LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby sighed a bit. "Look I'm sorry I yelled at you ... It isn't your fault. You didn't know any better...you are so used to just doing whatever..." Abby sat down next to Regina and hugged her. "I'll have to teach you what you can and can't do...so from now on...no climbing on chairs and no changing the channel. I don't even want you looking at the remote."

Abby suspected that Regina knew what she was doing was wrong but just wanted attention. 

"Now I'm trying to give you a little freedom...but if you keep with this type of behavior I'll have to take that away, until you learn... you don't want me to treat you like a really little baby all the time do you?" Abby pulled Regina into her lap. "I think someone already did that today and you didn't like it...will you try a little harder for your sis? I'll do my part to help you...but you need to do your part too little missy."

Abby wasn't actually sure that Regina didn't like being treated very little. Abby supposed she'd find out in due time.

Regina looked at Abby surprised by the fact that her sister was apologizing to her? It was true though she was used to doing whatever she wanted and being caged in made it so she wanted to rebel against Abby.  She didn't actually mean to disobey.  

Regina returned Abby's hug with a smile, "What if I'm bored with what's on though?"

She sighed at that, "I know you are and no I don't so yeah I'll try harder,"

Regina cuddled up to Abby, "Soooo what is it that I can and can't do? I need to know otherwise it's not fair." she added with a slight grin bouncing up and down on Abby's lap. She didn't want to cause much trouble for Abby but only a little bit to see what her sister would do.  In a weird way this could be seen as her trying to get revenge but it wasn't at all it was more like a little kid wanting to be naughty.

Abby smiled. "If you're bored! How could you be BORED!" Abby laughed. "You just come tell me sillly." 

Abby rubbed Regina's back. "Thank you for trying sis."

Abby listened to Regina speak. She sounded very much like a small child. They way she excitedly bounced without a care for what was the state of her diaper was just reinforced what Abby thought of her. Abby recalled Regina saying her mom wouldn't often change her until she was leaking. Did that play a part, Abby wondered.

"Well I'm not going to be able to tell you everything silly. But you should ask me before you do something that might get you in trouble. I'll be easy on you until you get the hang of it." Abby smiled. "But you are pretty stinky...I think we better clean you up for dinner." Abby poked Regina's tummy. "You don't want to eat dinner allll stinky do youuuu?" Abby tickled Regina's sides and smiled at her sister.

Regina giggled at that.

Abby did have a point and she knew that she could of gone to her sister but where would the fun be in that? Since being told that she was no longer going to be considered as a 'little sister' but as a 'baby sister' something clicked in her mind.  Regina found herself no longer caring as much about trying to be mature but that didn't stop the fact that she still felt bothered by the way she was no longer considered an adult.

Regina stuck her tongue out at that, "How would I know what something I'm doing is bad at all?" she replied with a grin only to blush at the mention of being 'stinky'.  She did smell rather bad and shook her head, "Nuh uh that'd be icky."

Suddenly Regina started to laugh and squirm from the sudden tickles to her side that Abby was giving her. 

Abby smiled tickling more. "Yaaa, that would be icky...oh my gosh, tickling you is way too much fun!" Abby laughed, tickling for a good bit before it seemed like Regina had had enough.

"Oh goodness...I didn't make you tinkle did I?" Abby grinned putting a hand on Regina's diaper. "Okay tell me what an amazing awesome, fun, cool and loving sis I am and I'll take you back to get clean." Abby looked at the time. "We have 15 minutes before dinner is done...oh and I need a kiss on the cheek." Abby pointed with a smile.

Abby knew that Regina wasn't the best with personal hygiene. She'd seen Regina's bleeding gums earlier and back home she'd always need to be reminded to brush her teeth or take showers. She'd need to work with Regina on her habits.

Regina glared slightly but playfully at Abby upon hearing her comment and continued to laugh to the point that her bladder released itself into the thick padding that she was wearing only to blush at Abby's question, "Kind of," replied Regina only to raise a single eyebrow slightly but grinned a moment later, "fine you're so amazing, awesome, fun, cool and so loving to the point that you even want to change my diapers." 

Regina grinned and nodded giving Abby a gentle kiss on the cheek.

