LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina looked at the window rather then at Abby, "Because I'm not actually a baby or a little kid and it's humiliating," stated Regina with a sigh, "Why is this even a thing anyway? I can look after myself for a few hours," she continued only to pause at the mention of being give chances and how Abby can't keep giving them out forever, "N-No," admitted Regina truthfully, "but I'll use the potty when we get home," said Regina firmly, "it's only a short drive," she continued, "I-I nearly used the potty but Julie was busy and my stomach hurt really bad to the point that I couldn't move," she sighed, "a-and the couple of accidents that I've had besides a few haven't really been my fault."

She knew that she was treading on thin ice here, "The door in your place was locked if it wasn't then I would of made it," stated Regina, "in the park I...I had an accident but you know that I have no control over my body when..."

Regina sighed she didn't like being so weak and frail like that.

"Forget it."

Regina held tightly to the soft teddy bear.

"I'm sorry you feel humiliated..." Abby listened. "Mhmm, well part of being mature is taking some ownership of things you have done wrong. I don't think it's fair to say the accidents haven't been your fault. The one where you had a seizure, yes...the others...all of them...are on you." Abby pulled into the driveway then garage.

Abby looked back continuing to talk. She saw Regina hugging the stuffed animal tight, sucking on her paci. "Do you think you felt embarrassed today because Julie made you feel and treated you more little than you were expecting? Sometimes when we aren't expecting something...and it surprises us we can feel like that..." Abby reached back and rubbed Regina's leg. "I bet she did nice things...did you get lots of snuggles and cuddles?" Abby smiled a bit.

Regina glared a little at Abby but kept quiet not wanting to get a spanking or a time out at all. Her sister did have a point but she found it unfair that Abby wasn't listening to her properly or even thinking about each situation or in this case 'accident' properly, "How is it my fault that the door was locked to the toilet?" snapped Regina a little unable to hold herself back fully as they pulled into the driveway.

Regina sighed softly, "I-I guess but it's stupid," she replied, "y-yeah she did and yeah I got lots of snuggles and cuddles but that doesn't change the fact that I feel humiliated and kind of hurt by Julie and you." she added softly.  Was there much of a point in talking to Abby right now or at all?  Regina looked at Abby, "C-can you undo these buckles please? So I can go use the toilet?" asked Regina wanting to prove to Abby that she could infact go like just any regular person.

Abby looked concerned. "Regina...hang on let me get you out of there...." Abby came around and unbuckled Regina and picked her up to carry her inside. Once inside she didn't put Regina down.

"It feels good to snuggle you...I'm sorry that you feel hurt." Abby walked Regina to the kitchen counter and sat her there. "Let me take off my shoes..." She said doing so. "Alright...so you need to potty? Abby came back over smiling slightly. "Lay down here...let me see how these tapes work...it's okay...I'll help you lay back." Abby said supporting Regina's body. "You gotta go pee pee?"

Regina held onto Abby as she was unbuckled and picked up glad to be out of the carseat.  

Regina rested her head down on Abby's shoulder. 

"It feels good to snuggle you too."

Regina offered Abby a soft smile as she sat on the counter and watched her sister take off her shoes, "Y-yeah," she stammered doing as she was told laying down on her back with Abby's supporting her back, "uh...yes but no I've gotta...you know."

Regina blushed brightly.

"Ah, mhmm... little upset tum tum?" Abby said gently pushing up Regina's shirt and putting her hand softly to Regina's stomach. Abby inspected the tapes with her other hand. "Hmm, Julie did a nice job putting this on you...I think she might be better than me..." Abby laughed a little, then looked down at Regina with a small smile. "I'm not going to take this off of you..." Abby looked down, gently holding down Regina. "Wait wait...let me tell you why? Will you stay here please? What I have to say is important..."

Regina nodded with a small frown wanting to go potty but wanting to do it properly and not in her nappy.

She wanted to be a big girl.

Regina squirmed a little at feeling Abby's hand on her stomach and blushed a little at Abby's laugh.

Julie did do a good job diapering her....

Regina sighed feeling a little annoyed and confused, "I'll wait and stay here but I do need to go potty soon." she added frowning wondering what was so important? Why wasn't Abby going to take this off? She needed to go? Regina knew that it was best to keep calm and just wait rather than argue but she hoped Abby would at least be quick.

