LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina smiled a little at that and nuzzled herself into Abby's side as they finished their walk returning Abby's snuggle with her own.  She liked being close to Abby and she felt a lot more better being with Abby right now rather then at home with her dad and step-mom.  She loved them both but she just didn't get on with her dad much which left everyone on edge at times especially if she was in a particularly bad mood.

Regina nodded, "That sounds good to me," she said taking off her own shoes, "yeah! I really like taking pictures its why I want to do photography really badly," continued Regina, "it's something I think I can be really good at and it isn't a hard subject like maths." added Regina with a smile feeling fairly confident about her skill in photography.

Abby walked Regina into the kitchen. "Yah I think you can be good at it...I've been really into photography the last few years. I took a few different classes and now I teach this beginner class at the park. It's like 7-8 people usually...it's fun! You will have a good time. I have the perfect camera for you too!" 

Abby pulled out the milk and then a baby bottle. "I had fun giving you that bottle earlier. You won't fall asleep on me again will you?" Abby smiled as she filled it. 

Abby once the bottle was filled walked Regina to the couch. She sat and pulled Regina into her lap then laid her back in her arms. "Ohh...I can feel the padding from that diaper...that's a bit thicker than the pullup isn't it..." Abby plopped the pacifier out of Regina's mouth. She snuggled Regina in close and smiled down still holding the bottle. "Are you comfy?"

Regina smiled genuinely at Abby feeling hopeful for once, "That's so cool that you teach! Really? I was just gonna use my DSLR but my lens broke recently cause I fell and my camera hasn't been able to turn on properly." admitted Regina with a frown only to look at Abby with a smile, "A camera? Really?" asked Regina as she followed her step-sister.

Seeing the baby bottle Regina looked at Abby curiously wondering if she was going to feed her again from it, "It was nice," admitted Regina shyly, "n-no!" added Regina or at least she hoped she wouldn't fall asleep again. It had been weird that she had falling asleep earlier.

In Abby's lap Regina rested her head against Abby's chest remembering how she had sucked on her step-sister's breast earlier and how nice it had felt despite everything that had happened. Regina blushed a little more and nodded, "It's hard to walk in," said Regina, "mhm yeah." added Regina opening her mouth and accepting the baby bottle.

"Mhmm I'll show you the camera after dinner." 

Abby smiled sliding the bottle into Regina's mouth. "Yah I bet it's harder...but at least now I don't have to worry about you making the potty...that will hold anything just fine." Abby held the bottle for Regina. "Probably better for the rest of the night anyway...I won't have to get mad about you not using the potty. We can just enjoy ourselves." 

Abby enjoyed holding Regina. "You are such a little sweetie...I love when you are cuddlie like this..." Abby popped the bottle out when it was about halfway gone and sat Regina up rubbing and patting her back. 

Regina smiled and started to suckle on the bottle.  

Regina glanced down at her shorts, "No potty?" squeaked Regina blushing drinking the milk from her bottle and looking back up at Abby with a curious stare.  She didn't like it when Abby got mad earlier and simply nodded.

Smiling Regina rubbed her head a little against Abby's chest lovingly as she continued to drink from her bottle only to find herself being sat up.  Regina blushed a little burping slightly at having her back patted and rubbed.

"Yeah...no more potty tonight. It's not a punishment...it's just your in a diaper now after your accident earlier. Diapers are meant to stay on...it's not like a pull-up." Abby explained.

Abby smiled after the little burb. "Aww good little burp Regina." Abby hugged Regina. "You can drink the rest of this with dinner. Did you get enough snuggle time?" Abby smiled. "Anything on your mind lil sis?" Abby continued rubbing Regina's back.

"Okay that makes sense." replied Regina feeling relieved that she wasn't being punished at all.

Regina blushed and snuggled up against Abby more, "Can we snuggle after dinner? Or do we have to go out then?" asked Regina softly enjoying their cuddling time together only to look at Abby thinking a little, "Not really," paused Regina, "why do you ask? Is there something on your mind?" asked Regina softly.

Truthfully Regina was thinking a little bit about her birth-mom but she wasn't sure if Abby really wanted to know about that at all.

Abby smiled as Regina snuggled in. "Well we might not have time for snuggles after dinner. But we can do more now..." Abby said laying Regina back in her arms again.

