LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina nodded a little and stood up feeling better already.

Looking at Julie she nodded and did as she was told.

Seeing Julie return she smiled a little wondering when Julie planned on spanking her.

Regina blushed and wriggled squirming a little.  The position she was in now was making her blush and suddenly she yelped.  The spank had hurt and Regina whimpered a little shooting Julie a tearful look.

Having her legs lifted up and her knees pushed to her chest Regina felt incredibly exposed to Julie right now. A diaper better for her? Really? Regina yelped again and nodded, "Yeah they do a lot." admitted Regina a few tears already running down her cheeks. 

She had a very low pain tolerance and it didn't take long for her cry at all.

Regina feeling anxious about the oncoming spanking placed her thumb into her mouth for comfort.

"Yeah Auntie sees those tears..." Julie spanked again. "That's a good idea...your thumb will help you feel better baby. I'm not going to like seeing you cry...that's for sure..."

Julie kept spanking, bringing her hand down on Regina's bottom as it became more red. "Just think...soon your spanking will be all over...I'll get you dressed and we can have some snuggles." 

Regina suckled on her thumb.

She didn't want Julie to feel bad but that meant trying her best not to be naughty at all and that wasn't going to happen.

Regina took a big breath and kept her thumb in her mouth during the entire spanking.

Tears poured down Regina's face as the spanking continued.  

Regina cried loudly sounding similar to a wailing kitten in a matter of seconds unable to handle the spanking at all.

Julie stopped after about 10 spanks to gently rub Regina's bottom. "I don't think you even made it four spanks before you started wailing little one...this just confirms what I already knew." Julie spanked another handful of times before letting down Regina's legs.

Julie went and grabbed the pacifier from the changing table and came back to Regina. Julie sat down and pulled Regina up into her lap, then replaced her thumb with the paci. "There baby... Auntie's got you..." Julie opened Regina's legs wide and gently brought down a wipe to clean her from the previous activity as she snuggled her close. "We'll get you all clean here...and hopefully you won't need another spanking today, hmm." 

The ten spanks Julie had delivered had possibly been the most painful ten spanks she had ever received yet that wasn't quite true her dad's spanks had been a lot more worse.  The reason why Julie's spanks had been the most painful to her though was the fact that she actually felt guilty for once while before she never felt guilty or bad before which made it so that spanking her didn't really work that well at all because she truly believed that she didn't deserve one. 

This was the first real time she felt as if she did deserve one and it hurt more knowing that.

Regina whimpered and continued to cry.

Julie's words ringing in her ears.  Was she really crying that hard? 

Once the spanking had been done and finished with Regina's legs fell down from the position they had been her bottom bright red as she continued to cry.  Regina watched Julie with tear filled eyes and reached up towards her a little wanting to snuggle despite the spanking.  She would always storm off after a spanking when her dad spanked her.

Regina accepted the paci and suckled quickly on it.

Regina wrapped her arms around Julie and cried into her chest, "I'll be good." whimpered Regina loudly, "I'll try and be better."

Julie finished wiping and just cuddled Regina for a bit longer. "I know you will baby...I know." Once Regina was a bit more calmed down Julie asked a question. "So, who gives you spankings besides me and your sister?" Julie asked try to learn a bit more.

Julie then moved Regina over to the changing table, moved the clothing and laid Regina down. "Now, I'm going to explain to you what is going to happen today..." Julie started in as she took off Regina's shirt. "Auntie has seen enough to know that you can't be trusted in underwear. It's okay though...it's not a punishment, but you are going to be in this diaper today." Julie held it up. "I have a little potty you can use if you need to go, but..." Julie took her bra off next, leaving Regina naked. Julie almost whispered now. "...you know what I think... I think you are just going to use your diapers." Julie unfolded the diaper. "Lift those little hips up for me please."

It took a few minutes for Regina to calm down and relax but cuddling helped a lot.  Looking up at Julie she wiped her eyes a little, "M-my dad used to and sometimes my step-mom but otherwise just you and Abby," stammered Regina, "I haven't gotten spanked for a while before coming here." admitted Regina quietly but she knew truthfully that she had done a lot of bad things that deserved a spanking.

Regina wasn't sure why she was telling Julie anything at all.

