LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

With Regina's comments Abby knew exactly what had happened. She nodded and listened as they got to the kitchen. "Mhmm I remember that...did you start thinking about that and get yourself all excited?"

Abby went to grab a breakfast bar. "I see... well sometimes we get those feelings down there. But we can't always touch ourselves." Abby came back and rubbed Regina's back. "We are on a schedule right now...I'm afraid there isn't time for making ourselves feel good. Are you going to be able to keep from touching yourself?" Abby asked directly as she handed Regina a breakfast bar. 

"No not until it started getting weird," replied Regina trying her best not to rub herself right now as she looked desperately at Abby, "I know that but it feels worse then before and I don't know!" whined Regina a little, "It's really bad and I don't think i'll be able to resist much longer if I can't calm down but I don't know how to calm down? Is there a way to make it stop besides touching myself?" asked Regina naively as she opened the breakfast bar and ate it in hopes that it would help her take her mind off her current problem. 

She knew that they were on a schedule but she didn't want to go to Julie's like this! 

Nervously she moved her free hand down and adjusted herself again in an attempt to make herself feel more comfortable but all that did was make things worse as she felt her panties brush against her teasingly.  

Abby watched as Regina ajusted herself, she was so cute to watch like this. Abby wondered how she should handle the situation. She hadn't exactly planned on this. 

"Yes silly...you can stop if you stop playing with yoursef and think about other things." Abby knew that wasn't really true with what she'd put on Regina. "I'm sure by the time we get over to Julie's you'll be just fine." Abby loved Regina like this. She was so whiny and helpless with this sort of thing. Abby turned Regina and guided her by the hips over to get shoes on. She sat Regina down and worked to get her shoes on.

Abby playfully tickled Regina's feet a bit. "Oooopsies...you aren't ticklie are you." Abby smiled.

Regina shot Abby a desperate look at that, "Really?" squeaked Regina feeling unsure about what Abby was saying but there was no real reason to doubt Abby at all, right? "I'll try but I'm not sure if it'll work." added Regina moving her hand away from her crotch for now as she was led over by Abby to her shoes. 

Sitting down Regina was tense.  She wanted to touch so badly! It felt as if it was getting worse! One rub wouldn't hurt, right? But before she could even rub herself again she started to giggle slightly at the tickling she felt on her feet, "A little." replied Regina shyly her toes twitching back and forth causing her entire foot to curve inwards a little.  Regina tended to be quite ticklish her most ticklish spot being on the sides of her stomach. 

Regina could feel herself becoming more intense down below and sighed heavily becoming more sexually frustrated as her hand crept into her jeans giving herself a small rub through her panties.  She knew it was bad of her to do this especially in front of Abby but she just felt so....helpless and it felt so gooood.

"Mhmm really." Abby smiled.

Abby got one shoe on and looked up to see Regina with her hand down her jeans. "Regina...you are going to get a spanking if I catch you with your hand down your pants again." Abby went to put the other shoe on. "That is very naughty...I don't want to spank you but I will. Alright, both shoes on...let's go before we are late."

Abby took Regina's hand and they went out the door, walking to Julie's house.

Regina whined loudly at that, "But it feels good and it feels bad when I don't! And it keeps getting worse if I don't touch." complained Regina but she did remove her hand from her pants the threat of a spanking enough to scare her but would it be enough to stop her properly? Probably not. 

Regina wriggled and squirmed slightly humping herself on the chair that she was sitting causing her to blush brightly.  Would she get in trouble for this? 

Soon enough Regina found herself up and out the door. 

Regina held Abby's hand tightly and was constantly adjusting herself as they walked, "Abby," whined Regina, "I wanna touch." 

She knew that normally she wouldn't care about what she did at all previously back with their parents but now she did? She was listening to Abby? But why? What was different? Her dad threatened her with spankings and so did Abby? Yet she actually felt bad when it came to disobeying her step-sister? Maybe she respected Abby more then her own dad?

Abby noticed her actions on the bench but said nothing.

Abby looked over a bit as they walked noticing how Regina was adjusting herself. "I know you do Regina, but we are in public right now...it's not appropriate. Try and think about something else okay..."

Soon they were at Julie's front door and Abby let go of Regina's hand and took a step forward to knock on the door. She brought her purse up and looked in it, making it seem like she wasn't paying attention to Regina.

Regina sighed loudly, "I know it's not appropriate!"

She was getting increasingly annoyed and frustrated, emotionally and sexually. 

