LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara smiles and kisses her "calm down baby girl. Or auntie Tara might have to give your bottom a little spanking.  And naughty girls need to be punished. Are you a naughty baby girl?"

Looks at you and smiles "Is my baby girl trying to speak like a big girl? Well since you're my baby you can only speak in baby talk when you are not addressing the teacher. If me or your mommy speak to you then you do not use big girl words. Otherwise you'll be spanked. Understand?"

Kayla is growing frustrated as she thought Tara would help her out now that's twice she has talked about spanking her and now she wants her talking like a baby! She sized her up and Tara was taller and probably stronger but she was going to call her bluff.

"No I don't understand and I'm not going to talk like a stupid baby!"

Tara gives Kaylas butt five hard spankings "you need to behave.  And besides.  Maybe things could go further if you listen to me like a good baby girl. But if you don't want us to have a relationship then I'll take that diaper off and your mommy can give you a spanking for disobeying her. And believe me, you don't want to do that"

Looks at you and smirks "that's better. But I'm going to have to tell your mommy about your disobedience. And naughty girls deserve to get punished. But right now, we need to go back to class and you will be keeping that pacifier in during your classes. And the teacher knows about it"

"Please plesse don't tell her I'll be good--ok?" she hates the way Tara is now enforcing her baby role but what can she do!

She now just wanted to go home and she wasn't sure she wanted Tara as her babysitter cause she now realized Tara was going to treat her just like a baby!

Tara looks at you "oh you shouldn't have done that Kayla" she turns you over and pulls your clothing down and then pulls your diaper and gives you twenty hard spankings.  

Spank spank spank spank...  spank spank..... 

And Tara looks seriously angry with you "I told you to leave the pacifier in and you disobeyed me. Naughty girls deserve to be punished. And if you do it again, you'll be spanked in front of your class mates.  And I'm sure you don't want that do you BABY KAYLA"

"Wh--what no pl--please!" she begs and cries as in a flash she finds herself over the pretty girls knee. Kayla kicks her feet and cries.

Once the spanking is over she's crying louder then a new born!

"No." she said softly not even denying she was a baby anymore.

Tara looks at you and smiles "That's more like it little one. You know that your mommy will be very angry with your behaviour. And she'll have to be told. Because I'm not going to lie to her. Now then, shall we get back to class. They'll be wondering where you've got to"

Kayla hated the way her new girlfriend treated her she talked to her just like she was a baby. She knew if they were to ever become girlfriends Tara would be in charge she just spanked her for crying out loud!

"Do I have a choice!" she said with a bit of an attitude.

Tara glares at you "Do you actually expect me to answer that?" You are a baby and that's that. You will be treated like one because you obviously can't be a big girl l"

"Fine whatever." she says really mad and embarrassed she thought this girl liked her and would treat her like a big girl but she now knew that wasn't happening. Kayla knew Tara liked her as a baby too! She already wants me talking like a baby I wonder what else she's going to make me do!

Tara glares at Kayla again "and drop the attitude miss. Or you'll be in even bigger trouble" 

We head back to your class. Everyone stares at you as you enter and Tara smiles and gives you instructions to wait behind until she collects you to take you home. 

"Ok." Kayla says not wanting to get in more trouble.

Kayla gets to her class as Tara drops her off patting her on her diaper she walk in trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

She sits down opening her books ready for the day to end she moves around in her seat with her diaper crinkling and her bottom still warm from her spanking!

Tara smiles at her "I'll be waiting after class. Be a good girl. You know what will happen if you're naughty" she says with one last glare and she's gone. 

The teacher smiles at you "well Kayla. How good of you to join us. Take your seat and start taking notes on the topic shown on the board"

The gang of girls giggle at the scent of baby powder coming from your diaper.