Being laid down on the changing table Regina felt very vulnerable and exposed.  Regina stayed silent and just listened to Julie as she found herself completely naked in front of her 'Auntie'.  Regina did as she was told not wanting to disobey Julie at all and lifted herself up to allow for the diaper, "I-I can be a big girl." replied Regina shyly yet she knew that Julie didn't see her as one at all.   The thought of using a plastic potty was embarrassing but so was the thought of using a diaper.  Would she just go in a diaper freely? What was going to happen today for her? She knew that she was going to be in Julie's care but that was it.

Julie slid the diaper under Regina. "Thank you...this is going to be a bit thicker than what you were in yesterday." Julie grabbed powder and started to apply it. "I'm not so sure if you can be a big girl...it sounds like you've been trying to be a big girl, but you keep getting in trouble and getting yourself spankings." Julie pulled the diaper around Regina. "Big girls also don't use pacifiers do they?" Julie added as she taped the moderately thick diaper on Regina, causing Regina's legs to push open some. "Aww, this is so cute on you Regina! Oh my goodness! How adorable!" Julie smiled. "We still have a few hours before we need to head out... I'll just have you wear this for now." 

Julie sat Regina up. "I have some fuuuun toys to play with... would you like to see them?"

Regina felt a little anxious it had been a bit difficult for her to walk yesterday because of the bulk of the diaper but she had managed somehow yet this was even thicker? Walking was going to be a little bit more harder today then it had been yesterday and she would bound to get more tired more easily because of that.

The powder smelled sweet and Regina found herself enjoying the smell despite the situation she was now in, "I know but I've been getting better and I was a big girl back home," replied Regina quickly, "I went out by myself and did uh...stuff." added Regina quickly not wanting Julie to know anything at all about the 'stuff' she did do knowing that Julie would likely disapprove of her and whatever 'stuff' she had done.

The diaper was soft and warm. It felt nice against her sore bottom the padding comforting her.  Regina looked away from Julie knowing that she had a point about the pacifier, "No but I don't need it I can take it out." replied Regina again wanting to show that she could be a big girl to Julie.

Did she really look adorable? Regina wriggled a little on the changing table causing the diaper to crinkle loudly as she tried to push her legs together but that proved useless. The word 'toys' caused Regina to look up curiously, "Yeah! Okay!" said Regina excitedly with a smile.  They had a few hours? Why did she have to get up so early? Then again Abby probably had somewhere to be at six.

Regina sighed a little, "Auntie is it weird that I'm spending a lot of time with Abby and now you?" she asked, "I haven't been by myself since I got here."

Julie smiled a little. She rubbed Regina's legs as Regina sat on the changing table. "You may have done big girl things at home, but that doesn't make you a big girl, now does it." Julie looked at Regina. "Oh you can take the paci out? Mmk...well if you want to take it out now and give it to me I'll put it away forever, no more pacifier." Julie put her hand out. "And no...it's not weird to be spending time with me and Abby...I bet you feel safe having a responsible adult around...I heard about your seizure yesterday, what if you had been all alone?"

Regina lowered her head a little at that, "I guess...I don't know." admitted Regina feeling a little insecure now.  Had she been a big girl at home? She wasn't so sure now.

Regina whimpered at that instantly.  She didn't want to lose her pacifier forever! Regina shook her head, "Noooo." 

She knew that she should of giving the pacifier to Julie to prove that she was a big girl! But she didn't want to give it up.  Maybe she wasn't?

She did feel safe having Abby around.

She felt safe with Mark.

She felt safe with Julie.

Did she ever felt safe with herself alone?

Regina lifted her head up and looked at Julie with a tearful gaze, "I don't know what would of happened," admitted Regina, "I could of died if I threw up while on my back," continued Regina, "I might of been fine," she paused, "I've had seizures alone before." 

Regina sighed, "I don't like being alone when having one it's scary especially when it's getting late." 

Julie smiled at Regina's decision to keep the pacifier. "It's okay, you can keep it sweetie."

Julie lifted Regina carrying her back down to the padded floor. "Mhmm, I'm sure it is scary to be alone and have one...and you are right, bad things can happen if you are all alone..." Julie patted Regina's leg a bit. "But enough of that..."

The little plastic toddler potty was in the room. It was well in view but Julie purposefully didn't make a big deal of it. She figured if Regina really wanted to use it Regina would bring it up when she needed to go.