Would she be able to control herself or not?

Regina stopped adjusting herself for now.

In front of Julie's door Regina stood stiffly as she tried her best not to touch herself again but it was difficult.  Looking at Abby she noticed that her sister was busy looking in her purse and while she knew that she shouldn't play with herself....

In a matter of seconds Regina anxiously stuck her hand down her pants and into her panties rubbing herself a little.  It was the first time she had touched herself properly every other time had been either adjusting her pants or once through her panties....

Regina let out a soft tiny moan.  

Abby looked at Regina. "Please don't raise your voice at me..." 

As Abby stood waiting for the door to open she could see Regina's hand go into her pants again. Abby said nothing and after a short bit heard the cute little moan come. Just then the door swung open and Abby moved herself just a bit to hide Regina behind her. 

"Hi Julie!" 

"Hi Abby...Hi Regina! Come on in!" Julie smiled.

Abby stepped to the side and looked back at Regina, hoping her hand wasn't still in her pants.

Regina sighed, "Sorry it's just I'm really frustrated right now."

She knew it was bad of her to raise her voice at Abby but it was just hard for her she just didn't know how to control herself that well.

Regina froze and stopped playing with herself as she stood behind Abby in shock.  She didn't want Julie seeing her with her hand down her pants!

Moving her hand out of her panties Regina sighed hoping that she had been quick enough so Julie hadn't seen her but it didn't help that her fingers were now wet and a little sticky. It probably didn't help that her nipples were also erect as well but at least they were hidden away by her bra and shirt so it wasn't visible.  The only two issues being was if Julie decided to change her at all or if she touched herself again.

"H-H-Hi," stammered Regina flustered, "Auntie Julie." she added wanting her step-sister and Julie to be in a good mood right now especially her sister after the exchange they had moments ago but deep down Regina already knew that she would likely touch herself soon.   After a couple of seconds Regina already felt frustrated and while she didn't put her hands down her pants she did adjust herself a little to try and get more comfortable.

Abby was relieved that Regina's hand was out. She put her hand on Regina's back and walked in.

"Aww, you remembered to call me Auntie...what a sweetie." Julie said hugging Regina.

Abby noticed Regina adjusting herself. "Hey Julie...is there someplace Regina could... play while you and I talk briefly?" 

Julie smiled. "Sure, follow me..."

Abby leaned down to whisper to Regina. "I'm going to talk to her about treating you like an adult...you behave yourself." Abby patted Regina's bottom with a few taps and guided her behind Julie. 

Just down the hall they entered a nursery. There was a large padded surface on the floor, a changing table and crib were in the far corner of the room. The padded surface covered most of the floor and went right up to the crib and changing table. There were a few large stuffed animals on the floor near the crib. In the middle of the floor we're some crayons and a coloring book as well as some blocks. On the changing table there were a pair of shortalls laid out over the changing pad, a white short sleeve shirt with ruffled sleeves was laid over it. At the bottom end of the shortalls was a folded diaper with pink and blue bear print and a pink and white pacifier that said "Baby Girl" sitting on top of it.

Julie opened the door. "Here we are Regina..." Julie put her hands on Regina's shoulders. "Do you think you could color me a pretty picture?" Julie cooed as she turned Regina towards the room. 

"Wait... I need a hug!" Abby smiled and quickly gave Regina a hug. 

Regina smiled a little at how happy Julie sounded despite finding it weird that she had to call Julie 'Auntie' she did like Julie though and she enjoyed her hugs.  Regina wrapped her arms around Julie a little and hugged her back. 

Regina had a small blush and glanced at Abby wondering what they were going to talk about? But she felt thankful for some time alone. It would give a little bit of time to try and get rid of what was going on down there but she would have to be fast.

A bright blush spread across Regina's face.  She was happy that Abby was going to talk to Julie about treating her like an adult but she wasn't so sure if she could behave herself at all with how she felt currently.  The couple of pats on her bottom made her feel small, "I'll try." whispered Regina walking slowly behind Julie.

The large nursery shocked her but she did recall that Julie did have a niece but it still seemed weird and a little off. The padded surface felt weird to stand on and she couldn't ignore the changing table nor the crib or anything else.  She had never been in a nursery before.  Regina noticed some clothing sitting on top the changing table but couldn't make it out that well from where she was standing right now but she had a bad sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach about the clothing.  Did Julie plan on dressing her up? She hoped not.

