LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Abby watched Regina intently. It was cute watching her get on the couch, and even cuter that she couldn't help but rub herself twice already. Abby knew the stuff wore off after about a half hour or so, but it would be fun until then. For now Abby pretended simply to not notice anything.

Abby smiled at her sister. "Well I've never seen it but I just heard it wasn't too scary. I'm sure it'll be fine..." 

"Why don't I go grab us some drinks and snacks. Then we can get it started!" Abby left the room and went to the kitchen. She was mostly out of sight from Regina but peeked back soon after entering the kitchen. "Hey Regina! Is milk okay? Oh sorry did I startle you?" Abby smiled "Guess I was kind of loud...Milk okay?"

Regina looked nervous at Abby but nodded, "O-okay but if it gets to much can we stop the film?" asked Regina softly she just hoped that her sister was telling the truth and not lying about the movie.

She should be fine, right?

Regina nodded and watched Abby leave leaving her all alone for now and in a few seconds she had her hands down her shorts scratching herself only to freeze in shock at seeing her sister by the door causing her to hide her hands behind her back as she blushed bright red, "Millk's good!" replied Regina nervously and embarrassed.

Abby smiled. She'd seen exactly what happened bit again didn't call attention to it. "Good. Thanks." This was making her act like a naughty 13 year old, it was perfect.

Abby got milk for Regina in a white plastic cup with flower print and her own snacks in a small bowl. Abby had water in a large clear glass and a similar snack bowl. It had taken her about a minute to get it all together.

"Okay...here we are..." Abby set everything down, she looked at Regina then smiled and sat right next to her. Abby reached over and took the hand she'd seen in Regina's pants and wiped it with a damp paper towel. "Don't want to eat with a dirty hand..." It was the first indication Abby had given that she'd seen anything, but she thought she down played it perfectly. She loved to see her sister blush. "Here ...this milk is going to be hard to reach for you..." Abby picked it up. "Here you go..."

Abby pretended to look at her phone, sitting forward a bit. She peeked at Regina from the corner of her eye sure she'd take the opportunity to behave like she had been.

Regina watched as Abby returned nervously wanting to scratch more but knew that was inappropriate of her to do so and she would just need to hold herself together otherwise she would only embarrass herself further.

Regina blushed a little at having her hand washed by Abby feeling like a child as she realised that Abby must of seen her rub herself but she didn't say anything about it.

Regina held the cup in both of her hands and sipped a little from it only to notice Abby on her phone.

Should she?

She didn't know and squirmed a little but it was getting to much for her and in a matter of seconds she had her hand down her shorts once more no longer caring that she was being childish she just needed to scratch badly.

Regina placed her head against Abby's arm not quite reaching her shoulder at all.

Abby smiled after Regina rested her head on Abby's arm. She took the milk from Regina and set it down. She decided it was time to call it out "What's going on down there Regina...is something a matter?" Abby spoke in a soft voice. She put her arm around Regina snuggling her a bit. 

Regina instantly laid her head down on Abby's chest whimpering a little due to being caught and how she felt down there.

It was embarrassing.

"I dunno," said Regina responding like a child that had been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar, "it feels weird and I just want to itch but the rash kind of hurts if I do but it's hard." admitted Regina not wanting to admit that she was turned on at all but the truth about the rash hurting was true.

Abby smiled at how Regina had snuggled into her. Abby sat back and pulled Regina a bit closer so she could put her arms around Regina. "Well...try not to itch...that is probably going to make your rash worse." Abby ran her hand through her sisters hair. Abby had the advantage of knowing what she'd put on the pad. "Do you maybe have a little bit of built up sexual tension? I'm sure it was hard at mom and dads to ...play..." Abby tried to sound understanding. She felt like she was making Regina feel like a kid and she loved it.

Regina found it a little awkward the position she was in now but she did enjoy cuddling with Abby so instead of moving away she moved forward crawling into her lap and resting herself against Abby even more.

Regina nodded blushing still but she felt reasonably okay because she knew Abby wasn't trying to embarrass her while before it felt like she had.

Regina felt very childish right now, "M-maybe," replied Regina with a small shrug, "i-i'm not allowed to date or at least they said I wasn't," paused Regina having had a few flings, "so it was kind of hard back home." admitted Regina opening up a little to Abby.

Abby smiled as she spoke to Regina. "Oh, I didn't know they still had that rule." Abby knew why they didn't allow her to date, while she had been able to. But she always had to keep it a secret from Regina. "Well, I'm sure they had a good reason." Abby remembered a few conversations between Regina and her parents about it when she still lived at home. Every explanation Regina always got seemed to center around her maturity level and usually ended up with her crying. It was mostly her dad who was very protective. 

