LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

Charlie looks at Kayla and starts to look angry but her anger turns into a face of her smirking. "You've just exploded into a toddler tantrum. You've proven you have a disgusting act and I hate your language. And everyone will now know about this. You will remain in that diaper until morning. If your behaviour isn't improved then I'll spank your bottom so much you won't be able to sit down for a month!"

I go and look at her "now wash your mouth out and start acting your age. I hate that language. It's disgusting."

I go and get some mittens for your hands and a locked pacifier for your mouth "now you can't touch your diaper and you can't speak unless I remove the diaper. Until you learn that I will not tolerate rudeness, you'll stay like that. And I'll change you at school" 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla really cries after having her mouth washed out and not liking the idea of not being changed and now knowing that everyone will find out about her punishment.

"Pl--please mommy in'm so--sorry." she said in between her tears sobbing.

Looks at you "I know this is a lot to take in. But you have given me no choice. Your behaviour is getting completely out of control and I can't take it any more. This is the only option and the more you complain, the worse it'll get" 

Kayla knowing she had no way out decided she'll be good and maybe her mommy can cut her some slack.

"Please mommy I'll be good can you please change me and I'll accept my punishment and be a good baby girl."

She hoped that her mommy believed her cause she really was determined to be good.

Looks at you "i told you. Start speaking like a toddler or you'll get nothing from me and you'll stay like that" 

I get a bottle filled with milk but includes a pill that will make you start speaking like a baby. It wears off in a few weeks. It's a specially made one. 

"Mommy wull yous pwese wange mys dwaper." she said in her best baby talk she was determined to be a good baby.

She watches as her mommy gets a bottle but she don't say anything she tries to accept this is her new life for now.

I sit you on my lap and starts bouncing you up and down "did the wittle baby make a stinky poo poo in her pamper and does she need mommy to change her?" 

Charlie chuckles to herself as Kayla is finally starting to come to her senses with everything

"Yeth mommy baby went poopie." she said trying to use her best baby talk.

She sat there on her mommies knee being bounced up and down just like a baby, she wondered what her friends were doing she was sure they weren't on their mommies knee being bounced up and down!

I smile at her and tickles her chin "you are cute in your wittle stinky pamper. But buy you do stink.  But you'll have to learn to get used to that smell as will I" 

Kayla couldn't help but giggle as she was ticklish.

"Qu--quit." she laughed moving around hearing her diaper crinkle knowing that would be a new sound in her life.

"I know mommy and I understand but I'll have to get used to being changed too right? Can you please change me?"

She was so embarrassed having to ask that but she knew her life was different that it now involved diapers and spanking!

I look at you "Okay. Ill change you but from now on, you won't ask to be changed. I mean it Kayla. You need to start using baby words. No big girl words and for every time you do, ill add on more time to when I change you" 

I tickle your tummy "who's a stinky girl?? Who's a stinky girl??" I say as I help you onto the changing table

Charlie really thinks that her plans coming together. 

"Quit quit!" Kayla kicks her feet like a baby basking in the cooing of their mommy.

She was laying on a changing table in a stinky diaper ready to get changed her life really has changed.

Kayla was just focused on getting a new diaper!

I hold her legs and removes her clothing, so she's just laying in her bra and diaper. 

"Better get lots of wipies ready. This ones going to be very messy" I say as I begin to open the diaper

Charlie holds her nose, knowing its going to be a bad one,

"Peeyew! did my baby girl make all that stinky mess?? I am glad I am going to start feeding you myself. I need to change your diet"

Looks at you "I'll be feeding you baby food and also I'll be producing breast milk for you" 

"Now stop asking questions because I can't clean your bottom if you don't cooperate"

"Wh--what baby food and bre--breast milk don't you think you're taking this too far!" she cried as her new mommy continued changing her.

Kayla decided to not argue now not with her bottom exposed the way it was, the spanking would be to easy now.

She figured once she was in a fresh diaper then she would argue her point!

I look at you "that's 10 spankings and another hour in that diaper. You just don't know when to stop. I am your mom and you are just a helpless baby who needs a mommy to feed her" 

"Carry on complaining.  I'm sure you would love to be in that diaper for another 24 hours" 

"No please mommy I'll be good." she said laying there with tears in her eyes. She now knew her mommy was very serious and she knew she was a baby or at lest that's how her mommy was going to treat her.

She laid there wondering what her friends would say and who was going to be her babysitter!

Charlie sighs.  How she would love to keep Kayla padded up in that disgusting smelling pamper but she's not that mean.

So, she starts removing Kaylas clothing, commenting on his messy this job is going to be and what a good girl she was using her pamper. And that she expects her to keep using her pampers otherwise she'll have the consequences