LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok." she said trying to be good and not get into trouble she wondered what the other girls would do or say. She was a senior so it's not like they played on the swings or slides. Her and her friends would play basketball or softball. She waited for the nurse to take her outside.

The nurse leads you outside and over to the group of girls she's seen you hanging about with at lunchtime "there you go. Now go and have fun with your friends. But if you misbehave then you'll be in trouble. And report to me for a fresh diaper before your next lesson. I guarantee you'll need one" 

She goes to the staff room, leaving you with the girls who haven't acknowledged your presence yet.

"Ok." she said softly looking down at the ground as she wasn't happy and she was really embarrassed standing out on the playground in a diaper knowing everyone else knew about her secret. She looked at the girls who were now her babysitters.

"H--hi what are you guys talking about?" she asked nervously stuttering doing so

The girls smile at her "Oh nothing. Just talking about which boy we are going to ask to the Christmas party" then a few of them giggle "I'm sure one of the boys would love to take you though Kayla. Although he might not be to pleased when he learns that it involves changing your stinky diapers" 

They tease her but don't go overboard as they know not to make her too upset. 

The boys are all playing basketball. One of the boys can't keep his eyes off Kayla. He just hopes she notices him giving her a smile. 

Kayla has no interest in boys she did like Tara who was wearing some shorts and had a spiral perm blond blue eyes and perfect breasts. She figured the girls were probably right no girl would want her.

"Oh ok." she said just hoping the day would end but then again home would be much fun either!

This punishment sucks! She thinks to herself as she starts to walk around enjoying the freedom.

(Oh. I didn't know that)

Tara looks at you and comes over to you. She knows that you have liked her for a while and she looks at you "you must be the famous Kayla? Are you really wearing a diaper?" She asks as she smiles at you "you are pretty cute I must admit. I've had lots of relationships but decided that they weren't for me. So. Are you going to respond or are you going to make me pull your dress up so I can see?"

(No problem)

Kayla stands there stunned that the girl she'd been crushing on is talking to her. She blushes bright red at the mention of the word diaper.

She smiles when she says she's cute then she thinks I wanna be sexy not cute!

"Wh--what no of course not!" She says starting to sweat nervously. She figured lying was better then admitting she was wearing a diaper.

The girl looks at her and whispers "it's okay to be scared that someone you like knows you're wearing a cute diapee.  You ever know, I might even come round and babysit you and then I can change you" she smiles 

Kayla blushes over the baby talk, then she blushes a different kind of blush not from embarrassment but from excitement! She can't imagine being so close and intimate with this goddess.

"Really!" she says almost too excitedly.

She thinks to herself that she just gave the impression that she might like this.

"I--I mean no this is already embarrassing enough." she says stuttering trying to formulate her lie hoping she covered her tracks.

She stood there nervously looking at Tara wondering what she was thinking!

Tara smiles at her and sighs "you know Kayla. I don't like people who don't tell the truth. And I know that you like me. You always stare at me in class and from the distance. You should tell me how you feel. And I won't judge you. Because I might feel the same way"

Kayla is really embarrassed cause she feels like a little girl standing there in front of this hot girl she likes! She looks at her thinking how Tara's wearing a thong and she's wearing a diaper!

"I don't think you'd like someone like me look what my mom has done to me!" she said pointing at her baby dress her eyes starting to water.

Tara comes up to you and hugs you "It's ok Kayla, you don't need to say anything, I completely understand. I think you're cute, I don't mind the diaper at all"

Although she has got no idea what Kayla's stepmom has done this for, she does feel sorry for Kayla "Can I ask, why you are wearing a diaper? Surely your mom didn't just put you in diapers for no valid reason?, and you can tell me the truth, I won't judge"

Kayla wants to hug her back but she's so embarrassed.

"I got caught drinking and my grades were falling and she got tired of my attitude." she could help but feel small as she talked to the hot and sexy Tara.

She looked at her imaging what kind of panties she was wearing then she was embarrassed knowing she was wearing a diaper, it was obvious who was more mature.

Tara smiles at you but looks surprised "well then.  I'm not surprised you're getting a punishment like this. Must be hard though. Having a stepmother who is only a couple of years older than you. Well. I say that. But she's treating you like a 18 month old. You do use your diapers fully right? I've babysat my nephews and nieces loads of times so changing diapers would be easy for me. So if you wanted me to ever change you then I would be fine with that. Anyway"

She looks at you "have you erm, you know. Done a number 2 yet in your diaper? You know the nurse is planning for you to mess anytime soon. Your stepmother told her you've not pooped for three days" 

"Yes." Kayla said her head down looking at the ground. She felt a shiver as Tara mentioned changing her diaper. She figured she might as well finish telling her the truth.

"She also feeds me baby food and bottles."

Kayla thought about her pooping

"Um yeah but i'm sure I will." she said turning red with embarrassment not believing she's talking about pooping her diapers in front of her crush.

Tara feels a bit of sympathy for her. She knows she's had it tough and this is probably just finished it for her.  It was Kaylas fault that she's ended up in diapers so she can't be too soft on her. 

"I'm sure you'll poop soon. It's bound to happen after what you had to eat"

"Yeah I know." she said her voice starting to break her eyes began watering and right in front of this hot girl she liked she wet her diaper.

She wanted to cry like a toddler in a dirty diaper but she knew she had to pull herself together.

"Aren't you worked about talking to me what others will say?"

Sara and Mary walked by.

"Oh Tara are you the new babysitter or are you her mommy!" they both laughed and walked away.

She smiles at you "ignore them. You're cute and they are just trouble makers. You've got me and I'm going to look after you. You're my baby girl" she says as she kisses your cheek.

Tara follows them "i am just helping a friend who is upset and needs someone.  She doesn't want anyone bullying her.  She's had a tough time. You know the teachers said any bullying will result in detention for two months"

Looks at you and smiles "I've always been attracted to you. You are pretty cute. If I'm being honest though. You look cuter in diapers than those thongs. Now are you going to keep on talking or are you going to kiss Auntie Tara?" She winks