LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina stayed quiet and thought to herself about what she could do right now? Running wouldn't work and if she did run Abby would catch her eventually unless she had a decent enough plan up her sleeve and even then there was guarantee at all.   Seeing that they had stopped at the bathroom Regina looked at Libby curiously as she felt the pacifier being pulled out of her mouth, "Y-yeah," stammered Regina, "sorry about being a jerk to you I didn't really mean it." she added not wanting to upset Libby nor did she really wanted to be mean it was an attempt to see how far she could push Libby to see if she could actually escape away from Abby or not.  It seemed that it was unlikely that she could use Libby in that way and she didn't want to risk Libby crying again at all.

"P-pretty much, yeah." said Regina blushing at the question, "Abby doesn't think I should use a bathroom," paused Regina, "do you need to go? I mean we could go in? Abby isn't here and she won't know that I was inside one unless you decide to say something." added Regina softly.  It wasn't as if Abby would pop around the corner, right?

Libby tried to focus on the conversation. "Oh..." Libby could feel herself blush. She tried to downplay her need. "Well maybe a little bit, yah." Libby suddenly had an image of Abby walking down to use the bathroom and finding them in there. "But, it's okay...I'll be fine. Let's just go."

Libby took Regina's hand again, trying not to think about her need to go. "So...is it hard living with Abby? She seems pretty strict...but it must be nice having someone that cares about you so much," Libby said. That was something Libby felt like she never had, someone that cared about her. It was probably what she found most interesting about Abby and Regina's relationship. 

They were nearing the snack shop.

Regina frowned somewhat, "If your sure? We could always go back to your dorm or something? I mean Abby isn't going to show up there right?" suggested Regina as she held Libby's hand thankful that the paci was out of her mouth.  It wasn't that she outright hated the paci or any of the stuff that was happening to her it just made her uncomfortable and feel helpless.

"Y-yeah," stammered Regina, "it's hard and she's really strict but I know that she isn't doing it to hurt me at all even if it feels like she is at times," confessed Regina, "I really don't know why she cares or bothers with me sometimes." she added.

Regina found herself feeling somewhat calm? Libby was treating her more like a peer right now rather then anything else which made her feel good and yet she still felt guilty about earlier, "I just wish she would take me a bit more seriously at times anyway what about you?" asked Regina, "Any reason in particular you wanted to do Psychology?"

"No...I don't want to go back there." Libby said, thinking about how Kim teased her, treated her, and made her feel.

Libby listened to Regina. She just nodded as Regina talked at first. Then she spoke up. "Well, have you tried like talking to her about it?" Libby thought about herself. "I'm terrible at that kind of stuff ...I would probably have a hard time talking to her if I was you." She laughed a little as they walked. "Oh, no...I just have to take it for like one of my classes." She shrugged a bit. "I still don't know what my major will be. I should probably know by now..."

Soon they had arrived at the small snack shop and were standing in line, a few people in front of them. Libby squirmed a bit in place as she was reminded of her need to pee again with another dribble into the pullup. She almost never held it this long because there was a good chance she'd just completely lose control.

Libby tried to seem calm as she spoke. "Hey, I should probably find a bathroom... You will be okay here right? You won't leave?" Libby asked as she subconsciously moved her hand to her crotch, pressing the pullup against herself with her fingers. After a few seconds she realized what she was doing and moved her hand to the side of her leg, a slight blush on her cheeks as she listened to Regina.

Regina looked at Libby curiously, "Why not? Is something wrong?" she asked a little concerned by Libby's words.  Was someone bullying her? Regina sighed not knowing what to do at all and decided to not ask anymore questions on the matter as she thought over Libby's own questions directed at her.

"I've tried talking to her but nothing ever seems to get through properly or it doesn't feel as if she is actually paying attention what I say or how I feel except that she knows best but I don't know," sighed Regina, "everything is just getting far to intense for me and I know that I can't really do anything about it otherwise Abby would just have me over her lap like always." she added wishing that she could do something but she just couldn't and even if she did do something she knew that Abby would catch her eventually.

