LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts a bottle in your mouth 

"If you don't want even more punishments then I suggest you be quiet" I say as I take the other bottle and fills it with two laxatives as she's earnt it due to her whining.

I bring it back and sits with you " so. Are you going to continue rebelling? Because I have a plan to drop you out of school and send you to daycare where one of your friends volunteers during the holidays. Actually I'll ring her mom and see if you can go during the holidays: 

"No please mommy no I'll be good." she whines hating how her mommy is really treating her just like a baby.

She thinks school is better then a daycare, both will be embarrassing.

"Please mommy I won't rebel I'll be a good baby girl." she says begging as she tries to get her mom not to call the daycare trying to think of just the right thing to say.

I look at you and smiles "you're finally realising that I'm serious about everything. Believe me, things will only get worse for you if you carry on behaving like a naughty girl" 

"You are too young for school but if you wore diapers then maybe you can still go but I'll have one of the girls look after you and check your diapers. I'm sure a poopy one will be obvious" 

"I'll be good mommy."

Kayla listened to her mom she didn't want to go to school or daycare. She blushed bright red at the thought of anyone changing her messy diaper but she couldn't risk getting in trouble so she decided to go along with her mommy in whatever she said.

"I'll do whatever you decide mommy."

Morning soon comes and Charlie is up and getting ready for the day ahead knowing that her step baby girl will soon be awake and possibly sitting in something very uncomfortable.  

I smile at her "well well well. The baby is awake. I will decide when to get you up. And right now you are wet and need a change so you'll get some breakfast then we will get you dressed and ready for school" 

Kayla hates the condescending baby talk but she's in no position to argue. She smiles and nods her head as she was just happy her mommy was going to let her up cause she was worird she was going to make her stay in bed.

"Ok." she says nervously afraid how she was going to dress her she figured later she might see if she can dress herself.

"Now then. Mommy has removed all of your naughty clothing and babies don't wear that sort of thing. You will wear clothes that makes it easy for your diapees to be checked and changed" I say as I help you out of the crib and l to the changing table

Kayla freezes with fear does that mean she's going to dress me as a baby! She thinks to herself

"Pl--please mommy I'll be good I promise!" she begs and pleads desperately as she never thought her mommy would really make her wear diapers to school much less dress her as the baby her Mommy is now making her be.

I get your uniform out of the wardrobe.  

It looks like a perfectly nornal dress and is long enough to hide the diaper. With protection for the diaper but still makes it easy to check if the diaper needs changing. 

"There. Now this doesn't look so bad, does it?" I ask as I bring it over to you "I'm not that horrid and certainly would hate to humiliate you in front of your friends. Did you really expect me to dress you in a onesie?"

Kayla cringes it's not anything she'd ever wear but it is better then she imagined she thought she was going to put her in overalls with teddy bears on it or a babyish pink or white dress that just screamed baby or even put her hair in pigtails with Barbie clips or something.

"Um no I guess that's fine."

"I don't know what to expect anymore." she thinks to herself as she could actually imagine her dressing her in a onesie.

"Mommy do I really have to wear a diaper to school?" she asked hoping against hope that her mommy might change her mind!

Charlie looks at her and gives her a stern look "Do you actually expect me to answer that question? Quit asking about wearing diapers. I said yes and you will never be taken out of them unless I see a major improvement in your behaviour. You need to behave yourself and quit asking silly questions. Otherwise I'll extend this punishment. It's already 9 months which is your whole school year.  You really want to wear during graduation?"

"No!" she said totally shocked that it could even be an option. Her and her little group even talked about just wearing their thong underneath their robe know her mom is talking about the possibility of wearing diapers. She laid there waiting for her mommy fearing her school day hoping no one would find out her secret that a baby was now at their school. The only good thing is she would get away from the constant babying and no stupid bottles!

Charlie looks at you "and by the way, I've removed all your disgusting underwear from your room. It's extremely inappropriate what you was wearing and I think your dad would be ashamed of you" 

I put a pacifier in, knowing her tone isn't good and that I expect better of her. 

"Sarcasm will get you no where. And stop being such s split brat! Your dad will know about this and about everything that happened at school and he will be very disappointed in you. Stop talking like that and start acting your age. Or do I really have to turn things so you can only talk like a toddler?"