LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina nodded a little.  The bottle wasn't even half-empty yet! 

Yawning loudly Regina accidentally had a little bit of milk spill down her chin. Did Abby call her baby? Regina didn't care if Abby had called her that.  The change of position didn't feel awkward at all it felt nice. 

It made her feel closer to Abby.

Regina nodded a little at that, "Tired." she yawned still sucking on the bottle.

Abby smiled down at Regina wiping her chin. "I thought you would enjoy this..." Abby continued to hold the bottle. "mhmm, I can see you're tired...it's okay if you need to rest your eyes baby, you can. I've got you." Abby smiled that Regina seemed to accept her using the term 'baby'.

Abby loved sprinkling in these times of "babying" Regina. Regina had been soaking them up so far...Abby could see Regina was already preferring some of this type of treatment. Abby held Regina thinking about what a cute baby Regina would be. 

Abby thought about the photography class she had later today. It would be fun to bring Regina to that. Abby figured treating Regina like a small child at home was one thing, but she knew Regina needed to feel little out of the house as well. 

Regina blushed a little more at Abby wiping her chin.

She was enjoying this a lot more then she had expected and while she had been a little anxious about drinking from a bottle it wasn't that bad at all and simply reminded her of the pacifier she had been suckling on earlier.  This wasn't bad but it was weird and she wasn't quite sure what to think on the whole matter and the way Abby was treating her.  She knew that any normal person would rebel against this but she wasn't rebellion much at all nor was she being much of a brat while back home she would of had multiple fights with her dad. 

Regina closed her eyes feeling safe in Abby's arms. She felt okay.

Soon enough Regina was fast asleep her mouth still on the bottle suckling slightly while she curled and clung herself to Abby just like a baby koala clinging to it's mommy.

Abby smiled and gently rocked the smaller Regina in her arms. Curled up she seemed even smaller than usual.

Abby gently took the bottle out after Regina had been asleep for a good 10 minutes. She replaced the bottle with the paci and smiled as she laid Regina down. Abby covered her gently with the sheets and took everything off the bed so Regina could nap peacefully. 

Abby secretly hoped Regina would wet during her nap. It would be a good reason to spank her cute little bottom. She smiled to herself at the thought. Either way, Abby was confident things would go her way. 

Abby got together some things around the house and then relaxed as she waited for Regina to wake up. Abby did close and lock the bathroom door too. She didn't want Regina sneaking in there to try and cover anything up.

Regina accepted the paci without a problem as she slept just like a baby blissful and unaware of everything that was going on or happening.  When was the last time she had taken a nap or rested properly?

After two hours of napping Regina yawned and stretched out in bed waking up.  What time was it? Regina rubbed her eyes.  The pacifier still in her mouth but Regina decided not to spit out instead she suckled on it for a few moments before getting up and out of bed.  Her hair was messy and all over the place. 

Regina sighed. She needed the toilet badly but at least she didn't wet the bed. 

Walking out into the hallway Regina went to the door only to find it locked? Or maybe the door was stiff and she couldn't open it because of that? Regina whimpered suckling on her paci and rushed downstairs to find Abby, "Sis the door to the bathroom won't open? Did you lock it?" asked Regina, "I really need to pee." added Regina holding her crotch.

(place is single story, fyi)

Abby looked as Regina came out from the hallway into the main room. It was super cute seeing her standing there with the pacifier in her mouth and a hand in her crotch. 

"The bathroom is locked? Are you sure...it shouldn't be." Abby stood up and walked over to Regina. "Come on with me ...I'll see if I can help you." Abby walked Regina back to the bathroom and tried the door. "Did you have a good nap Regina?" Abby asked stopping at the door. "You were so cute and cuddly falling asleep on me." 

Abby tired the door. "Hmm, it does appear to be locked...did you close the door locked earlier?" Abby was enjoying this.

Regina nodded urgently and followed Abby unsure how long she'll be able to last.

She should be fine for a few minutes but her bladder did feel a little painful from having to hold it back.  If she was wearing a pull-up she would be able to go without a single worry but she knew that was incredibly immature yet did it really matter? She wasn't sure.

Regina sighed, "Yeah I had a pretty good nap!"

Looking at Abby she blushed a little at being called 'cute' and rubbed the back of her head, "I don't remember?" replied Regina, "does it matter?" asked Regina worriedly, "I don't think I can wait to long to go to the bathroom." added Regina with a sigh.

Regina frowned, "I don't know," she said, "I'm not sure how long I can hold it? I should be okay for five minutes I think? Is there any other toilets nearby that I could use?" asked Regina worriedly hugging Abby back and resting her head against her sister's chest.

