LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina nodded and continued to blush, "R-really?" stammered Regina always trying to be mature and in control of herself even though others believed her to be in need of support and care. Regina tilted her head, "Little?" squeaked Regina not sure what Abby meant by that, "I liked snuggling with you as well." added Regina softly feeling a bit better that Abby liked cuddling with her as well.

Regina was caught off guard by that and looked at Abby, "If you would like it..." paused Regina considering soiling herself, "o-okay I'll do it." added Regina wanting to please her step-sister even if it meant doing something so childish and infantile as to mess herself.

Getting up Regina paced back and forth the kitchen trying to build up courage to mess herself for her step-sister after a few minutes Regina stops in the middle of the kitchen feeling ready. Bright red Regina slowly starts to push hard her knees bent and in a matter of seconds after some heavy pushing the back of Regina's panties started to expand at the back while she panted messing herself on purpose for her step-sister despite wanting to be mature.

Abby wasn't sure if this approach would work, but was delighted to hear Regina's response. "Awesome! Just take your time, no rush..." 

Abby watched Regina pace around and when she stopped Abby slowly moved in behind her. Abby put her hand on Regina's back as she saw the panties start to expand. "You are doing sooo well Regina..." Abby pulled up on the back of Regina's panties. "Getting a little saggy back here... does it feel a little naughty going in your panties?" Abby smiled. "You are so awesome...that was brave of you to do! You should feel proud."

Abby smiled at her sister as she was all sticky from syrup and now had a mess in her panties. "You tell me when you are ready to get cleaned up...I'm going to clean the kitchen just a bit." Abby smiled and looked back at Regina as she started to clean up. "Did you pee a little bit too Regina?" Abby thought the pad looked pretty poofy through the panties... after all it's hard to do one and not the other.

Regina breathed heavily as she continued to push and could feel Abby's hand on her back. Hearing Abby's praise Regina couldn't help but feel a little happy if not proud for messing herself for her stepsister despite the humiliation she felt right now.

"Y-yeah," stammered Regina feeling very naughty for doing such a thing at her age especially to please someone, "p-p-proud?" stammered Regina again but this time smiling a little more and looking at Abby happily no longer feeling as humiliated as before, "Is it good? For me to do this?" asked Regina needing a little more reassurance knowing that if Abby did say yes she would likely have more accidents.

Regina was surprised to be left standing there in messy panties and covered in syrup. She felt like a naughty little child and yet she felt a certain arousal from everything that had just happened right now and she wasn't sure why that was at all? Regina slowly made her way back over to the seat and sat down on the wooden chair causing the mess to spread against her bottom causing her to blush some more, "Yeah..." replied Regina softly deciding to let a little more pee escape from her bladder and into the pad unsure how much more the pad and her panties could take it now.

• Like 1

Abby watched in almost disbelief at what was all happening. Regina had just gone back to sit down. Surely that has spread the mess across her bottom. Abby was sure now that Regina liked to do this.

"Well it's not a good or bad thing sis, it's just that usually little kids do it... but, it's just about what you like... my little miss messy over there" Abby smiled over. "Make sure you finish your milk please."

Abby washed her hands in the sink. "We'll need to get you cleaned up before you make too big a mess for those panties. Hey! Know what would be fun?! You can wear those pullups you wore last night today...and we'll see if you can go in them without me knowing... we'll see how sneaky you can be." Abby walked over. "I totally bet I would know... All done with your milk there? Let's go clean you up."

Regina felt a little silly about sitting down in her messy and soggy panties just because her sister stated that she should be proud but she couldn't deny the fact that she wanted to please Abby so much yet she also wanted to hold onto the fact that despite all this she was still the big sister and she wasn't sure if she could please Abby and still be in charge. She hadn't felt in charge of anything at all throughout her life....

Regina tilted her head a little and frowned.  Little kids? She wasn't a little kid though.

Yet before she could even respond to Abby's comment she found herself doing what her step-sister had just requested instead.  The cold milk felt nice trickling down her throat while she sat at the table without a care at all. 