She enjoyed being playful with Abby and she enjoyed these moments.  It felt a lot more easier now then before back home.  Maybe her being in diapers was a good thing or at least a good thing for their relationship! Regina still felt conflicted over everything that had happened but she did feel a lot more happier now.

Abby smiled at her sister. Regina really was super fun and cute when she didn't have the stresses of trying to 'act her age'. This was so natural for her, so easy...

"Mhmm...I'm happy to change your diapers. Though I don't have much of a choice, do I?!" Abby smiled.

Then the doorbell rang. "Oh my gosh, Mark! I totally forgot I invited him for dinner! Here cover up with this blankie." Abby reached over and put the blanket over Regina. In the next moment Abby was at the door, opening it.

"Hi Mark! Thank you for coming..." Abby stepped aside. "Oh you didn't have to bring that..." 

Mark walked in holding a highchair. "No it's okay...my daughter doesn't need it anymore...if it will help keep Regina safe..." He set it down and waved over to Regina. "Hi Regina." He walked over her way. "How are you feeling? Can I sit?" Mark noted the pacifier in her mouth, it made him smile.

Abby had taken the high chair into the kitchen.

Regina smiled back at that and giggle slightly only to look at Abby curiously wondering why the doorbell rang? Were they expecting someone? Mark! Regina looked at Abby in shock and frowned a little before cuddling up in the blanket that Abby had put over her.

Why hadn't Abby told her that she invited Mark over? Wasn't he just one of her students? 

Regina felt confused and frowned even more upon seeing the highchair, "I don't need that." protested Regina at Mark and Abby.  It seemed silly to her that she should have a high chair she wasn't going to fall over or anything.  It would keep her in one place though and out of trouble.

"Hey," said Regina feeling conflicted, "uh sure and I'm feeling okay but why did you bring the high chair? I don't need one." she added holding onto the blanket tightly.

"Thanks." Mark sat down. "Glad you're doing better...no more seizures? Well...your sister called to invite me over...she just mentioned she was thinking about getting you one...I didn't tell her I was going to bring it... just decided it would be nice to."  Mark sniffed a little then whispered. "Are you... really feeling okay? Sure your tummy isn't upset?"

Mark moved a little closer. "I got you something..." He held out a little neck lanyard, with Disney Princess print. "It's so you can keep your camera close...and well in case you have a seizure it won't fall and break. Go on...you can take it." He smiled.

Abby had been in the kitchen setting up the high chair and table. She was about to make her way back into the room.

Regina shot Mark a slight glare over the seizures comment finding it not to be funny, "Not lately no," she replied only to sigh, "I can't believe she was thinking about getting me one I don't need one at all," replied Regina only to blush, "y-yeah I feel okay," she stammered, "my tummy's okay don't worry about me."

Regina's face was flushed bright red at this point.

"O-oh! uh thanks," she said taking the lanyard and looking at the various Disney Princesses on it, "I really like it." she added before putting it over her head but she couldn't help but feel annoyed, "I don't have seizures much." 

Regina continued to hold the blanket tightly to her wondering what to do.

Mark noticed her furious blush. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. Still, even if they don't happen often you should be very careful with cameras. No flashes for sure." Mark smiled a bit. "So, you like pacifiers?"

Abby walked back in holding a diaper, wipes, disposable changing pad and powder. "Hey Mark... sorry we need to go get someone cleaned up. Come on Gigi." Abby motioned. 

Mark looked over. "Oh sure...does she, uhh, wear diapers all the time then?" Mark inquired.

Abby looked at them. "Mhmm...you can probably smell why she needs a change, sorry about that...she still gets embarrassed...the diapers are kinda new." Abby set the things down on the floor and went over to Regina. "It's okay...leave the blanket. Mark has seen plenty of diapers I'm sure." Abby said working to take the blanket out of Regina's hands "It'll just get messy."

"I have ...but I don't want to make Regina uncomfortable..." Mark replied.

Abby thought it was cute how Regina still tried to put up a 'big girl' front around those she didn't know well. Abby would have to remind her that babies don't have any privacy.