Abby wiped Regina's hand again. "So... I'm not mad but it is pretty naughty touching yourself on my couch... getting that hand all icky. If you need to feel good I have something special for that." Abby paused. "If you ask me very nicely I'll get it, but no more hand down there, okay?" As Abby spoke she had already unbuttoned and unzipped Regina's shorts. She did it without explanation, but she could tell Regina was feeling small and wanted to keep her there. What better way than to do something you'd do to a small child without asking but certainly not to an adult.

Abby was guessing Regina didn't know her own body very well and was probably pretty niave when it came to things of a sexual nature. She wasn't sure of this, but nothing she knew of her sister told her otherwise.

Regina blushed a little, "Yeah," paused Regina, "I didn't really like it at all it just felt really controlling and they could be kind of suffocating at times," continued Regina remembering the few times she had nearly gotten caught with a girl or boy, "I guess but I just wished that they would let me be sometimes." added Regina feeling a little annoyed and slightly guilty.

She had done a couple of bad things in her life to get back at them and that included dating, weed and drinking when she knew that she wasn't allowed to do any of that.

She knew why to an extent that it was down to protectiveness and another reason was due to her birth mother and how she had been and what she had done.

Regina could recall memories of her and none of them were good she remembers being skinny more skinny then she should be when she arrived to her step-mothers house with her dad.

They weren't pleasent memories.

Regina looked at Abby feeling guilty that she had touched herself like that only to look at her curiously, "What do you mean?" asked Regina softly blushing wondering what Abby meant or more importantly what Abby was going to do.

Regina stared in shock. Wasn't this wrong? But she found herself not caring that much.

Regina was curious, "O-okay," stammered Regina feeling nervous, "C-can I have the thing please?" asked Regina wondering how far Abby was going to push her.

She hadn't had much sexual activity at all she had kissed people and while there had been some foreplay she didn't really know much about sex.

She was still a virgin.

She knew that she had been submissive most of the time in those encounters and she liked to get bit but otherwise she was clueless.

Regina looked at Abby questionably, "Is this okay?" asked Regina worriedly similar to a child asking a teacher for help with school work.

Abby cooed a little. "Aww thanks for asking so nicely sis. I'll go get it." She shifted Regina off her and smiled. She was about to get up when Regina asked her if she was sure it was okay.

Abby put her hand on Regina's leg. "Are you a little worried?" Abby decided to give her a more childish out. "You know, it's probably just that cream that got up in there a little that's bothering you. You could just pee a little...see if that washes it out of there a bit...just sit up on your knees here and let a little out if you'd rather do that." Abby was curious what Regina would do now. "It's either that or I'll go get the thing..." Abby smiled inside. 

Abby knew pee neutralize the effect of the cream. She wasn't sure how turned on Regina already was though, though it didn't seem overly so.

Regina smiled a little blushing at the slight coo but she didn't feel annoyed by it at all.

Regina nodded at the question a little and thought about it.

Both ways were humiliating but in very different ways.

Which one?

Regina thought it over and her curiousity won out over her worry, "The thing." stated Regina looking at Abby wanting to be grown up and not do something so childish as pee not realising that she was about to cross several boundaries with her step sister right now.

"Okay ... I'll be right back." Abby got up and went to grab her battery powered wand vibrator. She returned and sat down next to Regina. "Okay..." Abby positioned herself with her back to the side of the couch and like Regina was a small child pulled her in between her legs. "There we go... let's get these off..." Abby lifted Regina's legs and pulled off the shorts. "There we go..." Abby put her hands on Regina's knees and opened her legs and hips. She ran her hands down Regina's inner thighs. 

"Just lay back into me...close your eyes...relax" Abby clicked on the wand and put it to Regina's inner thigh. "Just get used to the vibration...how it feels." Abby smiled. 

Regina watched as Abby left wondering what was going to happen and if she made the right choice or not at all.

The wand looked a little daunting to Regina having never seen one before but she was curious as to how that would help her at all.

Regina was surprised by the position that she was in but felt strangely comforted because of the way Abby was guiding her almost like a mentor or a big sister.

Regina couldn't deny the facts at all.

Abby was mature, financially secure and sexually aware while she wasn't any of those things.

It was embarrassing yet right now Abby was helping her and that made everything okay and she didn't feel resentful at all.

Regina watched as Abby removed her shorts and undies and then moved her legs making her feel like a doll again.