Abby smiled inside. Regina was too cute...she still didn't get there wouldn't be a potty. 

"So...since you've been here I've really been seeing a side of you that...while I knew was there ..." Abby paused putting her hand back on Regina's stomach. "What I'm saying is...I saw how you were back home...how badly you wanted mom or dad to give you affection. You would never say that...but you just seemed so lost to me. When I found out about your childhood a bit...it made more sense to me. I mean when we were living together back home I was just a kid...but now...I just...I like taking care of you...and you like all of this. The paci, the bottles, how I care for you and knowing someone is there..." Abby paused. "I didn't think that you'd be treated so much like a baby by Julie...I didn't think you would let yourself be..." Abby took a breath and smiled a little. "Still with me? I've got a bit more to say..." 

Regina blushed at feeling Abby's hands on her stomach again and listened to her.

Regina looked away at the mention of her childhood. It was a sore point and topic for her. She did want affection and she did feel lost but what was Abby's point about this?

Regina sighed a little. She didn't protest much against anything but her bark truly was a lot worse than her bite.

Regina nodded a little, "I'm still following," squeaked Regina, "b-but after you say everything you need to say c-can I go to the potty? And we can talk more after I do?"

She felt a little worried and concerned with the way Abby was talking. Had she shocked Abby by not rebelling against Julie more? She did feel closer to Abby because of everything that had happened so far though.

Abby felt like Regina was ready for what she was about to say. Regina had allowed herself to be babied increasingly so the last few days. Abby could see Regina was less sure of herself in just how she talked and acted. She'd clearly already regressed some and Abby suspected it was enough. Abby was sure in how she was going to treat Regina, she needed Regina to know.

Abby sighed a bit. "Just, let me finish... Julie called me when you were napping...we talked for a bit. She told me how much trouble you had reading... And after everything else that has happened these last few days... What I've realized is that you aren't ready for adulthood. And that's okay.... really. I know how badly you want to be a big girl, but for you to get there, first you are going to be not just my little sis, but my baby sis." Abby rubbed Regina's stomach. "I'm going to care for you...and help you... we'll work on dealing with your emotions, reading, we can talk about what you went through when you were little. You have some things you need to work through, and that's okay...and I'm going to help you. You know, we are all a little broken, me too...it's just about having those around you fill in the broken pieces. I'll help you with those pieces." Abby smiled softly.

Abby didn't pause for more than a quick second to kiss Regina's forehead. "I know this is a lot...but this means I'm expecting you to listen to me. There will be rules and structure for you. If you misbehave, there will be consequences. Now, about the potty... I'm sorry that you felt embarrassed with Julie today...but you will be wearing diapers almost all the time, for at least the foreseeable future. And, being in diapers means if you gotta go, you go. We'll work the potty back in...later." Abby looked down, the look on her face saying this was all very real. "If you understand, just give me a little nod yes."

Regina didn't know what to say at all as she continued to listen to Abby in shock and surprise.  Should she be horrfied by this? Should she yell and shout? Call her sister crazy for even suggesting such a thing yet it wasn't a suggesting at all.  

Did she understand what was going on and what will happen? Obviously she knew but she didn't want that she didn't want this yet deep down she couldn't deny the fact that Abby was right. 

Regina turned her head to the side to look away from Abby and had a intense look in her eyes as she thought about everything. The kiss to her forehead shocked her a little. It felt so gentle and soft.

She still wasn't used to that.

Nervously she gazed back at Abby.

Why did Julie have to call Abby? Why did she have to tell Abby about her problems reading? Why did any of this have to happen? Why did she have to be Abby's 'baby sis' instead of 'little' she didn't like being forced to be little at all and still saw herself as the big sister to an extent yet it was becoming harder to view herself as big and adult when she was having such a hard time controlling herself and today had really hurt her a lot. 

What should she do?

What could she do?

Tears grew in Regina's eyes but she nodded a little understanding everything that Abby had said to her. Regina sobbed softly, "It's not okay," she replied weakly, "I-I'm older," whimpered Regina, "d-dad will be mad" she continued, "I c-can go to the potty now? I-I held it?" stammered Regina "College?" she squeaked, "I don't want to be a baby."