Regina felt pretty depressed about the whole thing, "What? Oh sure thing." replied Regina watching Libby hold her crotch in public.  The very action causing her to remember the many times she had done a similar act and Abby always delayed her from going to the toilet.  Regina thought carefully over what she could do.

This would be her chance to run and could she really avoid that? Could she let this chance slip by her? If Abby caught her she would be dead.  Regina also didn't want to get Libby in trouble giving her attuited earlier towards the other girl with a sigh Regina looked at Libby, "I won't run off, alright." she stated slightly annoyed at wasting an opportunity but she couldn't just run off without anything like clothes to change into and wear.

Libby wasn't super sure she could trust Regina. "Okay... I'll be right back!" She quickly walked off and ducked around the corner. Just hold it another minute, she thought to herself as she peaked back at Regina, making sure she wasn't going anywhere. Then she started to think. Did Abby somehow know I was in a pullup? Did she not want me to use the potty either?" She tried to shake the though but it sent a tingle through her that caused her bladder to give way. She covered her mouth as she spread her legs slightly, her butt going out a little. Shit, I can't stop it!

As she stood there she felt the warmth and wetness spread through the pullup. She glanced around, glad seemingly no one was near. "I can't believe I just did that...," She muttered to herself. Luckily it had all been contained to her pullup. She bit her nail wondering how she would get this by Kim. Maybe I should just go take it off...no I can't do that...

Libby saw Regina up near the front of the line and, still a bit flustered she did her best to walk in like nothing happened. But she felt like a naughty child. "Hey..." Was all she said, not looking at Regina. "Y-you can get something...I'll pay." 

Libby bit her finger nail again as she stood by Regina.

Regina nodded and sighed as she stood in line wondering why she hadn't run off at all.  She might not get another chance at all but she couldn't hurt Libby like that at all.  Regina waited and fidgeted nervously.  This was the first time she was ever alone properly without someone watching over her and despite her 'tough' display she couldn't ignore the sudden anxiety she felt in the pit of her stomach.

Regina glanced around.  She wanted Abby or someone.  She didn't like being alone.  When did she become such a wimp? Regina looked down at the floor and could feel her tummy rumble. She needed to go to the bathroom herself. 

Seeing Libby return Regina blushed a little herself only to notice the way Libby was acting, "What's wrong? You seem kind of jumpy?" said Regina, "Did you have an accident?" asked Regina softly keeping her voice low not wanting to embarrass Libby at all, "I-I'll just have something to drink some coke." added Regina softly she couldn't remember the last time she had coke it had been milk for the most part for her.

Libby looked at Regina. "Nothing is wrong." She said a little worried. Then she heard the next question and her heart raced. But the two were interrupted before Libby could answer. 

A guy standing in front of them had taken notice to Regina's dangling paci. "Nice paci...big baby are you?" He said in a not so nice kind of way as he held what he had bought. 

Libby instinctively spoke up. "Hey, shut it or I'll put this in your mouth!" She barked back as she held the paci attached to Regina. She immediately felt a little silly for her response, it was usually why she avoided these types of things.

"Yah whatever..." The guy said as he waived his hand and walked off.

Libby smiled feeling good about sticking up for Regina. "Sorry... I'm sure you could have stuck up for yourself..." Libby ordered two cokes and an oatmeal pie. She then went to find a table with Regina.

Libby paused at the table. "Regina...I have to tell you something. Promise not to make fun of me?" Libby looked down, she knew she had to tell Regina as embarrassing as it was. If any would understand it's her right. "I...did have kinda an accident..." She said quietly. She was scared someone like Kim would find out. Maybe Regina would be able to help.

Regina frowned and didn't believe Libby for a moment giving the way she was acting and knew that if Abby had been here Libby would of probably gotten pushed into admitting what was wrong.  Regina couldn't help but think about Abby and the way she had reacted to her in the hallway, admittedly, Regina knew that she deserved it and probably deserved a spanking for her behaviour but she hated how scared Abby made her feel.  Did she even respect Abby or did she just fear her? That thought alone caused Regina to frown.