"Okay...I just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything you were thinking or worrying about." Abby then lifted her shirt up on the one side and pulled her breast out from her bra. She expected with it being so close to Regina's mouth that Regina would just take it. Abby said nothing about it as she watched. She wanted Regina to do these babish things so that she'd continue to mentally regress and see herself as less and less of an adult. But Abby also enjoyed having Regina on her breast earlier..and found herself wanting to do it again.

Regina smiled at that and sighed contently in Abby's arms, "Mhm I'll tell you later, okay?" replied Regina softly not wanting to get stressed out by having a conversation in regards to her birth-mom.

Regina watched curiously and blushed slightly at seeing Abby's breast.  Opening her mouth she latched onto Abby just like she had earlier.  It didn't feel weird to her at all but she knew others would think differently.  Regina suckled softly feeling close to Abby.

Abby smiled as she watched Regina latch on. "That's what you needed ..." Abby smiled. "Anytime you feel like you need this...need some snuggles...I want you to tell me." Abby ran her finger through Regina's hair and tucked it behind her ear. 

"I saw how you were with Julie...she was making you feel pretty little huh?" Abby patted Regina's bottom lightly. "I think you'll have a good time with her tomorrow, she's super nice...did I hear she wants you to call her auntie Julie?"

Regina blushed but nodded.

She could do that....it shouldn't be a problem, right? Telling Abby whenever she wanted....needed this.

Regina nodded a little, "Yeah she was and yeah she wants me to call her Auntie Julie." 

It seemed silly to her to call someone that when they were the same age but she would if she had to and it seemed that she didn't have much of a choice in the matter, "Is that problem?" asked Regina softly hoping that Abby wasn't jealous. 

"Yah I could tell how she was making you feel...you were talking with a cute little lisp and studder. I think she might treat you like a baby if you act like that tomorrow. Do you want me to talk with her about it? Or do you think you can handle it?" Abby sat Regina up.

"But, I think you should call her auntie, if she asked you to. It's important for you to listen to her tomorrow too...she will be at work after all. I won't get a call about your behavior will I?" Abby closed up her shirt. "Alright I think that's enough for now. Should we get some dinner?!" Abby smiled.

Regina blushed a little.  Julie made her more nervous then Abby.

Thinking a little bit Regina nodded, "Could you talk to her?" asked Regina softly feeling unsure.  She didn't know if Abby could talk any sense into Julie at all.

Regina shook her head, "I'll be good!" promised Regina only to nod at the mention of food.

"Sure I'll talk with her." Abby smiled. "That's what big sisters are for right." 

Abby helped Regina down and pulled open and down her shorts without warning. "Aww this is sooo cute on you...and still dry." Abby noted fixing the shorts back up. "Gotta keep tabs on that diaper, make sure it doesn't get too wet and leak." Abby smiled. "Okay I'll fix us up something quick and easy."

Abby walked Regina with her into the kitchen and put a thin crust pizza in the oven. "Oh let me show you the camera!" Abby pulled it out from a drawer. The camera was ligh pink and yellow. It was durable and simple, made for small children. "Here it is, and it has these cute stickers you can decorate it with...do you like it? Here sit down here you can decorate it."

Regina smiled.

She still wasn't used to Abby being the big sister but she wasn't as against it now as she had been earlier.  Maybe she was accepting her role better?

The suddenness of having her shorts pulled down caused Regina to blush brightly but she couldn't help feel a little happy that she was still dry right now. Keep tabs that she wasn't to wet or leak? Abby's comment made her feel a bit like a baby that couldn't help themselves but she knew that she wasn't a baby and it was only for tonight.

Regina sat down at the table holding the camera in her hands, "It's kinda childish," said Regina, "but thank you it should be okay for now." 

Picking up the stickers she started to put one on at the time while watching Abby take care of the pizza.

Abby laughed a little. "Kinda childish? Says my sister who has had a paci in her mouth allllll day." Abby watched Regina with the stickers. "You're welcome...this one is made more rugged, so if you drop it like your last one it should be just fine." Abby rubbed Regina's back slightly.

Abby then worked to get the table set. She put the baby bottle in front of Regina along with a napkin and paper plate. Next she came around behind Regina with a bib. It was cute with Mini Mouse and bows on it. Regina seemed pretty distracted with the camera so Abby went for it, putting the bib around Regina smoothly and fastening the Velcro in the back. She quickly tried to get Regina on something else. "Hey, this camera looks awesome now! What sticker is your faaaavorite?" Abby smiled.