It was a lot to take in and Regina was starting to panic and in a matter of seconds she started to cry badly and rubbed her eyes trying to stop the tears as her tummy gurgled loudly in pain wanting Regina to just let go completely but she held on for now despite the pain.

Abby remained calm. "I know...this is hard sis. Come here." Abby scooped Regina off the counter and held Regina across her body. "Try not to cry...I promise everything will be okay. Being a baby will feel very safe and comforting...which is what you need while we work through some things...try not to think about school or other big girl things right now...those will come in time."

Abby had walked over to the couch area, carrying Regina. She stood Regina up, wiping a few tears. "Shh...you're okay. Right now you have a grumbly tummy...I need you to go poo poo." Abby took Regina's hands. "Just think back to when you were a little girl...you were six, running around diapered cause you were the cool kid who gotta still wear one... Do you remember a time you hadda go? What did you do? I don't think you held it...You didn't wanna use that stupid potty did you..." Abby smiled softly and whispered, "It was better to fill your diapee wasn't it?" Abby was trying to relax Regina and get her more comfortable with the idea of going.

Regina whimpered and cried softly into Abby's breasts sniveling loudly as she listened to her sister not able to believe her words at all, "It isn't fair." whined Regina trying to ignore the fact that being in Abby's arms did feel comforting and did make her feel safe despite the fact that it made her feel more like a baby.

Regina whimpered at the mention of her grumbling tummy and looked away again squirming in front of Abby only to look back once Abby grabbed and held her hands. Regina listened carefully getting lost in what Abby was saying.

It was true she didn't like going to the potty because her real mom and her dad would be arguing and she didn't like passing by them because they would notice her and turn their attention on her which meant stress and trouble. 

That was one of the reasons why she didn't want to give up diapers and it always forced her parents to give her attention and care for her. She wanted to be cared for and had wanted to be a baby but she had been a kid back then.

She wasn't a kid now yet looking at Abby she didn't feel much like a adult, "I didn't get yelled at." mumbled Regina softly, "they were always arguing and the toilet was near their bedroom," she admitted, "if I went up they would bring me into their arguments every single time so I didn't want to use the potty because I was scared."

Regina lowered her head.

The potty always gave her anxiety.

Regina whimpered and grunted filling her diaper up noisily.

Abby listened intently. "Awww...yah...that would make me scared too. Yelling is scary..." Abby stayed where she was hearing Regina grunt. Abby was a bit taken aback by how loudly Regina was filling it, but didn't tease her for it.

"That's a good girl..." Abby reached out and rubbed Regina's upper arm. She continued to talk while Regina messed. "I bet it was nice to be able to stay away from that yelling." Abby continued to go down memory lane. "Then for a little while you lived with just your birth mom...but her life got pretty busy didn't it... when did she have time for you? But you were still so little, you needed her..." Abby pulled Regina closer. "It was nice when mommy took the time to change you wasn't it? You had her full attention then..." 

Regina breathed heavily as she filled her diaper and nodded her head.  It had been nice to stay away from them yelling.

Regina sighed as she remembered staying with her birth mom, "Y-yeah." stammered Regina thinking back to the many hours she was left alone in the apartment that her mother had and how afraid she felt, "She didn't change me unless it started leaking," mumbled Regina, "she was always away doing something," continued Regina her eyes closed as she continued to fill her diaper, "I rarely had her attention but yeah" she whispered "I liked having her full attention."

Why was it so easy to talk about this to Abby? Shouldn't she be mad at her? Yet she didn't feel mad.

Regina opened her eyes and looked at Abby having finished filling her diaper.

Abby rubbed Regina's cheek. "I think you're done....come here." Abby sat down and pulled Regina into her lap. Abby didn't bother that the movements would move the mess around in Regina's diaper. "I'm so sorry...that you had it so hard. In the same diaper until you leaked..." Abby paused. "This is how you always wanted to be cared for isn't it? I've made sure that someone is always with you ... giving you attention. I want to give you all the love I can...all that you missed out on when you were little. You need to be little again... because you need to make this part of you right and whole. I'm going to take care of you like you should have been taken care of those years ago." Abby felt emotional. She laughed as she cried a little. "My...that was kinda a stinky poopy." She kissed Abby's forehead then looked down and poked the diaper. "What did you dooooo in the diapee Gigi." Abby smiled and wiped a tear with her finger.

