LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's a good baby. Now mommy needs to get you fed before she changes you. Otherwise mommy will change you and you'll make poopies after breakfast. Unless you really want to go to school in a poopy diaper.  That's not a bad idea actually" I smirk 

Charlie looks at her "then stop demanding things and start behaving yourself. You are getting away with far too much and it's time you was taught a lesson and seeing as you have tantrums like a toddler then I'll treat you like that!" 

Charlie looks at you "I think it might be good to tell your friends.  I'm sure they'd understand. Besides. I'm taking over your social media and you are now having a profile picture of you in your cute pamper just so everyone knows what a cute baby you really are" 

"Wh--what no please mommy you can't do that!" she cries

She can't believe that she would dress her like a baby and put that on her Facebook.

Kayla knew if her friends found out they might treat her like a baby not to mention what the girls she bullied would do to her knowing she's now a baby!

"Don't worry baby. You have nothing to be afraid of. It's either that or your social media accounts will be deleted for good. Besides. Everyone will find out soon enough won't they" I smirk 

"No I guess I-I don't know!" she said still figuring she could take her diaper off at school and she can still somehow keep her secret.

She wondered what picture she was going to post on her FB page. She figured she could tell people it was just a big joke.

"Now then. You are not to touch your diapers. If I hear you've taken them off then your punishment will be doubled and you will be shown as a baby to all your friends at graduation. If you behave for the whole school year then I won't make you wear diapers during your graduation. But you have three chances" 

"Well you have some nice oatmeal and a nice bottle of milk for you to drink. Some nice formula. And I expect you'll need to poop very soon. You need to make sure you're emptied out before school unless you want to be stinky at school"

"Seriously that's gross can I at least have a sippy cup and milk!" she asked begging. She was concerned how she was going to get through the school day wearing diapers.

"Um no of course I don't want to go to school stinking please mommy I'll be good I--I can't go to school in diapers!" as it was all sinking in her mom was serious!

Shakes my head "ill give you another chance. Who's in charge here angel? Besides... do you really want your friends to see your cute diaper and you with a pacifier in your mouth with a onesie saying "mommy's cute baby" on the front? Think about it?" 

Gives you an evil smirk "you said I'm in charge? Right then. I'll be feeding you and then you can have a few more spankings just so you do remember who's in charge" 

I grab the spoon and sit down with you and starts feeding you 

Kayla decides if she says anything it could get her in even more trouble. She watches as her mom sits down and stirs up the oatmeal loading it up on a spoon bringing it to her mouth she opens.

She makes faces it's not that she don't like oatmeal she just didn't like being fed while wearing a diaper!

Charlie starts feeding you and she is loving every moment of this.  

"Your teacher knows about your little baby undies so there won't be any problems and she will discipline anyone who is mean to you. You will be watched at all times. And if you need a change then you must go straight to the nurse. You'll get a spanking if I find out you've misbehaved or gotten a diaper rash" 

Kayla lays there drinking her bottle hearing her mom tell her the rules. She thinks about her friends who are getting ready for school and she is 100% positive that none of them are being bottle fed by their mommies.

She hears the air knowing she downed the whole bottle.

Looks at you "so then. I trust you'll behave yourself at school because it only takes one post on social media for the whole school to find out what a helpless baby girl you are"