LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Julie noticed Regina sleeping after a bit and smiled. She was glad Regina was getting more rest. Julie got caught up in tending to the other kids and before she realized it 4pm was approaching and Regina had been asleep for a good 2 hours. 

Julie saw she had a text from Abby. "Hey did you want me to come by and pick Regina up? Or did you want me to stop over at your place later?" 

Julie responded. up to you. We will be here until about 6pm if you decide to get her.

Julie could see Regina stirring. She walked over and put her arms on the crib. "Hey sleepy." She said softly. Julie noticed a small spot on the crib sheet. "Uh oh... someone must have done some more tinkles in their sleep...yep, you got a little on your outfit there too..." Julie shook her head a little. "Auntie will get you cleaned up...come here sweetie." Julie smiled softly.

Julie could see the obvious bulge from the full diaper through the shortalls. Julie hadn't thought to bring a change of clothes, at least not ones that would fit over a diaper. She had packed the jeans and underwear Regina came over in. She'd have to figure something out.

Regina yawned loudly and stretched her diaper felt heavy and full as she moved a little.  Something felt wrong? It felt more icky then it should. Hearing Julie's soft voice Regina lifted her head properly and looked up at her only to frown a little as she glanced down quickly at the spot on her outfit wondering what was going to happen.  She didn't have a change of clothes? Regina rubbed her eyes still waking up before lifting her arms up towards Julie, "Auntie." said Regina cutely waiting to be picked up out of the crib or for the crib to be lowered.

She felt surprisingly small and little compared to before. Maybe it was due to Julie's soft smile and voice? Or the way Julie had been treating her today? 

"Icky." said Regina quietly in regards to the state of her diaper right now.

"Yes...I know. Auntie will take care of the icky for you." Julie noticed how Regina was acting right away. Clearly the day and how Julie had been treating her was affecting her. Regina had such a disposition for being little, being a baby. Julie was really seeing it now...this was more comfortable for her than being and adult. At least that is how Julie saw it.

She picked Regina up and carried her to the changing table. "Here we go..." Julie said unbuckling the shortalls and sliding them down and off of Regina. This left her in just the shirt and diaper. The shirt appear to be clean still to Julie.

"Yes, this is very full...it's not your fault for leaking. Auntie didn't know you'd sleep so long." Julie untaped the diaper and brought it down. The changing area really had no privacy. Only Julie's body would prevent anyone from seeing what was going on. Still none of the kids were really paying much attention. That was until a 5 year old boy came from out of the neaby bathroom and stopped seeing them. 

"Hi Ms. Julie! Are you changing her?" Can I help!" He bounced excitedly.

Regina held onto Julie and rested her head against her shoulder as she was carried over to the changing table. 

Having her shortalls unbuckled and taken off caught Regina by surprise as the diaper was no longer concealed and pressed against her but now hanged against drooping downwards her accidents evident by the colours her diaper displayed. 

Regina wriggled a little on the changing table feeling highly vulnerable with only her shirt and diaper covering her.

Having the diaper undone Regina felt relieved to be somewhat free and a little bit better only to hear a kid's voice causing her to turn her head to glance at the little boy before looking at Julie with a certain look.  She didn't want anyone changing her! Yet she couldn't find her voice to say anything at all to Julie.  

Regina covered her face.

Julie looked at the boy, Dillon, and then looked to Regina. Julie knew she really shouldn't let the boy help, but she couldn't resist the opportunity. This was really going to make Regina feel like a baby, she thought.

"You can step up over here on the stool Dillon. But I don't think you'll be able to help much. When I ask you to go back to your room, you need to do that, okay?" 

"Okay!" He said getting up so he could now fully see what a mess Regina had made.

Julie rubbed Regina's arms. "Don't be embarrassed baby...Dillon is very nice." 

"She's a baby?" Dillon asked curiously. "That is really stinky..."

"Mhmm...she hadda upset tummy." Julie lifted Regina's legs and started to wipe her bottom. "But that's okay...we will get her all clean. Can you get me out a diaper from the bag right there Dillon?"

Dillon nodded and searched for a new diaper as Julie wiped.

