LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina closed her eyes.  She didn't like feeling this scared.

The small tug at her thumb caused Regina to whine a little and look at Abby.  She was looking for some form of comfort but it didn't take long for Regina to calm down as she suckled on her pacifier instead while resting her head on Mark's chest.

Regina sighed.

She was glad that she would be able to go home soon and hopefully just rest from what just had happened.  A seizure wasn't a easy thing to go through even a small one was hard on her but she didn't blame Mark.

He hadn't known.

Regina nodded a little and continued to suckle on her paci remaining silent for the most part.

Sitting on the top of Mark's trunk Regina had noticed the car-seat and couldn't help but wonder if Mark had a kid? He couldn't be married otherwise what was the point in regards to their earlier conversation? "Some water would be great, thanks," said Regina, "I don't really need to go to the bathroom." added Regina quietly blushing a little.  Would Abby be upset with her? Would Abby spank her? Would Abby see her more as a kid then before? Was Abby okay with?  What did Mark think about her now? He seemed okay with everything that was happening and hadn't made fun of her for using a pacifier nor her thumb?  Would Abby tell Julie about what happened? Did it matter? All this thinking was only stressing her out and that wasn't good she still felt pretty weak.

Mark smiled a bit, he noticed her blush in response to the bathroom question. "Okay sit tight..." He went and grabbed a water bottle and came back to Regina. Normally he'd be a bit more inquiring about her using a pacifier and seemingly some sort of padded underwear. It was all very strange to him. 

"Okay I'll take this..." He plopped the paci out of her mouth and brought the water bottle up. "It's okay I'll hold it... just take some sips." He stayed close. "I'm really sorry about the flash...I didn't even mean to have it on..." Mark pulled the water bottle back. "Can I ... Oh hold on..." Mark looked at his phone. "Looks like your sister wants me to drive you back... without her." Mark put his phone away and held the pacifier back out. "Did you want this? It's okay...my little girl likes them too. She's only using them at night at least...but it's okay, if you need it go ahead." Mark waited to see what Regina would do.

(If she puts the paci in her mouth) He then lifted her up and opened the door, sitting her down into the car seat, as if she were only a small child. 

(If she doesn't put the paci in her mouth) Mark lifts her from the back of the car and sits her down next to the car seat.

Regina waited for Mark to return with the bottle of water and smiled a little only to briefly frown at having her paci removed.

Drinking the water Regina found it a little odd that Mark was holding the bottle but didn't say anything about it.

Regina tilted her head curiously, "It's okay," she replied only to glance at Mark's phone a little to see her sister's name but not the message.  Her sister wasn't coming with them? Regina shrugged, "o-okay." stammered Regina not liking the fact that her sister wasn't going to be with her at all right now but she knew that she shouldn't be relying on Abby like that at all she wasn't a child.

Looking at the pacifier and then at Mark she nodded and reached out for the pacifier.  She felt vulnerable right now and the paci brought her comfort yet the knowledge that Mark had a little girl and she only used them during the night didn't do much for her confidence right now but that was the least on her mind.

Being placed down in the car seat Regina found herself becoming conflicted she wanted to move from it yet she didn't want to move at all.  She didn't feel as if she had the energy to fight and did it really matter anyway? Regina rubbed her eyes, "Did she say anything important in her text?" asked Regina wanting her sister but she didn't want to be clingy. Would Mark stay with her till Abby got back? Would she be by herself?

Mark adjusted the straps on the car seat and brought the padded crotch part up snuggly between Regina's legs and the other straps over her shoulder. He buckled her in. "There... you will be nice and safe in there." Mark patted her leg a bit. "No she didn't mention what she was doing...but she gave me your address." 

Mark could see she looked tired. "We need to get you home so you can get some sleep...oh hold on another text." Mark read it. "Ahh, sounds like she wants to stop at the store on the way home to get you a few things." Mark smiled. "You gotta silly sister... dunno what you could need so urgently." Mark looked at Regina. "Let's see what she's getting you..." Mark started to type on his phone. He was at such a distance that Regina couldn't reach him buckled in.