Regina looked down at the floor feeling shy at having Mark here.  She didn't like the idea of being a baby around others much and the only reason why she accepted Julie as quickly as she did was due to how quick Julie was to take charge of her.  It had surprised her to the point that she couldn't do anything but with Mark and to an extent Abby she was able to fight a bit more because they hadn't surprised her or been quick with her like Julie had.

Regina glanced up, "Y-yeah but only a little."

Truthfully she liked pacifiers a lot and would probably thrown a tantrum if she didn't have one in her mouth or near her.  It helped calm her and she felt safe using them.

Regina looked over at Abby and blushed keeping the blanket close to her as she stayed sat on the floor giving Abby and Mark a glare each.  Why was Abby even talking to Mark about her diapers? Regina whined instantly at Abby trying to take the blanket out of her hands, "Fuck off!" whined Regina swearing becoming frustrated by the suddenness of Mark's presence and Abby wanting to change her in front of him.  She didn't want to wear a dirty diaper while having food but she didn't want Mark seeing her get changed nor did she want anyone else to see her in that situation.

Regina remembered daycare briefly and how compliant she was with Julie.  She knew why that was and she didn't like being that submissive but she just couldn't help it at all yet she could do something about it now.  Maybe she could even win? 

Abby wasn't totally surprised by her sister's mouth. It was the 'old' Regina coming through. Abby took a different approach, the 'new' Abby approach. The Abby that was far more mature and level headed. It was still hard for her to break out of her typically sister mindset. She certainly hadn't been at her best when she lost her cool at Julie's the other day.

Abby took a deep breath. She addressed Mark first. "Mark...I'm so sorry you had to hear that. Regina sometimes doesn't act like the sweet little girl she looks like ..." 

Abby then turned to Regina. "You go to your room right now." She said it in a very serious tone. "I don't think you want to be in more trouble than you already are."

Abby did wonder with the diaper starting to get pretty full how Regina's mobility would be. Abby also thought about how easy it was for Regina to talk through her paci...and still sound normal. She wondered if a bigger pacifier nipple would change that. Regina was pretty well addicted to it now... she would need to make that a priority.

Regina looked at Abby confused and a slightly surprised by her sister's response having expected something a bit more rash and a little more angry? If not something slightly mean from her sister yet that wasn't the case at all.  It left Regina feeling confused and a little out of place wondering what she could do right now but nothing came to mind maybe it was from the fact that she felt surprised by Abby's reaction towards her swearing?

The tone had been serious and she felt a little more worried then usual? She felt...more small.  It reminded her of Julie and how quick she was to cut out and punish any of her bad behavior and it wasn't what she had expected from Abby.

Normally she would push her luck and try to do something else to provoke Abby or whomever but this time she didn't and instead held her blanket tightly against her before glancing at the door wondering if she'd be able to walk or not? Her diaper was pretty full....

Regina slowly got up and toddled out of the living room awkwardly having a huge amount of difficulty doing so.  What seemed like hours but were in fact a few minutes Regina had made it to her bedroom and felt exhausted from having walked from the living room thanks to the amount of focus she had to pay to keeping herself steady. There were a few times she had thought about crawling but she didn't want to crawl she still wanted to show that she was a big girl despite everything that had happened and had been said between her and Abby earlier.

Abby watched Regina. It was cute how hard she was trying to walk. She could understand why Regina acted how she did but it didn't make it okay. 

"I'll be right back Mark. Again really sorry about this..." Abby said looking to the hallway. "We'll be back out in a moment."

"It's okay... really. I'll be here." Mark said staying on the couch.

Abby went back into Regina's room. Her arms were crossed as she entered. "Regina Marie." Abby added her middle name in. "Are we not allowed to have guests over? I can't believe you said that...." Abby sighed and walked up to Regina. "Were you scared? Or are you trying to act like a big girl? Tell me why you would do that..." Abby rubbed Regina's arm. Abby could see how Regina was leaned against the bed for support. "I expect you to listen when I ask you to do something. I know it's hard for you...but you'll have a very red bottom until you understand that..."

"Well...I'm going to help you get changed into something to cover your diaper, but really after what you did you shouldn't be allowed anything but your diaper. I'm feeling nice though...and when you are ready to get a new diaper you tell me. But after this stunt it won't be until after dinner. The changing stuff is all out on the living room floor where it will stay." Abby pulled out a night gown with a Frozen theme. It was just long enough to cover Regina's bulky diaper when she was standing. But crawling or bending would certainly expose it. "Arms up, let's get this shirt off."

