LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Members Mark At Sams Club

GS1

I am interested in getting a Sams Club membership just to try the Members Mark diapers. I hear they are coming with a cloth-like cover now which I don't mind. I have some questions for those who have tried these. What I am really trying to figure out is if these diapers are really great, or just "great for the price".

1. Are the cloth backed ones going to replace the plastic backed ones?

2. Which is more absorbant the plastic backed or the cloth backed ones?

3. Absorbency-wise and thickness-wise what other brands would you compare these to?

4. On the cloth backed ones, do they have two velcros per side? I tried the Kendall HL - not bad but with one velcro on each side it was tough to get the fitting right.

I am interested in getting a Sams Club membership just to try the Members Mark diapers. I hear they are coming with a cloth-like cover now which I don't mind. I have some questions for those who have tried these. What I am really trying to figure out is if these diapers are really great, or just "great for the price".

1. Are the cloth backed ones going to replace the plastic backed ones?

2. Which is more absorbant the plastic backed or the cloth backed ones?

3. Absorbency-wise and thickness-wise what other brands would you compare these to?

4. On the cloth backed ones, do they have two velcros per side? I tried the Kendall HL - not bad but with one velcro on each side it was tough to get the fitting right.

they are very good diapers.they have 2 velcro tapes on each side that stick anywhere on the diaper. they go up high on your back!!witch I like.they are not the low rise ones like most store brand diapers. I never had any leaks and I wet alot.and I mess in my diapers never any leaks!!!they are the best diapers you can get!!!.60 diapers for under 20 dollares.they are the best.try them one time and you will wear them forever!!!

How do the tapes hold? I've used (and liked) the plastic ones before, but sometimes I had to staple or tape over them to keep them from popping. Several of the other velcro types I've tried had really crappy tapes that never stayed put.

Also... did they keep the leak guards?

How do the tapes hold? I've used (and liked) the plastic ones before, but sometimes I had to staple or tape over them to keep them from popping. Several of the other velcro types I've tried had really crappy tapes that never stayed put.

Also... did they keep the leak guards?

they did not keep the stand up leak guards.but the diapers are longer and wider.and they do NOT leak!!!! the tape stay in place when you put the tape on the diaper it will stay there till you take it off.the tapes can be put anywhere on the diaper.the tapes are velcro so they never wear out.you can put the tape on and off the diaper as many times as you want.

they did not keep the stand up leak guards.but the diapers are longer and wider.and they do NOT leak!!!! the tape stay in place when you put the tape on the diaper it will stay there till you take it off.the tapes can be put anywhere on the diaper.the tapes are velcro so they never wear out.you can put the tape on and off the diaper as many times as you want.

B4You, Thickness-wise and absorbancy-wise, what would these compare to?

Thanks so far for your input, I'm really interested in trying these.

B4You, Thickness-wise and absorbancy-wise, what would these compare to?

Thanks so far for your input, I'm really interested in trying these.

they are better then any depend diaper!!!and they are better then any diaper you can get in any store!!!there are some diapers that you can get online that are just as good as these.I wet and I mess in my diapers 24/7.amd I never had any leaks.and when I wet I mean I WET!!! so if they don't leake for me they will not leake for you.you will just have to buy a box of them and see for your self.I will be going to my sams today to get another box of them.I just love these new diapers.and you probley will to.but you will have to get some to find out.60 diapers for $19.99.what do you have to lose??

they are better then any depend diaper!!!and they are better then any diaper you can get in any store!!!there are some diapers that you can get online that are just as good as these.I wet and I mess in my diapers 24/7.amd I never had any leaks.and when I wet I mean I WET!!! so if they don't leake for me they will not leake for you.you will just have to buy a box of them and see for your self.I will be going to my sams today to get another box of them.I just love these new diapers.and you probley will to.but you will have to get some to find out.60 diapers for $19.99.what do you have to lose??

You have a very good point there.

For $20.00 you can't go worng.

Thank you

if only i had a way of transporting them home, i would take advantage of this before my membership expires next month..

any suggestions?

my only mode of transport is the bus, then its a half mile walk home

would the case fit into a folding shopping cart?

you say they are longer and wider are they about the same size as attends? The only diapers I have tried are depends and attends and I like the attends ALOT better because they are so much bigger(longer/wider) and thicker. And can someone tell us how thick they are, I looked at them at the sam website you can only see the box but I wouldnt think that they would be very thick but what do I know.

you say they are longer and wider are they about the same size as attends? The only diapers I have tried are depends and attends and I like the attends ALOT better because they are so much bigger(longer/wider) and thicker. And can someone tell us how thick they are, I looked at them at the sam website you can only see the box but I wouldnt think that they would be very thick but what do I know.