Being strapped into the car seat caused Regina to wriggle and squirm.  She hadn't expected to be buckled into the seat! The padded crotch part of the seat caused Regina to blush terribly as she realised and felt her wet padding being pressed up against her more while her legs dangled downwards her feet not touching the soft carpet floor of the car.

Regina looked down feeling a little bit ashamed but at least Mark was right that she would be safe.......

Sleep sounded good and Regina found herself nodding a little.

Another text? Regina tried to move forward to get a look but it was useless.

Regina looked confused.  She didn't know what her sister was getting? Or what she needed either? Unless Abby was getting her diapers? But she didn't need diapers? Abby knew that right? So what could be so important? Yet did she want Mark to know what Abby was getting.  Regina squirmed a little and tried to reach out but couldn't, "Mark," said Regina, "it's probably nothing." she added blushing brightly yawning a little as she talked.

Mark smiled at little at how cute she was. He could see her blushing as she reached forward. He typed the text and sent it. "There...we'll see what she says..." He put his phone in his pocket and helped her drink some more water before putting it in the cup holder next to her. 

Mark got in and started to drive. "You know, my little girl...she used to have a hard time falling alseep...I'd have to drive her around. Being in that comfy car seat, paci in her mouth...she'd always pass out. She sleeps a bit better now." Mark was driving. "Want me to tell you a story kiddo?" He glanced back in the rearview mirror.

Regina sighed.

She was just as curious as Mark maybe even more about what her sister was buying for her.

The water quenched her thirst.

Regina listened to Mark and wondered how old his daughter was? She very much doubted that they were the same age yet in some ways she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Mark's daughter sounded more grown up then her yet that wasn't true.

She was a grown up. She was Abby's older sister but that wasn't something Mark needed to know or find out.

Kiddo? Blushing Regina simply nodded, "Sure." she yawned again rubbing her eyes normally she would of told swore at being called kiddo but there wasn't much fight in her right now.

"Alright, let's see...." Mark started telling a story. It was a make believe story with Regina in it. Where she was going to Minnie and Mickey Mouse's house. It wasn't very different from ones that he would tell his daughter. 

After a short time they were at Regina's. It wasn't really long enough for her to fall asleep. Mark stopped in the middle of his story. "Here we are...and your sister texted back..." Mark got out and went and opened Regina's door. "Let's get you inside...then we can see what your sister said and I can finish the story for you." Mark unbuckled Regina and lifted her out, then carried her inside. 

Once inside Mark took his shoes off and carried Regina over to the couch. "This is a nice place...here we go." Mark sat and placed Regina in his lap. He pulled out his phone, but kept it between himself and Regina so she couldn't see the screen. "Let's see... She's on her way home...and she needed to get you diapers." Mark moved the phone and looked at Regina. "Aww, that's so cute...you wear diapers? I thought I felt something padded down there..."

Regina could feel herself becoming more and more tired upon hearing the story.  It was cute but she wasn't a kid and while she did like Minnie and Mickey it felt silly for someone to tell her a story like this? Yet she didn't protest.

Regina was glad to see her and Abby's house again. 

Looking at Mark she rubbed her eyes, "What did she say? Oh! Okay...."

Regina held onto Mark as he lifted her up and carried her inside glad to be out of the carseat and able to move more freely now.  The seat had felt nice though. It was very soft and she could see herself falling asleep in it if it had been a longer journey. 

Being back inside Regina wanted nothing more then to head to her room and fall asleep but that wasn't possible right now as she sat in Mark's lap waiting for her sister to return.  Regina feared that was what Abby was getting for her and nodded a little, "Kind of..." paused Regina, "it's just really complicated." she added wanting to see the text fully but she wasn't able to see it. Was her sister just getting diapers or was she getting something else? How long would her sister be? Would she be asleep by the time her sister got back?