Regina kept her hands covering her face as she stayed completely silent only to become greatly embarrassed by Julie allowing Dillon to help. Regina kept quiet as anxiety and shame filled her from what was about to happen.

What could she do? She didn't want to swear or yell otherwise she'd get into trouble but she felt trapped and helpless.

She needed to talk to Abby about this.  Maybe she would listen? Maybe she could just pretend to be sick tomorrow? And avoid going to Julie and daycare again? Would that be possible? Maybe she could escape somehow? Maybe when she got to bed later tonight? Sneak out without Abby knowing? Would that work? Would that be possible? Ideas and thoughts filled Regina's head about what she should do.

Regina whined softly as Julie rubbed her arms and called her a baby.

She did feel like one right now.

The wipes felt cold. 

Regina whimpered and had tears in her eyes but she still had her hands covering her eyes and face.

Julie, being experienced in changing, was making quick work of the mess. She heard Regina's wimpers. "Shh, it's okay baby... Auntie is almost done. You are being very brave."

"Why is she being brave?" Dillon asked setting down the diaper he'd pulled out.

"Because she kinda crys a lot...she's very sensitive. So, she's doing very good to not cry." Julie explained.

"Yah babies cry a lot." Dillon added.

Julie lifted Regina and slid the new diaper under her. It had the same cute pink and blue bear print as before, but this time Julie had laid two diaper boosters down inside the diaper. Since Regina's eyes were closed she'd be none the wiser, but the added thickness keeping her legs apart would only make it harder for her to walk. 

"Okay Dillon we are all done here, thank you. Go on back to your side please." Julie watched him leave and started to powder Regina. She applied it liberally, then taped the diaper up. "Let me know when you feel ready to get down baby...I'll help you and you can go play." 

Regina continued to hide herself behind her hands as Julie took care of her.

Was she really being brave? She wasn't doing anything to stand up for herself right now.

Hearing Dillon's voice caused Regina to feel worse.

Babies cry a lot?

She wasn't a baby but this kid thought she was?

She knew that she wasn't but that didn't change the horrible fact that she felt like one right now squirming on the table helplessly in need of an adult to help and clean her up. She never felt this way before nor did she want to feel this way again anytime soon.

Regina could feel the diaper being taped up around her and could of sworn that it felt thicker then before but she didn't know if that was true or just her imagination as she continued to hide herself feeling a little relieved that the kid was gone leaving her and Julie alone.

"I don't want to play." mumbled Regina with a small sob. 

"Oh no...don't start crying now. You did so well." Julie sat Regina up and hugged her. "I think someone needs some snuggle time with Auntie and a bottle." 

Julie moved to the side and pulled a baby bottle from the diaper bag. She opened a formula container and filled the bottle. "I think you'll feel better after some snuggles... I got a text from your sister. She says she can't wait to see you." Julie smiled lifting the smaller Regina up and taking her to a chair. Julie positioned Regina. 

"Do you want to try and hold the bottle? Or do you like when I hold it for you?" Julie smiled teasing the nipple to Regina's lips as she held the bottle and snuggled Regina who was in just a shirt and diaper.

Regina had allowed her arms to fall to her side as Julie sat her up and hugged causing the diaper to crinkle loudly as she rested her head against Julie's shoulder feeling a little bit defeated from everything that had happened so far choosing not to say anything right now. 

Abby? She wanted her sister pretty badly right now with everything that was going on and happening. 

Regina allowed herself to be carried by Julie to the chair.

Regina said nothing at all in response to Julie keeping quiet as she took the nipple into her mouth and suckled softly while cuddling up to Julie despite her feelings at the moment with everything that had gone on previously and earlier.

Julie held and cuddled Regina as she drank. After a few minutes she saw Abby come in the door of the daycare. Abby spotted them right away.

"Hey you guys...Regina..." Abby was happy to see Regina but a bit shocked to see her in her current state. "What...i.." Abby struggled with what to say. Regina looked like such a baby in this moment. Her hair...being fed a bottle...an exposed thick diaper... "How was she?" Abby knelt down sensing Regina wanted her. She held Regina's hand. "I'm here." She said smiling.