Regina was somewhat shocked by the guy and frowned a little at the big baby comment and the way he talked to her.  Regina was equally taking back by Libby standing up for her and felt somewhat confounded having not expected Libby to act that way at all.

"O-oh!" stammered Regina, "yeah thanks for that it's probably a good thing that you stuck up for me otherwise I might of done something stupid to that guy." admitted Regina having had the urge to punch the guy in the stomach, "I can get provoked pretty easily." she added with a slight shrug as she followed Libby and sat down on the table.

"I think it would be pretty stupid of me to make fun of you considering the fact that I'm being treated like a baby by younger step sister but sure I promise." said Regina softly only to frown a little at what Libby had just said, "It's probably best not to go back to Abby until you've changed otherwise I don't know what she would do but you don't want to go back to your dorm either, right?" asked Regina thinking carefully only to frown, "Look I don't know what's going on with your room-mate or why you are wearing what you are but I might be able to do something." sighed Regina wondering if her idea would working.

"I kind of deserve a spanking from the way I treated you earlier so don't worry about me at all but does the school have a pool? I could push you in? It would get you completely wet and that way no one finds out about your accident?" offered Regina.

Libby smiled. "Your welcome...and yah the provoking thing doesn't surprise me .."

Libby thought about it. Regina had a point, it was silly to think Regina would make fun of her. So she told her.

"No...if Kim found out she would tease me so bad...it's bad enough she found out about all this but she's been a jerk. She keeps saying she's gonna tell everyone I wet the bed." Libby sighed and slowly sat. The pullup made her blush again. She explained to Regina why she was in pullups. "I swear this like never happens during the day... I just...I should have gone before." She realized that part of why she didn't approach needing to go with more urgency was that the pullup would be able to handle it. 

Libby moved the oatmeal pie over to Regina. "I got this for you." She listened to Regina's idea. "You would get spanked though? You would do that for me.... really?" Some part of Libby knew this was a bad idea but she didn't care. She was more focused on making a friend. "Yah I think that could work! I know where the pool is...we can go right after this." 

Libby drank some coke. She was excited about doing this with Regina.

Regina blushed, "Yeah I'm not exactly proud of how emotional I can get at times but it's something I'm learning to control better and at least Abby helps somewhat in that regard." stated Regina with a sigh. 

"Kim? That was the girl waiting for you wasn't it?" asked Regina only to frown at what Libby was saying, "Sounds like a bully I doubt she'll stop especially if she see's you wearing a wet pull-up so yeah we need to do something about that otherwise you'll probably end up with her being a bigger jerk then normal." added Regina thinking a little, "Mhm it's not good to ignore any urge to go trust me."

Regina remembered the many times she would ignore her need for the bathroom or when Abby would walk slow, "O-oh! Thanks," said Regina in surprise as she started to eat the oatmeal pie, "Yeah I would don't worry about and maybe depending how slippery the pool I could just accidentally slip and we both could end up falling in," continued Regina, "Abby might still think it was on purpose though but that's okay."

Regina finished her pie and coke.  It felt nice having a real drink for a change and being able to talk to someone.  Why did Abby even leave her alone? It was so unlike her but she wasn't going to complain.

Libby listened to Regina. "Well I wasn't proud about crying earlier..." Libby looked down. "Sometimes it's just hard to act how you want I guess..."

"Yah that's her ...mhmm she is." Libby looked over. "Is that how you umm, ended up in diapers and stuff?" Libby asked in regards to the urge to go discussion.

Libby laughed at the idea of both falling in the pool. "I don't know then I might get in trouble for letting you fall in! If only one of us had a car...I could just go get what I needed from the store."

Libby stood up, still with some coke left. "Did you like your snack?" Libby smiled knowing what the answer was likely to be as both were gone. She waited for Regina to stand. "I think you better have your paci in for a little bit." Libby smiled as she grabbed it and brought it up. She did like that Regina used a pacifier.