It was true that Abby had her own motivations, there were other ways she could have approached this all...but despite Abby wanting it to be this way...at the heart of it all she mostly wanted to help Regina. 

Regina whimpered a little as she was pulled into Abby's lap.  She didn't like the feeling of her mess moving about and squishing against her bottom but she did like being on Abby's lap it felt nice especially with how emotional she felt.  Hearing Abby talk she simply nodded at each part only to become surprised to see Abby cry a little.  She didn't want Abby to cry but it had been emotional for the both of them.

"It's a lot to take in," mumbled Regina, "b-but I can't exactly disagree with you it's just," she sighed, "I don't know what to do with everything that you are telling me but I guess that doesn't really matter because you won't be letting me out of your sight and even if you do there's going to be someone else like Julie who'll be watching me," she continued, "it's kind of creepy and a little horrifying," paused Regina, "but I don't like being alone a-and I guess I want to say thank you."

Regina smiled softly, "That doesn't stop me from wanting to do my own thing though." she added.  The poking at her diaper made her giggle slightly and while Abby had made her blush she didn't feel as if Abby was doing any of this out of being mean at all. 

Abby smiled. "You don't have to say thank you Ms. Blushy Cheeks... I know you want to do your own thing, and sometimes you'll be able to, but you need to have my permission. That is very important." Abby smiled. "I also realize that...Julie treated you very little. I can understand how the thought of going back there is a little scary...she really babies you huh?"

Abby pasued. "Well what if tomorrow you came with me to class...you could sit up in the front near me. My class isn't too big...and I won't baby you like Julie did...you would be in diapers of course." Abby rubbed Regina's back. "Anyway...I know it's a little scary not knowing what to expect with all of this...and you probably feel nervous and other things...but it'll all be okay." 

Abby laid Regina back on her back. She put her hand on the diaper. "I love how thick this is." Abby whispered. She then spoke at a normal tone. "Soooo...tell me Regina. What things do you want to do on your own, hmm? I know sleeping isn't one of them..." Abby recalled Regina asking to sleep with her for a number of nights.

Regina's cheeks turned even more red at that!  She'd be able to be by herself some of the time? Regina grinned at Abby excitedly only to nod shyly, "Y-yeah she does it's just a big shock," replied Regina nervously, "really? I can come with you! I'll be on my best behavior! Promise."

Regina started to bounce a little on Abby's lap.   She couldn't wait to go and see what Abby did! It would be so cool! 

She did feel very nervous and she didn't know where all this was leading or what would happen in the future but she felt happy for the first time in ages. Has she ever been happy? That wasn't something she wanted to think of at all right now. 

Regina looked up at Abby as she was laid on her back and tilted her head to the side at hearing Abby's whisper wondering what Abby meant by that? But she didn't say anything, "O-oh," she stammered knowing that what Abby said was true and she would likely end up crawling into her bed every night, "just kinda chill? You know rest? Not sleep," she continued, "just so I kinda have a break from you and Julie to calm down by myself."

That was her plan but that didn't stop her thoughts from going to a bad place.  She'd be able to sneak out....

Abby nodded. "I know you will... because if it's too much for you I'll have to send you back with Julie the next day." Abby paused. "But I am excited to spend time with you. No seizures this time!" Abby smiled a bit.

Abby smiled again. She wasn't really expecting Regina to say that. "Oh that's all? Well ... I'm sure sometimes I can be a little overwhelming, but you're doing great. As it so happens you can have some time to yourself now..." Abby turned on Disney Jr. and put the remote up. "I'll go get you a bottle...you can lay here and relax. I'll get you cleaned up before we eat. If you need to come get me I want you to crawl...I don't want you falling and hurting yourself." Abby smiled rubbing Regina's leg. She liked to give Regina little choices to keep her happy. "Anyway, Chocolate milk or apple juice for your bottle?" It at least provided a little illuosion that Regina had control over some things in her life.