Regina glared a little at Abby for saying her middle name and started to blush a little because of it, "What did you expect me to say?" whined Regina only to frown a little as Abby walked over to her and rubbed her arm, "B-both," she stammered, "I don't want anyone to see me in a diaper it's embarrassing," she whimpered, "I'm still...in my twenties even if I don't act like it," sighed Regina, "I didn't like getting changed in Day Care either cause there were people around." she explained.

She couldn't help but sigh, "I'm not going to listen to everything you say Abby."

Regina knew that she was going to get into a lot of trouble for that, "You're my sister and I know things are different now but that doesn't mean I don't get to decide and choose things myself," she continued, "if I don't want to get changed in front of someone I don't get changed."

Regina rolled her eyes at that and lifted her arms up for Abby to take off her shirt.

Abby lifted the shirt off. She could understand her sister not wanting to relinquish all control. But she knew she needed to be firm with Regina. "Gigi...it's normal to feel a little embarrassed. This is all still very new... And you are still getting used to things." Abby put the night gown on. "I do my best to give you choices and let you make decisions, but if I tell you to do something and you don't ... you will be in trouble. You are not an adult... you might have to do things you don't want. I am your sister, but I'm also your guardian. This isn't a game... You will listen to me and follow my rules." Abby spoke firm and unwavering. "If you give me any more sassy talk this evening you'll be given a very good spanking before bed, is that understood?" Abby paused, she expected this transition to have some bumps along the way. But, the more she continued to treat Regina like a small child or baby, Abby figured over time Regina would feel more and more like one.

"Now I saw how hard it was for you walking...I don't want you to fall...so you can hold onto me when we go back out there or you can crawl by yourself. Which would you like?" Abby rubbed Regina's back. 

Regina shivered a little at the cold air hitting her naked body and rubbed her arms a little as her nipples hardened slightly as she listened to Abby glad for the night gown despite it's childish design which normally she would of loved but giving the situation that she was in she couldn't help but dislike the choice of attire her sister picked for her.

She wasn't an adult...

"I'm of legal age and what do you mean guardian?" asked Regina confused, "You can't be unless I sign a document or something?" she added softly feeling unsure.  At the moment her and Abby's relationship felt more like a game to her and she enjoyed testing and pushing Abby.  Their relationship wasn't like her's and Julie.

Julie would of spanked her by now or at least that's what she thought.

Regina couldn't ignore Abby's firm tone though and nodded a little understanding her sister.

Hold onto Abby or crawl? Holding onto Abby would be hard and she would likely fall possibly.

Crawling was the easier option yet she was stubborn. 

Regina took Abby's hand and held onto her.

Abby took Regina's hand and hugged her. "I don't need paperwork to take care of you silly." Abby's hug was firm as she put Regina's head to her chest. "You are my baby sister, remember?" Abby noticed Regina's nipples perky under the night gown. She took a finger and lightly went over one of them through the night gown. "You got the cutest little nippies." Abby cooed. 

Abby started to slowly walk with Regina. "I want you to tell Mark you're sorry when we get out there..."

Regina hugged Abby back a little and sighed.

She liked this.

Regina nuzzled her head against Abby's chest suckling her paci softly and nodded before a rush of pleasure shot through her from Abby touching her nipple lightly.  Regina moaned a little at the touch blushing red, "A-ah okay sure." stammered Regina her eyes bright and full of energy.

She felt a little turned on.

Regina couldn't help but think back to the morning when she was touching herself and Julie had....

When they got back to the living room Regina eyed Mark, "I'm sorry for swearing earlier." she apologized but her mind was on other things.

Abby took note of Regina's little moan. She was so cute and so bad at hiding her pleasure. It was adorable.

Abby was pleased with Regina's apology. "Thank you Regina." Abby hugged Regina again, snuggly to her.

Mark looked on. "Appreciate you saying sorry."

Abby looked at Mark. "Okay into the kitchen, after you Mark." Once Mark's back was to them Abby again looked down at Regina, playing with her nipple again, then whispering. "That makes you feel good, huh." Abby stayed playing a moment longer this time, moving to the other nipple. "This one too?" 