Next stop, the pool.

Regina frowned a little still feeling guilty over what happened, "Yeah well I did say some pretty mean stuff and kind of gotten physical with you so don't worry about crying," said Regina, "it can be but it's better to try and improve yourself rather then not do anything at all." she added with a shrug.

"Kind of," said Regina, "if Kim is anything like Abby or gets some kind of kick out of this I recommend being as careful as possible," she paused, "you could always try and get her in diapers first? Or blackmail her? It's not nice but it could work? Unless she decides to just spank you or something."

Regina smiled, "Yeah and a bus wouldn't work considering Abby wants me back soon," she said, "yeah I don't want you getting into trouble so I'll just push you in." added Regina knowing that Abby was going to spank her badly for that but at least she'd be protecting Libby, "Yeah it was really nice."  Regina smiled only to pout a little at the paci but didn't complain as she suckled the bulb softly a tiny bit of drool running down her chin as they headed to the pool.

It wasn't very busy but there were enough people about with a sigh Regina got ready to push Libby once they got to the middle, "I'll just be outside the door from when we entered, alright, it'll make everything more believable and Abby will likely hear about this from someone in here anyway." she said to Libby before pushing her in and running out of the pool area through the doors where she decided to sit on the bench.

Her stomach grumbled again and Regina knew that she needed to go but decided to hold her bowels unfortunately her bladder also ached and soon enough her padding became wet, "Just great." sighed Regina feeling nervous and a little stressed over what Abby was going to do to her.

Libby shrugged. "I don't know about any of that..." Libby didn't have the confidence to try any of that stuff, but she didn't voice that to Regina. "Spank me?" Libby blushed. Kim wouldn't do that... would she?

Libby was feeling a little less sure about everything as they went into the pool area. Libby took Regina's paci out so she could talk better and smiled at the drool on her chin.

"Okay...I hope you are right about all of this. Here take my phone please." Libby turned around and waited for the push. She didn't have to wait long as it came quickly. She went completely under the water before coming up and swimming to the ladder. It was hard to swim with all her clothes on and she could feel the pullup getting heavier on her. "Hey out of the pool!" She could hear someone yell as she slowly climbed the ladder. 

Libby did her best to pull her leggings up as she felt the weight of the now saggy pullup on her. "Oh no...this thing is like so full..." She walked away from the pool and looked at her butt, worried others might notice. 

Libby squished her way out to Regina. "Look at meeee, I'm soaked!" Then she got quiet. "I feel like my pullup is huge, can you tell? We better head back." Libby looked over her shoulder. "It was so hard to get out of the pool...I felt like I was in quick sand!" She said wanting to share her experience.

Libby could tell Regina seemed a little worried. "Hey...are you okay?" 

Seeing Libby return to her she offered a slight smile as she took note of how wet she was and how obvious the pull-up seemed to be.  Regina blushed feeling a bit bad, "Y-yeah I can kind of tell but it'll be okay, right? I mean we can get you a jumper of some kind to wrap around your waist or maybe a hoodie from the school's store? That way no one will know and anyway there aren't many people about," explained Regina, "we could always tell Abby that I forced you into a pull-up or that you felt bad for me which is why you got one from the school's nurse? So I didn't feel as bad?" offered Regina.

"I can imagine it must be pretty hard wearing that right now," replied Regina wondering what Abby was going to think about all this and if she would even believe her and Libby's story, "When we get to Abby's office I'll put up a front so she'll buy the story some more, okay."

Regina got up and started walking wondering if they were going to go to Abby first or get a jumper to put over Libby's waist to hide her pull-up.  It wasn't outright obvious but if someone looked longer then just a few seconds they would know, "I'm alright don't worry about it." offered Regina with a smile but truthfully she felt scared of the spanking that she was going to get and not only that but she knew Abby probably have had enough of her behaviour by now and so Regina expected something much worse then just a spanking.