Regina gulped and nodded as she rested herself against Abby feeling nervous yet curious as to what was going to happen.

Regina closed her eyes only to jolt a little crying out at the sudden pleasure she felt after a mere minute panting a little while she grabbed Abby's arm lightly surprised by how good this felt.

Abby was ready to move the vibrator into Regina's pleasure center. She reached down and started to pull the undies off but thought better of it. The underwear would keep her wand clean and having the thick pad against her as she was pleasured would be a bonus as well.

Abby took the wand onto Regina's underwear and vibed her through them and the pad. She pressed slightly as she ran small circles around where Regina would feel the most pleasure.

Abby smiled after Regina cried out and grabbed her arm. Abby wrapped her legs around Regina's to keep Regina's legs open. "You are a little subby aren't you sis..." Abby took her free hand and grabbed Regina's arms she put Regina's arms to her chest and wrapped her own arm over Reginas. Abby then firmly squeezed, keeping now her arms and legs in place. "Ya...you like being restrained in me don't you..." Abby smiled as she continued to use the wand. "Aww, you make such cute little sounds." Abby cooed. 

Abby hadn't imagined the day going like this, but she was glad she was learning such things about her sister.

The vibrations seemed to rumble against her underwear and more so the pad causing her to feel pleasure everywhere but particular where it was vibration right now.

Regina panted heavily at how her step sister used the wand on her. It felt genuinely amazing. The small circular motion elected squeaks and squeals of delight and surprise while her body slithered like a snake in ecstasy from the pleasure she was receiving.

Regina could feel Abby's toned legs wrap around her and suddenly blushed at the closeness and power that Abby had over her in this moment.

She felt submissive towards her step sister and wasn't sure what to do or if she could do anything almost as if she had no power at all while Abby had all the power.

Regina panted finding herself restrained by Abby and barley able to move her body at all besides bucking her hips forward into the vibe desperately and eagerly wanting to feel more. The words Abby spoke caused Regina to keep on blushing and found herself nodding at each point Abby raised.

She was a sub.

She did enjoy being restrained.

Should this really be happening though? Regina found herself not really caring about that answer right now as pleasure shot through her core.

Regina twitched her toes curling and pointing up as her hips buckled once more while her panting increased only for her back to arch up and a small soft shriek of pleasure erupted from the back of her throat as she came for the first time in her life properly but that wasn't all in a matter of seconds Regina began to squirt causing the pad to become wet soaking up her sexual juices while her cunt throbbed with sexual pleasure.

Regina breathed heavily her head rested against Abby's chest her eyes close as she took in everything that her body was feeling right now.

She felt calm more relaxed and a lot more comfortable than before almost as all her pent up stress had vanished into thin air.

Abby didn't relent until Regina had finished. She smiled as she turned off and set down the vibe, letting Regina's legs have some freedom as she removed her legs from Regina's. 

Abby ran her hand through her step sisters hair, cuddling her smaller step sister. Regina was so relaxed. "My little subby sis liked that didn't she?" Abby smiled down. "You were so cute... Bucking up your little hips all your cute little sounds. That was the best pleasure you've ever had wasn't it?"

Abby waited for a response before adding. "Don't worry it'll be our secret ... That you like for me to pleasure you. Maybe next time...I'll just grab you and pleasure you when you aren't expecting it..." Abby teased with a grin, knowing she could easily do it.

Regina would of purred if she was a cat from her step sisters hand running through her hair.

She couldn't remember ever feeling this good before.

Regina snuggled happily into Abby even going as far as to nuzzle her head against her sister's chest.

Regina while affectionate to an extent had never been this affectionate before at all towards anyone.

Regina blushed at the question she felt so small in Abby's lap and she did feel submissive. How much control had she giving away from allowing this to happen? She knew that she would do anything at all to be pleasured again.

Regina nodded shyly, "Y-yeah it was really good." stammered Regina wondering why or even Abby found it or her cute at all but she didn't voice that yet.

Regina's blush grew upon listening to Abby knowing full well that she wouldn't reject the surprise at all, "I really liked it." stated Regina softly her harshness and temper from before completely gone, "I n-never really did anything down there before," admitted Regina quietly and opening up a little, "I've only really kissed people." added Regina looking at Abby wondering how sexually advanced her sister was compared to her.

Abby smiled. Her sister sounded so vulnerable and cute as her cheeks blushed from the conversation. Abby decided to add to Regina's blush. She commented on Regina nuzzling into her chest. "My breast are comfy aren't they, they make you feel good..."