Just as Mark looked back Abby scooped up Regina and took her into the kitchen dining area. Regina's diaper was largely exposed with how she was being carried. Abby smiled down at her sister. "Hi cutie." Abby nodded to Mark who removed the tray from the high chair. Abby then sat Regina down in it and pushed the tray in tight against her diaper, hearing it click. 

"There...are you comfy in there?" Abby leaned in close and rubbed Regina's cheek with the back of her finger.

Mark sat down meanwhile.

Regina cuddled up against Abby wanting and feeling particularly close to her sister right now.  

She wasn't focusing on Mark at all and was simply looking at Abby curiously only to squeak softly moaning again trying to be as quiet as possible, "Y-yeah." stammered Regina glancing quickly at Mark's back wondering if he could hear them or not? Regina moaned a little louder this time and nodded her head breathing heavily.

She felt turned on.

Very turned on.

Regina was surprised by Abby and being scooped up into her step-sister's arms aware of how exposed her diaper was right now yet somehow it made her feel excited? More so then it should and the way Abby was playing with her just moments ago with Mark nearby...

She couldn't help but feel tingly down there.

Being placed and locked into the high chair Regina pouted but leaned towards Abby, "Mhm wanna play," whispered Regina softly so only Abby could hear or at least she hoped, "like this morning." she added biting her lip cutely.

Abby smiled, she was going to enjoy this. She whispered back. "Don't worry. I'll take care of my baby sister's needs...even if company is over."

With that she moved away to the stove. "Hey Mark could you give me a hand?" 

Mark smiled at Regina thinking something was a little off. But stood up once he heard Abby. "Sure." He walked over. 

"Could you please cut up some chicken for Regina into small pieces on this plate...some veggies are good too. I need to grab her a bottle...from the other room." She had left a bottle in the other room so it was a good cover but it wasn't all she wanted to grab.

Once Mark agreed Abby moved quickly. She had a remote controlled vibrator that she bought a few years back. It would be perfect. She grabbed it and turned it on, making sure it worked. It was relatively small, she knew it would fit between the diaper and tray support discreetly. She hoped it would be strong enough, but it was worth a try. 

Abby walked back up to Regina. She smiled and knelt down out of site, working the vibrator into place. "Don't worry about what I'm doing, just checking something." She lied. It would be perfect. Regina wouldn't be able to remove it if she wanted to because of the tray.

Soon they were all ready to eat. Mark brought the plate of cut of chicken and veggies to Regina. When he did, Abby turned the vibrator on meduim intensity. Mark also set the bottle of milk down. "How's it all look?" He asked.

Abby was standing in view so she could see.

Regina blushed and wondered how Abby was going to do that? She couldn't possibly do it with her in front of Mark! That would be terrible. What was her sister thinking? Regina waited anxiously and curious from her sister to return as she watched Mark cut up some food for her to have.

Seeing her sister return Regina looked at her with a curious gaze, "Abby?" questioned Regina as she felt something against her diaper? What was Abby doing?

"A-ah," stammered Regina in shock and surprise her face turning red, "Good!"

Regina bucked her hips a little forward squirming in her seat trying her best not to moan despite the fact that her nipples were now rock hard.

Abby smiled. 'perfect' she thought as she turned it off after Regina managed to say "good".

"Thank you Mark... she'll enjoy that very much."

Abby and Mark sat down after Abby tied a bib on Regina. Abby pretending to smooth out the bib ran her hands over Regina's nipples a few times, then took out her paci. Abby turned on some light music to drown out any virbation that might be heard.

"So Mark... just wanted to say thank you again for helping out the other night. Regina was pretty frightened, but you were a huge help." 

Mark smiled a bit. "Sure...I have to ask... though. Regina seems like ...well ...she appears she could function as an adult. Why do you baby her so much?" 

Abby turned the vibrator on again. "Yah...well it's a long conversation really, but I assure you she requires a lot of... attention and care. She gets a little embarrassed when we talk about this in front of her though...we should talk about something else...look how flush her poor little cheekies are." Abby reached over and rubbed her cheek, then picked up the baby bottle and plopped it into her mouth.