Libby blushed, not feeling so good that her pullup was at least somewhat obvious. Libby was trying to listen to Regina but she was having a hard time focusing. "Ugh...let's just go to Abby...okay?" She was feeling nervous about whether this was all going to work.

Libby looked over at Regina. "Okay... well thanks again for helping me and thinking up a plan and all." Libby smiled over.

Soon they had made it back into Abby's building and down to her office. Libby stopped outside of it. "Regina... Are you sure about this? I'm nervous. What if she knows I peed?"

Abby meanwhile was in her office and with it being so quiet could hear the girls outside. She wasn't quite able to make out all of what they were saying but enough to send a text to Kim.

Text: Time to stop in... someone is going to need a change of clothes. Welcome to borrow a diaper if you'd like.

Just after the girls came around the corner. "What on Earth?? Libby, why are you all wet?" Abby stood up. "Come in and close the door, someone has some explaining to do..."

"Okay? If your sure? Here's your phone by the way." replied Regina hoping that her plan would work but she knew how smart Abby could be and hoped that her step-sister would buy their lie.  It shouldn't be to hard, "Libby I need you to start crying at some point because of how mean I've been to you just to sell it some more." added Regina wanting Abby to not have any doubt at all about what was going on or happening.

Regina frowned, "She shouldn't know? Or at least there's no reason for her to know, right?" replied Regina feeling unsure, "We'll just have to see what happens alright."

Seeing Abby standing up Regina sighed and put on her annoyed face looking like a grumpy toddler who wasn't happy at all and even went as far as to fold her arms over her chest, "No explaining is needed," said Regina, "isn't it obvious or are you just stupid?" she paused wanting to get Abby angry and focus less on Libby, "I pushed her in the pool because this entire thing is pissing me off and your pissing me off," she continued wondering if she should stop or not now, "the only reason why I'm here and haven't fucked off is because Libby kept pulling my damn fucking ear the whole way." added Regina sulking.

Would that be enough or not? Regina hoped it would be.

Kim opening her phone saw Abby's text and frowned wondering what happened?

Text: I'll bring some clothes and a diaper might be a good idea. Has she had an accident? I'll bring some pull-ups as back up as well and I'll put her in a diaper depending on what has happened and if she's being acting immaturely or not with your babygirl.  I'll let you decide if she needs a diaper or not right now but considering everything I'll probably be putting her in one at the end of the week if not sooner.

Kim packed some clothes and a pull-up before making her way across campus.

Abby listened to the story. She of course had the upper hand of knowing a few things that Regina and Libby didn't know she knew. 

Libby was so nervous she forgot about needing to cry and just bit at her finger nail wondering what would happen.

"Regina... what's going on here. That's a nice story but I don't believe for one minute that sweet Libby was pulling you around by your ear." Unfortunately for Regina it didn't seem like Abby was buying her story as she walked around and closed the door. "And Libby... what is going on here...what are you wearing here..." Abby said standing behind Libby as she patted her bottom. "What is that? A pullup?"

Abby moved in front of both of them. "Alright...I want some real answers right now... Regina you had your chance, I want to hear from Libby." Abby pulled Regina closer and plopped the paci in. "I don't want to hear a peep..." Abby moved Regina to the wall and swatted thru the diaper. "You stay right here." Abby waited to see if there would be any push back from Regina.

Regina was surprised by Abby's response and needed a moment to pause because she had thought that Abby would believe her giving her attitude? Libby was rather soft and thinking about it more Regina knew that Libby wouldn't do that at all but how did Abby know? What was going on?

Regina stayed quiet for a moment, "It isn't a fucking story," swore Regina as she glared at Abby surprised to be pulled closer to her and have her paci plopped into her mouth causing her to softly whine as she found herself being moved to the wall and swatted through her diaper causing her to blush, "why don't you believe me?" added Regina annoyed drool running down her chin again thanks to the paci in her mouth.

Meanwhile Kim was making her way to Abby's office and could see both Libby and Regina inside. Carefully Kim tapped the door lightly before coming inside and looking at the scene before her with a curious gaze which lingered on Libby for a moment, "Tell me if you need me to do anything Abby." said Kim with a smile as she leant against the office door and placed her bag down with a change of clothes for Libby.