Julie spoke. "She struggled a little bit today...she did use some bad words here...but she had a little time out for that...she's been pretty upset. I'm not sure if her tummy is bothering her either, she's had a couple of messy diapers. But, it was her first day... those things happen. She's a sweetie anyway."

Abby felt for Regina. "Come to sis..." She pulled Regina off Julie's lap and gave her a big hug. Tighter and longer than any hug she'd given Regina before. "I missed you." She whispered.

Regina suckled softly on the bottle of formula unaware of what Julie was feeding her believing it to be a thick-type of milk but like always she felt a little lost and her mind was wondering about daydreaming as she enjoyed the closeness she and Julie were sharing despite her feelings and thoughts.

Hearing Abby's voice broke Regina out of her daydreaming and she turned her head to look at her sister staring at her like a deer in headlights. What was her sister thinking? Regina was surprised that Abby was talking directly to Julie for a moment instead of her but she was glad and pleased to have Abby here and was even more pleased when her sister knelt down and held her hand.

Regina gripped Abby's hand tightly.  

She fought a lot with her sister but she didn't like being away from her this long at all and while she had found Abby annoying with how much she had babied her it was nothing compared to Julie.  It was secretly a good balancing act though.  Regina had a short fuse and being swapped between Abby and Julie meant that she wouldn't get to annoyed or upset with the other but that didn't take away her feelings and how she felt.

Regina was glad to be out of Julie's lap and returned Abby's hug clinging to her sister.   They never hugged like this before and Regina couldn't remember ever feeling like this before either, "I missed you too." replied Regina her voice slightly strained indicating that she might cry.

She didn't dislike or hate Julie but she didn't like being in a Daycare at all and hated the feeling of hopelessness and helplessness she had felt throughout the day.

Julie stood up. "I'll let you two be...I need to go check on the others..." With that she walked away.

Abby smiled feeling the embrace between them. She could also hear the strain in Regina's voice. "It's okay...I'm here now...I'm here." She continued to hug her sister. 

Abby finally pulled back a little. "Where are your pants?" She put her hands on the thick diaper, running a hand over it to feel it's thickness. Abby started to think that maybe this was going too far. Yes, she had always thought her sister was a bit of a 'baby' and she proved it since moving in, but this was too far, wasn't it? She still needed to be an adult. Right? Abby felt conflicted in her own thoughts.

Abby shook her head a little bit. She tried to be positive. "I must say...your hair is really cute like this..." Abby smiled a bit trying to cheer Regina up. "Alright, let's figure out your clothes situation so we can go home..." 

Regina glanced over at Julie a little watching her leave to go take care of the other children that needed her.

Regina felt a little relieved by this and was glad to be left alone with Abby.

Her sister's words comforting her almost instantly at the knowledge that she was here and wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Regina kept close to Abby holding onto her.

The question threw Regina off, "I don't know," she admitted softly, "I had an accident and," paused Regina feeling embarrassed her cheeks going red, "and it leaked but I think the clothes that I wore the s'morning is still at Julie's." she added softly.

Regina blushed at the compliment about her hair and had tried to ignore Abby touching her diaper moments ago but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to walk at all with the amount of bulk between her legs.

Would anything fit over her padded bottom or not? Regina smiled at the mention of home and nodded a little, "Abby," said Regina quietly, "could we talk later? Please? Properly?" asked Regina softly needing to vent and needing her sister's comfort.

She was a adult and while she was childish she wasn't this childish right? She wasn't less mature than a four year old? Julie's comment stung badly and today had knocked her confidence back big time as well.

Abby could see Regina's embarrassment as she explained what happened. "I'm sorry that happened...that must be why Julie has you in this thick diaper...come with me..." 

Abby walked Regina over to the changing area close by and started poking around, finding Regina's jeans and underwear from earlier. Abby took notice that even the few steps seemed hard for Regina in the bulky diaper. "Here we go...of course we can talk." Abby smiled. "These jeans aren't going to fit over that diaper...I know it might make you a little blushy but I think you're going to have to walk to the car without pants...I'm just outside the door...do you think you can do that for me?" Abby looked down with empathy in her eyes. "I know you've been through a lot today...do you think you can do this one last thing for me?" Abby smiled sweetly. 

