LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Julie lightly smiled and placed the pacifier in Regina's mouth. "There...that will help."

Julie noticed Regina words becoming more stammered and soft. "We have a space for older kids, they are all potty trained and generally 3 and up. Then there is a separate area for little ones...they need more attention and care. Like someone I know." Julie said looking down at Regina. "You just try and relax...we still need to get you lunch. I'll have to just feed you a bottle of formula now... but it will help to relax you and fill you up." 

Julie continued to provide comfort waiting until Regina was calmed down before she would get up.

Regina suckled on the paci becoming a little more relaxed.  

Three and up? Potty trained? She hadn't mastered the potty at all till much later and still then it was kind of forced on her.  Did she really need more attention and care? Did that mean that Julie saw her younger then three?

Regina stared up at Julie with bright eyes as she cuddled up to Julie.

After five minutes Regina had calmed down properly and was much more relaxed yet she wasn't as confident as she had been before.

Julie saw how Regina looked at her, it was different than before. "Don't worry about daycare...you'll do just fine. I'm going to go get your bottle. You stay here and relax." 

Julie slowly got up, leaving Regina to herself. 

It wasn't more than two minutes before Julie returned with the bottle of formula, two not just one. She set them down next to the rocker and get back in, putting Regina in her lap again. "Did you get lonely without me?" Julie smiled a bit, plopping out the paci and quickly replacing it with a bottle. "There...this will help fill you up..." Julie smiled. 

Regina didn't feel confident about daycare at all but she didn't want to say anything about it to Julie.

She watched Julie leave and waited for her to return. No thoughts of running away entering her mind.

Regina was surprised to see the two bottles and felt a little worried but the moment Julie had her in her lap again Regina felt relaxed and safe once more. Regina nodded her head a little she did feel a little lonely without Julie.

Regina accepted the bottle with no complaints and suckled lightly.

"See, doesn't it feel better... behaving. It's a lot of stress on your little self acting out like you did before... And it didn't feel very good did it." Julie tried to highlight the benefits of listening and behaving. "Auntie appreciates you drinking your bottle so nice."

After a bit the first bottle had been drained and Julie sat Regina up, patting her back. "You are doing so well ... " Julie smiled. "One more to go .. Can you tell Auntie thank you?"

Behaving? She had been trying to assert her maturity and kept being pushed down by Julie or at least that's how Regina was trying to rationalize everything in her own head. Regina suckled on the bottle drinking the formula quietly.  

She couldn't deny Julie that. It hadn't felt good at all and it had been stressful but....

Regina closed her eyes.

She felt so unsure of herself.

Regina found herself sat up in Julie's lap and looked at her with a lost glance, "T-thank you Auntie." stammered Regina softly her attitude gone for now.   Her bottom felt very painful.

"You're welcome sweetie." Julie rubbed and patted a bit longer wanting to get out any trapped gas, before she laid Regina back and put the second bottle in her mouth.

Julie stayed quiet, just enjoying the peacefulness of the feeding. She hoped all of this formula wouldn't upset Regina's stomach.

Regina burped a little after a few seconds.

Drinking her second bottle of formula Regina couldn't help but wonder why Julie would go to such great lengths? They hardly knew each other. Why did Julie care so much about her? In a way Regina felt happy that Julie cared for to the point of doing all this but at the same time she didn't understand why?

Julie pulled the second bottle out when it was gone. "There we are..." She sat Regina up, rubbing and patting her back again. 

"How are you feeling Regina?" Julie smiled softly. "It's so nice having you here..." Julie held out an open hand with the paci. "Go ahead, you can take it."

Julie felt a special connection with Regina. She'd always loved little kids and Regina was just a little kid trapped in a grown-up body. She was sweet...and needed help. Even if she sometimes fought it. She also oddly found herself enjoying the challenge of regressing Regina. Something she hadn't expected to enjoy so much.

Regina let out a second burp and looked up at Julie with a haze look in her eyes.

She felt surprisingly good and relaxed.  Almost stress-free.

Regina looked at Julie a little nervously before reaching for the paci and placing it back into her mouth to suck on. It calmed her greatly.

What was going through Julie's mind, "Hey? Auntie? Why are you doing this?" asked Regina bluntly.

Julie smiled. "Doing what? Taking care of you?" She patted Regina's leg. "I know you probably have a lot going through your mind... Auntie has made you feel pretty little hasn't she? I am doing this because you are a little cutie and I like you...and your sister is a good friend." Julie paused. "I know this had probably felt weird or embarrassing for you at times...but that's all normal...it's different than what you are used to." Julie took a little pause again. "I can see you are very relaxed. Let's talk about how you feel." Julie rubbed Regina's leg. "Have Auntie and Sis made you less sure of yourself?" Less confident?"

