LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

Kayla laid in bed waiting for her step mom to go to bed once she herd her door closed she reached under her bed removing the cap she began drinking the bottle. She had no Idea why she did this, it all started a couple weeks ago when her step mom was watching her nephew and she got up in the middle of the night to get a bottle of water and once she opened the fridge she had to move the bottle the baby bottle to get to her water bottle. Once she put her hands on it something came over her for whatever reason she was drawn to it, she felt her nipples become hard and erect and she felt moisture in her panties as she was really turned on with anticipation. The bottle was really cute she thought as it had characters from bugs bunny in diapers she put the bottle back and grabbed her water bottle. That night she went to bed knowing she would have to go to the store.

The next day she went to Walmart she looked around nervously as she went to the baby isle looking at the different kinds of bottles, finally she saw one that was super cute it said baby girl on it and it was in pastal colors.

"Oh yeah this is the one."

She picked it up and approached the cashier she began sweating nervously looking around making sure none of her friends or neighbors saw her. She was shaking nervously thinking what if someone saw her, what would they say what would she say!

Kayla paid for her baby bottle and left the store to go home and wait for the night.

She laid there drinking her bottle confused wondering why she was doing this. Was it cause she missed her daddy or cause her mom died at a young age. She couldn't figure out why but she felt safe and relaxed.

The next morning she woke up refreshed after sleeping like a baby. The 5'5 blond hair girl that was one of the most popular girls in school got dressed putting on a pink bra with matching pink panties some shorts and a little white shirt she had a notion to do her hair in pigtails but smiled deciding against it. She put her empty baby bottle under her bed in the walk mart bag and she headed off to school.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie was only a few years older than her step daughter but she had no respect for her. 

No matter what Charlie did, Kayla always snapped or argued with her. And now Charlie knew that she needed to do something about it. 

She'd seen how Kayla had been around her nephew.  When she'd seen the baby bottle.  And she knew something wasn't right. Abd she knew she'd have to try and catch her out which wasn't going to be easy. 

Kayla got to school and met up with her friends she was really popular one of the prettiest girls in school and she was co captain on the cheerleading team she didn't like Kelli he always tried to tell her what to do. She knew she was jealous of her! Kayla couldn't understand why as Kelli was really hot, maybe she just didn't like her cause she wanted to be the captain not co. She tried to clear her mind of her Tiffany and Amber were talking to her Kayla smiled thinking she got away with something pretty sure she was the only one in school who  had a nite nite bottle!

Charlie had heard Kayla leave but felt it was rude she didn't even say goodbye. 

She went into her stepdaughters room and started tidying up as it was a mess. 

She felt the bed. Wondering if Kayla had wet the bed. She was very secretive and sneeky sometimes. 

She felt something strange under the bed and it was a bottle "What is this? Does Kayla want to be a baby? Seems like it. The perfect way for her to learn not to act like a brat" 

Kayla talked to her friends and this coming weekend they were going to go to a party. I'll have to sneak out she thought to herself as she knew Charlie her new young step mom wouldn't let her go. Why's she always tripping she thought to herself.

"Hey Kelli maybe I'll spend the night at your house then Charlie will never know.

She went to her classes it was just the normal stuff, the bell rang signaling the end of the day.

Kayla got in her car and headed home.

Charlie had been very busy. She'd removed all of Kaylas undergarments and her tv and her teenage things and had painted her room baby pink and started decorating it as a nursery. 

She went downstairs with the bottle she had found and had washed the wet sheet. But she'd taken the bed out ready for het new furniture which had been delivered. 

The only things she didn't order were the baby supplies and a crib. She wanted Kayla to choose these. 

She sat on the sofa and heard the front door open "Kayla. Is that you?" 

Kayla walked in the door checking her phone it was her friend Tiffany wanting her to come over.

She rolled her eyes when she herd Charlie call her name, they had always been cussing over Kayla's independence.

"Yeah wsup I'm fixing to change and go over to Tiff's ."

She walked into the living room still messing with her phone.

"What do you need Charlie?" she said texting her friends back..

I take your phone off you. 

"I want you to listen to me and give me some respect right now. You have been hiding something from your daddy and I know about it. Recognise this?" I say as I produce the baby bottle. 

"And you won't be going out with your friends. You're grounded.  Your teacher phoned and said you've been getting bad grades" 

"Hey!" I whine as you grab my phone. Kayla knew she couldn't wrestle it away or try to intimidate Charlie. Kayla was small and Charlie was taller and stronger.

"Give me my phone it's not yours!" she yelled getting madder by the minute.

Kayla's draw drops and she turns bright red with embarrassment and she feels a heat wave rush over her humiliated beyond belief.

"You had no right to go in my room I--I have th--the bottle for babysitting." she hoped Charlie would but that lane ads excuse she was worried she wouldn't especially if she noticed it had already been used from the other night.