"There is the little toy bin there...or you can color or play with blocks..." The toy bin was about four steps away, or an easy crawl. "If you want to check out the toy bin you can, it's okay."

Regina relaxed a little at that and held onto Julie as she was carried down to the padded floor.

It had been very scary.

Regina felt very clingy towards Julie right now.

She could see the plastic toddler potty and felt a little weird about it but as long as Julie didn't say anything about it then she wouldn't either.

Thinking over her options Regina glanced over at the toy box  before looking at Julie, "I-I'll just have a quick look." stammered Regina softly before crawling over to the box it was only a short distance and she saw no real reason to stand.  Opening the toybox Regina looked inside and saw a weird colorful ball pulling it out Regina give it a small shake causing the colors to swirl and change before her.

It looked pretty.  The colors didn't change to quickly either which meant that she had no worries about having a seizure unless someone shook it really really fast. 

Regina rolled it over to Julie and watched as the ball changed before crawling back to her Auntie.  

The diaper felt weird each time she had crawled. It would crinkle and she could feel it touching the floor but she did her best to ignore all this.

Julie watched as Regina crawled over. The diaper was very noticeably crinkly without clothes over it. Julie just observed Regina.

"Ah the swirly ball...this is very neat. This doesn't bother you does it sweetie?" Julie rolled it slowly back to Regina. "Maybe another toy would be better... You can play with that for two minutes then I'm going to put it away." 

Julie shifted a bit as she sat. "Did you have breakfast this morning baby?" 

Regina shook her head, "It seems okay? It shouldn't be that bad unless it's shook a lot," replied Regina watching the ball and picking it up, "I'll be careful but okay."

Regina played a little with the ball but put it back in about thirty seconds, "My head hurts a little," admitted Regina, "uh I had a breakfast bar but that was it."

She didn't want to risk another seizure at all and whenever she felt a little bit of pain in her head she knew that she needed to be careful.  Truthfully she always felt a little anxious whenever she felt a slight stinging in her head.

"Okay I better take that..." Julie stood up and grabbed it putting it back in the toy bin.

"Come on, let's get you a little something more substantial to eat..." Julie helped Regina to her feet. "Let's go to the couch..." Julie held onto Regina helping her. "I'm going to make you a yummy breakfast smoothie...it's my specialty after all." Julie smiled walking slowly with Regina. "Is it a little bit hard to walk sweetie?"

Regina stood awkwardly trying to find her balance but it was very hard for her due to the bulk of her diaper. 

She held tightly onto Julie scared of falling.

Smiling at that Regina felt a little bit better about the entire situation, "That sounds yummy."

Regina nodded a little, "Y-yeah I don't know how much I can walk with this the other one was hard as well but I was able to manage that," she sighed, "it's hard to balance." added Regina proving her point by tightening her hold onto Julie's hand.

"Mhmm, well don't be discouraged. Auntie will help you when you need it. It's important for you to be in a proper diaper." Julie got Regina to the couch and put a blanket over her. "There...here we are...here are a few story books you can read while you wait. I really like this one about the two ducks and the pumpkin." Julie smiled. "I'll be right back."

Julie left to the kitchen to amke the smoothie. She put in banana, peanut butter, a bit of honey, oats and a few other of her yummy ingredients. Julie then got to thinking...she didn't really want Regina going poo at the daycare. It would likely be hard to clean and time consuming. She added a few scoops of a fiber supplement and some prune juice to the mix. It all got blended together and put into a large sippy cup. 

Julie quietly walked in peaking over the couch to see what Regina was reading or doing.

Regina smiled a little at that.  It made her feel better that Julie was going to help her out a lot when she needed help and considering the past couple of days it seemed that she needed a lot of help otherwise Abby wouldn't feel the need to bring her to Julie's or have Mark watch over her at all.

Important for her to be in a proper diaper? Regina looked at Julie in surprise.  Did she really need diapers? No.  She knew how to go to the toilet and she could prove that today! She could just show Julie that she could by going in the plastic potty.

Regina relaxed and curled up underneath the blanket that Julie had giving her.   Regina picked up the book that Julie talked about and started to read.