Abby continued to stoke Regina's hair. "Mhmm, I kinda figured you hadn't done anything... you know... this is part of why you weren't allowed to date...mom and dad saw you as just a kid still." Abby started her regressionary mind games back up. "In fact... You musta felt like a little girl, poor thing... mommy and daddy not letting you date...not knowing how to properly pleasure your woman parts... crying all the time...that would make me feel like a kid..." Abby bit her lip, she knew her sister felt silly about how much she cried and she used it here. Regina wasn't good at controlling her emotions when she got upset, unless that had changed in the last year.

Abby then switched gears as she left Regina to ponder her previous words. "Alright time to watch this movie...sit back in your spot there." 

Regina couldn't help but blush a little more thanks to Abby's comment but she found herself nodded slightly because they did feel nice. They felt soft and warm and she wanted to touch them but held herself back because she wasn't confident to do that and she didn't know if Abby would like it if she did.

Regina lowered her gaze away from Abby as she listened.

It was hard to listen and she felt hurt from what Abby had just said and she could feel herself becoming more emotional because of it yet being in such a vulnerable and submissive state had left Regina wide open and easier to manipulate.

What Abby had said was true she did feel like a kid, "That's why I'm going to college now because I don't want to be stuck like that." replied Regina quietly and emotionally knowing full well that she tended to cry a lot and she could be childish but she would never admit that fully.

She couldn't help but feel small next to Abby.

Regina didn't want to move at all but did as she was told and sat back down in her spot but this time she brought her legs up and rested her chin down upon her knees feeling very vulnerable and a little hurt by what had just happened.

Did Abby think of her as a child?

Abby watched Regina move and saw how she was sitting. 'Yes,' Abby thought. Abby very subtly moved Regina's shorts off the couch and out of sight. She then sat up next to her sister.

"Heeey... that looks like a sad face." Abby put her arm around Regina. "What's a matter?" Abby was talking to her like she would a kid she was babysitting. 

Abby sort of wondered as she reflected. 'Was Regina attracted to her?!' She'd have to find out.

Regina wasn't paying much if any attention to Abby right now if anything she was lost in thought.

She wasn't sure what was going on at all.

One moment she was close to Abby and the next she wasn't? Then Abby had to bring all that stuff up! Normally she would get angry but she just felt depressed and hurt.

Regina looked at Abby with sad puppy dog eyes, "Nothings the matter," replied Regina softly not wanting to open herself up anymore towards Abby, "I'm fine." added Regina softly knowing that truthfully she wasn't fine at all.

Regina didn't know what to think at all there was so many thoughts and feelings swirling inside of her. 

There had been times when she was a teen that she had thought of Abby in a certain way even going as far as to develop a crush but she hated the way she was tease and that had hurt her deeply.

If she was honest with herself she still had lingering feelings and with what had just happened reminded her of her crush from when she was a teen yet it seemed as if everything just returned back to normal and that left Regina feeling cold and raw. 

Abby rubbed Regina's arms. "No you aren't fine... I know my sis. Did I hurt your feelings?" Abby brought her head down to meet Regina's gaze. "Hey...I didn't mean to..." Abby gently pulled Regina's folded up legs over hers and hugged her. Regina's head again found her chest with Abby's help. "I have a really important question to ask you..." Abby teased the question, hoping Regina's curiousity would keep her in her sister's hug and that being close long enough would make her feel better.

Abby had seen how much Regina liked affection and closeness, something she really knew all along had been very much reaffirmed after Abby had pleasured Regina.

Regina frowned wishing that Abby would just leave her alone, "It's fine we both know I get to overly emotional anyway so it doesn't matter." replied Regina softly wanting to run from Abby and hide so she could cry properly.

Regina looked Abby in the eye as their gazes met her bottom lip sticking out slightly signalling that she might cry.

Regina sighed, "It doesn't matter and I'm fine anyway." replied Regina again only to find herself pulled into Abby's lap like a upset child.

Regina stopped herself from cuddling into Abby and nuzzling against her step-sisters chest knowing that she would only end up hurting herself in the long run.

Regina despite her feelings couldn't help but be curious, "Okay? What is it?" asked Regina wondering what trick Abby had up her sleeve.

Abby could tell that Regina was upset. She was sure Regina didn't want to cry in front of her. Should she try to make her? Should she not? Abby's brain worked quickly.

Abby chose the former route. "Are you afraid to cry in front of your own sis?" Abby rubbed her back. "It's okay... I'm on your side.... You feel frustrated and embarrassed about everything huh...mom and dad treating you like a kid..." Abby stopped thinking that was enough of a push.