LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Julie continued to hold Kim. "Don't be sorry...this is a lot of crying...you had some built up emotions in there... it's good to let that allll out." Julie ran her hand through Kim's hair. "When we get home we need to talk about what happened though..." Julie said patting Kim's bottom a few times. 

Julie pulled Kim back a little. Her wet eyes and cheeks and the suckling paci about melted Julie. "Are you gonna be able to stop cryin? Julie paused, pulling Kim in for another hug. "I hope my hugs help... I really like giving them you know." Julie smiled again patting Kim's bottom.

Kim sniffled and continued to cry as she cuddled up to Julie feeling comforted by the affection she was receiving from Julie running her hand through her hair to patting her bottom.

Kim nodded knowing that they needed to talk about what happened even if she didn't want to talk at all.

Kim stared up at Julie suckling her paci her eyes and cheeks wet, "Dunno." replied Kim tears still running down her face as she returned Julie's hugs this time, "I like having them," mumbled Kim, "can you carry me?" she asked quietly, "I'm not sure if I trust myself." added Kim feeling guilty.

Julie noticed how Kim was acting, even asking to be carried, Kim must have been feeling little. Julie didn't hesitate to pick Kim up. "Of course I can carry you...it's a good thing you aren't too big." Julie had an arm under Kim and a hand on her back. She moved her hand down again patting Kim's bottom. "Just rest your head on my shoulder and relax...I'll get us home." 

Julie wasn't sure she'd make it all the way back, but she did start walking. "You feel badly about what happened don't you?" Julie asked softly as she walked, holding Kim. "Were you... going after one of those runners?" Julie probed.

Kim remained quiet and rested her head down on Julie's shoulder.  She felt emotionally tired from what had happened yet she couldn't help blush from having her bottom patted.  It made her feel like a kid yet she didn't feel much like an adult right now at all.

Kim nodded, "Can't control myself," she mumbled, "yeah."

Kim turned her head a little to look at Julie, "S-stared at me and I just snapped," she continued, "was going push the runner down the slope." admitted Kim.

Julie walked, holding Kim. No one was nearby. "No you can't control yourself... you know that isn't an appropriate way to act... I am so glad you didn't do that." Julie patted Kim's bottom more. "Maybe I need to get you one of those backpacks with the tether... keep you close to me." Julie said half seriously. "I'll definitely be holding your hand more..." She said looking back down at Kim.

Julie walked more, her arms were getting tired. They were still a ways away from anyone else. "Kim I need to set you down for a minute." Julie did just that, they were near the side walk that would take them to Julie's house. Julie shook her arms out a little. "Well I am getting my exercise in..." Julie laughed a bit. "You are too cute with that paci Kim..." Julie pulled Kim close, talking softly. "...it's good though, this is what you need to relax." Julie said as she brought Kim's body to hers and rubbed Kim's back. "Being carried...snuggled...the paci...its all nice hmm?" Julie decided to check something. She reached up and plopped the paci from Kim's mouth. "But, maybe I should hold this until we get home." She kept the paci close as she said it, curious what the reaction from Kim would be.

Kim continued to cuddle up close to Julie feeling a little bit relieved that she hadn't pushed the runner down the cliff. Who knew what would of happened? She would of probably gotten spanked or worse.  Kim didn't really want to think on it to much.

Blushing Kim could hear the seriousness in Julie's tone of voice, "It'll stop me from running off at least," mumbled Kim with a shrug knowing that Julie holding her hand won't be enough to stop her at all or at least for now, "but you can't watch me twenty four seven you know that right?" added Kim referring to college.

Kim blushed as she was set down. It must be hard carrying her, "O-oh," stammered Kim surprised at Julie's comment and at herself for keeping the paci in her mouth, "I guess." admitted Kim shyly as she leaned herself into Julie's body more enjoying the closeness.  Having the paci removed all of sudden caused Kim to whine and grab a hold of Julie's hand with both of her own wanting the paci back.  It took Kim a few seconds to realize what she was doing before letting go and turning red becoming embarrassed by her reaction.

