleaned up hmm...get you ready for bed..." Abby's tone was soft. She wanted to see how Regina would react to the pleasure being halted. Abby did rather enjoy when Regina would whine for more pleasure. But it was also true that a lot had gone on... really a lot...and Regina had handled it very well...but she didn't want to push any further.

Abby turned Regina in her lap and snuggled hugged her, rubbing her chest between her breasts. "How are you feeling baby?"

Regina looked back at Abby and moaned slightly at the squeezing only to look confused as Mark and Abby let go of her nipples which were still hard from how excited she was feeling but hearing Abby talk in such a soft way she couldn't help but find herself becoming tired.

It had been a lot....and she still wasn't sure what to think about what had happened and if she was okay at all?

Regina whimpered a little she still felt excited and wanted to continue but it felt good to stop, "C-confused." mumbled Regina snuggling up against Abby, "Tired b-but I don't want to stop," she whined a little despite the fact that the diaper did feel a bit uncomfortable and a change would feel good, "please?" whispered Regina but she was unsure and wasn't putting much effort into asking for the 'surprise' to continue at all.

Regina sighed softly at Abby rubbing her chest.  It didn't feel sexual at all.    Regina put her thumb to her mouth and started to suckle softly.