The clothes consisted of a t shirt, overalls, frilly white socks and a pair of black ballet slips.

Abby swatted Regina's bottom one more time. "I said not a peep...if you were being mean to Libby she's about to see what a little girl you are."

Abby turned to see Kim. "Kim, hi! Thanks for coming. I heard these two outside the room talking...and it sounds like Libby peed. I think this was an elaborate scheme to try and trick us." Abby looked at Libby. "Does that sound about right Libby?" 

Libby felt her heart sink and her skin crawl realizing Kim was just behind her. She listened, feeling like they had been caught she gave up on their lie. "Yes..." She said looking down.

Abby sighed. "Who's idea was this?" 

"It...umm...was Regina's." Libby said not sure if that was going to be bad for Regina, but not wanting to lie anymore. 

"I see..." Abby thought for a moment. She was starting to get a clearer picture. "Let's get you cleaned up Libby...take off your clothes."

Libby's eyes got big. "Right here?" She felt her cheeks burn red. 

"Yes young lady." Abby said crossing her arms. "Kim can help if you can't do it yourself." 

Libby hesitated, unsure if she should argue more. She didn't want anyone seeing her like this.

Abby went back to Regina and wiped her chin. "You're being good over here... I am going to deal with you in a moment."

Regina whimpered at the additional swat to her bottom and nodded her head staying quiet as she felt herself pee again causing her diaper to expand slightly more.  The threat of Libby seeing her as a little girl would of made Regina laugh but truthfully she knew that Abby could make her into a big baby easily giving what has happened before.

Regina suckled softly on her paci and whimpered again at Libby telling the truth about Regina. Would Libby get into trouble now? Would they both get into trouble? Regina could feel her stomach tightening and looked a little anxious as Abby wiped her chin.  What was the point in that? She was just going to continue to drool with the stupid pacifier in.  Regina knew that she was going to be in trouble but how much?  Gently she tugged on Abby's hand a little to get her step-sister's attention before pointing to her tummy in an attempt to tell Abby that she needed to go to the toilet.

Kim grinned a little and didn't take long before going over to Libby, "Hey," said Kim softly, "it'll be okay there's nothing to worry about you know that right?" paused Kim, "I know that you are trying hard to be a big girl but I and everyone else do expect better from our classmate and none of us would expect you to act like this," sighed Kim, "I'll help you change but you'll have to wear that diaper for the rest of the day but if you keep dry we can put you back into pull-ups, okay?" offered Kim with a gentle smile.

Abby felt the tub on her hand and saw Regina point to her stomach. She whispered. "You have to poo poo?" She took note of Regina's response.

Libby was about to say something in response to Kim bit Abby spoke up first.

"Kim...Libby..." Abby looked at them. "Let me show you why Regina here is just a baby..." Abby moved behind Regina and reached around undoing her shorts. "You stay right there." She told Regina as she tugged down the shorts. Abby then unbuttoned the onesie and pulled the flap up in the back, lightly tucking it into the diaper. Abby put her hand on the diaper near the crotch and ran it up the back. "We have a pretty wet diaper here...did Regina tell you she had to go pee Libby?"

Libby simply shook her head no. She was so focused on Regina she practically forgot Kim was there.

"Well I must say...I am not totally upset with my little one." She kept talking. "Oh but before I get to that, you should both know that Regina has to poop... she just told me. We'll see how long she can make it... Mommy might take her potty if she can hold it for a few minutes. I don't think she will though." Abby paused. "Anyway... Regina, you lied to me and you were wrong to push Libby into the pool... even if it was part of this plan you made up. But... I am actually... not all that upset with you. At first...I worried that you wouldn't be able to handle hanging out with Libby but... It sounds like you guys got along pretty good which means you behaved well...and you made up this whole plan knowing it would get you in trouble..." Abby paused. "So...you will be getting a spanking, but... I also want to let you go to Cindy's tonight for tutoring." Abby reached out and took out the paci, letting it fall. "Would you like to do that?"