Julie enjoyed Kim's response. "Who says I can't watch you 24/7."

Finding Kim grabbing her hands was sooo cute. Julie looked over her mouth open a little, pretending surprise, though she wasn't totally. "Look at that face...those red cheeks... you don't have to be embarrassed." Julie said as she put the pacifier back into Kim's mouth. "I'm glad you like it so much." Julie patted Kim's bottom once more then picked her back up. 

Julie carried her all the way back, giving her the occasional bottom part and humming a lullaby. As they entered the house Julie took her shoes off but continued to hold Kim. "We're back Kim...soon as you've had enough cuddles I'm gonna check you and if you're dry we can try the little potty." Julie rubbed her back.

Kim tilted her head a little confused, "You can't follow me to college?" said Kim, "You have a job?"

Yet it wouldn't shock or surprise Kim much if Julie found a way to follow her to college.  How many hours did she spent in college? Around two to four? The course she was on focused more about giving as much free time to students as possible which was why the classes didn't go on for a long time or would she be pulled out? Or have her course put on hold? Could Julie do that? Probably.  Would she even care if she did stop doing her course and going to college? Probably not....

She only went because she had no other choice.

Kim was happy to have the pacifier back and was suckling instantly upon it being returned to her mouth. Being picked up again surprised Kim having thought Julie was to tired.

The occasional bottom pats and the gentle hum of a lullaby caused Kim to snuggle close to Julie and close her eyes a little as she listened to her caretaker's voice, "Me dry," mumbled Kim, "gotta go though," she continued mumbling and slurring her words, "not pee." she added softly blushing.

Julie listened to but didn't make a further comment about watching her 24/7. 

Julie smiled over a little as she held Kim. "We'll see if you're dry..." Julie paused. "Noooo cute little Kimmy doesn't poop." Julie teased a little as she patted Kim's bottom more, before sitting down with Kim on her lap. "There...so nice to sit!" Julie smiled. "I just wanted you to know that you aren't going to go to class tomorrow... think of it as a mental health day... I'll take off as well...it will be good for us to spend some time with one another." Julie moved a bit of hair off Kim's forehead. "How's that sound? I just... really want to spend time with you... talk to you... get to know you more, that's very important to me." Julie smiled.

Kim blushed at the teasing but she didn't feel emotional over it much maybe because she felt that she could trust Julie, "Icky." mumbled Kim sucking on her pacifier in reply to Julie's comment.  Having her bottom patted made her feel more and more like a baby.  Maybe she was one? What kind of adult sucks on a paci and throws tantrums?

Kim looked up at Julie, "If your sure? I don't really fancy going to college tomorrow anyway," pausing she thought back to the daycare and Libby's comment, "I think it sounds good but why is it important to you?" asked Kim, "I mean we don't really know much about each other but you shouldn't really have to look after me or anything." added Kim despite her words she found herself wanting Julie to take care of her. 

She never wanted to be taking care of before at all she normally didn't care but this time she did? Why?

"M-mommy," stammered Kim softly not sure if she wanted to use that word but felt as if she needed to say it, "I need to go potty." she added having felt her stomach twist a moment ago.

"Mhmm icky" Julie acknowledged.

"Of course I'm sure Kim." Julie paused a moment. "It's important to me because I can tell that you need someone right now...and you shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed because of that. I want to be there for you...you've been soaking up my hugs and snuggles today." Julie smiled a little. "And are you sure I don't have to look after you?" Julie said her tone more stern. "You did almost hurt someone a little bit ago..."

Julie loved hearing Kim say Mommy. "Yes?" Julie slightly smiled. "Mhmm, yet here you are snuggling with me." Julie said bopping Kim's nose. "You're going to make a mess for Mommy to clean aren't you?" Julie rubbed Kim's back. 

Julie enjoyed playing around with Kim a bit, she was cute, and she didn't think there was any real rush to Kim's need to go.

Kim looked at Julie curiously, "Icky." repeated Kim unable to help herself almost as if she had just learned to say that word.