Regina was surprised by Julie, "O-Oh sure." replied Regina hoping that Abby could get through to Julie but she had her doubts. 

Being hugged by Abby she smiled a little in return and cuddled up to Abby resting her head on her step-sister's chest while trying to ignore that she would be without her sister for most of the day but she would be okay, right?

Abby gave Regina a nice hug and then her and Julie left Regina alone in the room and walked out of hearing range.

"Hey Julie...that was a cute little space in there." Abby smiled.

"Yeah sometimes I need to watch kids here so it's nice to have the setup." Julie smiled. "So what's up?"

Abby sighed. "Do you have a baby monitor in that room by chance?" 

"I do..."

"If you go grab it and turn it on I'm sure you will see..." Abby shook her head a bit. 

Julie went and grabbed the monitor screen from a nearby drawer and turned it on.

Regina sighed once they left and sat down on the floor.

She knew that she shouldn't touch herself right now but she just couldn't help herself and she just knew that if she could just pleasure herself right now then all of her annoyance and frustration would just go in a matter of seconds.  That would mean she would be able to focus and she wouldn't be as moody! It made complete sense to her yet she felt guilty? Regina whimpered a little but after a few seconds Regina already had hand down her panties and was busy playing with herself.

A small tiny moan escaping her.

Regina laid down on her back and continued to rub herself.  Her moans continuing yet she wasn't quite getting the spot that she wanted at all which was only making her more frustrated.  If only she had that toy that Abby had.  How long would the talk take? Regina panted a little as she rubbed herself fast in hopes that she could just get rid of this feeling as fast as possible and not get caught at all.

Julie and Abby looked at the screen. They had turned it on in time to see pretty much everything.

Julie looked at Abby. "I can't believe she's doing this..."

Abby nodded. "Mhmm, she's been trying to touch herself all morning. I warned her she would get a spanking if I caught her doing it again. I hate to put this on you..."

Julie interrupted. "No no..it's quite okay. I don't mind disciplining."

Abby nodded. "Thanks...and sorry again. Do you need anything else from me?"

Julie shook her head. "No I don't think so...oh is she in underwear?"

Abby nodded. "She is..I told her I would talk to you about treating her like a big girl...but I know you'll take good care of her." Abby smiled a bit. "Alright I better go...I see you later today. Call me if you need anything."

With that Abby left and Julie turned her attention back to the baby monitor.

Regina felt frustrated.  She wasn't able to give herself the proper pleasure that Abby had giving to her before on the first night that she moved in and she hated the way she was feeling right now. 

She continued for a little bit and while pleasure continued to build and she continued to moan tears started to sting her eyes.

She felt guilty.

She had told her sister that she would behave but she wasn't.  Was it really her fault that she felt like this right now? Would Abby spank her? Abby didn't know that she was doing this so it was okay? There wasn't any reason to feel guilty yet she did.

Regina removed her hands from her pants and could see how sticky her fingers were now but she still hadn't orgasm'd at all and was still very frustrated.  Nervously Regina wiped her fingers on her jeans knowing that Julie and possibly Abby would be returning soon.  She could control herself, right? It didn't take long for Regina to break again and start readjusting her jeans.  Her panties were wet from her own cum.  Would Julie check her? What could she possibly say? Regina despite her thoughts started to rub herself again a little but this time tears started to fall from her eyes. 

Julie decided she'd seen enough. She turned off the monitor and went down the hall. Catching Regina with her hand down her pants. "Regina! What is your hand doing down there??" Julie could see the tears in her eyes. "You are being naughty aren't you?"

Julie walked over and knelt. "No, stay down..." She ordered as she put her hands on Regina keeping Regina on the floor. 

Regina felt very scared right now as she saw Julie enter the room and could only stare up at her.

Regina sniffled , "I-I-I-I'm sorry." she stammered nervously trying to find a way that she could even explain this situation to Julie at all.  

She could feel her heart beating fast in her chest and she felt sick.

What was Julie doing? 

"O-okay." stammered Regina softly staying down on the floor her hands out of her pants now and clutched together.

Julie could see Regina was struggling with all of this.

Julie took her one hand and put it in view of Regina. On her index finger was a pink silicone vibrator. Julie unbuttoned Regina's jeans and slid her hand in under Regina's panties, the vibrator was off still as it made light contact with pleasure parts. "You shouldn't be touching yourself baby, you know better...you went and got yourself all excited and messy, didn't you. Now I have to help you...and after I'm done helping you, you are getting a spanking." Julie used her other hand to hold down Regina's shoulder as she ran the vibrator along Regina, getting Regina used to the feel of it. "Mhmm...you are very wet down here..."