"Sure there are some toilets in the park across the way actually...but you are making me a little nervous. Maybe we better get you in a pullup, just in case." Abby suggested taking Regina to her room. "Now, you haven't used the potty since you've been here and you are supposed to be a big girl...so I don't want you just going in this." Abby added pulling down Regina's shorts and panties. "If you have an accident I'm going to give that little bottom a spanking, understood?" Abby looked at a pacifier sucking Regina with a very serious look. She then grabbed the pullup. "Step in please."

Regina tilted her head and frowned a little at the fact that she was making Abby nervous, "Sorry."

She didn't want Abby to feel nervous, "I'll hold it!" promised Regina as she watched Abby pull down her shorts and knickers. Regina felt a little embarrassed by how much Abby was taking care of her but simply decided to suck on her binky instead of voicing her thoughts right now.

Thinking things over Regina couldn't stop herself from blushing more and more, "Okay but I'll make it to the toilet in the park!" stated Regina firmly wanting to make it and show Abby that she can go to the toilet without having a accident.

Regina put her foot into the pull up.

Abby looked up seeing the blush in Regina's cheeks. "I hope you will..." Abby helped Regina step in and pulled up the pullup. "If you have an accident then you'll be in pullups the rest of the day." Abby said matter of fact. Abby put the basketball shorts back on Regina.

Abby stood up and paused a moment. "I don't want you putting your hand in your crotch in public either...in the house is one thing..." Abby took Regina's hand and took her to the door.

Once at the door both girls had their shoes on pretty quickly. Abby looked at Regina, a slight smile on her face seeing the pacifier in Regina's mouth. Regina looked so darn cute sucking on it. "Gina baby..." Abby rubbed her cheek. "Take big sissy's hand if you're ready to go. You stay close to me...you don't know your way around here..." Abby didn't say anything about the pacifier as she opened the house door and waited for Regina's hand. She also used the opportunity to sneak in another 'baby'. 

Regina hoped that she could do what she had said she didn't want to get a spanking from Abby at all and she was suppose to be a big girl! It hadn't been hard at all going to the toilet at home but here it was for some reason and Regina wasn't sure why? Maybe it was because it was a new place and the first time she's ever been away from home properly despite spending days even weeks away from her parents? 

Regina looked down at the pull-ups. She was back in them again and the padding felt somewhat nice against her despite the fact that she didn't need them at all. Looking at Abby she nodded a little, "I won't have an accident Abs! I'll make it." stated Regina reassuring Abby yet she wasn't quite sure if she would be able to make. She just hoped that the park wasn't to far away from the house.

This would be the first time she would be going out properly and getting to see the city a bit more even if it was a walk in the park to go to the toilet.

Regina frowned, "O-oh okay."

Regina wrapped her fingers around Abby's holding her sister's hand as she followed her sister. 

Regina continued to suckle on the paci not really caring about it at all or really thinking about the fact that someone her age using a paci was not normal. Regina looked up at Abby surprised by the rubbing on her cheek and the shortening of her name, "Okay sissy I'll stay close." replied Regina very softly moving closer to Abby and holding her sister's hand.

Abby smiled and walked out with Regina, keeping her close and holding her hand. Regina looked many years younger than Abby in how she was dressed and her short stature.

"You're glad you came to stay with your big sis aren't you..." Abby hugged Regina as they walked. "Feels really nice getting to snuggle with you...and feeding you that bottle was so nice." Abby smiled over a little. 

The area where Abby lived was pretty urban. The houses were smaller and fairly close together, but mostly newer. The street she lived on was a dead end and at the back of it was a path that lead to the park. 

As they walked down the sidewalk a woman and her smaller dog approached. Abby waved. "Hi Julie. How are you and Prince?" Prince was her dog. Julie was Regina's age. 

"Hi! Oh, we're good." Julie said stopping as she'd reached the two girls. "Who's that with the cute pacifier?" 

"Oh this is my little sis, Regina." Abby smiled.

"Aww she's a cutie...hi Regina." Julie smiled. "Do you want to say hi to my doggie? It's okay, he's nice."

Regina leaned into Abby as they walk keeping as close as possible to her sister despite not really needing to do so.  She had gone to parties, events and gigs where she hadn't even needed her parents or Abby at all but a simple walk in the park? It seemed almost ridiculous. 

Regina blushed a little she wasn't use to the change of identity at all and didn't realize that Abby was going to be this serious with it either.  She nodded feeling shy at the mention of sunggles and being fed a bottle out in the open.  She wasn't sure what to do but she didn't want to fight Abby right now about it because she needed the toilet and she didn't know her way around at all.  It also didn't help matters that she knew that her sister wasn't afraid of spanking her at all and she didn't want Abby to spank her outside. 