"I do feel ashamed and embarrassed though." mumbled Kim continued to snuggle up to Julie, "Your the first person to ever hug me properly," admitted Kim, "o-oh..."

Kim looked at Julie guilty, "I guess I do I just dunno."

Kim blushed surprised and caught off guard with the boop only to shake her head, "Nuh uh," replied Kim, "that's icky."  Would she make a mess for Julie to clean? Kim's cheeks grew redder.  She didn't want to be that vulnerable.

Julie gave a little grin seeing the redness in Kim's ckeeks. She loved how Kim was talking, behaving. She wanted more 'little' Kim. Julie grabbed Kim under her arms and brought her back onto her back. "Yooou are a little cutie." Julie said as she moved herself over top of Kim, but off to the side, so she wasn't directly over Kim. She placed her hand on Kim's stomach, softly rubbing it. "I want you to know I won't be upset if you... make an icky mess for me to clean. Sometimes those things happen." Julie smiled softly, she came in and kissed Kim's cheek. "Kim..." Julie started, staying close to Kim's face. "It's cute how much you like your paci... Mommy has you feeling kinda little huh?" Julie could see how Kim was really taking to the 'little' treatment. She decided to just keep talking, thinking it would lead to Kim either voluntarily or involuntarily going.

Julie continued to rub Kim's stomach. She spoke slowly. "I wanted to say...it was just so clear to me... with the way you were behaving... treating your roommate Libby... after learning more about your past... you just needed a safe space like this to reset. I mean all of those things you did (Julie repeated a few)... those matter too. But most importantly I wanted treat you like a little girl because I wanted you to have something special I thought you missed out on...for a good part, maybe all of your childhood. To treat you little so... we can do what we are doing, here and now." Julie smiled. "You are just a little cutie pie! " 

Being grabbed under her arms Kim squeaked a little in surprise by how easy it seemed for Julie to move her around! On her back Kim found herself looking up at Julie who seemed more like a giant now to her to the point that she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable by the difference and how small she felt in comparison. 

She felt helpless.

Kim's cheeks continued to turn red as she was called a 'little cutie' who in the world would ever find her cute? Kim let out a soft sigh as she felt Julie's hand rubbing her stomach. It felt nice.  Julie's words once again caused Kim to blush yet she found a level of comfort in them. The idea and thought that Julie wouldn't be upset if she did make a mess set her mind at ease.

Turning her head to the side a look Kim looked at Julie properly as she sucked on her paci and found herself nodding.  She did feel kind of little.

Kim contently continued to suckle on her paci listening to Julie surprised by her words wondering how it was clear for her when no one else stopped to think? What made it so obvious? What did she mean by reset? Kim felt conflicted over Julie's words a large part of her wanted to just call Julie a lair and leave outright but another part of her didn't and she couldn't bring herself to fight against Julie, "What do you mean reset?" mumbled Kim blushing heavily, "I-I'm a big girl?" questioned Kim lightly her thoughts elsewhere as she simply enjoyed the soft rubbings on her stomach that Julie was giving, "Need to go potty, badly." added Kim very softly wondering if Julie was going to take her or not? Or if she even cared right now about going to the potty on time.

"Reset... you know...go back to when you were little. No... I don't think you'll be a big girl for quite a while, seeing how much you like that paci." Julie noticed the blushing. "I'll take care of you..." Julie paused as Kim said she had to go to potty badly. Julie reached in and pulled Kim's knees up into her chest, holding them there. "You have held this too long and now you're going to have a messy accident... you knew where your potty was." Julie added, holding Kim in place with her knees still at her chest. "Big girls don't fill their pants do they?

Go back to when she was little? Kim gave Julie a confused look only to look down at her paci awkwardly watching it bob up and down in her mouth almost automatically almost as if she had no real control over what she was doing.  Kim looked back up at Julie and was surprised and shocked to have her knees pulled up into her chest causing her bottom to move somewhat to the point her butt-cheeks were pulled from one another.

It made it difficult to control herself.

Kim glared a little at Julie, "I can make it to the potty! You just need to put me down," she whined, "I'm a big girl."