Regina looked away from Abby gazing downwards feeling ashamed of having such a big accident like that especially in a place which was meant for kids.

Regina had a hard and terrible time walking over to the changing table. Her legs were forced far apart by the diaper forcing her to lose a lot of her balance and while she did manage to make it that didn't excuse the fact that each step she made was clumsy and the threat of falling onto the floor was much more dangerous and real than ever before.

She sighed, "I just want to get out of here before we talk." 

She didn't want Julie feeling upset by any of her words and she didn't want to get worked up either or at least if she did get worked up she didn't want to do so in such a public place and rather it be back at home.

Regina frowned but nodded, "O-okay," she stammered out quickly staring at Abby, "but I'm not sure if I can walk," admitted Regina nervously, "with this it's to thick and I don't want to fall."

Regina knew that if she did walk and fall there was a chance she could cry and she didn't want that to happen one bit especially not here or outside she didn't want anyone looking at her.

Swallowing the little bit of pride she had left Regina blushed, "Could you carry me?" requested Regina nervously and anxious. She didn't want to ask that at all but she didn't want to leave anything to chance.

"I understand sis. We can talk in the car or at home." Abby looked at Regina. "Yes...it did seem hard for you to walk..." Abby was folding up Regina's clothes. "Why don't you go over and say goodbye to Julie...then we can go and I'll carry you out. You're lucky you are so small that I can carry you." Abby smiled. "I know you don't want to fall.. you can make it over to Julie right?" Abby knew the floor was padded, but she wasn't sure Regina wouldnt cry if she fell. Regina wasn't good with pain and she seemed extra emotional at the moment.

"I'm going to finish getting your things together here." Abby thought to suggest crawling but the moment had passed. Once Regina wasn't looking, Abby took a few diapers from the diaper bag and put them into her purse. 'Julie won't miss a few of these...,' she thought. She saw the disposable boosters and put a few of those in as well.

Regina nodded a little and blushed slightly, "okay and y-yeah." stammered Regina in regards to Abby's comment about carrying her.  It shouldn't be possible for her sister to carry her or Julie considering her age but she was below average height and didn't weigh much at all which did make it possible to carry her around.  It was a good thing to considering the couple of hikes she, Abby and their parents went on when they were all living together or decided to go on holidays. 

Regina waddled over to Julie trying her best to be careful not to fall over at all, "A-auntie." stammered Regina calling out to Julie as she neared her only for her foot to slip causing her to stumble downwards on the floor her face hitting the soft padding but not even that was enough to stop Regina from whimpering and soon enough a few tears slid down her face as she tried to get back up only to fall again on her bottom thankfully this landing didn't cause Regina any pain but it did deal another blow to her self-confidence as she looked at Julie.

Julie turned her head in time to see both falls and walked over, kneeling next to Regina. "Aww don't cry baby..." Julie hugged Regina. "You're okay, it was just a little fall. Walking can be hard for little ones...don't feel bad." Julie wiped a few tears. She could tell Regina wasn't physically hurt. "Did you come to say bye? I know today seemed kinda hard for you...but tomorrow will be better. First days are hard..." Julie hugged Regina.

Abby walked up. "Regina, did you fall? Here let me help you up...then we can get going..." Abby readied herself to help and pick up Regina. 

Julie looked at Abby. "I'll call you later tonight and we can talk about the rest of the week. Thanks for dropping her, it was fun."

Abby smiled back. "No thank you! Talk later!"

Abby looked at Regina. "Ready to go?" Abby smiled sweetly. 

Regina rubbed her eyes sniffling a little as she felt Julie hug her and leaned her head against Julie's chest crying a little from the sudden shock of falling. 

'Walking can be hard for little ones'

Rang throughout Regina's head and caused her to frown a little.  She wasn't a 'little one' and she knew how to walk! It was just a lot harder now with the amount of bulk she had around her waist.  Regina nodded a little but continued to frown and decided to keep quiet rather then spoil the mood.  