Regina blushed a little at that and looked away embarrassed but it wasn't untrue in fact Julie was taken very good care of her she was secretly surprised by how hands on Julie has been with her she never expected Julie to be this...passionate?  Regina blush grew at that Julie had made her feel pretty little and it was hard to prove to Julie that she wasn't little but a big mature woman yet that seemed almost impossible.  

Talk about how she felt? That was different. She couldn't remember the last time or any time her father had asked her how she felt whenever she argued with him.

"Y-yeah," stammered Regina, "I-I don't know what to do," squeaked Regina feeling insecure, "I want to be an adult and I want to go to college but," paused Regina, "I'm scared if I don't go that I'll be stuck," she mumbled, "I want to yell and scream all the time at you and at Abby but I don't," she sighed, "I would of back home and I would of swore a lot as well."

Regina wasn't sure what she could say to Julie, "I-I like you and Abby," she stammered, "I don't want to upset either of you on purpose but I dunno how to handle all this stuff and there's things I don't get or understand about any of this but you both seem so committed to babying me," she continued, "it's really frustration and hard to deal with but I know that you aren't doing it to hurt me," sighed Regina, "I'm not used to anyone being this affectionate." 

Julie smiled at Regina's blush.

"We are committed to caring for you, keeping you safe. We both recognize to do that we have to treat you this way. I know school is important to you... we'll help you get there and succeed." Julie held Regina. "I thought you might be feeling scared...I also know why you haven't been swearing or yelling. It's because you know Auntie would give you a red bottom. You have been better behaved these few days than I'm sure you have in a long time." Julie brought Regina up snuggling her close. "I know this is hard... And it's normal for you to feel unsure of yourself or insecure at first. But, over time...things will feel better. If you need to talk to me about how you feel, I'm always here. I'm sure your sister is as well." Julie ran her hand through Regina's hair. 

"What is your favorite part about how Auntie cares for you?" Julie smiled a little.

Regina listened to Julie and snuggled close to her listening to the sound of her voice and heartbeat finding the two soothing to her ears. It reassured her that Julie and Abby both wanted her to succeed but going back to Daycare didn't seem to be the way to progress forward in Regina's opinion but she hoped there was a good reason why Julie wanted her to go there as a student instead of helping her out.  Regina felt very scared but she didn't want to reveal how scared she felt in fear that Julie might see her more as a baby but she couldn't help blushing some more at the thought of another spanked bottom her bottom still very sore from her spanking earlier and the one before that as well! She wasn't sure she'd be able to take many more spanks on her bottom today and knew she had to be good for the sake of her poor bottom.

"Thank you." said Regina very shyly.

Regina squirmed a little at that question, "uh," Regina fumbled with her fingers, "I guess when you give me bottles or cuddle me," confessed Regina, "but I think maybe my favorite part is probably knowing that you care about me properly." Regina looked away from Julie, "That I can trust you."

"Awww, Regina. That's so sweet. It feels really good being properly cared for and paid attention to, hmm." Julie kissed Regina's forehead. "You are a little sweetie."

"Well we should get ready to get going here...are you still dry?" Julie asked standing Regina up.

"I'll get you a little bag together here..." Julie went over and started to pack items into what was an obvious diaper bag.

Regina liked attention a lot and always tried her best to seek out attention by doing stupid and sometimes dangerous things that she shouldn't be doing but she didn't need to do anything now because she had all the attention that she wanted and more.  Regina continued to blush as she was stood up by Julie and shook her head, "Still dry," said Regina, "o-okay."

Regina could see that it was a diaper bag and she didn't like it but her bottom was still sore so she didn't plan on protesting anytime soon, "S-so what's the daycare like?" asked Regina nervously coming up close to Julie from behind.

"Oh it's really nice. It's probably 6 times the size of this room. The area for the little kids and big kids is about half and half. I'm going to put you with the big kids I think, but I haven't totally decided yet. Anyway, we do some story times...you can even practice reading. There are lots and lots of toys." Julie looked down and back. "I know you are nervous...it's going to be fun. You'll be okay...I'll be there. There are probably only about six kids in each age group...not too many. They are nice."

Julie zipped the bag. "Okay we're all set..." Julie took Regina's hand and took her back to the garage and then car. She put the diaper bag in the back and then motioned to the car seat in the back. It had a five point harness. "Climb up in there for me...I'll get you buckled in."

Regina still wasn't sure if she would be okay or not but she trusted Julie and she knew that if she did feel scared that she could always just go and stay by Julie rather then play about but she wasn't so sure if she wanted to play with children younger then her? It seemed weird.  

Regina half-hoped that Julie would stick with her being with the big kids rather then put her with the little ones. It might be the only way to show Julie that she was an adult? The formula was slowly working its way through Regina though.