Yet in a matter of moments Kim couldn't hold herself anymore partially due to stress and partially due to the position she was now in.

Kim started to whimper softly only to start crying.  She never thought she would have an accident this big. 

"Shh...we both know that isn't true." Julie said matter of factly. She held Kim there just a moment longer before she realized Kim was going. "There you go...see...Mommy knew it was about to come out." Julie relaxed her grip after a good amount had come out, setting Kim's feet back on the couch but keeping her knees bent. She rubbed Kim's tummy for a bit to make sure Kim was done.

Julie looked down at Kim. "I know... having that kinda accident is scary...and a little stinky..." Julie playfully pinched her nose. "I better get you a change..." Julie got up but then thought better of leaving Kim alone. "Come on you can stay with Mommy." Julie said lifting Kim, one arm under her knees and the other under Kim's upper back. Julie carried Kim to the nursery and laid her down on the changing table.

"There... don't worry Kim... I'll have you cleaned up in no time and you can have some snuggles okay." Julie grabbed out a diaper, wipes and powder. She wanted to see if Kim would say anything about the diaper or just accept it. It was about 3pm. Julie started pulling down Kim's shorts. "First I gotta clean this icky bottom you have..."

The diaper Julie had picked couldn't be missed. It was loaded with print of nursery items and had the word 'baby' all over the sides. She had placed it down by Kim's feet as she worked to pull off Kim's shorts.

51ydwlqD9RL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Kim looked at Julie, crying, surprised but not shocked at her words knowing that having an accident like this meant something entirely different compared to just having wetting accidents.

Kim whimpered. It was hard to control herself at all with her legs pushed up against her chest and Julie holding her in such position yet she didn't feel any anger against Julie as she would otherwise normally instead she felt a sense of helplessness as if she couldn't fight or do anything against Julie. 

Kim remained quiet bar the crying as she listened to Julie while rubbing her eyes still confused by all that was going on.  Being picked up caused Kim to whine a little. Why was Julie doing all this?

On the changing table Kim winced at the mess in her pull-up and looked at Julie, "O-okay." stammered Kim finally able to say something yet it wasn't what she wanted to say or do yet she found herself stuck completely.  Kim wanted to yell, scream, lash out and yet nothing happened at all.

Kim could see the diaper. It was pink, girly and baby-looking.

"I-I don't want a diaper Mommy." stated Kim softly and meekly unlike her earlier self when they were running together behind the house and to the park.

Julie noticed how emotional Kim was. Her cute little fussing and whining. She was regressing and the diaper would likely only make her feel even smaller yet.

"Shhh..." Julie started. "It's all gonna be okay... Mommy thought you might have an accident like this...I'm not upset at all." The shorts were now off. Julie started to rip the sides of the pullup. "But, poopy accidents are going to get you a diaper every time. Pullups are only for pee pee." Julie brought the pullup down exposing the mess. "It doesn't mean you are a baby... but it does mean you'll have to wait for tomorrow for pullups and using the potty." Julie lifted Kim's legs in the air, and started cleaning her bottom. "Don't worry, mommy is a really good cleaner." Julie said with a little smile as she continued to hold Kim's legs with one hand and wipe with the other. "I have a job for my little girl...Can you help me and hold your legs so I can finish wiping?" Julie smiled softly. 

Kim looked at Julie unsure about everything that was going on. It was the first time she ever felt truly lost at all. 

She wasn't a baby? She would have to wait till tomorrow for pullups and to use the potty? Would she be able to make it? It shouldn't be that much of a problem right? Kim closed her eyes tightly as her legs were lifted and blushed as she felt Julie wiping her bottom, "W-would I have to wear diapers to school?" asked Kim meekly, "W-what if I have an accident at school?"

It seemed silly to be focusing on school but Kim couldn't ignore her worries about attending college while wearing a pull-up or diaper.

Kim opened her eyes and nodded a little as she anxiously grabbed her legs holding them to her chest as she waited for Julie to clean her up properly.