Mark smiled, she hadn't called his bluff. He of course had the advantage of knowing she had something on. "Yah?" Mark gently laid Regina back. "Well you must be having a hard time keeping your underwear dry..." Mark gently pulled down the front of her shorts, exposing the front of the wet diaper. "Aww yah...I was thinking you might be wet...it's a good thing you are in a diaper...your sister takes real good care of you doesn't she. Diapers... pacifier...she really loves you." He pulled the shorts back up and rubbed her tummy a bit with a smile. "I'm sure your sis will be back soon to change you...how about I finish that story?" Mark smiled as she laid next to him, her legs over his lap.

Regina blushed.

It was true.

She was having a hard time keeping herself dry as of late but that was only due to the stress of moving to a new environment, right? It wasn't her fault that she couldn't keep dry and was finding it hard to do so.

Regina was startled by Mark and shocked by the suddenness of having her shorts pulled down exposing her sodden diaper.

A good thing that she was in a diaper?

Regina wasn't quite sure what to say to Mark and just nodded to him to finish the story. She would just have to think this over when she wasn't tired and so stressed.

It wouldn't take long for Regina to fall asleep now.

Mark continued his story and as he noticed Regina's eyes getting heavy he started to make Minnie Mouse baby Regina in his story. He took a little blanket on the couch and put it over Regina. After about five minutes it seemed she was asleep so he stopped the story. 

Shortly after that Abby came in, and walked over. "Hey Mark...thank you so much for this...how is she?" Abby said quietly. 

"She's good...she came around a bit. I gave her some water...she is wet though." Mark looked over.

Abby looked at them. "Oh yeah sorry about that... probably should have warned you about the diaper...did she tell you she had to go, oooor?"

"No, I could tell she had something on just from carrying her. I checked it here a few minutes ago and it was pretty wet." Mark said moving Regina's legs and standing up.

Abby sighed a little. "This is my fault...I sort of encouraged this behavior. I didn't think it would go this far so fast...she really likes being babied."

Mark nodded. "She does...I think you just need to treat her like an adult if you want her to be one. She really takes to this though...if you aren't careful she might not want to be an adult."

Abby raised an eyebrow. "Yah? Well it's a bit more complicated. See...she's been behaving much better since being here. She really is pretty immature... she needs a lot of rules and structure. Back at home...it was like all over the place with her. They tried to give her some responsibility but she'd mess it up...then she'd get treated like a child...but eventually convince the parents she would do better this time...it was like a never ending cycle." Abby paused. "I just want her to be happy and find herself...it's hard to know what's right."

Mark shrugged a little bit. "Well I think you are doing fine." 

Abby looked at him with a small smile. "Thanks."

With that Mark left and Abby went back to Regina. Abby shook Regina slightly to see if she was in a deep sleep or not. "Regina...can you wake up...need to get you ready for bed..." Abby wasn't sure if she'd get Regina up or not.

Regina fell asleep quickly.

She had been very tired and it didn't take long for her to doze off.  Mark's voice had been so relaxing!

Unfortunately Regina had missed the conversation between Mark and Abby but that was probably for the best because she would of likely made a fuss and tried to argue a couple of points despite how tired she was.  There would of also been a chance that she would of gotten over-tired and annoyed by what was being said between the two.  Regina desperately wanted her independence and maturity badly but she wasn't someone that had much maturity to start with and she was growing more and more dependent on Abby despite fighting against her as much as possible or more so whenever she had the urge to fight against her step-sister.   

Did she enjoy this treatment? No and yes.

Would she ever admit to enjoying it? At the moment no.  She didn't want Abby to find out that she liked how much they would cuddle together and how much time they were spending together despite everything that was happening and how conflicted she felt.  If Abby ever asked her about this she would deny it or deny most of it at the very least.

Was she happy like this? It was a hard thing to answer and one that if Abby did ever ask her she would just deny again on principle.  Her strong-headiness would always win no matter what, right? 