Holding onto Julie's hand Regina walked slowly becoming nervous about being seen as she was taken to the garage and then the car, "S-sure." stammered Regina surprised by the carseat but she got in eventually.  Getting up into the car proved difficult because of her padded bottom but thankfully the carseat was a lot more easier to get into, "Auntie? Why can't I sit up front with you?" asked Regina softly her face turning red.

Julie patted Regina's padded bottom as she climbed in. It was cute to watch.

Julie started to buckle in Regina. "Because you are little sweetie, plus if you happened to leak...I don't want that all over my seat. Aww, there all buckled in. You look soooo cuuuute." Julie handed over a little snack cup with goldfish. "There you are, in case you get hungry."

Soon they were driving down the road. Julie looked back. "How's my little girl back there, are you comfy?"

Regina wriggled in her car seat a little finding it odd but it did feel comfy and soft. It supported her neck a lot better as well which was another plus but she just hated the way the buckles forced her legs apart and made it so the bulge around her waist and crotch was more noticeable.  Julie did have a point though about her leaking she knew she could try and fight Julie on the matter but she hadn't been to the potty once successfully since coming here and she really didn't want to start another argument. 

Holding the small snack cup in her hand Regina looked down at the goldfish and stared before picking one up and eating.  

Regina looked up from eating her snack crumbs over her mouth, "Y-yeah," stammered Regina, "I'm okay."

Would she ever get used to this? Did she have to get used to this? Was Julie and Abby planning on keeping her like this for some time or just for a week?

Julie smiled back. "Don't talk with a mouth full of food please."

The drive was a short five minutes. "Here we are..." Julie got out and went around back. She took a wipe out of the diaper bag and wipped Regina's mouth. "You made a little messy back here..." Julie unbuckled Regina and lifted her out. Then plopped her paci in and took her hand.

Soon they were walking in. "Hi Ms. Julie!" The other worker said with a greeting. 

"Hello Ms. Tabitha. This is Regina." Julie said with a smile. For now the other kids were busy playing.

Regina frowned a little but kept her mouth closed as she chewed. How longer would it be? She wondered.  

She was surprised by how short the journey was and tried to take a glance at the building wondering what it was like inside? Regina squirmed a little at having her mouth wiped by Julie and blushed a little bit at having her paci back but she was pleased to have it.  She never would admit to it but the paci brought her a sense of comfort.  

Regina instantly hid behind Julie at seeing Tabitha.  What was this person like? Did Julie tell her everything or not? She felt scared and her grip on Julie tightened as she suckled her paci for comfort.

Tabitha walked over. She was about 10 years older than Julie. She had an average build and height with shorter black hair. "Hiii Regina! Aren't you adorable." Tabitha came up and knelt down. "Are you going to be with me and the older kids? We don't allow pacifiers...ops what's this." Tabitha reached in pulling up the leg of the shortall. "A diaper...I thought that's what you were hiding under there... that means you'll need to be over with the babies." Tabitha pulled the fabric back down.

Julie had her arm around Regina. "Yes, I was thinking that as well... she'll probably feel better back there with me anyway."

Tabitha stood up. "Well it is very nice to meet you Regina." Speaking to Regina as if she were a toddler.

Julie rubbed Regina's back. "Give Ms. Tabitha a huggie Regina. Then we'll go meet your friends!"

Regina blushed and continued to hide behind Julie feeling unsure of Tabitha as she watched the woman kneel down in front of her so they were more on equal grounds. It did make her feel more comfortable but she rarely liked new people and found it hard to interact well.

Regina stayed quiet but nodded a little only to frown at the pacifiers comment. Regina squeaked slightly and nearly batted Tabitha's hand away.  She felt a little angry but managed to cool herself down.

Regina glanced up at Julie. She would feel better with Julie but she didn't want to be with the 'babies' she wanted to be with the older kids! It felt insane to her that she was even thinking this way.

Regina frowned at Julie but did as she was told and walked over to Tabitha hugging her.  She wasn't sure what to make of the other woman or what Tabitha knew about her? Did Julie tell Tabitha anything or nothing at all?

Julie smiled as Regina hugged Tabitha.

Tabitha hugged back. "Thank you Regina. You are sweet." Tabitha turned to Julie, she spoke softly but Regina could hear. "How old is she again?" Before Julie could answer one of the kids needed attention and Tabitha turned around and walked over.

Julie took Regina's hand and walked her back past the older kids. Most of the younger kids were napping. Tabitha had been watching a few of the 2 year olds who scampered into the little ones play area. 

Julie stopped and knelt. "Are you doing okay? If you want to stay by me when we go in there you can... until you feel comfy..."