Regina watched Abby a little and raised a eyebrow, "Really?" asked Regina curiously and a little put-off by the thought of putting on a dirty and wet pull-up, "It's kind of icky though?" continued Regina trying to make sense of everything and in particular what Abby wanted, "I don't think you'd know if I went in them at all?" paused Regina, "it's already wet and stuff." added Regina blushing a little at having such a big accident at her age but was it a accident, really? Could this one be counted as an accident? She wasn't sure and she didn't know if she liked playing this game with Abby at all. 

Regina started to think a little more becoming slightly more hesitant over what she was doing and what she felt, "I-I'll just clean myself up," said Regina stammering, "by myself." 

Regina stood up her face red.  This was ridiculous. She shouldn't be this naked around Abby and she shouldn't be this willing to mess herself in front of her own sister! What was wrong with her? Why was Abby okay with it and seemed to be pushing for her to do something that childish? It was weird. Regina walked slowly and awkwardly out of the kitchen knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to over-power Abby if she did decide to help her clean up at all.

Abby almost laughed when she heard what Regina was saying. "Regina...I wouldn't have you put on your old pullup...I meant a new one silly." Abby ruffled Regina's hair a bit. 

Abby listened to her sister speak about cleaning herself up. That's when she had a great idea. "Okay...I'll grab you some clothes."

Abby came into the bathroom holding wipes, a pullup, dark grey sports bra and pink athletic shorts with spandex under them. She was glad to see she'd made it there before Regina had done anything. "Regina...I almost forgot about my yoga in the park this morning! I'm afraid there isn't time to get you properly clean at the moment."

Abby turned Regina so they were face to face. She started to wipe Regina's chest with a baby wipe. Abby wiped gently and a bit sensuality, but not obviously so. "You just got all full of syrup...soon as I get your body clean... we'll just put a pullup on over those panties...keep everything nice and contained until we have more time. Don't worry...no one will know, I promise. It'll just really get messy down there...but that's okay. I think you're already quite messy anywho." Abby wiped Regina's mouth next. "Feels good being helped, hmm." Abby smiled a little and ran her hand over Regina's chest and tummy. "Okay...I don't feel any stickies...step into the pullup please." Abby had it lowered down.

Abby wondered if Regina would push back. She'd been pretty submissive since coming...and she seemed to really enjoy Abby touching her and taking care of her needs. How would staying messy make her feel? How would being in such a state in public make her act? Abby wondered. "Regina...it's okay. Gimmie that foot." Abby started to pull up on a foot... trying to move things along.

Regina had blushed badly at that feeling foolish but more accurate 'silly' yet the term felt so childish and kid-like! Especially with the way Abby had said the word! It made her feel like a kid that didn't really know any better and the hair ruffling only made her feel more immature and childish compared to Abby. 

It made her feel as if she was the little sister instead.

She felt annoyed and could feel her temper flaring up but she didn't feel angry at all instead she felt upset that she had even mention the old pull-up in the first place even to the point of presuming that Abby meant putting her in it! 

Regina turned and looked at Abby only to sigh in defeat at her sister getting her some clothes to wear.  It would of been great if she could of just had some time to herself but she had a feeling that Abby wanted to keep a eye on her and it wouldn't shock her if Mom and Dad had requested it either but truthfully she didn't really mind at all but maybe that was due to her feelings for her step-sister? 

In the bathroom Regina felt a little loss.   She knew she needed to take a shower and get cleaned up but how was she going to deal with her panties right now? Especially with the state that they were in? She could feel her own mess against her bottom and most sensitive area. It felt disgusting yet secretly she felt naughty and a little turned on for doing something so 'bad' and now she wasn't sure what she should do with her new found conflict and feelings.  Everything was so complicated and she didn't have the energy to deal with any of it right now at all.

It didn't surprise or shock Regina seeing her sister in the bathroom so quickly yet what did surprise and shock her what Abby had just said, "Wait? What!" exclaimed Regina her face turning red, "You don't need me to come with you and I can clean myself up easily...."