Regina could sometimes be a very heavy sleeper but also a light sleeper depending on what she had been doing during the day and how she felt.  It didn't take long for Regina to stir her eyes half opened as she stares up at Abby tiredly, "Huh..." said Regina sitting up a little rubbing her eyes, "Abby? Did you say something?" asked Regina having missed what her step-sister had just said.

Abby smiled. "Hi ...it's okay, just relax. I just wanted to go get you ready for bed...let you know I was back..." Abby helped Regina sit all the way up. 

"I still didn't get that darn door unlocked so in the morning we'll brush your teeth." Abby helped Regina stand and walked her back down the hall. Instead of going to Regina's room Abby walked into her room and helped Regina up into the bed, getting her under the sheets. "I'm going to keep a close eye on you tonight..." Abby smiled and stayed with Regina, rubbing her back until she fell asleep.

Abby before going to bed herself took time to unlock the bathroom door, shower and do a few other things around the house. She went to bed a few hours after Regina.

Regina nodded, "Thanks."

Holding onto Abby she sat all the way up and frowned a little at that, "Well at least one good thing comes from the door being locked," replied Regina who didn't enjoy brushing her teeth at all but did because she had to, "oh? Okay," said Regina as she followed Abby up and into her step-sister's bedroom getting under the covers with Abby's help, "Sis?" said Regina, "I got really scared earlier," paused Regina, "could I stay with you for a couple of nights?" asked Regina cuddling up against Abby.

Regina soon enough fell asleep.

No nightmares plagued her that night but she did wet her diaper again.

Abby couldn't say no. "Sure you can...get some rest now."

Abby woke up to her alarm going off. "Ugh, so early..." She rolled around a bit before sitting up. She pulled the covers back from a still sleeping Regina. Abby could smell urine coming from Regina's direction. That girl needs a bath, Abby thought to herself.

Abby got up and got herself dressed in dark pants and a light colored top. She then came over and woke up Regina. "Gigi...time to get up sweetie. How did you sleep?" Abby smiled rubbing Regina's cheek. "We don't have too much time and we need to get you cleaned up before we go to Julie's house." Abby pulled the pacifier from Regina's mouth.

Regina whined a little in her sleep upon hearing Abby's alarm.

Regina opened one eye and looked at Abby, "Five more minutes?" asked Regina softly feeling Abby's hand rubbing her cheek, "Awh..." 

She had forgotten about that! She was suppose to be at Julie's at six! Regina sat up and decided to wrap her arms around Abby hugging her sister, "Do I have to go?" asked Regina, "I could just stay here and watch TV?" she suggested, "I slept okay." added Regina with a yawn.

What was going to happen today? She knew that Julie was going to take her to her daycare place but what would that mean for her? Would she be helping out at all? Or not? She would probably need a nap in the afternoon from waking up so early.

"I know you could stay here..." Abby was going to try and treat Regina a bit older today. "But...it's probably a good idea for you to be around someone today...after yesterday and all. Plus it might be pretty boring here..."

Abby hugged back and gently lifted Regina out of the bed, standing her up. "Now..." Abby said sliding down Regina's shorts. "I want you..." Abby used both hands to feel the diaper. "... goodness this is really wet...I want you to go take a shower. Take off your diaper in the bathroom and toss it in the trash. I'll bring clothes in for you to change into." Abby removed Regina's shirt next. "Make sure you brush your teeth too. Can you do all that?" Abby smiled. "We need to be out of here in 20 minutes so no lollygaging! Go on now."

Regina frowned a little, "Yeah," she mumbled remembering what had happened yesterday and how scared she felt, "i guess it would be boring by myself." added Regina as she found herself being lifted out of the bed and standing.

Blushing a little she glanced down at her diaper already knowing that she must of had a accident during her sleep but she wasn't going to tell Abby that, "Y-yeah well I have pretty big problems controlling myself during a seizure so...uh...yeah...."

Regina wasn't sure how to finish her sentence at all but was surprised by what Abby had just said giving what happened yesterday and the day before between them.  Normally she would be happy to be apart from Abby and sort herself out but with what had happened she didn't really want to be alone but she also didn't want her sister to know that, "Sure! That's no problem." replied Regina as Abby undressed her before she made her way to the bathroom.

