LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Kim sighed relieved that Julie caught her before she could fall onto the floor only to blush at Julie's words and rustling of her diapered bottom upon the pats she was receiving, "Y-yeah I guess so," mumbled Kim finding it difficult to walk even with Julie's help, "I've always had bad balance." confessed Kim.

Seeing the baby walker Kim could only stare in shock, "I...uh," stammered Kim, "I dunno."

Kim's face turned red, "It's kind of babyish though."

Kim could feel her heart race knowing full well that if she didn't protest that Julie would put into the walker and yet she might end up in it either way, "Do I have to get in?" asked Kim a little and becoming somewhat timid unlike her early display at the park.  Why did Julie have so much power over her? Why did she feel so submissive?

Julie smiled at how Kim was behaving and speaking. She noticed the blush in Kim's cheeks. 

"I know it seems a little babyish ..." Julie said lifting Kim into the walker. "But, you've been acting a little babyish haven't you?" Julie said really making the assertion for the first time. "Mommy can't carry you around all over... and I don't want you falling, so this will have to do." Julie smiled softly. "Alright... come on then." 

Julie got up and walked out into the main living space. She would be sure to heavily praise Kim when she saw her emerge from the room.

Kim squeaked a little as she was lifted up and then put into the walker. 

The seat on the walker felt weird and her legs felt trapped.  Would she even be able to lift herself out of this thing? Kim blushed again at the assertion. There was no way she could deny it giving her accident from earlier and all she could do was lower her head in shame.

Why hadn't she walked back to the house after what happened? She knew why and what her reason was yet she couldn't help but feel angry at herself over all this.

Kim slowly emerged from the room into the main living space.

Julie saw Kim's head drop in acceptance of the babyish statement. She was going to love having a baby Kim around to care for, love and nurture. 

Julie saw Kim come out from the room. "Aww there she is... you're doing great Kim. Don't be embarrassed..." Julie walked over and knelt down rubbing Kim's back. "Hey... I don't want to see any sad lookies from those cute little cheekies." Julie said slightly pinching one. "Why don't we play a game..." Julie could tell Kim needed some laughing or fun at the moment. "Come on... you can come chase me." Julie smiled and booped Kim on the nose. "Tag, your it..." She smiled keeping her distance from Kim.

Kim didn't feel like she was doing great at all and felt more like a helpless baby that she always insisted Libby was yet now the tables have turned on her. 

The soft rubs on her back made Kim feel slightly better but she was still staring at Julie with sad puppy dog eyes.  The pinch caught Kim off guard but she found herself curious at the idea of playing a game and nodded curiously.

Tag?

Kim took a few steps forward deciding to chase Julie.  Her competitive streak always caused her problems but in this case it was rather innocent.