Julie could hear the meekness in Kim's voice. "Hey hey... there you go worrying on me. Whatever you are wearing I'll make sure you feel good about it...and it's okay if you have an accident... Mommy would just change you when you are back from class."

Julie smiled. "Thank you Kim, that's very helpful." Julie wiped in Kim's butt, cleaning it. She put the used wipes in the pullup and rolled it up tossing it out. She pushes on Kim's legs, making her butt go higher as she slid the diaper in under Kim. "I'll take these legs back." Julie said with a smile, bringing them down and spreading them open as she took a final wipe to Kim's girl parts.

"Makes you feel kinda little being up on this changing table hmm?" Julie said sprinkling baby powder onto Kim liberally. She pulled the diaper snuggly around Kim. "Aww this is so cute on you... It's gonna look adorable." Julie smiled. "Wanna see if you can help me with the tapes? Grab one there and pull it up." Julie smiled as she tucked the sides of the diaper around Kim's hips.

Kim looked at Julie still feeling worried, "I-I guess but wouldn't people know? A-and I can still take the diaper off if I wanted and go to the potty myself? Your not able to stop me from doing that in college?" stated Kim curiously wondering what Julie would do about that. It wasn't as if Julie had any real control over her during school?

Kim blushed as she found her legs being pushed back and could feel the soft fluffy diaper underneath her bottom.  It felt soft but she didn't want to wear a diaper.  She felt like a baby.

Kim sighed and nodded, "I d-don't know about this," Kim offered Julie a nervous look as the baby powder hit her nose, "I suppose."

Kim felt down-hearted by this. Why was she going along with this and not putting up a fight? Kim grabbed the tape and pulled it up as she watched Julie tuck the sides around her hips.

The diaper forced her legs apart and unfortunately for Kim her sense of balance wasn't good at all, "I don't know if I can walk wearing this." muttered Kim feeling unsure.

Julie tried to reassure Kim. "No one will know... we're going to take the day off school tomorrow anyway remember... I don't want you to worry. It'll be okay." 

Julie replied to Kim's comment 'I don't know about this.' "Mhmm, well tomorrow if you don't want a diaper you need to go poop in your little potty okay."

Julie looked at Kim. "Yah, it's kind thick huh...I'm sure you will be able to walk..." Julie knew it would at the very least be a waddle. Julie took Kim's hand and helped her do the first tape. "There ...good job. I better do the rest..." Julie did the last three. "There we go...get your shorts back on here..." She said that as she pulled them back on. The shorts didn't fully cover the top of the diaper as it cutely stuck out all the way around Kim's waist. 

Julie helped Kim down. "There..." Julie smiled and moved about 5 paces back, then knelt. "Can you walk to momma?" Julie smiled, her arms out.

Julie's reassurance didn't help much but Kim did her best to calm down and not let herself become too worried right now, "But those people in the park know? What if someone finds out?"

Kim sighed, "I guess so."

Going potty shouldn't be difficult right?

Kim frowned not feeling confident at all about her ability to walk while wearing a diaper. Kim watched as Julie did the rest of her diaper up and finally she was in a thick padded diaper.

Kim could feel her diaper stretching out the shorts which in return forced the diaper against her in a more forceful manner.

Kim watched Julie nervously not wanting her new Mommy to let go of her right now as she stood awkwardly wonderful if she could walk?

Kim timidly waddled towards Julie slowly almost like a toddler who was still learning to walk. At the last step Kim fell into Julie's arms.

• 2 weeks later...

Julie smiled as she caught Kim. "Opsies... good thing you didn't have to walk any further hmm." Julie smiled patting her diapered bottom. "I think you might need a little help with walking..." Julie smiled and walked Kim over to the large closet, opening it up. Julie pulled out a baby walker, and there was no mistaking it for anything else. It had some very babyish toys on the front and was a circular design, with the cloth seat in the middle. It was specially made to accommodate a larger child, and at the highest setting it would be a little small for Kim, but workable.

"What do you think... this looks fun doesn't it? You'll get to scoot all around...it's got some neat little things to play with..." Julie smiled over to Kim. She whispered and patted Kim's bottom again. "I'll lift you in..."