Regina became very quiet upon realizing how close they were to one another and had to pause to look at Abby and more importantly at what Abby was doing to her. It seemed normal, right? Yet Regina couldn't help but shiver and even gasp at the way Abby touched her! But.....it wasn't sexual? Abby was just cleaning her? Taking care of her?  Regina was in a daze unable to process her thoughts that well at all as she tried her best to listen and understand what Abby was saying right now, "Uh...yeah, sure." replied Regina feeling the wet wipe against her mouth.

She wanted to kiss Abby but she couldn't.

Regina turned her gaze away from Abby's lips...

Eyes went wide with realization about what was going to happen yet Regina didn't protest.  How could she? She felt weird and confused about so much right now.  Abby would over-power her anyway, right? So what was the point in fighting her sister right now? She had more important things to do such as thinking about the way her body felt from the way Abby had cleaned her up....

Regina did as she was told forgetting the fact that she would be outside wearing a pull-up wearing messy and wet underwear underneath the padded garment. All she could focus on right now was the way she wanted Abby to touch her  again, "Abby?" said Regina softly, "C-could we later?" she paused nervously, "play? Like yesterday?" added Regina timidly wondering and hoping that Abby knew or could guess what she meant by that.  Would Abby be okay with that? With her?

Abby loved how in control she was now. Regina was totally under her thumb. She pulled up the pullup, making sure she pulled it up good and snug into Regina as she finished listening to Regina's comment. Abby decided to have a little fun with the question. 

"Oh, you liked that time last night hmm?" Abby ran her finger up Regina's stomach and ran her hand to Regina's side, holding her as she smiled down. "I know you aren't used to making yourself feel good huh...it's better when I help out isn't it." Abby didn't really have any sexual feelings towards Regina, so she thought, but she did enjoy pleasuring her sister. She wanted Regina to be dependent...and that meant in as many ways as possible. 

Abby moved her hand and pulled the shorts up on Regina. She could feel Regina's sexual tension, like it was palpable in the air. "Regina." Abby put her hands on Regina's waist again. "Are you attracted to me?" Abby finished dressing her step sister by pulling the sports bra down over her perky nipples.

Regina let out a slight gasp at how much Abby pulled the pull up into her.  She could feel the padding in her panties pushing up against her more and it felt good despite everything yet it left her more confused then ever before.

Regina looked at Abby and stayed quiet for a moment only to feel her step-sister's finger running up against her stomach causing her to shiver a little before finding herself held, "Y-yeah." stammered Regina looking down submissively feeling embarrassed and even ashamed that having Abby 'help her out' made her feel good.  Abby had more knowledge and experience then her and she felt incredibly naive compared to her step-sister but that didn't mean she was innocent at all.

Despite being turned on and submissive Regina wasn't dumb and couldn't help but wonder what Abby's plan was with all of this? What did Abby want?

Feeling the shorts being pulled up now Regina blushed at how much the padding pushed her legs apart.  It had the effect of spreading her mess even more against her but it was okay because it was all contained in her panties and now her pull-up.

The sudden question through Regina off but she didn't have the energy to lie and fight Abby over it, "Mhm," sighed Regina unsure about how she felt, "I think so." confessed Regina quietly feeling a little down and yet a little hopeful.  She hoped that Abby would respond positively rather than negatively to her confession, "Is that a problem?" asked Regina not wanting Abby to freak out, "I'm sorry I shouldn't be reacting in this way at all."  

Abby was afraid that was going to be the answer. She just wasn't fully sure how to handle it. "Is it a problem?" Abby paused. She listened again to Regina. "I don't know what to say...you are my sister..." Abby crossed her arms, she felt a bit excited by all of this for some reason which she currently wasn't trying to figure out.

"Come with me..." Abby took Regina's hand and guided her into Abby's bedroom. Abby took her shirt and bra off, then sat down and pulled Regina into her lap. "Rest your head here..." Abby looked to her chest. Abby waited for Regina to do as she had been told. "What am I going to do with you hmm...you really are pretty naughty Regina." Abby put her hand down Regina's shorts and grabbed the pullup, rubbing it lightly into Regina. Just relax now... I've got you baby." Abby took her breast and moved her nipple to Regina's lips. "Open those little lips... You aren't allowed to kiss me...I want this to stay in your mouth." Abby bit her lip a little, she loved this..."We are going to have to run to yoga after this...but it's okay... You can explain to the instructor if we're late." Abby said with a smile down.