"Grounded you can't ground me you're not my mom!" she yelled as her eyes began to water she felt like her world was crashing down around her.

Charlie smirks at Kayla "don't even try to intimidate me.  That's a pink bottle and your nephew would have blue. Besides. It was in your room. And I know for a fact that the children you babysit never come in here. In your room. 

I take the battery and sim card out of the phone and puts it in my pocket. "You won't be needing your phone. And your dad will know. I'll keep the sim card and battery in the phone in case your dad phones but you won't be able to message him. And I'll be phoning your school. Things will be very different around here. You're coming with me. We need to get you some special items" 

"We're going to the mall" 

Kayla didn't know what to say she was so embarrassed.

"Wh--what do you mean different?" She stuttered nervously not at all liking the way things sound.

She wonders what she could be talking about but she couldn't figure it out.

"Fine let me touch up my make up." she always enjoyed going to the mall and while they were out she could swing by the Victoria's Secret store.

"Oh. You don't need make up. Babies don't wear make up" Charlie says with a smirk "and unless you want your daddy to know what his perfect little angel had been up to, you'd better listen to me" 

"Baby I'm not a baby!" she whined.

When she herd her threaten her with bringing her dad into it she froze and thought better of things.

"Fine whatever!" she figured with her dad away on business for quite sometime this stupid stuff would blow over and everything will be fine. Besides if I'm grounded I still have my car my TV and countless movies to watch.

"Ok Charlie I'm ready to go." she just wanted to get this over with.

"Oh no. I've confiscated your car. When I say grounded young lady I mean from everything. I've removed all  your movies. You're a baby. You was even whining like a toddler. I'm not messing here. You'll be treated like a 2yr old toddler.  And I've asked one of your friends to babysit.  I think you'll love my choice"

"Wh--what you can't do that I'm not a damn baby do I look like a stupid baby!" everything was coming at her so fast she had no time to think everything she thought would put her in a better mood had just been taken away!

"You've lost your damn mind if you think I'm going to be a toddler!" she said giving her the meanest look she could!

"I'll kick that girls ass cause I'm damn sure not going to have a babysitter!"

I look at you and just tut "Oh you are going to be a toddler whether you like it or not.  I'm tired of your bratty behaviour. You think you can just do whatever you want..  well things are going yo be a lot different. Now get in the car and stop arguing. I'm really angry with you Kayla. You'll be extremely sorry if you complain again. I have a punishment in mind for you and believe me, you won't want it"

"No you bitch I'm not getting in the car you've lost your damn mind!" Kayla knew she was on thin ice but she couldn't help herself NO way could she be a toddler this was just nuts!

She dug her heels in she wasn't moving!

"I'm not going and you have till the count of ten to give me my fucking keys back!" she was feeling full of herself and she needed to show Charlie she was boss.

"One two."

I grab you by the ear "oh you are so in for it now. That photo of the bottle I found, I am just about to send it to your dad. You are even acting like a toddler. You're throwing a tantrum. Your dad knows about your school grades and unless you want him to come home and talk to you himself, then I suggest you listen to me"

She sees you're upset and lowers her tone to a calm one. "I'm trying to give you a chance here Kayla.  I suggest you stop acting like a brat, get some decent walking shoes on and get your butt in the car. Your dad has your car keys. He's considering selling it and the way you're behaving, I won't stop him. It's thanks to me trying to get you to explain yourself that he hasn't sold it already" 

"And I suggest you wash your mouth out with soap. I will not tolerate such disgusting language" 

"Owe owe let me go!" she's worried Charlie might even spank her with the way she's taken control of everything.

"The bottle was a stupid joker geez!"

She thinks about everything she can't let them sell her car.

"Fine I'll be good." she says feeling like a little girl.

(I hope that wasn't too harsh)

Charlie looks at you "you sure about that or are you scared of what I might do. Is baby Kayla going to wee wee in her panties??" 

She smirks "i always knew you was a helpless toddler" 

I sit you over my lap and pulls your trousers down and then your panties and spanks you 10 times. 

"You are 17 months and I'm your mommy" I say with every spanking

"No no please!" Kayla cries as she finds herself over her step mom's lap. She kicks her feet as she feels the cool air hit her bottom as her thong panties are pulled down.

"Owe quit quit please!" she cries as smack after smack rains down on her bottom.

The worse part she wasn't used to being spanked and she proved to her new mommy she was a baby by wetting herself.

"Well.... I think we need to get you some more appropriate attire. These panties are disgusting.  Certainly not appropriate" 

I feel something warm "Kayla! Right. I've got something you can wear until I get your proper underwear" I leave you standing and go to the cupboard and get out a pink pull up I save for when my niece stays. "Here we go" 

"They're fine!" she says before the spanking begins.

After her spanking she was crying louder then a newborn.

She was sniffling to herself realizing she wet herself it was so embarrassing and humiliating.

"Pl--please Charlie can't I change I don't wanna wear one of those." she said looking at the pull up.