Regina glanced at the other houses curiously wondering who lived in which house and if Abby socialized much in the neighborhood or kept quiet? Regina followed Abby staying close only to see Abby wave towards a woman.    Julie looked about her age? Yet Regina didn't quite feel as if she was in her mid twenties at all right now.  She felt younger especially with the way Abby was treating her.  It didn't help that she some what liked Abby taking care of her.

Regina watched the interaction and found herself moving back a little behind Abby partially not wanting Julie to see her and partially feeling shy.  Regina glanced up at Julie with big bright eyes in surprise and suckled a little on her pacifier. Her cheeks going slightly pink. How old did Julie think she was?

Abby's comment threw Regina off as well.  She wasn't the little sister! Abby was! Yet did she really want Julie to know that? Giving that she was clinging to Abby like a little kid, sucking on a paci and wearing a pull-up? 

Cutie? Regina blushed some more, "Hi," replied Regina softly and very shyly to Julie before glancing at her dog, "o-okay." stammered Regina a little taking a slight step away from Abby and bending down to pat the dogs head. In the position that she was in right now she could feel her bladder ache a little more at the sudden pressure causing her to frown but she knew that she could hold on and wasn't going to let go despite that being the easiest thing to do.

Abby watched Regina bend down to greet the dog. The shortness of the dog made there really no other way to do it. Abby came up and squatted down to pet Prince as well.

Abby looked over at Regina. "Isn't he a cute doggie?"

Julie smiled watching them. "So, what are you gals up to?" 

Abby stood back up. "Just heading for a walk in the park. Funny story...my bathroom door got locked somehow...so it's a walk in the park and bathroom trip in one." Abby laughed.

"Oh no...are you going to call someone?" Julie aksed.

"No no...I'll be able to get it open, just will take me a bit..." Abby smiled and then asked Julie what her plans were for the day. The girls chatted on, not paying much attention to Regina at the moment.

Regina looked at Abby and nodded a little, "Y-yeah he's pretty cute." replied Regina with a rosy blush on her cheeks as she continued to pet the dog. They weren't allowed to have any pets due to her dad's allergies so it was nice to actually be able to pet one without having to worry about her dad at all. 

Regina glanced upwards at Julie for a moment only to see Abby stand back up and talk with her.  It felt silly but she did feel like a child right now with two people towering over her chatting away almost as if she was a kid.  It made her feel slightly worried.  Abby didn't think she was a kid, right? She listened to the chattering between the two for a minute before becoming bored and started to pay a bit more attention to the dog.  

The dog was sweet and his tongue tickled her hand a little as she continued to pet him.  

Regina could feel the pressure on her bladder growing a little more and knew that they needed to move onwards otherwise the chances of her having a accident would become a lot more higher.  Regina stood up and waited a few seconds for an opening in the conversation, "Abby," she said, "can we go to the park now?" asked Regina finding it silly that she even had to ask for such a thing but at least next time she would be able to go on her own without Abby.  It depended if the door to the bathroom was locked at all.

Abby and Julie talked for a few minutes before there was a pause after they had each laughed. Abby looked over at Regina and put her hand on Regina's back. "Of course we can...I know you probably need to go potty worse than I do."

Julie interjected. "Hey...why don't you guys come to my place. You can use my bathroom."

Abby looked over to Julie. "That would be great!" Abby looked back to Regina with a little smile, not asking for her opinion. 

Julie spoke up. "Regina, would you like to walk my doggie?" She smiled and held out the leash as an offer. 

Regina sighed and was thankful that they were going to head along to the park now until she heard Julie's offering to use her bathroom causing Regina to smile knowing that she would possibly be able to make it now!

She had gotten worried a little about the toilet in park because she didn't know how far the park was but Julie's place should be closer, right? Or at least she hoped.

Regina was surprised that Abby hadn't asked for her opinion but she didn't care at this point.  She just needed to go.

"Oh," said Regina looking at the leash, "sure if that's okay?" replied Regina taking the leash and holding onto it tightly unsure how fast or strong the dog was but it was small so it shouldn't be much of a problem, right? Regina glanced over at Abby wondering how she was going to talk to her sister about all this she didn't want Abby calling herself big sis and her lil sis in public at all but she knew that Abby could and would likely overpower her.

The three started to walk back to Julie's house. Prince was only about 20lbs but he could pull a bit when going for a sniff. Abby smiled seeing how tentative Reinga looked with the leash. 