Regina wasn't sure what she expected Abby's answer to be at all.  It wouldn't be a surprise if Abby rejected her at all giving the fact that they were sisters but they weren't actually blood-related so there was a small chance, right? She wasn't sure of her own feelings in regards to Abby at all.  

She hadn't felt attracted to Abby at all while they were both living together in fact it was the opposite yet now? She did feel some form of attraction.  Was it wrong? Maybe? It was very complicated for her and she wasn't entirely sure what to do at all.   

It wasn't a rejection but it didn't seem as if Abby felt the same way? Yet something was there? Or seemed to be there? But what was it and what did it mean?

Regina stood awkwardly at the side of the bed and stared at Abby confused and curious.  What was going to happen? Soon Regina had her answer.

Slowly Regina did as she was told cautiously resting her head on Abby's chest.    She could feel the mess in her panties spread even more and felt strangely thankful for the pull-up.  The suddenness of Abby's hand down her shorts and touching her pull-up had caught Regina off guard yet the light rubbing felt good.

Regina looked at Abby, "I feel really confused." admitted Regina softly yet she didn't feel as scared as she had originally or worried but maybe that was due to Abby's words? Regina found herself doing what she was told again and was surprised to have Abby's nipple in her mouth her head pressed against her step-sister's breast.

She wasn't allowed to kiss Abby...

Abby wanted her to stay like this?

Regina had some experience with people sexually but not properly.   Looking at Abby she returned her step-sister's smile wondering what she would do? She wasn't allowed to kiss her but would this be okay? Slowly Regina started to suck Abby's nipple softly being careful not to be rough but soft and sensual by using her tongue to brush against her step-sister's nipple hoping that would be okay.... 

Abby smiled down at Regina. She let Regina use her tounge on her nipple a bit before correcting her, after all it did feel good. Abby supported Regina's head just like a breastfeeding mom would. "No more tongue now... you're allowed to suck if you'd like." Abby continued to gently rub the pullup. "You've gotten all messy in your lady parts haven't you ..." Abby continued to rub. "Regina, from now on I'm going to be your big sister... not the other way around. Of course there isn't anything wrong with being the little sister...you will be much more comfy as a little sister." Abby looked down. "And before you ask...no you don't have a say in the matter, I've made up my mind." Abby wanted Regina to feel more than just a little sister, she wanted her to feel like a little girl. 

"Yaaa, someone is getting excited now..." Abby smiled knowing Regina was becoming increasingly excited. "Let me hear those cute cute little moans lil sis...you can't hide them from me..." Abby didn't really want to put her hand down Regina's pullup but she would if necessary. 

Regina stared at Abby surprised that she was told no more and felt a little  disappointed if not sad at that fact but she didn't pull away from Abby at all instead she sucked feeling a little weird and odd to be doing such a thing.  Did Abby find this sexual? Or not? Did Abby not like it when she put her tongue on her nipple? Or did she prefer this sexually? Was this even sexual for Abby? 

Regina felt confused and surprisingly hurt but she continued to blush and react towards Abby's gentle rubbing. It felt so good yet so wrong.

Regina stopped her suckling her mouth still on Abby's breast a look of shock on her face at Abby's words.  She wanted to protest and she would she wasn't going to let Abby change their status as sisters! It was the only thing she truly had over Abby and she couldn't lose that! She couldn't lose at all....

A certain spark shined in her eyes.  A dangerous spark. 

She needed to get away from Abby despite the fact that she wanted to feel good and have sexual relief.

