LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“Because we say so.” 1-8

Part 8

Jennifer was on the phone to her husband worried about the effects of the drug on Davey. She’d known about the constant endeavour for the company to come up with a product that fulfilled Grandfather Harry’s vision of the desire for “...protection that would last throughout a lifetime”. She also knew that it was only recently, with a new, younger design team, who had taken that concept much further. Meanwhile, the trials continued and it was young Davey who got to try out each prototype. She couldn’t complain as she’d let her son be the guinea pig all his life but this new incident was scary.

“But one minute he’s acting normally and the next, almost within seconds, he’s like a toddler wanting to play with his toys.”

She was explaining, as much as complaining to Gary about the drastic effects on their son.

Gary had already taken this on board and had been discussing this glitch with his project chief, a thirty-five year old, super-smart chemist called Abraham Gunney.

He’d nodded and shook his head as if it was nothing to be too concerned about.

“The main thrust of this new disposable, the Xtreme, is to make people want to wear it, in fact, desire the object above all other options when it comes to underwear... correct?”

He was in his bosses face to make sure he understood where he was coming from.

Abraham was a man who was confident in his own abilities and proud of developing this brand new concept, which he’d predicted would make Prestige Pharmacists Products a world leader. The new Xtreme (he planned to change its name when released in the USA to DiapersXdream) was everything the old man could have hoped for; desirable, addictive and fashionable, his team had done a remarkable job.

Although this was the aim, Gary was out of his depth as to the means. Although he knew all about the special infused drug that was released as the cleverly quilted disposable was used he had no real concept of the ultimate ingenious design that was worked to contain a day’s waste.

The lace and filigree design, the special fabric coating, new multi-layered poly-carbon, poly-cotton derivatives and pseudo-silk materials that had been specifically conceived. It had all been a major development under the ingenious and inspirational drive of Abraham Gunney and his crew of nappy pioneers.  

Abe was intense, focused but with a short fuse, so, his social skills were few. However, his genius was obvious so allowances were made. He knew his development was working and hated interference... even from his boss.

#

Abraham Gunney was not new to the world of incontinence. His sister Florence had internal problems from birth and an operation when she was seven had made things worse. The poor girl was destined for a life of constant wetness. She hated the bags that were fitted and eventually settled on wearing a nappy to deal with her constant flow. Her brother, seeing her distress and occasional resentment, though making the best of it, spent his early years trying to find something to make her life that much better.

At university he majored in physics, chemistry and biology and surprised his tutors by being extremely advanced in his ideas and techniques. Always with Florence at the forefront of his mind he set about developing a nappy that would add to her pleasure rather than deal with her bitterness.

Whilst at Uni he experimented with drugs and saw the positive side of some of their effects. He postulated his own theory but needed a breakthrough system to deliver the results. So, when an opportunity arose at Prestige Pharmacists Products, a completely new and technological advance was needed he pulled together a team of young visionaries to do just that.

#

Abraham dismissed Gary’s concern for his son as something that would soon pass; a mere hitch in an otherwise brilliant piece of engineering.

“We’ll just have to regulate the barrier cream, the anti-rash cream, and the soaker pads that should help neutralise the effects, a little more.”

The thick nappy with the extra (special) soaker pads that Davey had been put into after he’d worn the Xtreme were meant to help counterbalance any of the drug effects was Abraham’s answer. They were impregnated with a special agent to diffuse such an effect but it hadn’t worked.

Unknown to Gary, whilst he was using his son to gauge new products, Abraham was trying out each development on his sister. There he was getting nothing but positive results from a woman of thirty three, unfortunately, Davey’s teenage metabolism couldn’t cope with the severe changes. Abraham was dismissive of the boy’s results and regarded them as minor setbacks taking more notice of Florence’s reactions than David’s.

Gary understood these points but he hadn’t witnessed what Jennifer had, the complete regression of Davey from a lively teenager to a weepy toddler... and in such a dramatic fashion.

Abraham was definite that with just a few tweaks and a couple more tests, they should soon have the levels correct and could then launch their unbelievable addictive product on the masses.

#

There was a moment when I was playing when I realised what I was doing. Why on earth should I, a teenager, be running toy cars up a pile of nappies, sucking on a dummy and talking to Mr Teddy? This may have been okay in a dream but (I pinched myself) this wasn’t a dream.

Mum had even spoken to me as if I was a toddler and... and...

Bbbrrrmmmm, bruuummm... screech... (suck, suck, suck)...

#

Jennifer had been appeased by her husband’s conviction that what was happening to Davey was merely a temporary set-back and that he’d be “as right as rain” very shortly.

She poked her head around Davey’s bedroom door and saw him laid out on his front, plastic pants bulging under the sheer volume that his thick, soaker-filled nappy had contained and reckoned it was way past the time for a change.

Davey was deep in his game, shoving cars around and making appropriate noises as they tore around a make-believe track. When she called him he didn’t respond although a wriggle and a crinkle told her it was definitely time for a change. Whilst he continued to play she went to the closet and got all the bits necessary; more super-soakers to fit into his fleecy fabric nappy and a pair of extremely thick white rubber pants to hold the bulk in. She’d been told the soakers contained a neutraliser so was determined to get whatever was coursing around his system out and hoped he wouldn’t argue about her unwieldly decision.

Of course, he very rarely argued about anything regarding his nappies but as she approached she noticed the faraway look in his eyes.

“Okay sweetheart, let’s get you into something a bit drier shall we?”

Panic ran through her body when she realised that he had no idea who she was. There was no recognition at all.