She had difficulty reading as a child and while she was better now it was still very hard for her but at least the book had pictures.  Regina stopped reading midway through the book and was busy thinking deeply about everything and how she felt currently.   Truthfully she wanted a ciggy but Abby had hidden her's somewhere and she doubted Julie would let her have one either because she wasn't a 'big girl' yet she knew that the only reason this was even happening was because of Abby pushing her around.  It wasn't as if she could fight back easily against her step-sister and she found it just as hard if not harder to fight back against Julie.  

At least in college she could be more independent and hopefully everything could go back to normal but she wasn't so sure about that at all.

Regina put the book down and laid down with a frown, "This is so stupid." mumbled Regina to herself.

"Hey hey...what's so stupid? What's a matter sweetie?" Julie walked around having seen and heard what happened. "Regina..." Julie lifted Regina up a little so she could sit and put Regina's head back down in her lap. "Why is my baby pouty? Open up please." Julie said as she took the pacifier out. As soon as Regina opened her mouth to start talking Julie put the soft sippy cup tip into her mouth. "Some yummy food in your tummy will help..."

Regina's eyes widened.

She hadn't realized that Julie had been behind her! 

Regina blushed and looked away from Julie.

Letting out a small sigh Regina was about to talk but was surprised by the sippy cup and a little bit happy to have it in her mouth it meant that she didn't have to talk about her feelings and thoughts at all.

Regina started to drink the smoothie.  It tasted nice.

Julie suspected that Regina was frustrated with herself for not acting more like an adult. Julie held the sippy and stroked Regina's hair. "You worry about things a lot huh Regina..." Julie smiled down. "Just focus on the taste of the smoothie...how it feels to have my hand run through your hair...how the soft blanket feels on your leggies... just let those other things leave your mind." 

Once the smoothie was about half gone Julie picked up the book Regina had been reading and continued the story, doing her best to turn the pages with the one free hand she had. 

Regina glanced up at Julie before lowering her eyes.

She did worry a lot to the point of stressing herself out but she had a lot going on.

The smoothie tasted good. It was heavy but filling and she really need something filling giving how hungry she had felt earlier. 

Regina loved it whenever someone played with her hair and Julie's hand through her hair it felt so good.  When was the last time someone had run their hand through her hair?  The blanket was very soft and cuddly.

Regina yawned a little.

She felt tired and Julie's voice sounded so soft. 

Regina continued to suckle on the sippy cup until the entire smoothie was gone.

Julie smiled as Regina seemed more relaxed. The story and sippy cup seemed to finish at about the same time. Julie pulled it out and sat Reinga up next to her, readjusting the blanket and wiping the sides of her mouth where a little smoothie was showing. "There...I bet you feel much better." Julie grabbed another story book. This book had about a typical 8 year old reading level. Most words were short but some words could be longer. "I want you to read me this story...I haven't read this one yet. I wonder if it will be good." Julie turned it open to the first page as she snuggled Regina. The first page had a picture but also a pretty good amount of words. Julie wasn't really expecting Regina to have any troubles with it but thought she might enjoy the story. The story was about two mischievous dragons and a knight that helped them to behave better.

Regina blushed slightly at having her mouth wiped and nodded in response resting her head down on Julie's chest and cuddling up to her.  This wasn't normal but had anything been 'normal' since the moment she got her? Not really and right now she found herself not caring about any sort of 'normality' she was simply happy being curled up against Julie.  Seeing the book Julie picked up she smiled a little at seeing two dragons on the cover.

She liked dragons.

"Okay." replied Regina she didn't mind reading out-loud but she did feel a little worried she wasn't fast at all and tended to be quite slow which meant that she tended to make mistakes a lot and reading a book would make those mistakes obvious to Julie.  Did she really want Julie to know how bad she was at reading? Did it matter? 

Regina started reading the first paragraph slowly.  She wasn't having any difficulty or at least she thought she wasn't having any difficulty yet she was very slow and focusing hard on not making a mistake which wasn't good.   The next paragraph went the same and took just as long as the first but the third....

"B-B-B-Be," stammered Regina, "c-c-cause."

She knew how to say 'because' yet reading that word proved to be difficult for her and at the pace Regina was going it would take at least an hour for the book to be done and finished which was bad because she should be able to read much faster then she was doing.  A few more words started to trip her up.  She could read but she had great difficulty doing so.  Her birth-mother didn't value education highly at all and in high-school she had struggled a lot but she managed to past despite her short-comings.