Regina moved as fast as possible away from Abby pushing herself off from her sister yet she didn't run away from the bedroom instead she stayed on the bed breathless her face red, "You don't get to decide that," breathed Regina heavily flustered, "fuck you and fuck this," continued Regina, "you don't have any right to treat me the way you are right now or have been doing since I got here," paused Regina, "I'm older and I get it that you're better then me you're more successful then me but I'm not some toy you get to play with like when we were younger." added Regina glaring harshly at Abby.

Regina felt angry but most of all hurt.  

She was submissive and wanted to please so badly but she also held herself highly and as independent as possible even if others believed she couldn't handle the real world and needed to be coddled. It was why she had such a rebellious streak against her and Abby's parents because they couldn't respect her at all.

Did Abby respect her? 

There was a part of her that could see why Abby wouldn't respect her or couldn't especially considering the fact that she had a very messy accident yet it wasn't just about respect.

Regina stared hard at Abby.

Abby looked over wide eyed at Regina. She took it all in. She kept the look on her face calm as Abby spoke. 

"I see..." Abby could see Regina's insecurities pouring out. "I think you have it all wrong Regina...I don't think you're a toy...I don't think I'm better than you...I love that you are here and that you are going to be starting school. You should be proud of yourself...you will show everyone, I know that..." Abby scooted closer. "But, I get it...it's a little embarrassing...all of this...and on top of it being the little sister now..." Abby rubbed Regina's back not backing down from her position. "I can understand why you would feel like you do...still, talking to me the way you just did is not okay..." 

Abby bit her lip a little and with those word grabbed Regina and pulled Regina down over her lap. Abby knew that even as a teenager Regina was still occasionally spanked by her dad. Abby saw first hand the effect it had on Regina. She was hoping she could use it in the same way. But she was nervous about it. Still she needed to show Regina who was in control and make her feel like her outburst was childish and out of line. 

Abby gave a hard spank to Regina's bottom, through the shorts. She knew that she would likely not be able to hold Regina down if Regina really fought her, but anything short of that Abby knew she could keep her to her lap. Abby waited to see if Regina would instinctively put her hands back to protect her bottom, pinning Reinga's hands would help ensure her sister wouldn't be able to get up.

Regina took deep breaths and listened to Abby's response.  She wasn't sure what to say at all.  It was very hard for her and she didn't appreciate the way Abby seemed to be handling everything so well despite her language and outburst.  Proud of herself? How could she be proud of herself? She was wearing a pull up! 

Regina stared at Abby wide-eyed.  Was this really happening? 

Did Abby just state that she was now the little sister? 

Regina squirmed and blushed wanting to run away yet she found herself staring at Abby still wondering what was going to happen and what her step-sister's next move was going to be? And if she could get away from Abby at all.  Maybe she didn't want to get away? She could go now? Run? Lock the door and change? But she didn't instead she just sat listening to Abby to the point that Abby was now close to her and rubbing her back.

Comforting her.

Regina was in shock at Abby's next move and squirmed on Abby's lap, "Stop it! Let go!" yelped Regina trying to fight her way off Abby's lap but the moment the first hard spank had landed on Regina's bottom she couldn't help but try and cover herself from any more blows that Abby might decide to give her, "This isn't fair Abby! You're just being a bully." added Regina remembering the way her dad used to spank her whenever she got out of line or whenever he found out she was doing something bad such as smoking weed or drinking. 

Abby smiled seeing her sister's hands go back to her bottom. Abby quickly grabbed them and pinned them both with a hand to Regina's lower back, then spanked again. "I'm not being a bully, I'm being a good big sister. That little outburst was out of line. I see why dad still spanked you now... I thought you were too old for spankings, I see now I was wrong." Abby spanked again as she tried to make Regina feel like a child. "You will not swear at me like that again..." Abby said feeling confident in her decision to do this. "This is my house and it's not okay to be disrespectful to me...I see now you need some rules"

"You owe me an apology...and I want you to tell me who the big sister is." Abby gave one more good spank for now, getting the side of Regina's bottom/upper leg a bit so Regina would feel the sting on her skin. She continued to hold Regina down as she waited to see whether more spanking would be needed. "Well...do you have something you'd like to say? Or do I need to spank you more? " Abby said sternly. Regina felt like a small child to Abby in this moment, she wondered how Regina felt.

