LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "I thought you said you wasn't a baby? Big girls don't cry. Yes you are wearing a diaper to school whether you like it or not. I've said that you will wear full time until further notice. And I'm not going back on that. You're going to have to get used to wearing a using them" 

I look at you "I guess that means you want a spanking. And you have one more chance then your friends will know about your baby side. I've already changed your passwords for your social media accounts. Do you really want everyone knowing about their friend who secretly loves being a helpless little baby?" 

Looks at you "I wouldn't carry on if I were you. Unless you want it so you can't sit down properly all day. Do you really want to argue? This is your punishment and you need to get used to it. Although I am considering putting you into day care" 

Smiles and checks my watch "my my it's time to go" I say as I grab your nice "pink" diaper bag with the words "Kaylas pampers" on the front. 

"I said cut out the whining baby Kayla. That's another month on your punishment and one strike. Two more and it's diapers for graduation.  But you probably won't be able to graduate because babies can't" 

Looks at you angrily "You really shouldn't have said that. I'll give you one chance to apologise or those photos are going on all your social media" 

I pick you up, lay you over my lap, locks your pacifier in, pulls your diaper down and gives your butt 20 spankings. 

Kayla knew as soon as she said it she was in trouble.

"Please mommy I'm sorry I'm sorry!" she said begging hoping her mommy wouldn't post the pictures. As she was begging she found herself bent over her mommy lap. She herd the diaper being ripped open and pulled down.

"Please mommy please I'll be good!" she cried as the spanking began.

After the fifth swat she was praying to have her diaper back as it would absorb the blows.

She was relieved once the spanking ended but she truly was crying like the baby that she is!

Smirks '"you've pushed your luck now.  I told you to be careful and you started shouting at mommy when I was being nice to you. So you will learn that I will not tolerate bad behaviour"

"I'll think about it over your day today and I'll consider changing my options. But you need to seriously change your attitude. You can scream and shout all you want but you will be as you are for the time that I said and you will face the consequences when due"

I say this calmly as I can and try to keep my temper. 

Kayla listens as she's scolded.

"Ok I will." she says trying to stay on her moms good side. Then the realization hits it's almost time for school and everyone will know she's a baby.

She looks at the diaper bag that has the Muppets on it and they're smiling looking like they're mocking her.

I smile 'That's the right attitude baby girl. Now it's time for us to go to school. Mommy needs to come into school with you and speak to your teachers and the nurse so they are fully aware. You'll only be found out by your friends if you misbehave.  Your teacher has permission to check your diaper if you don't say you need changing and the nurse can spank you. If I'm called because you have misbehaved, you will be shown as a social media baby" 

Kayla almost wet her diaper out of fear. She was so nervous.

"Um ok."

She thought about the young pretty nurse who was only a couple years older spanking her and changing her diaper. It made her so mad.

While she was waiting for her mommy to get the diaper bag ready she wondered what everyone would think if they saw it!

I get the diaper bag and leads you to the car where a brand new car seat awaits you "right. Lets get you strapped in. And maybe a photo for baby's first day at school" I say with a smirk