#

The boss of Prestige Pharmacists Products had no idea that Abraham was running his own trial with his sister. He’d never even mentioned he had a sister and kept that side of his life very separate. Gary had no idea that the pile of soaker pads he took home was in fact a specially impregnated batch aimed at giving Florence a sensation of complete and utter euphoria. She had gotten to like the new protection her brother was bringing home and urged him to develop even more extremes – it had given her a new lease of life and a desire for protection which gave her more than just a buzz between her legs.

This new, infused compound, which wasn’t illegal as no one knew about it, was proving quite toxic to Davey. Jenny didn’t know that she was making it worse by wrapping him in such thick protection, having no idea they weren’t what Gary had told her about. As it was, she got a totally vacant looking Davey into a new, ultra-thick nappy but he couldn’t focus, eat or do anything but dribble and appear mystified by everything around him. She even had to resort to feeding him, which wasn’t very successful but thankfully, his co-ordination for nursing on a bottle was still there so he managed some nourishment.

Jenny was really worried that the constant testing of products on her son had inevitably led to such consequences. Eyes that looked but didn’t see - the total absence of any response - Davey’s wobbly head and non-existent verbal skills were increasing his mother’s anxiety. Of course, up until now all had been going well, her son had accepted his role and wore what they’d told him but now, with this new product, what had gone so drastically wrong?

Jenny took her fears out on her husband who wanted answers and, after denials and obfuscation, had eventually got the truth from Abraham. He confessed about the super –soaker pads meant for his sister and Jenny was quickly informed to get Davey out of all his current nappies and protection and urgently replace it with his old thick terry nappies.

Aware now of the problem Jenny speedily ripped off her son’s drug-infused nappy, wiped him clean and applied coating after coating of neutralising balm and hoped for the best. Throughout this her fifteen year old son just looked glassy-eyed and unable to coordinate anything. Again she slipped a bottle of formula between his lips and at least his compulsion to suck was still there. He was now more baby than he had been when he was a baby.

#

Abraham explained to his boss that the reason the company had been able to make such huge strides toward getting their new product up and running was thanks to the responses from his sister and latterly Davey.

The product itself was well-liked - in fact both test subjects had responded very positively to it. Xtreme worked and worked unbelievably well, yet despite this current set-back, its success should be applauded. Abraham was not so much dismissive of Davey’s problem he was more excited by the way Xtreme could be marketed. He promised that Gary’s son would be ‘tickety-boo’ in a day or so and to stop worrying, all their efforts, he argued, should now be focused on getting the brand known and into the appropriate outlets.

Gary was angry but also knew that he had pushed and pushed for this new product and it had fulfilled all expectations. In fact, his son had been only too keen to wear the new Xtreme permanently if he could. The soaker pads were a mix-up, a mistake that could easily happen in a busy environment like the development lab. Gary had to take as much responsibility as Abraham... and he wasn’t worried at all; even when, after three days, Davey had shown no signs of improvement.

#

Meanwhile, Xtreme was being worn by all the development staff, Gary included. It was true; it did give the wearer an incredible feeling. The new designed fabric, the cleverness of its intricacies, its ability to store waste and the exotic colours it went through – was spectacular. The final colour was changed to black when the disposable was at capacity. Everyone reported back that as soon as they changed out of their filled Xtreme the only alternative they wanted was the finesse and comfort of another Xtreme – normal underwear was discarded like last year’s fashion.

The team knew they had created the very thing that Harry Harrison had hoped for – except a thousand times better than he could have dreamed.

#

Over the next few months a subtle advertising campaign was launched. Word spread amongst those celebrities who’d tried out the Xtreme and the desire to own such an item became ‘the thing’. Fashion and celebrity bloggers were ecstatic claiming a major shift when it came to ‘usage und style’.

Prestige Pharmacists Products (now Prestige Xtreme) was catapulted into the big time. Everyone wanted their wonderful new and exciting invention and, with a price designed to keep elite customers coming back, they soon had an influential clique clambering at their door.

It had been Abraham’s idea to keep the product exclusive, thus keeping it as a premium brand. They allowed a similar brand, PowerXtreme without the full ‘ecstasy’ drug quotient but still maintaining the rest of Xtreme capabilities, to be available to the masses.

Underwear companies were playing catch-up and desperate to find something to compete but without success – soon anyone who was anyone only wore Power or PrestigeXtreme (or in the USA DiaperXdream). The concept had been an unbelievable success and even when questions were raised by health and government bodies, the clamour from the public meant the cases were never tested or got to court.

Gary’s company quickly became an industry leader thanks to Abraham and the young team of innovators who had made everyone involved incredibly wealthy. Their success inspired them to create more and more incredible products and develop the ultimate indispensable disposable.

underwear that care

Life is a dream in Xtreme Supreme

Now available at only the best pharmaceutical outlets.

#

The Harrison family had riches beyond their wildest imagining and Gary had fulfilled his grandfather’s vision of the firm’s desirability of its ‘products for all generations’ but their only son would never appreciate or inherit what they’d built up.

They were able to afford the very best of everything but for him his future was a life of baby’s bottles, prams, dribbles and soaked nappies.

Davey could only gurgle at his parents, even if he no longer knew who they were. He was given the very best to make life better but, his life would never get better. The company had developed a ‘forever’ nappy for someone who now needed one permanently.

Davey sat drooling in his crib wearing the latest colourful creation... he was the only casualty in the product’s development but after all the years of being told “because we say so” now it was because he had to.

###

---------The End---------

• Like 2

Wow, at one point I actually thought I would like to try such a diaper. How could Daveies parents live with themselves knowing what they did to their only son. I would ensure that for Abraham it would definitely be “because he had to”.  Great story again. One thing I like most about your stories is the great description of the cloth diapers and plastic pants. If they weren’t so bulky, I would wear cloth all the time instead of disposables. I am a bit older and while I have no recollection of it, I was put in cloth diapers when I was a baby. I wonder if that has anything to do with my preference for them now? This was well worth a like.