After a bit of walking Prince pulled a little for a sniff. Abby noticed Regina's arms move up and out a bit with the tug. "Oh, he's a strong little guy huh?" He could tug enough to surprise Regina but not to throw off her balance.

Julie looked over. "Oh yah, he's harmless. He likes to sniff stuff. You're doing great Regina."

Julie and Abby talked as they walked, passing a few houses and stopping once for Prince to pee. 

After five houses from their original spot they arrived at Julie's house. They went inside the front fence and closed it. Julie reached down and unhooked the leash. "Thank you Regina...I'll take that." Julie said taking the leash from Regina.

Abby smiled over at Regina, studying her. "Doing okay?" She asked with a little smile as they walked into the house.

Regina was able to hold on but the jerking motion did caught her off guard for a moment but she was able to overcome that.  Prince wasn't terribly strong thankfully but the jerking motion didn't help her bladder much at all and Regina wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it.

Walking along Regina stared at the different houses curiously wondering which one was Julie and if she could wait at all? She hoped she had the strength to wait she didn't fancy pissing in her pull-up right now.  

Regina blushed a little at Prince peeing and turned her head.  That didn't help matters but she still continued to hold on and soon enough they were at Julie's house! Regina smiled at Julie, "No problem," said Regina before looking over at Abby, "kinda but I really need to go." admitted Regina having felt a little bit of pee escaped her earlier from Prince tugging on the lead but she hadn't had a full blown accident, thankfully.  

Abby looked over. "Yah...it's a hard job holding it when you gotta go." Abby said quietly. "You are doing so well...I'll take you potty."  

Julie had closed the door and Abby helped Regina take her shoes off. Julie smiled over watching. "Regina, are you first up for the potty sweetie? Let's head downstairs..." 

Once all of their shoes were off Abby took Regina's hand and followed Julie down into the small finished basement. "This is the hangout spot down here..." Julie smiled. "Bathroom is back there." She pointed. 

"Thanks. We'll be right back." Abby started to walk Regina that way. Sure it was making Regina a bit embarrassed to be walked to the bathroom. Abby stopped at the fish tank. "Do you remember our fish? ...Julie really has some pretty ones..." Abby smiled. She figured Regina would make it at this point, but liked to test her determination. Would Regina let the fish distract her?

Regina blushed at Abby's words.  Why did her sister have to say something like that? And then use the word potty? She wasn't a little kid! Yet the way Abby had been treating her so far she sure did feel like one.  

With a sigh Regina waited and watched as Abby helped her take off her shoes only to look up at Julie surprised that she hadn't caught onto the fact that they were the same age at all? Then again she was sucking on a paci and clinging to Abby. Her height probably didn't help matters either, "Y-yeah." stammered Regina knowing that if someone else went first she would likely have an accident.

Regina glanced around at the basement taking everything in for a moment before finding herself by the fish tank with Abby, "Huh? Yeah," said Regina taking a moment to stare the fish a red one catching her eye for a moment before she felt a cramp in her bladder causing her to frown, "I really need the potty Abby." stated Regina squirming knowing that she needed to go now or else she would definitely have a accident! Her pull-up was already a little wet from Prince tugging her and she didn't want it to get flooded at all! Would the pull-up be able to contain such a heavy accident? Regina wasn't sure.

Abby smiled softly as Regina looked at the fish. She loved that Regina seemed dependent on her to go potty plus her squirming was visible and cute. "I know, it's just right there it'll be okay. We'll go in a second." Abby reassured Regina. "First, Look at these poor hungry guys...we need to give them a little food." Abby picked up the food container and held it out. "They really like you...you can do it." Abby smiled softly.

The water tank made a continuous trickling sound from the water filter in it. It was up on a table so the top of it was a bit of a reach for Regina.

Abby wondered if Regina would stand firm about needing to go or if she'd allow herself to be further delayed.

Regina whimpered in response and looked at Abby with tearful eyes, "I-I can't hold it for long though."

She wasn't sure why she needed Abby to take her to the potty at all.  She could do that herself, right? Yet it felt wrong if she did go by herself because she didn't know Julie that well and she didn't like being alone in some place she's never been before. 

Regina felt conflicted but she could hold it...

Regina looked at Abby with a wary and uncertain gaze before taking the fish food.  Going on her tip toes was okay but stretching and reaching wasn't at all! After a few seconds Regina dropped the small plastic bottle of food for the fish on the ground and instantly held her crotch with both her hands looking at Abby desperately, "I need to go to the potty now!" stated Regina urgently feeling a small trickle of pee escape her despite holding her crotch tightly with both hands.   Would even walking towards the toilet be to much for her?