Regina blushed at that but she couldn't really disagree with Abby at all. It was very childish of her to be sucking on a paci at her age but she enjoyed it and Abby seemed to like it when she sucked on one as well which only made her want to have one more. 

Looking at the camera Regina smiled slightly at that.  It was good that it was more rugged.  She wouldn't be using it for her college course though she would probably book one out and use that for work until she could buy a new one but for now this would do.

Regina would glance at Abby a little bit as she focused on getting the stickers just right, "Huh?" said Regina slightly shock at Abby coming behind her not noticing what she was doing, "Oh it's these ones," said Regina pointing at the stars, "I like this one the most because it sparkles." added Regina showing Abby the camera only to look down seeing the adorable bib.

Regina's cheeks turned red but she didn't say a thing.

"Aww yah, that one is pretty. I like it too." Abby smiled and noticed Regina's blush as she looked at the bib. "Okay...let's get you some pizza sis." Abby walked over and cut a few slices for Regina after moving her camera to the side to make room. She was happy Regina said nothing of the bib. 

Abby smiled as she set the pizza down. "Aww, that bib is really adorable...after you got so messy at breakfast...Well...this should help keep the pizza sauce off your white shirt." 

Abby went and grabbed herself a drink and some pizza and sat by Regina. "It's a little hot still...make sure you blow on it." Abby smiled over.

Regina smiled a little at that.   Abby liked the one that she liked! It made her very happy.  

Watching Abby cut up the pizza into slices Regina could feel her stomach growling in hunger.    Regina blushed at Abby's comment on the bib but at least she looked adorable! Remembering the mess she had made earlier eating breakfast she could easily see why she would need a bib, "O-okay." stammered Regina picking up a slice and blowing on it a little before taking a bite. A little bit of sauce already landing on her bib. 

Abby smiled. She could sense Regina was starting to feel very little again. Abby noticed the sauce drip. Abby wanted Regina to feel little without upsetting her. She thought for a moment.

Abby smiled. "Opsies... little sauce drip on that bib already. Maybe I should have taken that shirt off too..." Abby stood up and scooted Regina a bit closer to the table. "There that's better."

Abby took the bottle after Regina had taken a few bits and brought it to Regina's mouth. "Here baby, have a little drink for me." Abby smiled softly.

Regina blushed again and looked submissively at Abby.  

None had gotten onto her shirt yet but it might.  She felt thankful for the bib.  Regina looked at Abby and noticed that they were now much more closer then before.

Regina opened her mouth and accepted the bottle drinking a little from it.   She felt very little and started to wriggle in her seat. 

Abby smiled, she had scooted closer to feed Regina the bottle. "That's a good girl...you drink your baba so well." Abby reached over and wiped Regina's hands and mouth a bit. "There...you were getting pretty messy."

Abby took the opportunity and cut a little peice of pizza off and brought it on a fork to Regina's mouth. "You're a good little eater Gigi." Abby cooed as she continued to feed Regina. She was happy with herself remembering that Regina was call Gigi (prounced Gee gee) when she was little.

Regina blushed at being called a good girl and giggled a little at having her hands and mouth wiped by Abby.   Every other time before she had wanted to fight against Abby but right now she didn't want to fight against her sister.  Maybe she was finally accepting this a bit more and she had promised Julie earlier to behave or at least be a good girl for her sister.

Looking at the fork Regina accepted the little piece of pizza and kept eating.  The use of her old name 'Gigi' caused Regina to blush again.

She hadn't been called that in ages! 

For the first time since their little role-reversal Regina suddenly felt a lot more smaller then her sister.  Was it just by the use of her childhood name? Or something else?

Abby continued to feed Regina. She smiled a little and pulled Regina into her lap. "Come here you little cutie pants..." Abby smiled down as she laid Regina back and plopped the bottle into her mouth.

"Well you had two slices of pizza...is your tummy still hungry?" Abby smiled as she gently put her hand under Regina's shirt and rubbed her tummy, holding the bottle with the other.

Regina was surprised by Abby but smiled a little at being pulled into her sister's lap.  

Placing her head against Abby's chest she nuzzled her sister and started to suckle her bottle again drinking her milk, "I'm okay sissy." replied Regina enjoying the moment that she was sharing with Abby right now despite feeling more like a little kid now rather then an adult.