LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

Charlie ignores get whining and puts them on her "now. Unless you want to be able to sit down again and not be spanked, you need to behave yourself and do not remove your pull up. Do you understand mommy?. We need to go now. So get a skirt and top on and meet me in the car"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was so embarrassed as she made her lay down and put them on her like it was a diaper. Her bottom was still red and sore from the spanking so she wasn't going to argue.

"Fine." she said going to her room and doing what she was told.

Once she was dressed she went down and got in the car.

"What as we getting at the mall?"

Charlie gives you a smirk "that's for me to know and you to find out. It'll all come as a very big surprise.  Let's just say that you'll get a shock" 

"Especially when you see your brand new bedroom"

"I don't like surprises!" she complained trying to figure out what she was talking about.

"My bedroom what's wrong with it?"

She shifted uncomfortably as she wasn't used to wearing a stupid pull up.

"How long do I have to wear this damn thing?"

"Wait and see" Charlie says with a smirk. She knew for sure she'd done the right thing. 

"You'll wear diapers until you start to act like a well behaved young lady. But I don't see that happening any time soon so mommy Charlie will look after you" I say this while driving to the mall with an evil grin on my face. 

"Oh you will..... believe me you most definitely will. And you even wet the bed which proves to me that you do. Unless you want to explain to  your dad why your grades are low?" I say as I find a parking spot 

"I never wet the bed!" she remembered the only time she wet herself was when her stupid step mom spanked her!

She rolls her eyes as she don't want her dad knowing anything that's going on.

"Fine." she says as she moves around hearing her pull up crinkle she believe she's wearing this instead of her sexy thong!

Charlie looks at you "right. Let's go.  You are just a baby pants wetter who needs someone to take care of you. And I'll take very good care of you baby Kayla" I say as I take you into the baby store and we go straight to the diapers "now then. Does my baby girl want to pick out her baby panties where she'll make her pee pee and poo poo. And you know what will happen if you say no" 

She looked at the rows of diapers, Huggies, Pampers and Luvs. She couldn't believe her stupid step mom was going to go this far.

"Charlie you can't be serious!" she said angrily but not enough to draw attention.

Kayla had no idea what would happen if she said no. There was no way in hell she was going to pick out some baby diapers, she was small and thin she figured the biggest diaper would fit her.

"No Charlie this has gone too far and I'm not doing it!"

I show you the picture of the bottle with the caption saying that you've been wanting to be a baby for years and it's being sent to your dad "I suggest you change your tone. Unless you want all your friends to see this on social media" 

"Let's go for s nice big pack of pampers.  A pack of luvs. And the supplies.  Baby powder, rash cream, changing mat, changing bag" 

I also get some jars of supposititories and laxatives without you looking.

"Pacifiers, bottles and outfits now. And mittens. A paddle.  What else does my bratty baby girl need?" 

"What no that's not true please don't send that to my dad!" she cringes at the threat of her dad or friends seeing her in a pull up or being treated like a baby!

Her eyes got big when she saw her step mom load the cart with a mega pack of pampers and Luvs.

"Please Charlie, pl--pl--please I don't wanna be a baby!" She cried.

"Charlie no more please!"

She thought of a time her mom might babysit her niece who would be wearing pull ups while she'd be wearing pampers!

Charlie ignores the whines and looks at the car "I think that's everything. We've even got you a brand new wardrobe. No more icky inappropriate underwear.  Now let's go pay and get you in your nice fresh pamper. Has baby Kayla made stinky today because I don't want you to get constipated.  We might need to give you something to help you use your pampers for the next six months. And I will be feeding you as well.  I better get some baby food and prunes" 

"And I'll have to ring the school nurse and let her know"

This was happening so fast Kayla didn't know what to say.

"This can't be real you're taking things way too far this is crazy!"

She looked at the cart and couldn't believe there were two huge packs of diapers, bottles, pacifiers ect.

To the average person it would look like Charlie was pregnant and getting ready for the new baby.

"Charlie have you lost your mind?"

Charlie just gets the items paid for "does my baby girl want something to eat?" I say in a mommy voice and tickles her cheek 

She hears Kayla answering back "Oh no. You took it too far with your grades and your attitude. You need to be taught a lesson"

Charlie looks at you "right.  You will be listening to me. You are grounded for the next six months. You have no respect for me and you have a bad attitude. You will be treated as a 16 month old toddler. And you'll address me as mommy. Every time you say a bad word I'll add another day onto your punishment. Do you understand. Now we are going to get you padded and then I'll get you some food. Do I make myself clear?" 

"And don't you even think about swearing at me. I won't tolerate it" 

Kayla knew her crying and begging was falling on deaf ears.

"Yes char--I mean mommy, b--but can we please wait till we get home to you know." she tried compromising and no way was she going to say the D word.

She looked at her with watery eyes knowing this was going to suck!

Looks at her and sighs "okay let's go home. I'm sure you'll live your new bedroom" Charlie says with a smirk as they go back to the car. 

I hug her and realise she's finally coming to her senses. 

"New bedroom what did you do to my bedroom!" she asks nervously not even thinking about what she could've done to her room. She was just happy they were going home.

"Please Char--I mean mommy I'll be good can we just go back to normal."

They drive home and pull in to the driveway "wait and see baby Kayla.  You need to be taught a lesson and this is the only way I'll get you to fully cooperate" 

"Normal was you acting up and staying out late. I don't call that normal. You need to listen to me and if you say you will, then it's a lie. Now we are going to get you padded and into your new bed" 

"I'm not a baby my names Kayla!" she says definitely.

Once they get in the house she's real nervous cause her step mom keeps talking about her room.

"No I promise I'll do better!" she begs

When Kayla realizes Charlie isn't changing her mind.

"Wh--what di--did you do to my room?" stuttering nervously she asked

Looks at you "what I should have done a long time ago. You act like a toddler so I'll treat you like one. And you'll listen to everything I say.  This means full diapers usage, sleeping in a crib.  You will be fully dependant on me"

"As I said, I'll be telling the school nurse and she'll expect you to report to her. If you don't then she'll say it over the monitor so everyone knows. Yeah I am very serious. And as I said you'll get a babysitter as well. Your life for the next six months at least. Then I might consider potty training you"