Abby knew she was hard on Regina but she was really trying to force a change in Regina's behavior. She felt like Regina's time with Libby was positive overall and wanted to reward Regina for it.

Regina nodded her head and looked down at the ground shyly her face flushed red at the fact that she needed to poo and being forced to confirm that fact to Abby but at least she knew now. Maybe she would be allowed to go to the toilet? She doubted it though.

Seeing Kim and Libby looking at her Regina turned her head away and suckled some more on her paci desperately seeking comfort and hope that Abby wasn't going to do anything bad to her at all.  Regina softly whimpered at Abby's words and squirmed as she felt her shorts being undone and stopped her wiggling at Abby's command but not before whimpering some more.  Feeling the onesie being unbuttoned Regina could feel the diaper move and it didn't feel as pressed up as it was before as it hanged freely without any restriction.

Regina stiffened at Abby's hand and glanced slightly at Libby only to turn her attention back on Abby.  That was a surprise? She hadn't expected Abby to react like that at all! Regina felt relieved only to frown slightly at the spanking but to hear that she would get to go to Cindy's tonight made her smile and nod.  Regina didn't say a word and continued to suckle her paci knowing the rules and she didn't want to get into any more trouble!  Would she be able to go to the toilet? Would Abby actually let her?  Regina waited patiently for two whole minutes.  Her stomach gurgled painfully causing Regina to whine, "Mommy c-can I go to the potty please?" begged Regina knowing that she only had a minute left before she messed herself in front of Libby and Kim.

Meanwhile Kim found herself excited and curious to see what would happen between Abby and Regina. Could she get Libby like that or not? Would that even be possible?  Was Regina really going to mess herself? Kim watched eagerly and walked up behind Libby resting her chin on top of her shoulder, "Isn't that cute?" said Kim trying to see what Libby's reaction would be.

Libby jumped a little hearing Kim behind her. She felt her cheeks redden as she bit her thumb nail, staying quiet.

Abby meanwhile smiled at Regina's smile and nod. "Good...I'm excited for you to go...I think it will be very good for you."

Abby walked over to Libby. "You miss Libby should have been the adult with you two...you thought this poop plan was a good idea?" Abby said giving a look to Kim. 

Libby looked down. "I'm sorry...I-I..."

Abby interrupted. "No...we don't want to hear it. If you really did wet your pullup, I agree with Kim you should be in a diaper the rest of the day." 

Libby felt like her cheeks were on fire. "But ..." She stopped talking feeling like she'd start to cry if she said anything else, her eyes watering. "Kim...you can take down her pants and check her..."

The slight break gave Regina a chance to ask again for the potty. Abby could tell from her tone she was pretty desperate to go. "Regina...it's only been what two minutes. You can hold it...I'll take you potty when we are all done in here."

Regina smiled even more happy to hear that Abby was excited for her to go! She wanted to hug Abby but she needed to be careful and focus on not messing herself.  Seeing Abby tell Libby off caused her to blush and feel guilty.  She didn't want Libby getting into trouble!

Regina whimpered at that and found herself helpless to do anything. 

Kim grinned at Abby, "Thank you," she said going around to Libby and standing in front of her, "this is for your own good," stated Kim pulling down Libby's leggings and frowning at the state of the pull-up as she placed her fingers inside, "well you are wet from the pool but let's see," paused Kim pulling on the waistband of the pull up and shaking her head, "I can see that you had an accident some of the padding is yellow," sighed Kim, "I expected better from you and so did everyone else anyway what's done is done it's best for you to lie down so I can get you changed properly." added Kim enjoying herself.

A minute had passed and Regina was in agony as she held her stomach, "Mommy." whimpered Regina looking at Abby desperately, "I-I need to go potty I can't hold it," she said bending her knees as she tried her best to wait for another minute but she couldn't and suddenly Regina started to cry.  Her diaper swelling up with pee as begun to mess herself.