LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla hits the bottle pvt Danny

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and we go to your locker "I'm driving you home. Babies aren't allowed to be on their own. Only during sleepy time. And you need to get home for your afternoon nap before you do some homework and then maybe we could have some fun" I smile and kiss you "don't worry. Nothing too much. Just kidding "

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "really? I thought I was in charge. Anyway. Your mom wants me to drive you home and you can't be trusted on your own. Your mom is working and will be home later and she's very unhappy about your behaviour at school" 

I spank her butt "don't give me attitude!" I say as I put a pacifier in her mouth and locks in "now unless you want mittens I suggest you drop the attitude BABY KAYLA!" I take her hand and leads her to the car park and I put her in the car seat that I bought for her and straps her in. 

Kayla not wanting cause more of a scene walks with her head down as her babysitter clutches her hand tightly. Once they get to the car her jaw drops.

"Are you serious!" she says behind her pacifier.

She can't believe she actually expected her to sit in a baby seat.

Once she was strapped in she looked out the window sucking her pacifier still not believing this!

Looks at you " well I know as soon as you get the chance, that diaper will be off. And you are getting cranky so it's almost time for your afternoon nap"

I drive us both back to your house and your mom gave me your house keys. She's also left some bottles of milk for you and some things in case you misbehave. 

She looks at you "that's another spanking. You're really misbehaving and your mommy won't be impressed with your behaviour. Now what are you going to say to that young lady? Because you are really going the wrong way about being good" I let you out of your car seat and spanks your butt hard as I take your hand and opens the front door. "Now you'll take a nap and then your mommy will be home. And you know you'll get punished"

Looks at you and shakes my head "sorry but rules are rules. If your mommy thinks I can't be trusted to punish you then she'll stop me from seeing you and I'm sure that's not what you what to happen, right?"

Tara leads you inside and straight up the stairs to your bedroom where she changes your clothes without saying a word and helps you into your bed and puts a pacifier in your mouth and kisses you "Now get a little bit of sleep. Mommy will be here when you wake up" I say as I lock the crib and leaves the room. 

Tara smiles and goes and gets some things ready as instructed by Kaylas mommy. She knows that Kayla will be getting the paddle spanking when her mommy returns due to Kaylas behaviour at school.