"I am to old to be spanked! Abby! This isn't fair! Dad is a idiot anyway!" replied Regina arguing back against Abby, "Unpin my arms damn it!"

Regina squirmed and pulled but couldn't get out of Abby's hold at all.

Frustrated and flustered Regina started to cry a little, "I don't care!" shouted Regina not wanting to follow any rules Abby wanted to set or wanting to be the 'little sister' she was older after all.

It never took long for Regina to give in after a spanking and despite the fact that she had been on the receiving of much worse spankings by her dad she couldn't help but cry loudly tears streaming down her face.  She didn't feel much like the older sister right now and she didn't quite feel like a grown up. 

Sniffling Regina hiccuped, "No more spankings!" whimpered Regina wriggling in Abby's lap, "I'm sorry for swearing! I didn't mean to swear! I won't do it again!" stated Regina her face red as she sobbed, "y-your the big sister just no more spankings I'm really sorry!" 

Regina had a very low-pain thresh hold and even falling to the ground could sometimes make her cry.  

"You are not too old to be spanked..." Abby retorted.

Abby of course had seen her sister spanked and knew she was a bit of a cry baby when it came to them, and other things too...it had gone just as she'd hoped. She spanked a few more times for good measure and additional potty mouthing.

"Thank you Regina..." Abby turned Regina over. "See what happens when you are naughty...I hope you behave yourself better..." Abby had been waiting for the right moment, now was it. She pulled a pink pacifier out. It had a butterfly on it. "From now on if you cry or use a bad word you are going to keep this in your mouth until you calm down or 10 minutes has passed." Abby plopped it into Regina's mouth. "If you don't want it I suggest you clean your mouth up and stop crying." Abby sat Regina up and hugged her. "You keep that in until I take it out little sis," said Abby testing her control. "I'm not sure I can take you to yoga...are you going to misbehave there too?" Abby looked at Regina as she tried to coax her into whining like a child.

Regina cried and sobbed unable to argue back against Abby at all as she bawled her hands up into fists because of how upset she was right now.  

The last few spanks caused Regina to kick and cry out.  She had apologized! 

Regina squirmed in Abby's arms and stared her step-sister with tearful eyes and a slight glare but she wasn't going to start any arguments at all.   If anything she felt tired from her outburst and the spanking she had just received.

Regina rubbed her eyes and simply sniffled in response to everything that Abby said only to eye the pink pacifier in shock! What was Abby doing? Regina had her answer as she found the bulb being plopped into her mouth by her step-sister.   This wasn't actually happening right? Regina looked at Abby puzzled but she didn't spit the pacifier out at all instead she suckled it.  She didn't want Abby spanking her at all right now! And she knew that she would likely swear again at Abby which meant more pain for her poor bottom but at least this way with a pacifier in her mouth she wouldn't be able to talk much.

Regina looked at Abby and shook her head, "No," whimpered Regina with a soft whine, "I'm not going to misbehave."

She sounded so childish and she couldn't help but blush at the sound of her own voice and the way it was being muffled by the pacifier right now. 

"Well that's good..." Abby stood Regina up in front of her, enjoying how her sister sounded behind the paci. "Now...we don't want you smelling all stinky at yoga..." Abby moved off the bed and grabbed a small bottle of baby powder from her drawer. She then walked over and opened up the back of Regina's shorts, sprinkling a generous amount between the spandex and pullup. "There we are...we wouldn't want anyone finding out what you did in your pants..." Abby smiled a little rubbing Regina's cheek. 

Abby was now ready to go. "Alright...it hasn't been 10 minutes yet so you'll have to keep that paci in to start our run... Yes I know people might see...I'm sure you will have blushy cheeks...but we won't be so quick to use that potty mouth next time will we? Next time you are home dad will be so proud that you are talking like a little lady." Abby took Regina's hand and took her to get shoes on. 

Regina watched Abby and frowned at the baby powder being sprinkled down into spandex.  She couldn't fault Abby's logic though she didn't want to be stinky at yoga at all but did Abby have to use so much powder? 