Abby took note that Regina hadn't complained about being messy. Plus she'd seen her mess herself for the first time then go and sit in it. Did she like how it felt, wondered Abby. Maybe it just took her back to a time when she was smaller and didn't care? Abby pondered as she made up the bottle. She did love how obviously Regina went. Regina wouldn't poop so obviously in public would she? Her cute little grunt and face she made was a dead give away.

Regina frowned she didn't want to go back to Daycare but she did like Julie and knew that she would miss her a lot.  She couldn't help but chuckle nervously in response at the mention of her sizures and nodded, "Yeah hopefully not!" she giggled in response.

She nodded and smiled despite the fact that she had other ideas forming in her head right now that would probably earn her a spanked bottom for a month! Regina nodded slightly at the mention of crawling and wondered if Abby would allow her to walk at all? She didn't mind staying in a messy diaper for a hour or so. It didn't hurt her after all but it did make her feel very small inside.  Secretly she liked feeling like a baby despite her protests and refusals at Abby and Julie.   

Glancing slightly at the remote Regina knew that the only way to get it was by using a chair to stand on but that might meant accidentally falling off and if Abby caught her she would be in big trouble! She'd also need to put the remote back properly in the right spot, "Chocolate please!" grinned Regina happy that Abby had giving her a choice as she glanced at the TV to see that Blues Clues were on.

Regina forgot about the remote and watched the blue dog with a smile.  She always liked watching Blue Clues! It was one of her favorite shows yet she couldn't help but feel the need to rebel a little against all this and the remote was easy enough to get if she used a chair....

"Gooood choice!"

Abby returned with the bottle and leaned over the back of the couch. She removed Regina's paci and plopped the bottle right in. "There...you hold it." Abby smiled, waiting until Regina had it. "Alright I'll be back in a little bit..." Abby smiled at how glued to the TV Regina's eyes were. 

Abby went back into the kitchen to prepare dinner. She could only see the living room from certian areas in the kitchen, but she felt pretty comfortable that Regina would just lay there and enjoy her bottle. Abby began chopping some veggies.

Regina was surprised by the bottle but nodded and held it with a smile suckling on the teat as she went back to watching her show.

The show ended after twenty minutes.

She frowned at what was coming up next.  She didn't like that show.

Regina glanced at the remote.

Abby hadn't told her no....

Placing her bottle down she stood up awkwardly and toddled over to a chair deciding to push it along the carpet floor to where the remote was.  Regina pleased by the position of the chair climbed up slowly making sure to be as careful as possible yet even with the added height she couldn't quite get the remote.  Regina whined softly and decided to go on her tip toes and now could feel the remote properly but because of the bulk she had between her legs she couldn't handle being in this type of position for to long.

In a matter of seconds Regina slipped falling from the chair the remote in her hand.  

Abby had gotten dinner in the oven and washed up her hands. She walked around to peak in on Regina, only to see her reaching for the remote, standing on a chair. She heard Regina whine a little as she still couldn't get it. Abby simply watched.

Then it happened Regina slipped and thudded right onto her bottom, which luckily was padded. Abby walked in now. "Regina! What are you doing??" Abby walked over and took the remote from Regina turning off the TV. "You could have really hurt yourself! I can't leave you for more than a minute can I?" Abby scolded her.

Abby pulled Regina up and sat her back on the couch. "Why did you do that? Hmm? I can see now that I can't trust you to listen at all...this isn't going to be like before, when you were with your mom, I expect you to behave yourself and I'll be here to make sure you do. You are going to listen and be respectful..."

Abby plopped the paci back into Regina's mouth, then crossed her arms. "What am I going to do with you, hmm..."

Regina had tears in her eyes from falling but it didn't hurt to badly because of the padding on her bottom.  

Looking up Regina became nervous at seeing Abby and frowned but found herself unable to argue against Abby scolding her.  She didn't like being scolded at all by her sister, "Cause I wanted to change the channel?" replied Regina softly scowling even more, "You didn't tell me I couldn't use the remote or watch what I wanted," she explained finding some form of an argument now, "I am listening and being respectful I didn't do anything bad." she added only to sulk at having the paci plopped back into her mouth.

Regina folded her arms and stared at Abby. 

This was new and a first.  No one really dealt with her in this way before mostly it was just a telling off? Regina was just as scared as she was curious.  

Secretly there was a small part of her that liked being naughty and causing mayhem.