Regina was surprised to see a pink silicone vibrator on Julie's index finger.

She knew a little about sex toys but never had the courage to buy any at all back home.

What was Julie going to do?

Regina gasped a little at Julie unbuttoning her jeans and looked at Julie confused.  Was Julie going to use that on her? She felt a little confused and conflicted by all this yet when the toy made light contact with her kitty she couldn't help but moan softly.   Hearing Julie's words Regina blushed and looked away, "I-I didn't mean to." replied Regina softly feeling submissive towards Julie.

Regina moaned again and lifted her hips thrusting forward, "The s'morning...." mumbled Regina, "I felt weird."

She knew it wasn't much of a explanation and she knew that she was going to get a spanking she doubted that she would be able to get out of that at all, "A-are you mad at me?" asked Regina nervously as she continued to respond to the vibrator eagerly. 

Regina moaned louder then she had before.   This felt so good! 

"You didn't mean to but you did." Julie said picking up on the blush. "Big girls don't touch themselves at inappropriate times." 

Julie listened to Regina speak and turned the vibrator on now, causing the louder moan.

"I'm not mad, but your sister was trying to let you be a big girl today...this is not how big girls behave." Julie ran the virbator against Regina. "I see how blushy those little cheeks of yours are...you know you were naughty and soon enough you'll have a red little bottom to show for it." Julie kept the vibrator on Regina. "You are just lucky that Auntie is helping you...and I still haven't heard a thank you from you..." Julie smiled slightly, loving how submissive Regina was. And the pleasurable sounds and movements from her.

Regina stared at Julie.

She felt disappointed in herself.

Big girls shouldn't touch themselves....

Regina squirmed, "I'll do better Auntie Julie." she whimpered only to moan.

She knew that she was going to be quite sore soon from the spanking Julie was going to give her but she hoped that it wouldn't hurt to much but she wasn't so sure.  Would this set her back at all? Would Abby still try and treat her like a big girl or give up? She wasn't sure but she hoped Abby would continue to give her chances.

Regina frowned for a moment, "I'm sorry Auntie thank you for helping me I'm really sorry for touching myself and not thanking you." replied Regina wanting to make it up to Julie right now but she wasn't sure how she could make things better but at least Julie wasn't mad at her.   Regina moaned again thrusting her hips up once more.

"I-i-is there anything that I c-c-could do for you...." moaned Regina wanting to do something in return for Julie.

Julie gave some resistance pushing Regina's hips back down this time. "Yes, you are going to orgasm for me like a good little girl...then you are going to get a spanking and Auntie is going to put her baby into a cuuute diaper and shortalls." Julie smiled. "You will be a good baby girl for Auntie, right? Listen to what Auntie tells you?" 

Regina blushed and nodded, "Y-yes Auntie I'll be good for you and listen."

She wasn't sure if she could be good but she would have to try because she didn't want to upset Julie yet the thought of being placed into a cute diaper and shortalls wasn't something that she particularly wanted at all.  Regina blushed brightly each time she heard Julie say the word 'baby' and tried her best to ignore that.

At least only Abby and Julie babied her. Then again Mark had a little as well.

She hoped that once she started college all this would just stop and her life could go back to normal. 

Regina squirmed a little and after a few minutes moaned loudly as she orgasm'd to the point of squirting causing a bit of fluid to burst out from her bud. Her breathing was heavy and she felt a little tired but very relaxed now compared to before.   

Julie listened. "Good, I know you will be good...I'm so glad you are going to be with me today."

Julie was happy when Regina finally climaxed. "Goooood... doesn't that feel better." She took her hand out and stood up. "Be right back...you lay there and breathe." Julie walked over to the changing table and came back with a few wipes, having already taken off the vibrator and wiped her own hands. 

Julie knelt next to Regina and took Regina's hands wiping them. "Okay...let's see what you look like down here..." Julie stated as she slid down Regina's jeans. "Mhmm, you made quite a mess in these panties. Very wet..." Julie simply lifted Regina's legs up and then pulled the panties up to expose her bare bottom wasting no time getting a spank in. "A diaper will be much better for my little baby girl." Julie pushed Regina's legs down so her knees went to her chest and her butt perked up into the air. She spanked again. Julie purposefully picked this very babyish position to spank Regina in. "Do spankies make you cry sweetie?"