Regina kept quiet and shook her head in response suckling on the paci her step-sister had plopped into her mouth moments ago.

"What!" shouted Regina somehow managing to keep the paci in her mouth only to quickly become quiet and whimper at the mention of home and being a 'little lady'  something everyone has been trying to make her be since she could even remember, "I don't want to run though!" whined Regina knowing that Abby won't let her stay home alone after what had just happened between them.  Did Abby even trust her? Regina suckled her paci and followed Abby but that was mainly due to Abby taking her hand.

She felt just like a child right now.

Abby sat Regina down and started putting shoes on her. "I don't want to hear anymore whining, we have to run there otherwise we'll be late." Abby knew her sister wasn't the most athletic, she could even be a bit clumsy at times. On top of that Abby had seen her walking a little funny due to the pullup and mess no doubt. Seeing her run would be interesting. "There we go...I think I better grab you some knee pads too...I don't want you tripping and scraping your knees all up."

Abby stood up, left for a moment and returned with pink knee pads with Minnie Mouse design. "Stand up please...I'll put these on and we'll go."

Abby knelt down as she waited for Regina to stand. "Look at me being the over protective big sis..." Abby rubbed Regina's knee. "It hurts when we scrape our knees up though...and I don't want to see you cry."

Abby smiled softly. It seemed to her like Regina was loving the attention and even how Abby was treating her, most of the time anyway. It wasn't really a surprise to Abby. Abby knew Regina liked having things done for her. She would always "milk" it when she was sick. Having everyone help her out. Abby's mom would even help Regina get dressed when she wasn't feeling well. Abby would never let her mom do that to her. She suspected her mom enjoyed helping Regina. Abby pretty much stayed out of Regina's business when they were in highschool but she did take note.

Regina glared and pouted upset by the way Abby talked to her.  She hated the way Abby was taken charge of her and taken care of her as if she wasn't able to look after herself! It was stupid and she wasn't happy one bit but she also didn't want to voice her thoughts in fear of another spanking so all she could do was cross her arms over her chest and pout.  Why did this have to happen? 

"I won't fall! I'll be okay Abby!" replied Regina watching Abby leave only to return moments later with pink kneepads, "Those are for kids though!" complained Regina but she complied with Abby's request standing up.  Regina put her hands to her face feeling embarrassed and a little bit of shame that her younger step-sister was treating her in this way.  She didn't want to be the little sister! She was older by a couple of years and yet here she was being treated as if she was no better then a small child by her step-sister.

Why was Abby so involved with her now? She wasn't really hugely involved with her back home or more so in high school. Would Abby be like this in college? A certain anxiety filled Regina, "Abby I know that things are really weird right now but you're not going to be like this when I'm at college are you?" asked Regina panicking slightly her pacifier still in her mouth.

"Regina, I've seen you fall pleanty...they'll be cute and stylish on you!" Abby afixed the knee pads to Regina. "Aww, so cuuuute."

Abby stood back up listening to Regina. "Why are things weird? Be like what?" Abby brought Regina in for a hug, gently taking out the pacifier. "All done with that. Do you feel like a little kid? You're embarrassed aren't you..." Abby looked down with a concerned look.

Regina doubted that they would be stylish on her.

Why would pink kneepads be cute on her? She was an adult! Regina shot Abby a glare at the 'aww' remark not enjoying Abby's comments at all. Why didn't she go into halls like everyone else! She knew why.  Her and Abby's parents had only agreed to pay for her tuition if she stayed with her step-sister for her first year of college. 

They didn't trust her at all and with good enough reason giving how she acted in high school and continued to act after.  She was immature and rebellious yet clingy and shy. It was almost as if she had a split personality at times.

Regina didn't want to answer Abby's questions and simply shrug only to sigh, "Wouldn't you feel embarrassed?" replied Regina softly, "Yeah I feel like a little kid but that's because everyone treats me like one unless I do stuff by myself," continued Regina, "why are you asking me all this anyway?" asked Regina softly.