She didn't want to come back tomorrow at all.

Regina returned Julie's hug only to look up at Abby with tearful eyes still and nodded in response to having fallen moments ago. Would she have to go to daycare again? Would Julie tell Abby about her reading problems or not? Regina nodded once more and lifted her arms upwards to Abby waiting to be lifted up by her sister.

Abby did lift Regina up and carried her like a small child out of the daycare, while also carrying her other belongings.

"I'm sorry you fell... you'll be okay." Abby smiled down as they neared the exit. "Just look at me...no one else is looking at you. We'll be to the car really quick." With that Abby carried Regina outside and opened the backseat setting Regina down into a brand new car seat. Julie had recommended Abby get one. It was very much like Julie's car seat. "We made it, phew." Abby smiled.

Abby started to buckle Regina in. "I got you a little stuff bear at the store...he's right next to you there. I think he needs a name." Abby smiled.

Regina placed her head down on the side of Abby's chest. 

Glancing up at Abby she nodded and wiped her eyes a little, "O-okay." said Regina nervously as they exited the daycare.

There wasn't anyone outside and everything seemed normal?

Regina frowned at seeing the brand new car seat feeling a little insecure, "D-do I really need to sit in a car-seat? I've never needed one before." stated Regina hoping that Abby would let her out and allow her to sit in the front with her but she doubted that.

Glancing to her side she saw the bear and smiled slightly picking it up, "It's really soft," she said, "a name? Uh? Berry?" asked Regina holding the teddy bear close to her only for her stomach to grumble in pain from the formula Julie had fed her earlier in the daycare her stomach not used to it at all.  Regina winced a little only to remember Julie's words from earlier that if she held it she would get punished! Looking at Abby she frowned, "I need to go to the toilet." she stated hoping this time she would be able to make it and that nothing would stop her like before. She should be okay for ten minutes maybe fifteen tops.

Abby listened to Regina's question. "Yes, you need to be in the car seat. I want you to be safe." Abby worked to buckle Regina in.

"That's a cute name. I'm glad you like him!" Abby smiled glad to see Regina smiling. "Alright, all safe and buckled in."

Abby was just about to close the door when she heard Regina say she needed the toilet. "Thank you for telling me." Abby smiled a little, and then closed the door.

Abby sat in the driver's seat and started the car. "So...did you have a good time with Julie? I was a little embarrassed to hear that you misbehaved... did you say you were sorry to Julie?" Abby started to drive.

Regina frowned at that and hugged her teddy bear close to her as Abby buckled her in making her feel more like she actually was a small child rather then a grown up. Why wasn't Abby letting up? This wasn't funny! Regina sighed softly and rested her chin on top of Berry wondering if Abby was going to take her complaints seriously or not?  Was it worth it to even tell Abby how she felt? She didn't feel like a equal at all.

Regina kept frowning and watched Abby get into the driver's seat only to blush a little at the knowledge that Abby knew about her outburst and even a little embarrassed about it, "I can't remember," replied Regina honestly she remembered waking up and Julie feeding her a bottle but besides that she couldn't remember apologizing properly to her, "a-and I guess it was okay but I really don't want to go to daycare again," paused Regina, "A-abby," stammered Regina, "could I stay home tomorrow? I promise that I'll behave and won't do anything bad, please?" asked Regina pleadingly, "I'll try and be more mature." she added softly knowing that she hadn't been very mature at all since arriving but she hoped that Abby would at least give her a chance to prove herself. 

Watching them leave the Daycare Regina felt slightly nervous over the fact that Abby hadn't taken her to the potty but their house wasn't to far away thankfully.

Abby drove. "Well...why don't you want to go back? I don't mean to upset you, but staying at home alone is not an option for tomorrow. If you can act more mature then maybe we can talk about it later in the week..." Abby looked back stopped at a light. "I thought you were going to be a big girl today... I do really keep giving you chances...but I'm not going to keep giving them to you forever." Abby paused, starting to drive again. "Did you use the potty at all today? Even once?"