Maybe Abby was backing off a little? 

Regina took her diaper off and was surprised by how much she had peed in it as it landed on the floor with a loud thud.  Getting into the shower Regina washed herself to the best of her ability making sure to use shampoo for her hair rather then body wash.

Once washed Regina stepped out and started to brush her teeth.  One of her gums were sore at the back but she ignored the pain and continued to brush despite the fact she spat out a little bit of blood. 

Soon enough she was done and was now grabbing a towel from the rack to dry herself off.

Abby came into the bathroom as Regina had just finished brushing her teeth. She noted the blood and the comment from the other night. She'd need to stay on Regina about that. She set down the bra, underwear, shirt and jeans she'd picked out. 

Abby grabbed Regina's wrist and lightly spanked her bare bottom. "That diaper goes in the garbage not on the floor." Abby turned her sisters hips. "Let me see how your rash is doing...hmm, yah I'm going to put a little cream on that. Dry off and throw that diaper away please." 

Abby grabbed the rash cream, forgetting she'd mixed in the stuff that made her girly parts tingle. "You look nice and clean...do you feel good? Come over here...I'll get some cream on that and we'll get you dressed."

Regina turned to look at Abby and went over to her sister only to find her wrist getting grabbed and her bottom getting spanked.  It wasn't that bad really considering the spanks were light but that didn't stop her from crying out a little, "I was getting to put it in the bin after the shower," whined Regina with a pout, "fine." added Regina picking up the diaper and putting it in the bin a little annoyed but not enough to start an argument with Abby.

Drying off with the towel Regina went over to Abby ready for her sister to help her with her rash unaware of the sexual tension that she was going to feel in a few minutes from now, "I feel okay." replied Regina standing close next to Abby to the point that her body was pressing up against Abby's own.

"Good...I'm sure you'll have a good time with Julie today..." Abby knelt down and took the cream on a few fingers and rubbed it gently on the rash. Abby applied it pretty liberally over the area figuring it couldn't hurt. "Alright...step in .." Abby said holding the panties low and helping Regina to dress. Soon Regina was fully clothed.

"Alright...stand here...I'll brush your hair." Abby smiled standing behind and over Regina as she brushed Regina's hair. "Are you hungry? We only have a few minutes but I can get you a breakfast bar for the walk over to Julie's house..." Abby brushed. "We'll have to let this air dry..."

Regina wasn't so sure about that at all but she hoped that she would have a good time with Julie.  Would Julie treat her as an adult? She hoped so but she wouldn't know till she got there. Should she call Julie Auntie or not? 

She watched Abby kneel down and blushed at the gentle rubbing but she knew it was just to make sure that the cream got everywhere that it needed to go. Regina felt a little flustered but did her best to ignore how she felt right now.

Panties? Regina was surprised by this but happy.  She was a big girl after all.

Regina stepped into them and sighed a little surprised by how free they made her feel.  The pull ups and diaper had been thick and heavy against her.

"Yeah I feel really hungry actually," replied Regina enjoying the feel of having her hair brushed but with each passing second Regina couldn't help but feel a little weird and soon enough started to adjust herself by pulling down on her jeans in hopes that the strange intensity she was feeling right now would just go away yet it wasn't at all.

"Abby," whimpered Regina, "I_I feel weird." she added feeling a little helpless as to what she should do.  She had experienced this before and Abby had taken care of it. Would her sister take care of it again or not? Did they even have time?

Regina tried to smile at Abby's comment on how her hair looked pretty but she couldn't!

"Weird like before!" whimpered Regina, "You know like...before when..." Regina blushed brightly, "when we were on the couch a-and we did stuff together?" added Regina stuttering unsure how she could even approach this subject with Abby.

Taking a deep breath Regina did her best to build up some confidence, "It feels tingly down there and I want to touch." stated Regina firmly blushing brightly but truthfully she wanted Abby to touch her.

She liked Abby touching her...