I know its been mentioned they do not leak, but they all leak eventually. I'm curious to know how much they can hold.

I don't think there is a single review of the plastic backed or the cloth-like ones in the Reviews section here.

my only mode of transport is the bus, then its a half mile walk home

would the case fit into a folding shopping cart?

I hear there's a good music scene in Akron.

Either ask the clerk to double bag, or get a re-usable canvas grocery bag and put, oh I don't know, a pack of bacon on top so it looks like you just bought groceries?

I'm not sure what public transport is like there, but here most people are on cells, staring dejectedly out the window, or mumbling incoherently to themselves will staring at the floor. Regardless, most people are not going to be interested, much less inclined to peruse, the contents of your bag.

• 3 weeks later...

I hear there's a good music scene in Akron.

Either ask the clerk to double bag, or get a re-usable canvas grocery bag and put, oh I don't know, a pack of bacon on top so it looks like you just bought groceries?

I'm not sure what public transport is like there, but here most people are on cells, staring dejectedly out the window, or mumbling incoherently to themselves will staring at the floor. Regardless, most people are not going to be interested, much less inclined to peruse, the contents of your bag.

you can now get the sams club comford shape diapers at walgreens.just at walgreens they are NOT called comford shape.but the diapers are 100% the same made by the same people.just at walgreen you dont get 60 of them for 20 dollars you only get 40 of them for 18 dollars.so if you have a sams club card your better off geting them at sams club!!if you dont have one well you can still get the diapers just not as many.

I've been buying these pretty much exclusively for the last 6 months. Here is my "review" (I apologize in advance for the length of this post):

Tapes: I prefer tape up diapers to pull ups -- easier to change because you don't have to take off you pants. These have 2 tapes per side. Because they are cloth backed, they use velcro tapes. These work pretty well and are infinitely adjustable and reusable. Breaking -- I have had just one tape on each of two diapers break from the backing, over probably 180 diapers. Usually it happens at night, when I have put the diaper on pretty tight at the top. I probably tend to move around a lot at night, though.

Thickness -- relatively thin, but then nearly everything you can buy over the counter is today.

Leak/wetness value -- I have never tried some of the "super" diapers (Abena, Molicare) because I have yet to work out a shipping scenario that is comfortable to me. Believe it or not, sometimes buying in person is easier -- especially when you have convinced yourself that nobody else cares. Anyway, back when I was able to buy the Attends in 1997, they were by far thicker and more absorbent than anything else you could buy over the counter. Having said that, I bet the modern gel types, though thinner, are actually more absorbent. These will handle one or two wettings (I think I've gotten 3 or so out of the Depends pull-up types in the past). While perhaps not as absorbent in terms of volume as say, Depends overnights, they do tend to do better at leak protection. I think that these diapers have less of the gel and more of the older style pulp (which I tend to like). This means they absorb quickly (better able to handle flooding), but also means that as they fill you can feel the urine moving around. If you allow this to happen and can "spread the wetting" you can get a lot of mileage out of them. If you tend to wet in one spot continuously, they will leak after a while. I find that if I use overnight and wet while in bed, the wetness is concentrated in the middle. In that situation, if I sit in the diaper it will leak out a bit. In other words, while they might not leak simply because of volume, they WILL leak if you put pressure on the full parts. Also, I have had a couple of situations where the wetting managed to run up to the front while I was laying on my back, and then the wetting gets out from the aborbent material onto the sides, and will leak.

Other issues/comments: Because these are cloth backed, they are pretty quiet and much cooler to wear. I find I cannot really wear the plastic backed under clothing. Also, because of the aformentioned issues relating to leaks and how it absorbs, you do tend to feel it when they are wet, which means that you really should use a diaper rash preventer when wearing, especially for extended periods of wetness. Also, as with the old Attends, the material in these diapers does break away and move around a bit on occasion (less than Attends used to -- that to my mind was the main flaw in the old Attends).

Overall, these are a decent overnight diaper and can be used during the day if you are vigilant about changing when they get wet. I like them enough that I don't even bother looking at drug store brands or depends anymore. Plus, as others have said, how can you go wrong at $20/60 diapers (assuming you wear medium -- the large size only come 48 to a box).